A Fantasy Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, look at how wet this cunt is. You like this don't you? C'mon, tell me. You like making all the men in this building lust after you. You like being a cock-tease, and you love the fact that my hand is shoved between your pussy lips right now. Speak to me whore!"

I looked up into his handsome face, my big blue eyes wide with fear, desire, and confusion. His dark brown eyes clashed with mine, the only feeling in them being that of lust. My brain screamed at me to run, it screamed at me that I was married, that I couldn't allow this to go any further, but my body said differently. My body sung to me of the things that could happen, the feelings, the desire and lust that this man could give to me and I was torn. I didn't know what to do. He looked down at me, growing angrier by the second. His hand that was still resting on my breast came up into my hair and he grabbed either side of the clip that I wore in it. He roughly threw my head back, making my entire face look up towards him instead of just my eyes. I gasped as he did this, but my body also sent soft electric currents up and down my spine.

"I said to fucking talk to me bitch!"

"Yes, yes! I fucking love it!"

My eyes bugged, that's not what I meant to say, I meant to say no, I meant to tell him to leave me the hell alone, I was married, and married women didn't do this with strange men, but it didn't happen. He smiled down at me, taking his hand from my clip; he patted the top of my head.

"Good girl."

His other hand begin to rub my pussy faster and harder, causing a moan from me that I tried to hold back but couldn't. My eyes rolled up in my head, and my body pressed harder against him. He brought my head back up, and I opened my eyes to look at him.

"You're coming with us."

He turned my head toward the table of men, and smiled at them. I should have said no, but only nodded my head. What the hell was wrong with me! I knew I shouldn't do this, part of me was telling me not to, but my body wasn't listening to it. Guilt crept back into me, but it was a low undercurrent compared to the lust that built inside me, making my body hotter than it already was. I let him lead me from the dance floor. He took me from the club, through the doors that led to the hotel lobby. I knew his friends were behind us, but I didn't look back at them. Once his hand had left my pussy, the guilt doubled, and I chewed harshly on my lower lip. I thought that I should turn around and run, go home, and hide under the blankets, but I couldn't get my body to do anything but walk with this man. He took me up to a room, and once inside he roughly pushed me to my knees. The fear came back when all five men made a type of circle around me. Their leader, the mysterious man, came forward first, and shoved my head into his crotch. He shook my head around while he spoke.

"You feel that, Jessi? You feel how hard you've made my cock tonight while watching you on that floor?"

He nodded my head for me.

"You gonna do something about that, slut?"

He nodded my head again, and then lifted my face to him.

"My friends here, they're hard too, and you will serve them like a good little whore."

I shook my head, my eyes growing wide.

"No! I can't do that! I'm mar..."

"Shut up you stupid bitch! I know you're married, and I don't give a fuck, just like you won't here in a minute."

I snorted; I couldn't help it, and glared up at him.

"What the fuck do you mean by that?"

He slapped me, and through the pain I could feel my pussy throb.

"I don't need your fucking lip woman! But I do want that pretty mouth."

He ran his finger across my full lips, and my eyes shut for a minute, and a sigh came from me. When I opened my eyes, I saw his hand going to his pants. I stared intrigued, the fear, the guilt all of it washed away at the moment as he freed his cock. An uncontrollable moan came from me as he stroked it, pointed at my lips. From the corners of my eyes I could see the other men taking down their pants also, and pure desire of wanting all them grew inside of me.

The man brushed his cock against my lips, just like he had his finger.

"Open your mouth!"

I did so, though, that part of me still screamed at me to stop. I took the head of his cock into my mouth and began to suck slowly on it, looking up into his face as I did so. He smiled down and shook his head.

"See, I told you wouldn't care."

An inner pain went through me, the guilt coming back, but I knew that I wouldn't stop. This was it, this was the fantasy that had plagued me for so long, and it was actually happening.

I took more of his cock into my mouth, ignoring the guilt I felt, and I moaned as he pulled the clip from my hair, and caught a fist full of my red locks in his hand. He moved my head, moving it back and forth on his cock, thrusting his hips into me, shoving more and more of his length into my throat. I choked when his cock went past the opening of my throat, but surprisingly the gagging made my pussy wetter.

No sooner had I gotten used to his cock, he pulled me away, and forced my head to Mike's cock. I took it immediately, and as I sucked on his cock, I felt the wet tip of the mysterious man's prick against my cheek, moving down to my neck and back up. I moaned as I felt it, and sucked harder on Mike's dick.

I was moved again, and went down the line, sucking the other three men off, and as I'd leave one, he too would bring his cock to my skin and begin to rub it against me. I was growing dizzy with my desire to feel each of these men's cocks inside my pussy, and as my head was taken away from the last cock, I looked up and back at the man, whose name I still didn't know.

"I want to be fucked now! I want to feel every single cock in this room in my pussy. I want to be fucked so hard that I pass out."

The man laughed and came closer to me, pulling me to my feet. He grabbed my cheeks with one hand and looked sternly at me.

"You are nothing but a no good whore, aren't you Jess? Already begging to get fucked by every man in this room."

I smiled but said nothing. He shoved me on the bed, and came up between my legs. He grabbed them, and then looked at his friends.

"Tom, John, hold this bitch down while I fuck her."

The guys came quickly to the bed, and pinned my arms down with their knees. I let out a small cry filled with desire and just a hint of fear, until the man shoved his long hard cock in my pussy. My lust filled screams filled the room as his cock went hard, deep, and fast into me. Dave and Mike came up to my head, and shoved their cocks in my face. I took Dave's as Mike rubbed his along my cheek and neck. Tom and John, had grabbed hold of their dicks, and busied themselves by rubbing them across each of my tits. My moans, though, muffled by Mike's cock, were still loud, but I heard John make his exclamation.

"Goddamn, T! Yeah, fuck this bitch's cunt, but damn keep it useful for the rest of us."

I smiled while taking Mike's cock out of my mouth. I looked at the man that I now knew.

"Yeah, T, fuck my cunt, but do it harder! C'mon use that fucking cock!"

He smiled down at me, and thrust harder, causing me to cry out in pleasure. He looked over at John.

"Don't worry, she's a pro. Aren't you Jess? You'll make these cocks almost cum the minute they get into this pussy."

I laughed, and took my mouth from Dave's cock.

"You got that right. Now fuck me! Harder! I wanna feel that big fat cock tear me in two!"

I went back to sucking Dave's cock, but my command was not met. Instead of fucking me harder, he pulled out altogether. I looked at him, and pouted.

"Can't have you all to myself, slut. There's other cocks here."

John went next, and though good, he wasn't as good and I had to use my hips more, making his cock move the way I needed it to. The rest followed, and soon all had had a feel of my hot wet pussy. I really couldn't think of anything else they could do, until he spoke up again.

"Get up and turn over!"

I did so, getting on my hands and knees. I felt his cock run along my ass, and I moaned.

"Mmmm...you gonna take my ass T? Hmmm? You gonna shove that long fat cock deep inside my tight little hole?"

He didn't answer right off, he lined his cock to my virgin like hole, and shoved in hard and quick, causing a scream of pain to issue from my throat.

"Yeah, I am."

I whimpered back at him, my lips pressed tightly together as the hot searing pain passed through my body. I wasn't unaccustomed to being fucked in the ass, but never without prep first. I took a couple of deep breaths, and let the pain wash away. He hadn't moved, and once my whimpers died away, he leaned back, taking me with him. He gracefully, pulled me on top of him, his dick never leaving my ass, and I spread my legs around his. I began to move, rocking back and forth, moving my hips in circles, and my moans started again, until he made me stop moving. He motioned for Mike to come on, and he did, positioning himself between mine and T's legs. He worked his cock into my pussy, and I smiled as I was completely filled. They both began to move, thrusting their cocks deep inside both holes. I looked up at Mike, the smile still on my face.

"Oooo...yeah, fuck me! My God, that feels so fuckin' good! Both of your cocks in me feels amazing!"

I began to move my hips, bucking back against T's cock, shoving him deeper into my ass, and then thrusting forward to send Mike's deeper into my pussy. My moans became louder, and I began to scream.

"Awww.....fuck! I'm going to cum! I'm going to fucking cum all over both of you! Shit, shit, yes, fuck me! Fuck me you stupid bastards! Make me cum!"

As my words died away, and the room filled with my passionate screams the other men came back to me. One shoving their cock into my mouth, then another forcing my head off the cock I was sucking, and to his, until Mike and T decided that two others should fill me with their cocks.

I had no problem fitting the others' cocks into my ass after he had stretched the skin, and I let myself get caught in the lust and desire I felt. I came so much that my inner thighs were soaked, and I came harder when T came up and straddled my chest. He pushed my body down onto Dave's. Mike and John were at my head, taking turns shoving their cocks down my throat, and I moaned loudly onto John's cock as T took my hands and placed them on the side of my tits.

"Squeeze them together bitch!"

I did so, moving my head away from Mike and John's cocks to see T shove his between my tits. I looked at him and smiled.

"Mmmm....yes, fuck them! Oh God, your cock feels wonderful between my big soft tits!"

He smiled down at me, and then playfully slapped my cheek.

"Pay attention to the others!"

I frowned, but went back to sucking Mike and John's cock. I didn't stay there very long, everyone was beginning to tire. I couldn't get my mouth to work right around their cocks, and I was so wet and stretched out, that no matter how hard they stayed and tried, no one was going to cum from either one. They all broke away from me, and he drug me off the bed, making me collapse in the middle of the floor. They formed their semi-circle around me again, and all began to jack off. I moaned as I watched each one run their hand up and down the shafts of their cocks.

"Oooo...cum for me boys! Cum all over me! C'mon I want to be bathed in all your hot fucking cream!"

I heard moans from a couple of them, and then felt the hot thick liquid hit my skin. I moaned louder as my face, chest, and belly were drowned in cum. Dave, Tom, Mike, and John broke away, leaving only me on the floor and T above me, his hand still stroking his cock.

"Put your lips around my cock, slut. You will drink mine down!"

"Oh yes Sir!"

I moved, placing my mouth around the head of his cock, and sucking hard on it. I moaned when I felt his fist hit my chin with every upstroke.

"You ready whore?"

I nodded my head vigorously.

"Good here it comes."

I moaned loudly as I tasted the salty cream hit the back of my throat. I swallowed every last drop, and kept sucking until he pushed me away.

"Get up and get dressed. You've served your purpose."

"Yes Sir."

I gathered my clothing, put them on quickly, and walked out, my clothes sticking to my skin as the cum sat drying on it.

As I drove home I felt satisfied, though, my body ached from the use of the men and the sleepiness I felt, and for once in months my head was clear. The fantasy was not infecting my every thought. I felt good until I walked through the doors of my home, and the guilt came back. I didn't feel dirty, I didn't feel wrong, I just felt bad that my husband had not partaken in this event, nor would he ever know what had happened this night. I jumped in the shower and cleaned myself before lying in bed.

A couple of days later Theron e-mailed me again. We never spoke of that night, though, I knew it had been him, and he knew I had figured it out. I did drop little hints, to thank him and in his own way he told me that I was welcome. The events of that night never reoccurred, nor do I think they ever will, unless the mysterious "T" comes back in town.

12