A Family's Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers

"Oh my, aren't you the picture of wet dreams!" Stephanie exclaimed, as she stood close behind her daughter, caressing her arms, waist and hips.

Cassie wanted to protest but she was also being drawn into this odd interaction. Her mother and her, hiding their own secrets, being swept up in a strange erotic encounter.

Both women noticed that uniquely feminine scent permeating the room. It was Cassie's turn to slump against her mother. "Mom, I have to admit. This does look good and I see why daddy likes it."

Daddy. Stephanie smiled at Cassie letting a guard down, evoking the memory of the revelation from two weeks ago. "Ooooohhh, that's so good, daddy!" was permanently etched in Stephanie's mind, but instead of betrayal, it now inspired lust. She now decided that she could move ahead with her plan.

"You know, Cassie," Stephanie lowered her voice to a husky whisper, "Mommy really appreciated how you comforted me when I was having problems." "Mommy" was another nice touch for which Stephanie congratulated herself. "I have always known I raised you well. Such a caring, thoughtful young woman and very sexy too."

Cassie was in her own fog of aroused turmoil. "Mommy" bore little difference to "daddy" at this immediate point of her being. She offered no resistance, no flinch. Her mom pulled her closer. Cassie's laboured breathing matched that of her mother's against her hair and ear. Cassie rationalized that while this was very weird, she had already been fucking her dad and that made her submission easier. Cassie brought up the heat as she ground her ass into her mother's hips.

Stephanie was surprised at how this was moving along. Yes, she had played with girls before she was married, but those times were more like accidents. She had never set out to seduce a woman and that it was her daughter made this "success" all the more perplexing, despite her arousal.

"Okay, time to forge ahead," Steph thought. She planted a peck on Cassie's cheek, causing the daughter to release a breath. Mother moved back to the side of her daughter's throat and kissed again. Cassie responded with a persistent grind. Pulling her daughter's hair to the side, Stephanie lightly licked the back of her conquest's neck. Cassie turned in her mother's arms, mouth open in anticipation and the two embraced in a kiss of taboo lovers.

"We've got lots of time. I told your father not to be home until after midnight."

*~*~*~*~

Steve was disappointed at bringing his friend home so early on a Saturday night, but Derek was insistent, saying something about having to get up early. Derek slowly made his way up the walk as Steve drove away. Main floor lights were not visible so he assumed his wife was waiting for him in the bedroom. Maybe he might find her masturbating. In anticipation of a great night, he wanted to bring his own surprise to the table. He took off his shoes, quietly unlocked the door and entered.

As he crept up the stairs, he heard sounds of moaning. He was right! There was nothing more arousing than his sexy wife, "dressed for battle" as she called it, fingering her wet pussy in anticipation of her horny husband.

"Oh. My. God." Derek was dumbstruck to see the vision of his wife and daughter, his two lovers, embraced in a fervent sixty-nine. And Cassie, underneath her mother, was dolled up just like Stephanie, stockinged legs and high-heeled feet wrapped around her mother's shoulders. The two girls were enraptured as Stephanie rhythmically ground her pussy into her daughter's face.

"Holy shit!" Derek thought as he tried to maintain his composure. Is this why Stephanie suddenly perked up? How long has this been happening?

His newly born perverted side also weighed in. "God, Cassie looks hot like that! And fuck, my wife is bi? I wish I knew that before!"

Derek the pervert won. "Your tongue looks great with those luscious lips draped around it," he commented.

Cassie would have jumped off the bed if her mother wasn't on top of her, grinding her garter-belt-framed ass into her face. Stephanie jolted around to see her husband leering from the doorway.

"Don't stop on account of me," he mock-encouraged. "This is hot."

Stephanie ran through the myriad of scenarios in her head. She knew that Derek had been fucking his daughter. She knew that Derek and Cassie didn't know she knew. Stephanie had leveraged this bit of perversion to her own advantage and sought to seduce their nineteen year-old daughter. It turned out that it wasn't very hard which was good for Steph. She had never been with another woman before and really didn't know what to do. But Cassie was ripe for the picking, especially with her voluptuous mother. Stephanie's attempts at seduction may have been clumsy, but her heightened state of arousal released a fierce kitten.

"I'm sure you can find something to do to those lips and tongue, can't you?" she purred, playing on her unrevealed knowledge of her husband and daughter's illicit affair.

Cassie almost choked at the words she heard.

Then her mom dropped the bomb. "I've got her held down. Why don't you come and fuck me a little, stud?"

The angel in white on his right shoulder was discouraging him, but Derek decided to easily roll with the offer. He'd been fucking his daughter and now that he saw that his wife was fucking her too, it was a no-brainer.

Cassie protested though, as her father disrobed. Stephanie shushed her with her pussy and decided for the big reveal.

"Oh. It's fine to fuck him when I'm not around but now you're playing innocent? Derek, get over here and fuck me. Now. We'll talk about this later," Stephanie demanded.

Derek and Cassie's eyes met and widened in shock at Stephanie's declaration. "She knows!" was their mutual, simultaneous thought.

You know how they say that a second murder is easier to commit than the first? Derek rationalized to himself that since he was fucking his daughter that maybe this was even less bad since his wife, her mother, was now involved. He finished undressing.

Cassie would have protested again if it weren't for the mouthful of pussy her mother was forcing on her. But she too went through the same rationalization as her daddy. She had fucked her father, a lot. She was now fucking her mother. It would feel strange but why not do both of the people she loved most in the world?

Cassie relaxed as her father approached. She did miss his body and cock. And this would be wildly hot, getting a ring-side seat to seeing it in action! She went from relaxed to relaxed to fucking ecstatic about it the idea in a few milliseconds.

"Yeah daddy. I want to see you do it!" Cassie encouraged.

In one fell swoop, Derek had a family of deviants. Might as well make the best of it.

Noting Cassie's enthusiasm, Stephanie released the grip of her legs against Cassie's head and spread them to allow Derek to straddle Cassie.

"Cassie, be a dear and get your daddy's cock wet before he puts it in," Stephanie asked with a sultry tone, before she lavished her daughter's pussy with a long, firm lick.

The situation was so bizarre and wrong and erotic that Cassie spasmed in a mini orgasm. She then caught sight of her father's beautiful cock, the one she had been missing, hovering over her face. Derek pointed it downward to her open mouth and teased her lips. His daughter strained to reach to take it more fully and finally she was rewarded as her daddy pushed down to her throat.

Stephanie was eager to make the most of this. "I bet you missed your daddy's cock, didn't you, you little slut? Well, so did I. You better make it good and wet because I want him in me now!"

Derek pulled his dick out of his gorgeous daughter's mouth, a trail of spit straining to maintain their taboo connection.

Cassie watched in awe as her dad's firm penis pierced the wanting opening of her mother's vagina. Fuck that! His hard cock was filling her wet cunt, right before her eyes! She was mesmerized, watching pussy lips retract and distend at each piston-like movement. She opened her mouth to catch the dew drops of pussy juice dripping at her face. She could see the wetness covering her dad's balls and extended her tongue to taste the nectar from his sac. She wanted to cum so bad.

"Mommy, eat me some more!" she cried.

Stephanie was in rapture with the first really good fucking she had received since the event. It took her a moment before she arched her back, presenting her luscious ass high in the air, and buried her face in her daughter's smooth cunt. She lapped in a trance at the wrongness of the whole thing. Never in her life had she imagined inviting another woman into her marriage bed, let alone her own daughter. But here she was, on the verge of orgasm from her husband's cock and the smooth, wet pulse of her daughter's pussy against her face.

The best Derek had ever experienced was his wife reaching back to stroke his balls while he fucked her doggy-style. Having his own baby girl licking them while he pounded his wife's pussy brought him over the edge. He cried out that he was going to cum and his wife encouraged him.

"Yes, baby. Fill me with you juicy cum. I get it first!"

Derek's body went rigid as he coerced his orgasm. Suddenly, his cock pulsed with pleasure as he delivered his load in his wife's cunt. He thrust again, letting her wet lips suck every last drop out of him until he collapsed over Stephanie's back.

"Was that good, baby?" she asked her husband.

Out of breath, Derek could only reply, "God, yes!"

"Cassie honey, would you do me a favour please and clean your daddy's cum out of mommy's cunt?"

Cassie didn't think she could be surprised anymore, but she did a double-take at her mom's request. A combination of thoughts of restitution to her mother, a vague fear of what might happen if she didn't and utter lust took over and she gladly received her mom's pussy as her dad withdrew from it. She sucked the pearly drops from her mom's pink flesh, marveling at the taste of cum and cunt together.

"Oooooh, baby. That is so soothing after that vicious pounding your daddy gave me," Stephanie encouraged. "Do you want some of that cock yourself?"

Cassie murmured in the affirmative as she licked and sucked. She couldn't believe she was thinking this but this was turning out so good. Then, her dad hovered his faced over hers and began licking her mom's asshole! Holy fucking cow! And her mom squirmed hard and squealed, too! Daddy never did that to her. Maybe that's the kind of thing that comes with being together for a long time. Or maybe that is just the kind of thing that latent perverts do. She decided on the latter as just watching it made her devour her mom more fiercely.

Stephanie began to shudder and convulse as an orgasm began to overtake her. She screamed in ecstasy while pressing hard against Cassie's face and clutching the young woman's ankles.

"Oh god! Stop!" she cried to her family. "Too much!" She went limp over her daughter's body as she panted heavily.

After a long moment, Stephanie recovered and rolled off Cassie. She slid to the edge of the bed and extended her hand to her still splayed daughter.

"Come here, sweetie," she invited.

Cassie was easily persuaded. She joined her mother who put an arm around her waist and drew her into a kiss.

"Now, Derek. Do you like how I wrapped her up for you?" Stephanie teased.

Indeed, both of them were erotic goddesses. But Cassie, for her first time dressed like this was stunning, even for the disheveled condition she was in. Her hair was a mess, her bra straps were off and the cups barely clung under her heaving tits. The icing on the cake was the garter belt, stockings and heels. Purple and black: my god, it was heaven.

"My baby girl is beautiful," Derek affirmed.

"I think we have a lot to talk about, but later. Something fucking hot is happening here and I don't want to lose it right now," Stephanie said. "Plus, I want to watch you fuck her. Hard. I deserve that much."

Both Derek and Cassie nodded agreement, nearly laughing at the absurdity of it.

"Derek, you are the husband and father here. Kiss your daughter, then it's time you took control."

What's a further slip into depravity? Derek embraced his girl who in her heels now stood only a couple of inches shorter than he. Cassie pressed her belly against his flaccid cock and Derek in turn held her tight with one arm on her back and the other snaking his hand into her ass crack.

"Okay, my two beautiful girls, show me how this started. I need some time to recharge."

Derek got on the bed and rested against a pile of pillows. Stephanie and Cassie took position at the foot of the bed and play acted their seduction.

"But mom! This stuff is so hard to get on."

"That's okay, darling. All the better to fuck you with!" Stephanie growled as she looked at her daughter in the mirror, easing her hand between the young girl's ass cheeks toward her pussy.

"Mommy, this is so wrong!"

"Would you rather it be your dad's snake making its way to your cunt, honey? 'Cause I can arrange that."

"Oh could you mommy? Please? I miss daddy's cock so much!"

By this time, Cassie had parted her legs to receive two of her mother's fingers in her pussy. Both of their body's undulated to the rhythm of the forbidden fucking they were performing and that they awaited.

"I bet you're going to look so good with those long slim legs in the air while your daddy fucks you. Do you want that? Have you had enough girl loving and need a real man to satisfy you? Hmmmmm?"

"Oh mommy, would you let me?"

Derek was stroking his cock back to life at the site of his wife and daughter. He was amazed at how this over the top, lewd display was getting him hard again.

"Oh look, I think we're having an effect," Stephanie proclaimed. "What do you want now, my husband?"

"Come take my place and spread your legs."

Stephanie propped up on the pillows as asked and Derek shuffled down the bed.

"Cassie, sit on my face and suck my cock."

Cassie's face lit up. She loved how her daddy ate her out. Her mom was good and maybe the technique was better, but her daddy's tongue up her cunt was bliss. She first looked at her mother, then turned away to straddle Derek's head. She then leaned down toward his cock, and took it in one hand to worship it. Spreading her thighs revealed lush, glistening flowered lips to her dad and mom.

Stephanie lifted her stocking-clad legs to allow herself to drape one across each of Cassie's own. "I'm sure Derek would love to be able to see this. Fuck, it's hot!" mom thought as she moved her calves against her daughter's.

Derek grasped a cheek in each hand, spreading his daughter wide for he and his wife's mutual enjoyment. He gave a long lick from her clit to perineum, causing her to gasp. He took her succulent lips, each in turn, in his mouth, savouring the musky flavour. He teased her hole, thrusting his tongue strongly inside before devoting himself to her hard little nib.

Cassie almost forgot about the cock in her hands. She hadn't yet gotten to orgasm and she was teetering on the edge. Pleasure washed over her whole body as she bounced her ass on her daddy's face.

"Oh god, daddy. That's soooooo good!" she cried. "Use your fingers!"

"Yes, dear hubby. Use your fingers and lick her asshole," Stephanie piped up.

Cassie almost choked on the cock now in her mouth. She trusted her dad, but this was entirely new and foreign to her. Her mom seemed to like it a lot, though. She relaxed and tried to bring her butt closer to her daddy's face.

Derek maneuvered one hand to push fingers inside his daughter's wanton pussy. She had successfully brought her tight pucker within striking distance of his tongue. Cassie giggled and flinched as the firm, wet probe of her daddy's tongue caressed her sphincter. Using his free hand, he pulled her round cheeks against his face, holding her firm despite her squirming. She soon relaxed into the pulse of his tongue and fingers, moaning as she slurped on the dick before her.

Stephanie was causing her body to contract and retract to her own rhythm of fingers sliding in and out of her luscious pussy. Her legs moved back and forth across Cassie's, heightening the bodily tingles for both of them. Derek could barely catch the image in the corner of his eye but the image of tan nylon against black inflamed him. Stephanie was pleased as he increased his vigor, assailing his daughter's pussy and ass with gusto.

Cassie was approaching the release she missed earlier. She could barely keep her mouth on Derek's cock as she convulsed over her dad's body.

"Oh baby, you're making her cum just like you do me!" Stephanie purred. "Don't stop."

Derek kept a tight grip on Cassie's ass, even as she slumped over him, her face buried in his crotch. She breathed heavily, washing her warm breath all over Derek's still hard cock. Husband and father was satisfied with a job well done, so far.

"I think you need a little break, sweetness," Derek soothed Cassie. "Why don't you join your mom for a sexy cuddle?"

Cassie welcomed the thought of a tender interlude and quickly crawled beside her mom, snuggling under her arm. At first, she just melted into the embrace, then draped a leg over her mother's.

"You know mom, this stuff isn't just good for looks. I really like how it feels against my body," Cassie exclaimed, affirming her mother's appreciation for the stockings and lingerie. She stroked her own legs, then her mother's, before offering a wet kiss.

Derek was always taken with the pure sensuality of girl-girl kisses and his two women didn't let him down, especially because it was in person. Their pink tongues probed each others' mouths, lips meeting and retreating, legs and hands moving across both willing bodies. This was fucking hot.

The girls soon started getting voraciously playful. Cassie tweaked her mom's nipples, and Stephanie slapped her daughter's ass. Cassie fought unsuccessfully to keep her mom's hand from between her thighs. Cassie retaliated by nipping at her mom's tits. It was getting serious and Derek still had a raging hard on.

He pulled his daughter off of his wife and dragged her to the edge of the bed. Laying her on her back, he grasped her slender ankles, spreading her wide.

"You've missed me, haven't you, precious?" Derek ground his hard cock against the full length of Cassie's swollen pussy.

"Oh god, daddy. Yes! I want you inside of me!"

Derek continued to rub against her. "What do you want inside of you?"

Cassie knew where this was going: filthy. "I want your hard cock inside your baby girl's tight cunt!"

Looking over at Stephanie, Derek saw her mouth, "Fuck her."

He crouched slightly and his cock found the entrance to Cassie's hole. Cassie gasped as it slid in effortlessly. Pushing her legs forward, he leaned into her and ground his pubic bone against her clit. Cassie marveled at the sensation and at the site of her slender legs, still in her shoes, high in the air.

Leaning back, Derek thrusted firmly, relishing the feel of her ankles in his hands. Then he noticed his wife, again tending herself as she watched lustfully.

"Honey, you should fuck her," he suggested.

Stephanie was puzzled. What did he mean?

Derek noticed the bewilderment and said one word. "Scissors."

Stephanie lit up. She could have her daughter almost exactly like her husband did!

"Slide back up the bed, princess," Derek directed Cassie.

The young girl was still questioning what was happening next but obeyed since everything so far had been fantastic.

"Spread your legs, honey," Derek urged.

Cassie lay back and parted her thighs, knees raised.

Stephanie looked hungrily at this sexy little thing she was going to violate in a way only a woman could. She crawled to her daughter between her legs as Cassie mindlessly stroked herself, awaiting what was to come.

JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers