A Family New Years Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blew out the smoke and called her back into our room. "You remember what David said, don't you?" I tried to make my voice more stern than usual.

Laurie's breath caught in her throat. I'm sure she didn't expect me to bring this up before our holiday. "Yes, Steven," her voice trembled soft and low, "I remember."

"Good." I kept my voice steady, but I was shaking inside. "I want you to leave your makeup on. I want you to put on your new jammies, baby." Laurie's eyes widened and her breathing quickened. "Now, baby."

Laurie's new 'jammies' consisted of a sheer, black, stretch lace camisole top and a matching string bikini bottom. The camisole had a low cut scoop neck on top and stopped about 6 inches below her breasts. The bikini was just a triangle in front, string sides tied with bows, and it covered about half of her ass cheeks in the back.

When she came back out of her dressing room, my heart stopped. The stretch lace covered her completely while revealing all of her at the same time. I knew that if I continued down this path, none of us would be able to resist. Looking closely, I could see her swollen nipples pushing through the lace top and a hint of her slit on the bottom. I motioned her over to my recliner where I was finishing the rest of the joint.

Laurie knelt in front of me and unzipped my pants. I raised myself off the seat and helped her slide them off along with my shorts. When I sat back again, Laurie started stroking my cock, still half-hard from Lisa's kiss.

"Tell me more about Jane, baby." Laurie's voice was low, almost hesitant, like she wasn't sure how I felt about it. She started to lick me slowly from top to bottom and back again.

"Do you want to know about Jane...or Janeand her son?" I wasn't going to make this easy for her. I knew what I wanted – and I wanted her to want it just as much as I did.

Her voice broke completely. "Please, Steven," she was moaning from deep in her throat, "tell me about...Jane...please, baby, tell me about Jane...and her son."

I stepped over Laurie as I got up and removed the rest of my clothes. I grabbed a robe from the hook behind the door and slipped it on. She looked anxious as I moved back on to the recliner. I parted my robe and Laurie took my hard-on in her hands, guiding me into her hot mouth.

Her head started to bob up and down, taking my shaft into her throat. "She's been sucking him and fucking him for three years, baby." Laurie was humming deep in her throat, so hot... thinking about a hard young cock. "She says that it's the best sex she's ever had...hands down. Baby, she said that he is asexgod!"

My wife's head was moving up and down my full length; she was lost in the wine and the lust David had inspired earlier. "He sounds just like Matt, doesn't he?" Laurie stopped with her lips just beyond the crown of my hard-on, trapping my head in her mouth. She moaned deeply in response. "Baby, you know you surprised Matt before, don't you?"

Laurie took my prick out of her mouth and rubbed it across her cheek. She looked up at me with eyes I'd never seen before. "Yes, Steven," she whimpered. "Was I bad?"

"No, baby, no...not at all...you love him so much, don't you?"

"Mmmmhhhmm."

"You know...he saw your breast, your hot little nipple before, don't you?"

"I'm sorry..." she was whimpering again.

"No, baby, don't be sorry. Honey, it was beautiful." If I thought my heart was pounding hard before, I didn't know pounding. I had to take the chance – to know if she wanted the same things I did. "But," I said slowly, "I think you should...you know...uhm...go downstairs and, uhm, make sure he's...uhm...you know...feeling okay."

Laurie stuffed my cock into her mouth, trying to swallow it all, her actions almost frenzied. I lifted her face up and I slid out of her mouth. Gently but firmly, I lifted her face back up to mine. I could hardly breath, not knowing for sure how she would react. "I think you should go now, darlin'." I leaned forward and slowly lifted her to her feet.

As she stood trembling before me, I licked her hot slit through the tiny lace triangle. "Go make sure your son is alright, baby." Laurie started walking towards the door. My heart in my throat, I stopped her just before she opened our door. "Remember what David told you, baby?" My voice was a harsh whisper.

"I remember, Steven." Her voice was subdued, her eyes downcast.

"Good. Listen to me, Laurie...as youcomfort your son, I want you tothink of Jane and her son."

"Oh God, Steven...I want to...I'll try...I promise, baby." The way her voice was quivering, I'm sure she came as she stood by our door. A moment later, she opened our door and walked out. I heard Lisa's door open at the same time as she met her mother at the top of the stairs.

"Boy, Mom," I heard Lisa say, "that is so cute...pretty sexy, Mom." Laurie mumbled something in reply and started down the stairs. "Where are you going?" Lisa asked her mother.

Laurie's voice was almost normal as she said she was going to see if Matt was alright.

Lisa's voice jumped about an octave. "You're going to see Matt likethat?" I just heard Laurie continue down the stairs. Next thing I knew, Lisa had rushed into our room.Fuck... I threw my robe together as quickly as I could, but I saw her eyes move to my exposed erection as I tried to cover myself. My heart was pounding, my mouth so dry I couldn't speak. I reached over and lifted my glass to moisten my mouth.

Lisa, meanwhile, had stopped her rush in mid-step. I saw her shiny brown eyes move from my crotch to my face. Her entire demeanor changed in that instant; she stood still as I turned towards her and really looked at her for the first time since she came in to our room.

I'm sure she hadn't planned on coming to our room – hadn't planned on being seen by her father. She stood to my side, framed once more in the light from the doorway. My beautiful little girl was wearing a very sheer, red nylon mesh baby-doll pajama top and matching little panties. With one hand set on her hip, turned halfway around, her perfect 34B tits were outlined clearly by the backlight. I was having a very hard time controlling myself.

Lisa moved a step closer. Her voice was lower, her speech much more controlled as she asked, "Daddy, is Matt okay?"

I nodded. "Sure, honey...why do you ask?" My heart was pounding, not sure exactly where this exchange was heading.

"Then why did Mom go downstairs dressed like that?" Lisa's eyes glazed over, just like I've seen her mother's do so many times before. I found that realization just a little frightening. "What's Matt gonna say, Daddy?" I could barely hear her whisper over the sounds in my head, the blood pounding again, making my cock swell under my robe as my daughter moved slowly towards me.

Laurie was vaguely aware of her daughter asking her something as she left our room. She saw that Lisa was okay, mumbled something to her and continued walking down the stairs. Her mind was tumbling with thoughts and images she couldn't control...what she was wearing, how it looked. Maybe it was the wine...maybe it was the look in David's eyes earlier...maybe it was hearing about Jane and her son.

"Steven told me to comfort Matt," she thought, standing now outside his bedroom door. "I'll just make sure he's okay." Her thoughts were more controlled than her feelings. She knew that, because, as she knocked on his door and turned the knob, her knees were shaking so hard they almost gave out. She took a sip of her wine, opened the door and called out softly, "Matt, sweetie, are you awake?"

She walked slowly into his room, heard some soft jazz playing, and shut the door behind her. She could see her handsome young man leaning against the headboard of his bed, a blanket pulled up to his waist. He was naked above the blanket, his pale skin and the white linens shining eerily in the soft blue lights of his stereo system.

"Uhm...uh, yeah...I'm up," he said softly. "What's wrong?"

Laurie's eyes adjusted to the low light and she walked to the bed. She sat on the side, facing her son; her left leg bent, resting on the bed, her right foot on the floor. She laid her hand on his thigh and felt him jump beneath her touch. "Nothing's wrong, honey." She lifted her left hand to his cheek and caressed him gently. "Dad and I thought you might have been a little upset earlier. I just wanted to make sure you're okay." Laurie tried hard to keep her voice light and even. It wasn't easy. "Here, let me get this..."

Laurie reached with her right hand to a small concentrated-beam reading lamp on the headboard shelf. As she pressed the switch, she heard Matt gasp.

"Oh, Jesus...Mom...you look...God, you just look so great!" He could barely get the words out of his mouth.

Laurie looked down at herself to see that the bright little light was shiningcompletely through her stretch lace top, her skin glowing a soft pink. She glanced back at Matt to see him staring at her nipples as they grew longer before his eyes, almost pushing through the sheer, black lace. Then she saw the look of uncertainty in his eyes as he turned away, his face burning in the strange light of the room.

With her left hand, Laurie turned her son's face back around to her. "See, honey," her voice was as soft and melodic as she could make it. "That's what I meant. You were upset before, weren't you?"

"A little, I guess."

"But why, Matt? Did I do something to make you upset?"

Matt's voice was a low moan as he answered. "No, Mom...it wasn't you...it...it was...me." He choked back a little sob. "I'm so sorry, Mom. I shouldn't have been looking at you like that..."

"What do you mean, Matt?" Laurie brought his face back once again. "I didn't think you were 'looking at me' in any particular way."

