A Family Trailer Park Gangbang!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,477 Followers

"Mmmm, Jimmy, I was hoping to see your cock again. You want your Aunt Rosie to suck it again?" Rosie cooed, holding out her arms to me and licking her lips in a way that almost had me shooting prematurely.

I shook my head and replied, "Aunt Rosie, I was wondering if I could...um, Aunt Rosie, I want to fuck your hot ass!" You'd think in the middle of a gangbang, a man wouldn't blush, but I felt my face burn as I made my request. It was an old fantasy, born of many summers watching my sexy aunt walk around in tight shorts and little teeny bikinis. I'd stroked many a load imagining worming my big dick into Aunt Rosie's back door.

My aunt laughed evilly and crooked a finger at me. "Oh, baby!" she sighed. "I'd love for you to shove that big thing up my ass!" In one swift motion, Rosie rolled over and slid off the table. She leaned forward, resting her torso on the quilt covered picnic table and reached back and with her hands, spread her ass cheeks, revealing her puckered brown hole. I swear, her asshole winked at me!

"Put a little of everyone's spunk in there to lube me up, sweetie," Rosie commanded.

Like a man entranced, I did as she said, slipping two fingers into her cum filled pussy, amazed at the heat of her cunt and let my fingers get coated with love cream. Then I smeared all that mixed together jism and pussy cream on Rosie's asshole, obeying her instructions to worm my middle finger through her sphincter and loosen her up a little.

My aunt began making little groaning noises as I did as she told me, pausing once to let my finger slide out of her slick ass and scoop up some more semen and cunt juice and lube her asshole again. As I finger-fucked Aunt Rosie's asshole, I looked up and beyond her leering face to see Mom standing there, eyes wide as she watched us.

Mom looked good tonight too. She was wearing a tank top that barely concealed her breasts and left her shoulders bare -- a look I found very sexy. Her legs were spread wide and her hand was working furiously in her shorts as she nodded at me and gave me an encouraging grin.

Aunt Rosie wiggled her ass back on my finger, buried all the way to the second knuckle and then looked over her shoulder at me and panted, "Be a good boy, Jimmy. Fuck your Aunt Rosie right now!"

I obliged her by making her yelp as I jerked my finger free from her tight asshole. I stepped up and guided the head of my dick to her puckered hole and then shoved, drawing a louder cry than before as the crown of my cock forced its way through her sphincter, surrounding the heat with cum slick hot flesh. "OH SHIT, JIMMY!" Aunt Rosie screamed. "YOU'LL FUCKING SPLIT ME OPEN!"

Still, Aunt Rosie shoved her ass back at me as I thrust forward. She was tight -- tighter than any pussy I'd ever encountered and it took several sturdy thrusts before I buried my cock up her ass. Her bowels were hot and tight and wonderful. I could feel her tender tissue pulse around my shaft, trying to both cling to my cock and to expel it at the same time. Rosie sobbed as I began to withdraw and then she screamed again as I shoved back into her with a slow, but steady thrust.

My hands rubbed my aunt's back, trying to help her relax as I butt fucked her. Gradually, I began to fuck her faster, amazed at the way her ass chute clung to me -- a tight, silken glove. Before too long I was pounding cock into her ass at a rapid pace. I reached out and took Aunt Rosie's red ponytail in my hand and jerked her head back, making her arch her back as I fucked her hard. She seemed to like the slightly rougher play and flung her ass back at me as she screamed that she was cumming.

I felt Rosie's legs give way -- the table holding her up as her long legs went limp. I spread my thighs slightly, using them to keep her slightly raised up and was rising up on tip toe as I continued to fuck her. I felt a wet splash of hot, slick liquid splatter down my leg, but it wasn't until later when Trish explained what happened that I understood that Aunt Rosie had cum so hard, her pussy had been ejaculating - spraying pussy juice on me.

Then my need was upon me and there was no way I was able to hold back. I thrust deep on more time and let out a yell as I began pumping cum into my aunt's bowels. The pleasure was almost unreal as I came so hard it almost hurt. Aunt Rosie again drenched my legs with ejaculations of cunt cream while she clawed the table and moaned wordlessly as my semen enema sent her reeling back into orgasm. Her anal tube was clamping down on my cock like a vise, pulsing with warm need as she milked my balls empty!

For a few minutes, I wasn't sure she'd ever let me loose, her sphincter had locked up so tight as she groaned and shivered with each little effort I made to withdraw. I finally slipped out of her just as her son Donnie climbed up on the table and pressed his hard cock to her lips. Rosie gave a little sob as the head of my cock came free with a loud, wet pop and she began vigorously sucking her son's cock.

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and turned to see Donnie's twin brother, Ronnie standing there, hard cock in his hand. He winked at me and said, "Thanks for getting Mom all lubed up, Cuz!" He stepped up behind his mother and without warning, shoved his cock up her cum filled asshole. If her mouth hadn't been full of his brother's cock, I'm sure their mom would have let out a scream that would have curled your hair.

Both of Rosie's sons were big guys who worked out and had the muscles to show for it. Ronnie had no trouble taking hold of Rosie's waist and pulling her back and up, suspended on his cock, a streamer of saliva and precum hanging from her lips as she let Donnie slip from her lips.

"C'mon, brother," Ronnie called out. "Let's give Mom a double fucking she'll never forget!" Donnie scrambled off the table and quickly got in position, bending his legs and then rising up as he buried his big dick in Rosie's pussy. Immediately, Rosie was reduced to a shrieking rag doll, impaled front and back by her sons' cocks -- her legs sprawled wide as they cupped her ass to hold her between them and fucked her like they've been doing it for years.

It made me wonder if they'd had practice doing women double. I had to grin as I remember something their mom had said years ago when they were still little. "Two sweeter boys you'll never find," Rosie had said. "They never fuss with each other and love sharing everything!" They certainly seemed to love sharing their mother, fucking her nearly unconscious before emptying two huge loads of sperm inside her sexy body. Later in the evening, they did it again, switching places so Donnie could fuck her ass while Ronnie sampled his mother's now well fucked pussy.

In the end, Rosie was barely awake, a big, sloppy smile on her face as she lay sprawled on the picnic table -- the quilt and her soaked in semen. Again, the Stringer women moved in afterwards and licked her clean. My dick came back to full attention as I watched Mom kneel behind Rosie, spread her ass cheeks wide and tongue her sister's sperm filled asshole.

After Rosie was cleaned up, again quivering from multiple orgasms from the woman, Rose did as Trish had done, choosing a particular man to take her home; in this case, her father, Grandpa Stringer. It sent a powerful shiver up my spine to hear my aunt call out in a voice she probably used to get her way when she was a little girl, "Daddy, I love you! Please take me home to bed!" It actually excited me to watch Grandpa pick her up and carry her off to his trailer, Aunt Rosie's arms wrapped around his neck.

Mom found me then, smiling up at me with shiny lips and gleaming skin and I wondered if she'd rubbed some of the jizzum she'd licked out of Rosie onto her face. I'd heard that it was good for one's complexion. Like the previous Saturday night, we walked home holding hands not saying a word. Mom again retreated to her bedroom while I got showered and made ready to go to bed.

To complete the repetitive pattern, as I lay in bed that night, already stroking my cock as I thought about fucking my aunt's tight ass, Mom again came to my door, this time dressed in a pink baby doll negligee that left little to the imagination. Mom didn't say anything for a minute or two, just smiling down at me as I ogled her barely clad body. Her nipples, dark and swollen stood out clearly through the gauzy material and I could see the large dark triangle of her bush. I decided to be a little daring and continued to slowly stroke my cock under the sheet, my actions quite obvious.

Finally Mom said, "Well, that was another interesting night, wasn't it?"

I laughed and replied, "It sure was. I never would have thought Aunt Rosie would go and do...well, that."

Mom rolled her eyes and said, "I guess you don't know my big sister as well as I thought you did!" She winked at me and added, "Of course, I don't reckon I knew how close you and she were, either!"

I felt myself blush and just shrugged my shoulders and just grinned back at my mother. The whole time I never stopped stroking myself. Mom watched me masturbate under the covers for a bit longer before asking me, "So, Jimmy -- did you have fun with your Aunt Rosie -- did you enjoy yourself?"

I thought about how it felt having my cock buried deep inside Rosie's warm and loving ass and almost on the verge of cumming, whispered, "Oh yeah, Mom! I loved it!"

Mom licked her lips and her hands idly brushed across her thinly covered breasts and across her hairy snatch and I felt my cock jerk in my hand and I groaned as I felt hot semen gush over my hand.

