A Family New Years Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rose up again to continue her tale. "We chatted for few minutes and then he invited me and Dad to join him for a drink in his room after he had his shower. I told your father about it, and he said he wanted to meet our neighbor. He asked me if the man was attractive – I told him yes." Laurie's hips had started to move to the beat of the music, bringing Matt's fingers in and out of her.

"Dad asked me to wear some pj's he thought were really cute. In a little while we down the hall. It was real strange, baby. After I introduced them, the man said something to your father in French. After Dad answered him, they both spoke only French...until your dad left."

"Why did he leave you there?" Matt was showing definite interest and concern for his mother's well-being. He was also still not quite surewhy he was finger-fucking his incredibly hot mom...or for that matter,whyshe was letting him! But he was quite sure that he was loving every minute of what was rapidly becoming the hottest night of his life.

Matt hadnever told anyone about the thoughts and feelings he sometimes had about his mother. He'd never dreamed it could possibly ever happen – yet her she was, almost fucking naked on his bed, treating him like a man, not a kid any more. "Fuck..." his thoughts crazy, "she licked my fuckin' dick!"

"He knew I wanted him to, baby."

"Why?" He wasn't going to make this easy.

"He was a very attractive man, Matt...something about him...I was very excited by him... and your dad knew it, honey."

"So he just left you there?" Matt was very confused. "Mom..." Matt's voice lost all the control he had worked so hard to keep. "Did you...uhm...sleep with this guy?"

"Yes, baby...wait, Matt...see, I told you..." Laurie reacted to Matt's fingers as they pulled out of her.

"No, Mom...that's not what I meant...really." He twisted his lean body down and around Laurie's torso. "I just wanted to get a closer look while you tell me about it." She could feel the warmth of his breath on her bare mound as he lowered his face to his mother's tattoo. Laurie's heart was racing as she placed her hand on her son's neck. She was waiting...knew it was coming.

Matt flicked his tongue at her, just barely touching the little gold flower. Laurie gasped out loud, her hand pressing at the back of his neck without thought. She heard him ask, "Did Dad know you fucked that guy?"

This was the question she had wanted him to ask – she wanted to bring everything out in the open for her son. As she started to answer, Matt started to drag the flat, broad surface of his tongue along the crease between her pussy and her thigh. Laurie moaned, "Yes, baby. Daddy knows about everything...oh, goddamn it, Matt...don't stop, baby..."

"Tell me, Mommy." Matt couldn't believe what was happening. Man, she felt so smooth – she tasted so clean and good. "What do you mean 'everything'?"

Laurie couldn't keep her fingers from his angry young cock. He felt so hard, so hot in her hand. Her voice kept breaking as she spoke. "He wasn't the first guy, baby...that your daddy...gave me to. He...wasn't the last..."

Matt saw colors exploding in his head when she touched his rock-hard dick. He couldn't believe any of this was happening. What Laurie said made no sense to him...but he was licking his mom's cunt lips...that made no sense, either. "Hegave you to him?"

Laurie sat up straight and drew Matt's head up so they were looking at each other face to face. "We were in his room. Daddy stood me up in front of this guy. Standing behind me, Daddy stripped off my pajamas. I stood there naked in front of this stranger; Dad kissed my neck and told me to have a good time. Then he left."

"Mom, that's so hot!" Matt's voice was so intense. "He stripped you?" His thoughts were those of a young man, longing to see naked female flesh. "Show me," his voice rose with his desire, "show me, Mom."

In the strange blue light, Matt saw his mother take a deep breath and then cross her arms in front of her and take the bottom of the camisole in each hand. His breathing stopped, his heart pounded so hard as she slowly lifted her arms up, revealing all of her stomach and then the heavy rounded curve of the bottom of her breasts. Laurie stopped momentarily, the lace caught on the hard extension of her thick nipples, causing Matt to look again at her eyes, silently pleading with her to keep going.

She smiled so warmly, so lovingly at her son, this beautiful young man. "I love your dad so much, Matt. You can't ever forget that."

"I know, Mom."

Taking a deep breath that pushed her chest even closer to him, Laurie pulled the black lace up and over her breasts and then completely off. Matt could only moan as he stared at her big, full breasts, her incredible nipples standing straight out, pointing at him.

"I love you, too, Matt." Laurie took Matt's hand in hers and pressed it to her chest. Matt kept the low moan coming from his throat as he moved his fingers over Laurie's tit, finding and pinching her extended nipple between his fingers. Laurie moved closer, tilted her head towards his, and kissed her son passionately. She was totally buzzed, her nerves vibrating, but she felt calm as well, as she let her lips open to the probing of Matt's insistent tongue.

Matt was completely buzzed as well. He couldn't believe this was happening! So many nights he had lain in bed playing with himself, thinking about his mother's body...the way her tits felt against his chest when she kissed him goodnight. How many times he had jerked off to the dirty thoughts he had of sucking his mother's tits, then finally fucking her sweet cunt. Now, she was fuckingmaking out with him...naked...on his bed!

Matt moved his arms around her, drawing her close into a lovers' hug. Laurie's breasts were pressed against his chest as her tongue fought with his, driving both of them deeper into their frenzy of lust. Pulling out of their deep soul kiss, Laurie moaned as she fell backwards across the bed, "Oh my God, Matt...where did you learn to kiss like that?"

Matt was laying on his side, resting on his left elbow as his right hand kept moving in lazy figure '8's' across her deep pink nipples, over the soft roll of her stomach and then brushing across her moist lower lips. "Really, Mom...all I ever did was make out a little. I really don't know anything about...uhm...you know, about all this stuff."

Laurie's pulse started to quicken again. Looking up at the ceiling, not meeting his gaze, she whispered to her son, "Would you like me to teach you, baby?" As the words came out of her mouth, she could feel the wash of her sex coating her cunt, making her ready.

"Is that okay, Mom?" Matt's mind was still trying to make sense of this. "I mean...yes, of course I want you to...but, Mom...you're...you know...my mother."

"I know, baby...Mommy loves you so much...I want to help you – show you how good it can be." Laurie's whispered pleading made him feel better. "Do you want me to, baby?" Slowly but firmly, she pulled Matt's head to her rounded breast. As he had done so many years before, he started sucking on her erect nipple.

Matt rational thoughts gave way to the animal instinct rising to the surface. His voice was broken and hoarse when he finally spoke. "Yes, Mom...please...please teach meeverything." And his words caused Laurie to start squirming on the bed as mini lightening bolts shot through her.

"I will, baby...I will." Laurie moved to the center of the bed, spread her long, shapely legs, and drew her knees up a little. "Move over me, Matt. Do you know what '69' is, honey?" She moved Matt so he was hovering over her torso, his face just inches above her steaming, anxious cunt. "Move your knee, baby...here..." she helped him raise his right leg over her head, resting it so he was straddling her. Her eyes locked on the thick, spongy head of his cock, only inches away from her waiting lips.

"Now, Matt, start to lick my pussy...oh yes...just like that, baby...gently, honey... slowly...that's right, baby...oh God, it feels so good, Matt!"

Matt couldn't believe the sensations, the way his skin was vibrating as he lowered his head and dragged his tongue across Laurie's mound. He circled her hard little clit with the tip of his tongue and then ploughed through her lips until he reached the bottom of her slick love tunnel. As he started the slow return trip, he became aware of a new, different feeling. Better than anything he had ever felt before...

Laurie was losing her mind! Matt's tongue was magic – the way he was eating her...so natural, every touch just as she wanted it, needed it. Taking what she knew would be the final plunge into her nasty, lust-filled seduction, Laurie used one hand to guide Matt's thick eight inches past her lips and into her wet and waiting mouth. Laurie let his cock slide over her tongue and deep into her throat. Her lips slowly allowed Matt's massive man meat entrance to her warm accepting mouth; her lips and tongue sensed Matt's oversized cock head. As she worked her own tongue around the crown of his cock, Matt started moaning into her crotch. "No, Mommy...stop...I can't...oh, God...please, Mom...I'm gonna cum..."

Hearing him, she let her tongue rub gently against the big tip of her son's moist glans and agreeably large manhood...over the head...to his thick and heavily veined shaft. Her tongue traveled down to her son's considerable ball sack...with its double orb contents...she teasingly made her tongue swirl one ball at a time into her now very eager, passion gripped mouth. One at a time she carefully sucked on her son's full testicles...feeling the appealing softness of each one as she moaned in appreciation of her son's accepting her now frankly lewd conduct.

Matt groaned again; he urged her on, spread his lean but well-muscled legs. As his mothers tongue invaded his asscrack he let out a tiny giggle of embarrassment as well as of his sexual arousal. Matt was now in the throes of his mother, Laurie's, greatest blowjob.

She heard his moaning grow louder as she 'swallowed' around the thick shaft, using her throat muscles to massage his glorious erection. Laurie moaned and groaned, licked his steely man meat furiously as she shut down breathing from her mouth and only took in air through her now dilated nostrils. She was sucking in air as well as the musky aroma that now hung heavily in this room, this place of Laurie's greatest sin. Her own arousal was now dramatically evident by her drenched love tunnel.

She was vaguely aware of his muffled scream as he lost control, emptying his swollen balls, shooting thick, hot ropes of semen down her throat. Four, five, six times she felt the hot jets spurting from her boy's rock-hard penis...she tried furiously to swallow it all for him.

Matt knew he was screaming; he couldn't stop so he buried his face between his mother's thighs, letting go completely as his cum rushed up from his balls and spilled into Laurie's mouth. He felt her throat surround his pulsating prick – felt her swallowing his cock and then his cum as she kept him locked in her wonderful mouth.

As his scream faded, Laurie gently pulled him out of her mouth, taking the time to lick the remnants of his sweet cream off his cock. She could tell, as he pulled away, how sensitive it must have been. Matt moved around again so he was lying on his side, his face next to hers. His eyes were starting to fill with tears, overcome by what had transpired.

Not understanding, Laurie was quick to offer comfort. "Oh, Matt...that was so wonderful...are you alright, baby?"

"I'm okay," Matt choked out the words. Getting a little more control, he said again, "I'm fine, Mom. That was just...so...oh, Mom...I never felt anything like that. Mom, I love you so much." He lowered his face to hers and kissed her with all the love, passion and lust that he felt. Laurie pulled back a little. "Mom, is everything okay?"

"Oh yes, Matt...everything is better than okay...it's just that...you know...some men don't want to taste themselves...and you coated my mouth, you know?" Laurie giggled now, some of the tension lifting off of her.

Matt smiled at his mother. His fingers moving automatically back to her breasts; he asked her if his dad liked to kiss herafter. Laurie nodded at her son and he moved back down to her and gently licked her cum-covered lips. "Is Dad a good lover, Mom?" His fingers had found her nipples and he started to pull on them. Again, Laurie smiled and nodded her answer. "Can you teach me to be like him? Do what he does? Can you, Mom?"

Laurie's heart was about to burst. She knew Steven had taken a huge risk, asking her to come down here in her 'fuck me' lingerie. She knew the risk she had taken when she first knocked on Matt's door, exposing herself to either humiliation or the greatest sexual situation she could imagine.

"Yes, baby...I can teach you to be a great lover...just like your dad." Laurie giggled again, "Maybe even better, with a lot of practice, baby...your cock is bigger that Daddy's." Again, her heart caught in her throat. In a whisper, she asked, "Do you want to fuck me with this big, thick cock, baby?"

"More than anything, Mom." Matt's voice mirrored hers. He kissed her again, his tongue searching out every inch of her mouth.

When he broke their kiss, Laurie sat up and pushed him on to his back. This time, she straddled him. Another deep, searing french kiss kept them united for another minute before she started to slide down his body. As she moved slowly down the length of his torso, Laurie used her hands and her tongue, stroking him and licking the sweat off his chest, dipping her tongue into his navel.

When she was straddled over his thighs, she bent down and lifted his thick, heavy cock to her lips again. She looked up at her son and smiled. "Relax, Matt...just enjoy the feeling. You won't cum so quickly this time, baby." Lowering her face, she held her mouth open wide for him and in a single motion, slid her moist, swollen lips over his tall, proud prick until her nose was buried in his curly light brown hair.

Matt was in a state of pure bliss as he felt his mom suck his dick all the way into her throat. He felt himself growing harder and longer than ever before as she drew back and her tongue played with his piss-hole and lapped him around the sensitive edge of the crown.

Every nerve was exploding through Laurie's body; the lightening bolts were back, striking her distended nipples, concentrating around her swollen clit. She was consumed by the lust she felt for her perfect young man and his perfectly formed cock. She was amazed by the feeling of his thick, long prick in her mouth. She knew it was wrong, butGod, it felt so right!

Then, all of a sudden, she knew the time was right. She held his thick shaft in her hand as she drew her clinging, puffy lips slowly up and off his cock. She sat upright on her knees astride his hips, her dripping cunt poised over the tip of his incredibly long cock. As she brushed her cunt lips slowly with the wet head of his stiff prick, she looked down at her son, her love radiating from her sky blue eyes.

