A Family Trip to a Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So when you and mom are sitting around the house together relaxing, what do you usually wear?"

"Well, I guess my boxers and maybe a t-shirt. No shirt if it's hot out. Why?"

"I just wanted you to be able to be comfortable for the movie, and not have to worry that you were with your daughter." Sara grabbed the bag of half-full food cartons and put them into my room's mini-fridge. Then she turned to go into her room. "So now that I know, I expect to see you in your best briefs and tightest 'T' when I get back!"

Looking forward to just lying there and more-than-likely falling asleep, I readily complied with her request. I cued up a movie from the hotel's pay-per-view list, turned off all but the small lamp on the corner table, grabbed another beer, and then reclined on the bed while waiting for my daughter. Instead of walking in to join me, she just shyly peeked out her head from inside her room.

"Daddy, I feel kind of bad, because I got something today that I didn't tell you about. I always wanted something like this, but I never had one. I've been feeling like I lied to you, so I decided to tell you and show you what I got. I hope you're not mad..."

She was still peering at me through the doorway while she waited to see if I would be upset. I tried to sound stern as I prodded her for more information. "I was pretty much at your side the whole time we were shopping. What could you have snuck by me?"

"Well you weren't really paying much attention at Victoria's Secret, and I found something and tried it on without you knowing. The bra and panty set wasn't really that expensive, I just wanted to hide the cost of this other thing." I was crazy with curiosity, but I tried to remain parent-like as she confessed her deception.

"If you knew it was something that bad young lady, then maybe you shouldn't have gotten it. Especially if you thought that I wouldn't approve. I didn't know that Victoria's Secret had anything that would be considered objectionable... So are you gonna show me what I bought for you, or are you just gonna keep on hiding it from me."

I thought she was holding the garment in her hand, but instead she had it on. Sara walked into my room and slowly stepped toward me as I was sitting upright while leaning back against the bed pillows. Although she was cast with shadows from the lamp and television, I could easily see what she was wearing.

"What do you think? Do I look like a tramp? I'll take it back if you want me too. I'm really sorry for lying to you, daddy!"

Sara was about 5 feet from the side of my bed, and she held her arms straight at her side while her eyes were fixed down toward the floor. Although I usually wouldn't have stared at her while she looked like this, she was now giving me permission to thoroughly inspect her, and I felt obligated to take a good, hard look.

She was dressed in a one-piece teddy, and it had a deep v-neck with high rising sides up from her hips. It was a light pink, loose fitting sheer material, and her naked body was completely exposed underneath. Her nipples were just a shade darker than her nightie, and the two hard little pebbles shot straight out from her full, weightless breasts. The only part of the outfit that was pulled tight was at her crotch, and the see-through fabric followed along her thin separation before extending up to cover her flat stomach.

"Turn around, let me see the back."

"There's really nothing there, dad." She was still looking down.

"Well, I paid for it, so I guess I should see it." I sounded upset, but I was really enjoying myself much more than I should.

Sara turned away from me and then stopped to let me see her back. She was right. There was basically nothing there. A string rose up from between her tight cheeks, and it connected to a couple of other strings that held the material up front in place. She clenched the muscles in her ass a couple times while she stood there, and then turned back around for my decision.

"First, if you had asked me, I'm sure I would've said 'yes', so there really wasn't any reason for you to hide this from me." I continued to look her over while I presented my case. "Second, you don't look like a tramp. There's nothing wrong with a woman wanting to look sexy. And three, before I give my approval, where, or with whom, did you plan on wearing this little outfit?"

Sara lifted her head and looked at me before answering my question. "To be honest, I didn't really have any idea when I would wear it. I just wanted it. It seemed like something a girl would get when she wasn't a kid anymore. And I feel like I'm not a kid now. So... is it O.K.?" Her face was now showing a bright smile.

"Ya..., it's O.K. Just promise that you won't show your mother. She'll be pissed that I didn't buy one for her!"

"Maybe you should! Then she and I could match... and then maybe we could have some hot mother and daughter pictures taken..." Sara began to strike some poses while imagining the possibility. "What do ya think? Would she go for it?"

"You'd have to be the one to convince her to do that! I can't even get her to show me the picture on her driver's license! Now is that what you're planning on wearing, or are you gonna change into something less comfortable?" I didn't want Sara to change, but I was curious about what the alternative might be.

"Actually, I was planning on wearing my pajamas. If you can wait one more second, I'll go change real quick. And, if I get you another beer, can I have one too?" At that point she could have asked for her own platinum charge card and I would have said yes.

"That sounds fair to me! Just hurry up!"

Sara was gone for less than a minute before she walked back in. It was then I found out that her pajamas were the same stretched out tank top she was wearing last night, and just like then, she wore nothing else along with it. She stopped to grab a couple of beers from the fridge, and when she bent over to reach down inside, I could clearly see her pussy peeking out from beneath her delicious ass. With beers in hand she closed the small door, stood up, and then walked over and jumped onto the bed beside me. Like me, she positioned herself with her back against the pillows, stretched out her legs, and then cracked open and handed one of the beers to me before opening up her own. She decided to bend up one her legs at the knee, and when I looked over I was once again given an unobstructed view of her smooth, clean, pink pussy. One of her shoulder straps had already fallen down her arm, and her nipple, which was now soft, was peeking out above the sagging neckline.

"Why even bother wearing anything at all, Sara?" I asked without trying to hide the fact that I had noticed her near nakedness.

"Well, since you said you were going to wear your boxers, I figured I should probably have something on to. Actually, I'd prefer to just lie here in the buff and cover myself with a sheet or something. That's how I like to relax." Sara took a couple of big gulps from her beer and waited for me to respond.

"Fine, however you want to get comfortable is fine with me." She then instantly jumped off the bed and started toward her room. "What are you doing?" I yelled after her. Sara came back as quickly as she left, and her answer became obvious.

She was stark naked, and she walked to the corner table to turn off the lamp before returning to the bed. I caught a glimpse of her while she was lit up when reaching under the lamp shade, but I turned my eyes away when she returned to my side. She slipped under the sheet beside me, and then she motioned with her hand to tell me to start the movie. Full from dinner, a little woozy after a couple of beers, and tired from the long day, I fell asleep almost immediately, which I assumed I would when I closed my eyes with the start of the opening credits.

I woke up around 7:30 a.m. with the television still on and displaying the latest selection of available movies. Sara was lying in the bed next to me, curled up on her side, naked, with the bed sheet pushed down to just above her knees. I got up, and then pulled up the sheet to cover her before getting dressed to go down and get another one of the complimentary breakfasts. I was thinking enough to bring my cell phone, and received a call from Susan while I was in the hotel lobby.

"Hi Bill! We were done early, and I got home late last night, so I left this morning and I should get up to the hotel to join you two in about an hour or so! I can't wait to see you and be able to relax for a few days!"

"Perfect! I'll tell Sara when I get back to the room. You can tell me all about your week when you get here. Drive safe and I'll see ya' soon! Love you!" I was anxious to get Susan off the phone and get back upstairs to prepare for her. I barely heard her say "Love you too!" when I was flipping the phone closed.

I got back to my room, and Sara was still lying on the bed. She was watching some morning news show, and seemed perfectly comfortable as she sat there with her hands clutching the top of the sheet that was now pulled to just above her waist. Her bare, exposed C-cups were unaffected by gravity, and they remained planted firmly on her chest even though she was leaning back. Her dark pink nipples were relaxed, and I paused for a second while thinking of all the things I could do to bring them back to attention.

"Good morning Sara!" I said enthusiastically trying to offer a little motivation. "Your mom called and said she's gonna be here in less than an hour, so maybe you could eat while you're getting dressed?"

"But I thought we were gonna have the whole day with just us? I was just thinking about what we could spend our time doing together!"

"Well, now it's going to be the three of us, so you better get yourself ready, K?" I began to feel a little panicked thinking about Susan walking in to find Sara naked in my bed. "Why don't you come get a muffin and some juice and then take a quick shower or something?"

Sara got up out of the bed and casually walked over to me, and then stood there naked as she carefully picked out a pastry and beverage. She was pouting when she turned away to go to her room, and she refused to look at me as she left.

"I think I'll go to the pool when she gets here so you two can be alone for a little bit. Hopefully it will be early enough so no one will be there to bother me. I need to get rid of these tan lines on my back, anyway." she said while disappearing into her room.

"Just as long as you're wearing something when she gets here..." is all I thought after watching her shake her ass at me while walking away.

I was wearing a nice pair of shorts and a polo shirt when Susan arrived. Sara had stayed confined in her room while she waited for her mom, and she rushed back over when she heard Susan walk in. She was in her new bikini, and her mother was surprised by how much her daughter had changed since she'd seen her last.

"Good God, Sara! Look at you! When did this happen?"

"During college, I guess!" She stepped away from Susan's hug and let her mom admire her some more.

"Well if I knew you had become centerfold material, I would have never sent you off alone with your father! I hope he behaved himself!" she said looking toward me with a wink.

"All except for his bad jokes!" Sara interjected. "How do you put up with it, Mom?"

"Well, I figure if your dad can put up with my little quirks, I can do the same! So what's up with the bikini?" I was glad her question didn't dig any deeper into the activities of the last two days.

"I'm gonna go lie out at the pool for a little bit and work on my tan. Maybe you and dad could come down after you settle in?"

"Maybe, but right now all I want to do is get cleaned up. I haven't taken a shower since yesterday morning!"

Sara gave me a forced, almost jealous smile before heading off down to the pool, and I was looking forward to getting some relief from my built up frustration while alone with my wife. Susan excused herself to the bathroom and then yelled out to me with a sound of excitement.

"Hey! A whirlpool bathtub! I know the first thing that I'm doing!" And with that I heard the sound of the water as it began to splash against the bottom of the empty tub. Susan stayed in the bathroom while it filled, and she started up the jets just after the water had gotten deep enough to cover them. Her over-exaggerated sounds of relaxation began right after she tightly closed off the faucet. "Hey Bill? Why don't you come in here and we can talk about our weeks!"

I entered the bathroom and looked down at Susan while she relaxed in the churning water. Unlike Sara, she wasn't hidden by any soapy bubbles, and I began to take notice of the similarities between the two of them while we talked. They shared a matching bra size, and although my wife was showing the effects of two kids and a few more years, her breasts were still full, and they looked great under the buoyancy of the bathwater. Her small tummy helped to add a sexy curve to her midriff, and while she kept her bush trimmed, it was still full and dark enough to conceal her wonderful pussy underneath. Feeling unashamed as I stared at my wife, my cock began stirring in my shorts while I watched the jets tease her nipples as they forced streams of warm water across her chest.

"So honey, how was your week at corporate? Did you get everything done that you needed to?" I wanted to keep the conversation focused on her as much as possible.

"Sure... but I'm glad that Rory decided to come with. It was because of him that I got done early. If he wasn't there it would have been hell..." Susan closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the tub. "I wish the trip had been better planned, but I guess it's pretty typical for that place..." Susan grabbed the small bar of soap from the corner of the tub and began to rub it over her naked, submerged body.

Rory is her boss, the Director of Marketing, and she talks about him a lot whenever we discuss her work. I've never met him, but from what I've learned he's divorced, black, about five years older than me, and he often leaves the office early to go play in his league football and baseball games. Apparently he has spent the last 8 years working hard to move up through the ranks of the corporation, and according to Susan he's the best boss in the whole world.

"What was wrong with the planning?" I asked her while sitting and shifting on the closed toilet seat.

"Well, since Rory decided to go at the last minute we only had one room reserved, so we ended up having to share it while we were there. It was pretty close quarters, but we managed to stay out of each others way. At least there were two beds. Otherwise it could have been a little awkward." She then opened her eyes and looked up me smiling while still moving the soap over her skin.

I started to think about the last few days I spent sharing a hotel room with my daughter and began to feel a little uneasy about Susan's trip. I tried to ask questions that wouldn't reveal my growing sense of concern.