Mom watched me trying to calmly cum without making a big show of it and finally replied, "So I can see." She nodded to herself and added, "Good!" Mom blew me a kiss, said, "Good night," and turned and walked back down the narrow hallway to her room -- swinging her ass cheeks saucily as I stroked the last of my load out of my still throbbing cock.

Like before nothing was said about Saturday night's fun and games although I caught Rosie smiling fondly at me from her front door a couple of times as I passed by her trailer while running errands for Grandpa. The days seemed to move slowly as we waited for another Saturday to arrive.

And so our summer moved along. Every Saturday night, the Stringer clan gathered for our weekly cookout, and every Saturday night after everyone waited anxiously, a Stringer female offered herself up for a family gangbang and not once were we disappointed. That next week it was my eighteen year old cousin, Brenda, barely out of high school and by her own admission, barely past her virginity.

In the weeks that followed, my cousins Wendy, and Kelli made the trip to the picnic table and bravely declared that they were going to fuck every man there and did it with great enthusiasm. Uncle Bennie's wife, Jessica offered herself up. Aunt Wanda, Mom's baby sister, pulled a gangbang train, her sluttish ways inspired eighteen men to fuck her fifty-one times -- a Stringer family record.

Aunt Rosie returned a second time for a memorable night of incestuous fucking including the first time I participated in making a lover "airtight" as Ronnie put it. We must have been quite the sight up on that picnic table -- me on my back and Aunt Rosie impaled on my cock while Donnie fucked her up the ass and Ronnie fucked her mouth. The entire time Rosie appeared to be in the throes of a pleasure induced seizure, her body flailing as she writhed under the ecstasy laced assault of three young and hard cocks.

Each Saturday night saw the Stringer family women gathering around the "guest of honor" in the aftermath of the gangbang and cleaning her up. I marveled at how my mom always seemed to be at the center of the action, her tongue always buried in a cum-filled ass or pussy. I marveled at how Mom seemed totally at ease licking up the mixed jizzum from several men and how erotic she looked sharing it with her sisters or nieces or best of all, her daughter, Trish.

Each gathering of the family concluded with the gangbanged woman choosing a man to take her home to bed. A few times it was a spouse, more often not -- instead it was uncles, cousins, and three times it was Grandpa Stringer. I always wondered where the spouses wound up, but as I said at the beginning of my story, we are a close knit family and I'm sure they found a warm bed to sleep in.

Afterwards, Mom and I always walked home together, holding hands. Trish seemed to always disappear -- either heading out to hit the late night clubs with some of her cousins or maybe heading home with a cousin or Uncle Benny for the night. She usually wouldn't come home until sometime Sunday afternoon -- always tired, but always with a pleased look on her face.

The end of each evening's fun and games was the moments that Mom and I shared before falling asleep. Mom would disappear into her bedroom while I would shower and then climb into bed where I would begin jerking off while thinking about what had happened earlier in the evening. Mom would appear -- always dressed in a sexy manner -- a scanty negligee one time, a nightshirt or one of my old T-shirts the next. As each week passed, I would get exciting glimpse of Mom's body -- her bush peeking out from underneath my old Van Halen concert T-shirt or a nipple slipping free of her baby doll nightie.

Mom would ask me about my night -- was I okay with what went on? I would always give her an enthusiastic response and then Mom, sometimes waiting for me to cum again -- sometimes not, would just smile, blow me a kiss, tell me, "Good," and retreat to her room. I often fantasized about following her. Part of me believed she wanted me to -- to claim her as a lover, but part of me felt that this was all following some wild, crazy plan and that if I broke with tradition, it would all come to an end.

As we gathered together each Saturday night, I felt the thrill of anticipation, wondering if Mom might be the one who walked up to the picnic table. I wasn't sure if she would do it or not. Not every woman of the Stringer clan seemed so inclined, although all who attended the Saturday night cookouts/gangbangs seemed more than willing to participate in the cleanup. Week after week, I was mildly disappointed when Mom didn't make a move, but that disappointment was quickly erased by the lusty anticipation of getting my horny cock inside another sexy member of my family!

With the arrival of September, we all realized that the summer's hot fun was drawing to a close. As we ate the summer's last grilled steaks on Labor Day weekend, we men folk watched the ladies closely to divine any hints at who might approach the gangbang table (as we had taken to calling it). As usual, we didn't have a clue.

I was finishing off a huge T-bone steak when Mom came walking up, looking good in a low cut blouse and tight blue jeans. She leaned over and handed me a fresh beer, and asked me if there was anything I needed. I took a long, hungry look at her exposed cleavage, her breasts visible as she bent over, one arm on my arm, revealing that as usual, she'd left her bra at home, before I replied "I'm fine."

Mom said, "Okay, honey. You call me if you need anything." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked away while I and the other guys watched, admiring her swaying, denim clad ass.. My dick, already at half mast from watching her tits, swelled to full erection as I suddenly realized where she was walking to.

As Mom reached the picnic table, she stepped out of her blue jeans and panties and tossed them aside and in a clear and loud voice announced, "I'm going to fuck every man here." My mother pulled off her blouse and turned and looked back at me. She ran one hand down over her meaty tits, pulling at her thick nipples and then down further, spreading her dense, black pubic hair and caressing her slit with her middle finger caused her pussy lips to flower and reveal her slick wet flesh. "Tonight, I'm going to fuck every man here," Mom repeated and then pointing that cum covered finger at me, said, "And I'm going to start with my son."

As if drawn by a magnet, I set my beer down, stood up, and began walking towards my mother. Mom climbed up on the picnic table and slowly spread her legs. Leaning back and resting on her elbows, she watched me approach, her blue eyes glazed with longing. Her lovely tongue peaked out between her lips. As I drew close, I could smell her desire and could see that my mom's cunt was dripping wet in anticipation of being motherfucked. I stood there motionless, drinking in the beauty of Mom's body, her compact frame full and lush and I ached to fuck her.

I felt hands fumbling with my belt and jeans. I looked down in time to see Trish haul my hard dick out. She winked at me and after giving my cock a few long, gentle strokes, she gave my dick a little kiss on the head. "For luck," she said as she stood up. Trish gave me a little push and I stepped between Mom's widespread legs, my cock less than an inch from her pussy.

Mom held out her arms to me. "C'mon, Jimmy. I know you want to fuck me. Put your meat in Mommy's cunt," she begged, flexing her pelvis, thrusting it up, scarcely a breath away from my throbbing penis..

I moved forward, feeling Mom's thick bush tickling my cock and then I was thrusting into the wet warmth of my mother's cunt. An intense electrical charge rushed through me as I sank my tool deeper and deeper into my Mother. Her legs came up and around my butt, urging me further. Mom's eye's widened a little in fright and a little in wonder as I filled her cunt with inch after inch of her child's hard cock. Her expression was suddenly that of a person asking themselves if they've gotten into something too hard to handle.

Mom's heavy tits began to wobble as her first son induced orgasm rolled over her. "Oh, Jimmy. Ohhh my god!! You're making me CUM!" She screamed the last word as her orgasm swept her away. I pulled out to the head and then thrust back into Mom's cunt, savoring the way her cunt muscles flexed and grabbed at my meat. Again and again, I pounded into my mother's box, watching her face as she sobbed and cried with joy as she came and came again. I leaned forward and took a nipple in my mouth, sucking and chewing it like a man starved.

Mom's voice, choked with tears, made my cock swell even more with her whispers of, "Oh, Jimmy! You know how to make your mother happy! You're such a good motherfucker! Give Mommy what she needs; give her that nasty motherfucking cock!" In and out I pumped my cock into the silky liquid heat of Mom's clasping pussy -- her flesh clinging to my flesh in ways that surpassed any sexual experiences I'd had before. I understood now why Aunt Rosie reacted as she did when her boys fucked her. This close a familial relationship brought something new to fucking. I was experiencing something with Mom on a deeper level than either of us might have with anyone else.

Mom's hands fluttered over my body, settling in along my thighs, fingernails digging in to urge me to fuck her harder and deeper. The look of ecstatic satisfaction on Mom's face was a thing of beauty I will take to my grave. Being buried in her motherly flesh was and is the best moment of my life!

Mom's hand found my ass crack and she began exploring -- finally using her forefinger to toy with my asshole. I stroked furiously into her wet, fiery pussy, struggling to keep it together, to make it last. Mom's finger pressed against my sphincter and then I felt a almost electric thrill as her finger popped through into my ass. That was all it took. My balls began to furiously pump my hot jism into Mom's pussy. She wrapped her arms and legs tight around me, trying to get me even deeper within her grasping and hungry womb. For what seemed forever, the world spun furiously as I lay on Mom's heaving body, trying to catch my breath as Mom's pussy massaged, caressed and drained me of my seed. "That was beautiful, Jimmy," whispered Mom. "I love you, sweetheart."

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,477 Followers