"Do you want to fuck me, Matt?" Her words were barely audible. "Do you want to fuck your mommy, Matt?" The words alone were making her cunt walls quiver in anticipation.

"Yes, Mommy, I do." Matt whispered back.

Laurie raised her voice. "Tell me, Matt...what do you want?" She put just the head of his straining cock into the warmth of her moist slit, moving it so slowly back and forth, making her son absolutely crazed with lust.

"I want to fuck you, Mommy...Ineed to fuck you now!"

"What's Matt gonna say, Daddy?" Lisa's whispered question set my pulse racing. Again, my mouth was so dry I had to take another sip of my drink before I could reply. As I reached for my glass, my robe split open, my rock-hard 6 ½ inches standing tall and exposed to my daughters lingering gaze.Shit, shit, shit!"Daddy?" Her voice dropped even lower, but her intensity nearly knocked me off my chair.

I drew the robe back over my leg, but it did nothing to hide the tent popping up from my lap. When I looked up again, she was standing right next to me. My daughter looked down at me with an expression that was just not right...not the way a daughter should look at her father. I was trying desperately not to look back at her with the same naked lust that I saw in her eyes.

Lisa seemed to take control of the situation. Maybe I let her...my mind was racing around in too many directions to have any control at all. She kneeled down next to my chair, staring at my tented robe, then lifting her face to mine, her mouth open, her tongue snaking out and licking her lips; her breathing was forced but under control. I dropped my gaze; My pulse raced, my breathing out of control, I just couldn't help myself as I sat there mesmerized by perfection of her breasts, revealed in all their glory under the sheer red nightie.

"Daddy, what's going on? Why did Mom go downstairs dressedlike that?" Lisa put one hand against my cheek, bringing my face back to hers. Her other hand made its way to my thigh. "Tell me, Daddy."

"Honey," I started to reply in a calming tone, "She just went down there to make sure your brother was alright. He seemed...a little...upset before, that's all."

"Dad, she was almostnaked!" Lisa's hand was starting to inch closer to my straining erection. "Matt shouldn't be seeing hernaked, should he?" Her feather light touch over my robe was making me crazy. "Anyway, why was he upset?"

I tried to concentrate on answering her...it was so hard. "You know the dress you both were wearing earlier? You know what happens when you lean over in it?"

"Daddy! Did you see my breasts before?" I swear she was giggling as she asked me the question. "It's okay if you did, Daddy." She moved her hand further up my leg, only an inch or two from my hard meat, and her voice dropped again. "I know you've wanted to for a long time."

"No, baby...no...that's not what I meant..." I still wanted to turn this conversation around before it got too hard. "It was Matt, honey...when he kissed your Mom before, I saw her twist...and her dress...you know...kind of gaped open..."

"OH MY GOD...Matt saw Mom's tits, didn't he?" I thought my little girl would have been shocked. Instead, she only started laughing again. "Poor Matt. I bet he freaked, didn't he?" Then, a puzzled expression moved across her beautiful face. "But then, why did Mom go down there dressed like that?"

"Baby, we thought it would be better if Mom could get him past this, showing him there was nothing wrong, he didn't have to feelbad orfunny just because he saw her breasts...you know...that looking was a natural reaction."

"You mean the way you look at me, Daddy?" Without warning, I felt my daughter's hand draw back the bottom of my robe, leaving my leg bare and my thick, hard cock sticking straight up for her to see. I couldn't speak – I wanted to stop her, to stop all of this...but I just couldn't speak. "I like looking at you, too, Daddy. Your cock is so handsome, so strong looking." She bent down, her face only inches away from my hardness, her soft warm breath massaging the taut skin beneath her. She moved with agonizing slowness even closer...the tip of her tongue escaped her lips...I thought she was going to...but just before she made contact, Lisa looked back up at me with Laurie's lust-filled eyes and her mother's seductive smile.

"Wanna seeme, Daddy?" Lisa's voice was dripping with her unnatural desires. "Might as well...you've already had yournatural reaction." Without a sound, she stood up next to my chair, all 5'2" of her, and lifted the sheer red lace up and over her head, letting it fall silently to the floor. I was undone by her beauty, her freshness and the trim, athletic form she exhibited to me. "Do you think I'm pretty, Daddy?" Her eyes were locked on to mine.