A Family of His Own Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ECSFport
ECSFport
122 Followers

"Ok, now that we've eaten, we're going to watch the orgy video I edited this afternoon then watch a movie I rented from Netflix. So everyone move to the family room," John commanded. "Except you, Karrie. Clean everything up and run the dishwasher. This all needs to be picked up and clean before you go to bed tonight."

Karrie nodded and picked up the dessert dishes while Rick sat on the couch with Hayley and Chelsey on either side of them. They were all still naked, and Chelsey played with her father's limp dick while Hayley was examining her own boobs. John popped his homemade DVD into the player and started it up. They all sat glued to the TV as they watched the family start up the game and take clothes off. They each clapped when they got something right on the video, and joked about each other's stripteases. Then they laughed as they watched the family daisy chain and then Rick plug Karrie's ass with his thick cock and stick his fingers up the girls' asses. Karrie had come back in and sat on an easy chair next to the couch. She spread her legs and rubbed her clit as she watched causing Hayley, Chelsey and Rick to masturbate as well. Hayley came first, and then Karrie, then Rick exploded all over his chest, then Chelsey had a loud orgasm right after watching Rick cum. Hayley grabbed cum off her daddy's chest and started putting it into her cunt while Chelsey did the same. John smiled with approval.

At the end of the video the family applauded and congratulated each other while John put the rental into the player. "Karrie, pop some popcorn and ask what everyone wants to drink," John commanded.

"Yes, of course, Sir," Karrie smiled. She came back with two bowls of popcorn and a tray of drinks. The movie, Inception, came on and everyone watched intently, except Karrie who kept asking what was going on. Finally Chelsey shut her up by calling her a retard and threatening to smack her if she didn't be quiet. She didn't say another word.

"Time for bed, ladies," John said once the movie was over. "It's Hayley's turn to sleep with Daddy in her room, so Chelsey gets a night off. Karrie, once you're finished you can come up to the master bedroom and sleep on the floor again. Before you go up, though, there are two pregnancy tests on the counter in the bathroom. I need you both to take the test with Rick and Karrie's help. I'll record it. We'll do it every night until they both show that Rick's boys have invaded your eggs..."

The four went upstairs and found the pregnancy tests. Rick took Hayley over to the toilet and had her pee on the stick. Negative. Then he brought Chelsey over to do the same. Also negative. Not unexpected by John, of course, but the girls looked upset. John shut the camera off after capturing Chelsey's fat bottom lip sticking out holding the negative test results up. Then he sent Chelsey to her room, Rick and Hayley to Hayley's room, and then sent Karrie downstairs to clean up. He went into the master bedroom to get ready for bed. Once his head hit the pillow he fell asleep fast dreaming of his day.

ECSFport
ECSFport
122 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Family Time Ch. 1 Teen acquires special power, and uses it.in Mind Control
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories