A Family's Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers

Stephanie nudged herself forward, first placing one leg over one of Cassie's, then her other leg under. For Derek, it seemed like slow motion as his two girls moved to meet in the most erotic of kisses. Mom and daughter's pussy lips seemed to reach out as they met. Like a first kiss, the first touches were tentative. Derek watched closely as their lips moved together. Then Stephanie thrust hard against Cassie. The pressure of clit on clit was overwhelming to Cassie. She gave in to her carnal whims and fucked her mother back with equal intensity.

The two women offered low grunts as they rubbed cunts. Derek was in awe at the sight. Stephanie and Cassie firmly locked eyes, raising their hips off of the bed as they fucked with abandon.

"You're making me cum, Cassie!" Stephanie cried.

"Cum for me, mommy! Cum on your girl's pussy!"

The filthy encouragement was all Stephanie needed. She gripped Cassie firmly between her legs and swirled her pussy hard against Cassie's. Her body shook as her pleasure released, along with her juices, over Cassie.

His wife's orgasm had Derek furiously stroking his cock. He really wanted to cum now and could feel himself pushing past the pleasure plateau.

Stephanie wasn't done yet though. She quickly got up and crawled over her daughter, offering kisses of gratitude. Cassie continued humping her mother's stocking covered thigh, and Stephanie obliged with increased pressure. The two girls continued kissing as Derek came closer. They both noticed his approach but virtually ignored him as he pumped his cock, getting closer and closer to their open mouths.

Cassie was long past coherence, basking in the pleasure of nylon against her sensitive pussy flesh. Stephanie continued kissing her as she could see that Derek was about to explode. In a howl, Derek released cum over his wife's tongue. Cassie recognized the sensation of the slippery goo sliding across her tongue. Her dad's orgasm was the only encouragement she needed to get pushed over the edge.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" she cried as her body was wracked with wicked pleasure.

"That's it. Drink your daddy's cum out of your mommy's mouth, little girl," Stephanie whispered.

The dirtiness of it all sent aftershocks through the sated girl's body. She gratefully accepted the soother that was her dad's dick when he pushed it to her mouth.

Derek withdrew his cock and lay down beside his two women, provoking a loving three-way kiss as they merged together in embrace.

"You two are so beautiful together," Derek exclaimed. "I love you both so much."

Cassie squeezed her father wordlessly.

Stephanie was more pragmatic. "That was incredible, but we still need to talk."

Derek put a finger over his wife's mouth. "Later," he replied before kissing his wife tenderly.

Stephanie calmed instantly. This was bizarre and twisted but she felt a much stronger bond between the three of them. Who would have thought that an affair would bring them closer?

Derek took a position between his wife and daughter. Holding both of them close, they each closed their eyes, falling into a satisfied sleep.

JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers