A Fantasy Come True Ch. 02

Story Info
Joe continues his dominance of his wife and her friend.
2.3k words
4.18
58.6k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joew889
joew889
8 Followers

Joe had just fucked Lucy hard and he was now being serviced orally by their new sex partner. Nina was licking up and down Joe’s shaft and Lucy got up to join her. Nina was very turned on, after just watching Lucy get a hard fucking by her master. She felt totally comfortable in this situation with this couple and couldn’t wait for more. As Nina was sucking on his cock, Joe started playing with Nina’s pussy, rubbing her clit and already feeling her wetness. He then poked one of his thick fingers inside her and she gasped. Joe started finger-fucking Nina. She was on all fours. She could barely keep sucking his cock properly. Nina kept gasping and moaning, Joe kept finger fucking her and Nina started cumming all over Joe’s finger. As she was cumming, she asked Joe to fuck her. “Please fuck me, master” she begged.

Nina had never been with a man like Joe who was so dominating and in control. She totally admired Lucy for the relationship she had with Joe, and how they treated each other. Nina met Lucy several weeks prior at the women’s health club they went to. They quickly became friends and had several close conversations. Eventually Nina confided to Lucy that she was not happy sexually in her marriage. She was married to a very nice man, but he was not able to satisfy her sexually, especially during intercourse. The only orgasms Nina ever had, was when her husband Pablo would service her orally, or when Nina masturbated. Also, Pablo’s penis was not very big and he could not last very long when he fucked her. What further bothered Nina was that Pablo was not very assertive, especially when it came to sex. He always waited for Nina to tell him what to do, in fact he was quite submissive. The problem was that Nina was not a dominant person by nature, so they did not connect well in the bedroom. After Lucy heard all this, she related how completely satisfied she was with Joe. Although Lucy is not one to brag, she was truthful in telling Nina how wonderful her sex life was with her husband. After several conversations, Lucy noticed Nina would get turned on hearing about how Joe was with her. Since Lucy had, on occasion, brought another woman for Joe to enjoy, she asked Nina how she would feel. Nina overwhelmingly agreed. In fact she told Lucy that Pablo had even suggested that she have sex with another man. It seemed to be a good proposition since Nina still loved Pablo and nothing would get between Joe and Lucy’s devotion and love for each other.


Lucy looked at her new little friend and smiled. “Don’t worry honey,” she said. “Our master intends to take care of you.” With that Joe took Nina onto her back, spread her legs, and lifted them up. He motioned for Lucy to come around. Lucy knelt over Nina’s face and gently lowered her pussy onto Nina’s face. Joe then had Lucy hold Nina’s ankles up, so Nina’s pussy was completely vulnerable to Joe’s cock. Joe loved it, his hot wife’s pussy being serviced by Nina’s tongue and Nina’s pussy completely available to Joe. Since Nina was already wet from her prior orgasm, Joe wasted little time in ramming it into her. As his first penetration slammed into her, they both heard Nina scream into Lucy’s pussy. Since she had already been licking Lucy for a while, Nina’s scream (and what she did with her tongue) gave Lucy another orgasm. This was going to be no lovemaking for Joe, rather a ram session. Joe kept banging away at Nina’s little pussy. Instinctively, Nina grabbed Joe’s back even as Lucy kept her legs pulled back. As Joe kept fucking her hard, Nina screamed out in a huge climax. Nina had never felt a cock so big in her. This was a big change from what she was used to with her “little” husband.

But Joe was not done with her. He pulled out and slowly moved Nina onto her Belly, told her to lift her butt up. Nina was no virgin, but had never been turned on this much from sex in her life. She was already addicted to Joe’s cock and was all about pleasing Lucy in any way she could. So she lifted up her butt for Joe and he took her pussy from behind. This time Joe’s motions were slower, but he still pumped her hard and deep. Nina again, started gasping. Lucy saw all this happening and she herself was turned on as well. Lucy then came around behind Joe and sexily cupped his balls and tickled them. This proved to be too much for Joe. Joe gave a loud grunt as he came inside Nina, and just as he did that, Nina had another orgasm. Spent, Joe pulled out of Nina and laid on his back.

“Come here Nina, I have something for you!” Lucy beckoned. As Nina approached the cum-laden scene, she knew what to do and immediately started licking it up. She spent a long time carefully cleaning every part of Joe’s cock and balls, and when she was done, his cock was completely clean. She couldn’t believe how large and hard Joe’s cock was even after he had cum. She was so used to Pablo’s little dickie shriveling up after just one or two minutes of sex.

The girls then got up to get refreshments for them all, both drinks and snacks. The girls served Joe and then themselves. After a light snack and some more drinks, Joe suggested they all go for a dip in the hot-tub. Everybody was still nude as they walked over to the tub. Nina checked out Joe’s package. His cock had finally lost its erection, but still hung down nicely. What continued to amaze Nina were the size of Joe’s balls. His ball sack was at least twice the size of Pablo’s, maybe even three times as big.

As they got in the tub, Joe playfully grabbed at both girls’ naked titties. The girls giggled as Joe rubbed their bodies. Then Joe pulled his wife over to him and started kissing her. As he did this, Nina reached down to his cock, started rubbing it and got him fully hard again. Nina was used to the water and swam and dove a lot, so she thought she would give Joe a surprise. She stuck her head underwater and started giving Joe an underwater blowjob. Joe moaned a bit as he was sucking on Lucy’s titties, lightly biting her nipples, which she loved. Nina came up for air and said, “how did you like that Master?” Joe smiled and replied, “very nice”, and then continued to nibble on his wife’s nipples. With that Nina once again dove down and sucked Joe’s cock underwater. Lucy was getting extremely turned on by the action. Her tits were sensitive, so sensitive that Joe could sometime make her cum just by sucking and playing with her tits. But she also was turned on watching this little Latin girl dive underwater to suck her husband’s submerged penis.

Joe could tell his wife was getting turned and, and all these underwater antics by Nina had his cock rock hard. He then told Lucy to lean over the tub so he could enter her from behind. Since she was so turned on, her pussy was wet and he easily slid into her. She gasped as his hardness penetrated her inside from behind. Joe’s erection was big and hard and with the long hard strokes, Lucy came quickly with a shuddering orgasm. Joe pulled out of Lucy’s pussy and showed his cock to Nina, who instinctively licked it clean. By now, Nina was fully aware of how Joe expected his cock and balls to be sucked and licked after he had fucked.


Although Lucy had a shuddering orgasm, Joe had not cum yet and Nina sucking his hard cock got him more and more horny. He pulled Nina up, and led the girls back inside to the bed. He had Nina get on all fours on the bed and asked her if she ever had anal sex before. Nina replied that she did not and was a little nervous. Lucy sensed this and re-assured her that Joe would be gentle with her until she was able to accommodate him. Lucy then found her bottle of anal-eaze and lubed Nina’s asshole with it. She also rubbed it on Joe’s hard-on. Joe moved up behind Nina and gently pushed his cockhead into Nina’s tight little asshole. Nina gasped deeply with the feeling of Joe’s hardness in her. Joe gave her a minute for her canal to mold itself around his erection and then pushed in again. While Joe was doing this, Lucy was rubbing Nina’s clit. Nina was extremely turned on by this and asked Joe to go in a little more. Joe kept pushing in gently and slowly and Nina was able to accommodate him. With Lucy rubbing her clit, she had an orgasm and asked Joe to fuck her, which he did. Joe started thrusting his big erection into Nina’s tight little asshole and Nina was screaming with pleasure. The more he fucked her ass the louder she screamed. Lucy saw the predicament that Nina was in. Although she knew Nina was enjoying herself, she also realized that her virgin asshole was being stretched by her husband’s large erection. She also knew Joe would not stop till he came, and he could fuck forever. She reached down to Joe’s ballsack and lightly grabbed his swinging testicles. As Joe was fucking Nina in the ass, Lucy massaged and tickled Joe’s nuts. She knew that drove him crazy and Joe could feel the cum building. Just as he started to cum, Joe thrust deep and hard into Nina’s ass, which caused her to scream and cum herself. Joe emptied a hot load of his cum deep into Nina’s ass, as she moaned. Joe gently withdrew and sat back. He told Lucy to get one of her small butt plugs. Joe took it and pushed it into Nina’s ass, which caused her to squeal. Joe told Nina to put her panties on, as he wanted her to keep the plug in. Lucy explained to Nina how Joe liked to fully dominate her ass sometimes by making her keep his cum inside her with a butt-plug.

Joe fell laid on his back exhausted. Lucy got a warm soapy washcloth and cleaned Joe, making sure his package was sanitary. She then motioned for Nina to finish the job. Nina knew what to do by now, gently licking and sucking on Joe’s cock and balls. They all fell asleep on the bed for a while.

A couple hours later, Joe awoke to find both girls sucking his hard cock. Lucy loved to wake her husband with a blowjob, in fact, it happened on a regular basis. Lucy knew what to do in this instance, by completely servicing her master as he lay comfortably (half asleep) on his back. Joe loved his sleepy sleep sex. Both girls continued their oral pleasures on Joe’s cock. Then Lucy moved her pussy gently over Joe’s cock and slowly lowered herself onto his hard pole. As Lucy humped Joe, Nina was sucking on Lucy’s tits. As Lucy was bouncing up and down on her pony, it was difficult for Nina to keep sucking, so she started playing with her tits and pinching her nipples. This drove Lucy crazy. She continued to ride her husband for several minutes. The feeling of her husband’s stiff cock inside her as well as Nina’s manipulation of her tits drove her crazy. As she started to have her orgasm, Joe lurched upwards and shot his hot load deep inside her. Both of them came together and then Lucy laid forward on Joe. After a while she slid off his still hard dick. Immediately Nina moved down to Joe’s cock and licked his cum and his wife’s juices off his cock and balls until it was clean and shiny. Every time Nina would service Joe orally, she we notice how large his cock was and how much room his balls took up. She could barely get one of them in her mouth, they were so big.

After she was done with Joe, Nina moved down between Lucy’s legs and started eating her pussy out, sucking all of Joe’s sperm into her mouth. Lucy loved this feeling. As Nina was pleasuring her, Lucy explained to Joe how Nina’s husband could not pleasure her and wanted to watch her have sex with another couple. Joe wasn’t sure if he was going to allow that, as he was very protective of his wife. However Lucy decided to show Joe that she really wanted to get her way and started kissing and licking Joe’s balls the special way he loved. As she licked his balls and sucked his cock, she would also stroke him too. Bringing him off to an orgasm he finished in her mouth and she swallowed his load.

Joe told Lucy and Nina he would allow it but under a few circumstances. First of all Pablo would obey both Joe and Lucy. Nina told him that was no problem, he was very submissive even to her. Nina told Joe, that Pablo had asked her several times if he could watch her fuck somebody else. Finally, Joe told Nina that until they all met, Pablo was not allowed to fuck Nina, only lick her pussy. Nina was allowed to jack Pablo off occasionally, that was all the relief he was allowed. Since Pablo was not able to please his wife, there was no need for him to fuck her.

Nina agreed to all the terms and knew Pablo would obey her. Lucy giggled, she would finally get to see another man naked with them, although she was unsure how far she would be allowed to go.

Part 3 >> Pablo sees how a real man fucks her wife, Lucy sees Pablo naked and what happens between Pablo and Lucy…

joew889
joew889
8 Followers