"When I kissed you before...I could...I mean...I saw your breasts, Mom." He was so red Laurie could see the waves of heat coming off his face. "God, they're so...I mean...your so beautiful, Mom."

Laurie lowered her voice even more. "Darling, there was nothing wrong when you saw me. Please, Matt, don't feel bad about that. It was really nothing." All the while, she kept stroking his cheek so gently, so lovingly. "Okay, baby?" Matt nodded his head and slowly turned back around to face his mother. Laurie watched as his eyes left her face and sought out her tits, boldly staring at her hard, swollen nipples.

"God, Mom...I really mean it...you are so beautiful," he whispered hoarsely to his mother.

Laurie glanced down and saw movement under Matt's blanket. She giggled softly, as if her laugh could hide what she was really feeling. As the material rose higher, Laurie whispered softly to Matt, "I can tell you like looking at me, Matt." Feeling not entirely in control of herself, Laurie moved her left hand from her son's face and lightly stroked the hardness lifting the blanket.

Matt's cock jumped as Laurie's finger grazed him. "What is she doing?" he thought to himself. "Mom?" he asked with a very puzzled look on his face. "Are you okay?"

Laurie tried to keep her breathing under control. Her mouth was so dry; she had to take another sip of champagne before she could reply. She was sitting there, so terribly exposed to her son, shaking on the inside...when her fingertip traced his erection under the blanket... Jesus...he had to be eight inches long.

"I'm fine; Matt...I'm just so happy you think I'm so beautiful...so flattered that I can affect you like that." And she looked at the blanket...her breathing getting shallower. Matt had moved his left hand and laid his long fingers gently across Laurie's left thigh. The soft jazz coming from his stereo had changed to a harder Afro-Cuban beat; the rhythms growing more intense, more insistent as they looked at each other. "Matt," Laurie's voice was low, sounding distant to her, "I like to look, too...is it okay if I look, baby?"

Laurie felt Matt's fingers tense along the muscle of her thigh until he was squeezing her. She took his silence and his response as permission and slowly pulled the blanket down, uncovering his fully awakened manhood an inch at a time. Laurie looked closely at his blood-engorged cock, fully eight inches long, from the moist little slit at the top, down the thick, meaty shaft and finally to the soft, wrinkled skin of his scrotum.

"Oh, Matt," she moaned from deep in her throat, "you're so beautiful, God...so perfect..."

Matt remained silent, only the sound of his rapid breath coming from him. As Laurie moved her hand along his bare thigh, inching closer to the heat from his groin, Matt's thumb caught in the side string of her panties. "Baby," Laurie moaned at her boy, "do you want to see more of Mommy?"

She heard him gasp, saw his cock jump. "All you have to do is untie the bow, baby." She saw the hesitation and uncertainty in his eyes. "It's okay, baby...really."

Matt looked up at his mother, the doubt almost gone from his eyes. "You have to help me, Mom."

Laurie gasped as she heard the words come softly out of his mouth. She moved her right hand to where his left hand was, poised over the little black bow resting on the soft curve of her hip. They each took one end and slowly pulled the bow apart. Laurie dropped her end. Matt was left holding the string attached to the tiny front panel covering her hot, moist pussy. His breath was even shallower than before, his heart beating so loud he was surprised Laurie didn't hear it.

"Go ahead, baby...it's alright..." Laurie's breathing matched her son's, "Matt, I like it when you look at me, sweetheart."

Moving like he was under water, Matt slowly peeled the small lace triangle away from his mother's flesh. His breathing was slower, and she heard small moans issued from deep in his throat as he first exposed the small tattoo above her left lip and then the rest of her smooth, bare mound. He dropped the string and turned around to look at Laurie.

His voice was choked with such raw, strong emotion. "You are...oh, Mom...that's so... oh, Mom...so perfect..." Laurie felt Matt's words make her react physically. Her nipples were so hard they hurt...her cunt so moist it was starting to drip with her excitement.

Clearly, it was getting to Matt as well. Laurie saw that the thick, pink head of his straining cock was covered in a clear liquid. Laurie jumped suddenly as she felt Matt's thumb slide around over her tattoo. Matt whipped his hand away from her immediately. He was flushed dark red, trying to apologize for touching her.

"No, Matt," Laurie was pleading with her son, "it's okay, really. You just startled me...that's all, honey...really, I mean it." She took his hand in hers, and placed it lightly in the crease between her thigh and her stomach. "Touching is okay, too, Matt, as long as both people want it, anyway." She took a deep breath and looked at her son. So very quietly she said, "I think I'd like it if you touched me, honey. Would you like it, too?"

Matt was so torn; he couldn't find the words he needed. All Laurie could hear was her own heartbeat and the moans emanating from her eighteen year-old son. Then suddenly, she was aware of his long thumb making small, tentative circles over thefleur delisinked into her silky skin. Then she was aware of the liquid warmth that was washing through her cunt.

"Tell me about your tattoo, Mom," Matt choked the words out as best he could. Laurie grew more at ease, having found a way to continue both her son's education and her loving seduction. She inched a little closer to him, her thigh now leaning against his naked hip; her fingers now just inches away from the soft, wrinkled skin of his sac.

"It was a long time ago, Matt." Laurie started speaking in a low singsong voice, complemented by the exotic rhythm of the music and the strange lighting in the room. She reached for the small lamp and switched it off.

"Mom????" Matt was not shy about looking at his mother now. "What are you doing?"

Laurie's voice remained more calm and controlled than she felt. "I think it will be easier...touching, ya know...in a little less light. Is that okay, baby?"

"Sure...I guess so."

"Like I said, honey, it was a long time ago – before you or Lisa was born. Daddy and I were on a long vacation in Europe. This was done one night in Brussels." Laurie's voice got a little quieter as her mind drifted back to that night. Slowly, she moved his thumb in larger circles until, inevitably, he grazed the soft pink flesh of her lips. Laurie gasped, "Oh, Matt...that feels so good." She pressed down on his thumb so softly, urging him on.

Bolder now, Matt started stroking along the side of her slit on his own. He could feel her moisture starting to seep out, coating her pussy lips. Laurie continued, as best her shallow, rapid breathing would allow, "Matt, baby, I'm afraid that if I tell you the story, you'll think I'm not so nice...not a very good mother at all."

Matt was now repeating the same soft, fluid, up-down motion along her slick lips, using three finger tips now. "Oh, Mom," Matt tried so hard to control his voice, "you feelsooo good! Mom, there's nothing you can tell me that would make me feel that way...you can tell me...really."

Laurie's mind was screaming at her...David's voice...the look in his eyes when shepromised him earlier...this is herson...how could she?...God, what he was doing to her felt so good...she knew it was wrong...but it feltso fucking good!

Her voice was so hoarse, her mouth so dry she had to take another drink of her wine. "You're a young man now, aren't you Matt?" He looked up at Laurie's face, pleased to find his eyes had adjusted to the dimmer blue light. Again, he could see all of her breasts, the dark circles of her aureoles and the swollen tips pressing against the sheer lace. Laurie moved her left hand so her fingertips rested lightly on the wrinkled skin. "Just remember, Matt, how much I love your father...how much I love you."

While their fingertips lightly teased and provoked each other, Laurie told our son about that one night long ago. First, she told him a little about our trip, reminding him of how we moved from country to country, picking hotels at the main train station in each European city we visited. Then she came to Belgium, and she told him about having a 'communal' bathroom and shower on each floor.

"I came out of the shower, dried off a little, and wrapped a towel around me to go back down the hallway to our room. As I started to push the door open, it was pulled from the other side. I came through to quickly...off balance...my towel slipped and then I straightened up and I was standing right in front of this strange man."

Laurie was getting really turned on as she remembered more and more details; she slid her bottom around on Matt's sheet, trying to find a more comfortable position. As she moved around, Matt kept his fingertips busy. After one half-turn, Laurie's cunt finally felt a little of what it had been waiting for as one of our son's long fingers slid over her lips and slid in to her hot, wet cunt.

"Oh, Matt..." Laurie's voice was shaking, "please don't stop, baby...that feels fantastic."

"Tell me more, Mom."

"I will, baby, just don't stop." Laurie was in the throes of lust, knowing the thrill she was seeking was close. She bent her head over Matt's flat, hard stomach, propped up on her right hand. With her left, she circled the base of the upward curve of his thick shaft with her thumb and forefinger, holding his throbbing erection straight up. Her mouth opened and her tongue darted out, swiping a clear liquid pearl from the slit at the head of his cock. "Oh my God," she moaned to herself, "he tastes so good...so fresh...so young."