A Fantasy Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't stop, he kept on eating my pussy as I came in wave after wave of orgasm, the juices flowing freely from my pussy onto his face.

When it finally subsided, he looked up at me, his face glistening with the evidence of my orgasm. As I lay there panting, he said, "My beautiful Jilly. Even your orgasms are the most incredible I've ever witnessed. You taste so good, I could eat your pussy all day, but right now I have to be inside of you."

I moved back onto the bed more and he loomed over me, his big hard cock twitching. I spread my legs and raised my hips a bit. He lowered himself onto me, slowly driving his cock inside me. I moaned with pleasure. He just lay there at first. He said, "I want to just feel your tightness around me."

I wanted more, I couldn't wait. I began moving my hips, I lost all sense of decorum. "Fuck me Jack, fuck me now, I want it…please!"

That's al it took, Jack began to fuck me. He pulled back till just the head was still in me and thrust forward till his balls slapped my ass. "Oh yes, yes Jack ..more."

He fucked me missionary style for awhile, then said, "I want you doggiestyle".

I rolled over and got up on my hands and knees, my legs apart just waiting for him to enter me. He did and immediately began to pump. "OH YEAH BABY", he yelled. He was really getting into it, pumping in and out of my soaking wet pussy fast and hard. I was loving it, urging him on.

He fucked and fucked me for what seemed like forever, I came again and at one point just fell forward with just my ass in the air. He didn't stop. He kept fucking me. It was the best fuck I ever had, I knew that already. I fell flat on my stomach, he ask if I was okay, I told him yes and he didn't miss a beat.

I was spread eagle, face down. He was thrusting into me, now grunting with each thrust. He lay down on top of me, I could see us in the dresser mirror. We were the picture of pure sex. Two bodies, the one on top moving just his hips up and down. Like he could barely go on but was not about to give up fucking me. It turned me on and I started to cum, but he finally quit and got off of me.

"Whats wrong? Why did you stop?" I asked, "I was about to cum again."

He said, "I know, but this time, I want to see your face when you come."

He rolled me onto my back, positioned himself between my legs and pushed my knees up. He placed his hands on my legs to keep them up and drove himself into me again. "Shit! You have the best pussy ever. Its so tight and wet and hot." He bagan pumping in and out again. This time he started talking to me. He said, "How does that feel baby? Huh? That hard cock pounding your wet pussy. I love fucking you Jilly, so much. I wanted to fuck you everytime you came into my house. Oh yes baby, and eat your pussy till you cried out my name. Now I'm doing it."

His words were just what I needed, between his talking and his cock slamming into my pussy over and over, I started to come a third time.

"JACK!....oh shit Jack, fuck me harder. I'm gonna come. Oh yes, yes yes" I yelled. "Fuck me! Fuck me!...I'm…I'm…oh oh oh oh yessssssssssssssssssssssss…"

I came in a flood of waves that shook my entire body.

As my body shook with pleasure, Jack gave a final thrust, then pulled out of me just as the cum started to squirt from his cock. He threw back his head and moaned as his cock jumped and squirted cum all over my belly.

We slept then, for hours. We were exhausted, our bodies spent. When I woke, I dressed and left him there. I don't know why I just left. The next day, he left a message for me at work. It said, "I think our meeting was successful. I think we should meet again to go over details. I believe you still have the directions to my office." I reached into my bag and pulled out the key.

Oh yes, I had the directions and I will definitely be making the next meeting.

12