A Family Coerced Together

Story Info
A family of three is forced into sexual servitude.
1.1k words
3.93
190.7k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gulliver
Gulliver
28 Followers

This is the beginning of what I anticipate will be a long series. This first chapter is just a teaser. Please feel free to e-mail me with any suggestions you may have with regard to activities etc you would like to see in future episodes.

Don Bunt's hands shook as he once again read the memo he had received from his boss, Bill Trigg, a few minutes earlier.

The note was short and terse. " I will expect you and your family in my office first thing tomorrow morning" was all it said.

Don and his wife Cynthia had worked for Bill's electronic parts company for 5 years now, and even their 20 year old daughter Susan had worked there for the last 2 years. Don was the chief accounting officer. Cynthia was the advertising executive and Susan worked in the design department.

That evening Don showed the note to his wife and daughter. "What on earth can he want?" mused Cynthia. At 38 Cynthia was still beautiful. Standing 5'6" and 125lbs with 38D tits with just a hint of sag.

"Do you think he knows?" asked Susan. Susan was a younger version of her mother. Also 5'6" 115lbs and 36D tits which stood proud with no hint of sag yet.

"I don't know" said Don, "but obviously whatever it is, it must be serious. I guess we will just have to wait and see." Don, also 38, stood 5'10", 180lbs.

Sharp at 9am the next morning Don, Cynthia and Susan stood in Bill's office, all a little nervous as they looked at his stern look from across his desk. Bill picked up a file folder from his desk and waved it at the trio.

"O.K. you three, here it is, the evidence, and I am assured that it is ironclad. You have stolen $50,000 from me over the last 4 years. I am told that with the evidence I have here you will surely, all three of you, got to jail for at least 10 years."

"Oh God" gasped Cynthia. Susan buried her face in her hands while Don just stared at his shoes.

"I see that you don't even bother to deny it" rasped Bill.

"Not much point is there, if you have that much evidence is there?" mumbled Don.

"None at all" replied Bill. "All that remains now is for us to decide what is to be done about it. As I see it there are three possible options."

"What are they?" asked Don.

"One, you can write me a check for the $50,000 right now and leave the building."

"We don't have that kind of money" protested Don.

"I know that," Bill sneered. "The second option is that I call the police right now and have you all arrested and sent to jail for, as I said, at least 10 years each."

"No, no" both Cynthia and Susan cried simultaneously.

"You said there was a third option?" Don asked.

"Yes" Bill smirked "and here it is." He picked up a paper and waved it at them. "This is a confession that all three of you will sign." He picked up another piece of paper. "This is an agreement that you will also sign. It authorizes me to deduct $1,000 a month from your collective paychecks."

"That's all?" asked Don, a note of relief in his voice.

Bill laughed. "Oh no no that's just the beginning. The agreement also provides that for as long as it takes for you to repay me, the three of you will act as my complete sexual slaves."

"No" screamed Cynthia "We can't do that."

"Oh yes you can," Bill said "and you will, or go to jail. Now let me make this clear, this will not just be a straight suck and fuck deal. You will do whatever I say whenever and wherever I say with whoever I say. You will be used and abused by me, my friends, men and women, animals machines and anything else I can think of. You will be humiliated and degraded in any way the mind can conceive. You will be spanked, whipped, clamped, bound and otherwise used in any way imaginable."

The three unfortunates stared at each other with absolute horror in their eyes. Cynthia and Susan both near tears.

Bill smiled at them. "I will leave you for 15 minutes while you decide. At that time you can either agree or head for jail." With that comment he marched out of the room.

Cynthia threw herself into Don's arms. "Oh god darling, what are we going to do?"

"I don't know" replied Don. "I assume we cannot come up with the $50,000?"

Susan laughed. "Good grief dad we have about $500 between the three of us. I doubt that will any good. I could never survive in jail either."

"Neither could I" said Cynthia. "I would just die in there."

"Hmmmm" mused Don. "That only leaves the last alternative."

"We know that Don" said Cynthia, "but maybe 4 years of sexual hell is better than 10 years of jail hell."

"She's right dad" said Susan.

"O.K." Don said reluctantly. "If that's what we have to do then I guess that's it.

A few minutes later Bill returned to his office. Glaring at the three chastened employees in front of him he demanded "O.K. What is it to be, slaves or jail?"

"We can't go to jail" Don said. "So we will do what you want."

"Good, good" Bill smiled, as he handed them the confession and agreement for them to sign. After they had signed it he handed them an envelope each. To the two women he said, "In there is $1,000 and instructions as to the kind of clothes you will buy and wear." To Don he said, "You don't need money for clothes but there are instructions in there for you. Now you will be at my house at 8 this evening. My wife is out of town, but there will be a couple of business associates there. As today is Friday plan on staying till Sunday. Now one more thing to see if you are really sincere. Cynthia and Susan bend over my desk."

The two women slowly moved to the huge desk and leaned over flat, crushing their tits against its surface.

"Pull their skirts up Don." Bill demanded.

Don moved first to his lovely wife and slowly pulled her skirt up, exposing her full, rounded ass in plain white cotton panties. Moving to his daughter Don pulled up her short black skirt exposing her equally full ass clad only in a black thong.

Bill move between the two women, running his hands over, first Cynthia's beautiful ass and then Susan's almost fully exposed ass.

"Mmmmmmmm, very nice," he said. "But that's it for now. I just wanted to see if you would obey. O.K. you may leave now, and I will see you at 8 o'clock."

Gulliver
Gulliver
28 Followers