"It must have been tough having to be around your boss the entire time. I hope you got to use the shower first in the morning. I know you like to take your time getting ready."

"No. He was up and out the door before I even got out of bed. He likes to always be the first one at the office. It was really very nice to have the room to myself each morning. I didn't have to worry about keeping myself covered!" Susan threw her arms up over her head when she said that, and the small bar of soap slipped out of her hand and slid under the vanity. "Oh well! I was done anyway! Can you help me out so I don't break my neck?"

"Of course, my lady..." I said while reaching down and offering my hand to her. I pulled her to her feet, and she pressed her wet body against me while giving me a long, passionate kiss.

"Follow me kind sir..." Susan then walked out of the bathroom gesturing with her finger for me to follow along, and then she stopped when she got to the side of the bed. "Why don't you get out of those damp clothes and come join me?" She then fell onto the bed, landing on her back with her arms spread out and her feet still on the floor.

I stripped out of my clothes and climbed onto the bed next to her, lying against her body while running my fingers across her chest. Her nipples sprung to attention, and I noticed that they were a little bigger, and a little darker, than our daughter's. She started back with her week's activities while I continued to fondle her bare breasts.

"So I really enjoyed having the freedom in the mornings to walk around carefree, and to be able to wait until the last minute before putting on my clothes. It kinda helped to make up for the hassle I went through at night." Susan joined her hands with mine as she began to trace her fingers over her stomach.

"What do you mean, hassle at night?"

"Well I wasn't exactly planning on being there with anyone, so I only packed my work clothes. I figured the evenings would be spent alone, and I wouldn't have to worry about what I was wearing. And you know that I can't get comfortable in bed if I'm wearing anything. So after spending the entire day and evening in my office clothes, I had to crawl under the blankets and take them off before I could finally relax and go to sleep." Susan then pushed my hand down her stomach and placed it on top of her furry mound. I ran my fingers through her soft tuft of hair and then began teasing her by lightly sliding them along her pussy. She began to breathe faster and quietly gasp under my expert touch.

"Well I'm glad you figured out a way to make the best of the situation. It's certainly reassuring knowing that your modesty is still intact, and that you trust me enough not to hide anything. I'm glad to hear that Rory respected your privacy, as well."

"Actually, Bill, there is one thing that happened that I should probably tell you about."

"Uh-oh, I don't like the sound of this." I withdrew my hand from between her legs, but she immediately grabbed it and pushed it back in place to continue its manipulation.

"Don't stop! It feels so good when you touch me! So, anyway, Tuesday night after we went to bed, I took off my clothes under the covers and was lying there unable to sleep. There was a lot of traffic noise outside, and as I lied there totally pissed off, I remembered that I had packed my earplugs in my makeup bag. I heard Rory breathing deep and knew he was asleep, so I decided to get up and go to the bathroom to get them." Susan was now playing with her nipples, and she grinned as she became more and more aroused.

"So you got up even though you were naked?"

"Well I wasn't about to try to get all dressed again, and the room was practically pitch black, so I figured I could just make a run for it. But then, after I took about three steps, I jammed my toes into one of the legs of the table that was along the wall and I totally screamed from the pain. It woke up Rory, and he flicked on the light next to his bed as he sat up, and then he just looked at me and asked what happened." Susan was now breathing really heavy, and moisture began to ooze out from between her slick folds. Her arousal from telling me her story was beginning to have the same effect on me, and I pressed my stiff cock against her hip as I prepared to hear the rest of the details.

"Luckily, I was facing away from him, so all he could see was my butt while I hopped into the bathroom. I yelled out that I was O.K. and that he should just go back to sleep, but when I found my earplugs and opened the bathroom door, the light was still on in the room, and Rory was sitting there waiting for me."

"What did you do? I mean I hope he at least looked away..." Just then, Susan got up and positioned herself right on top of me, straddling across my hips as she pushed my cock deep inside of her. She began to rock back and forth, and I instinctively reached up and rubbed my hands over her sweaty, heaving chest.