A Fantasy Comes Alive in Vermont Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want me to suck your cock?"

"Absolutely!" "Tell me what you want" she was looking at me with those eyes.

I looked right back, "I want you to suck my cock like it's never been sucked before"

She started to move, and then stopped "I don't even know your name"

"Jim"

A smile, "Nice to meet you Jim. I'm going to suck your cock"

She slid down between my legs and slowly stroked my cock, looking up at me. Still stroking, she started licking my balls, and taking turns sucking them into her mouth. I didn't think it was possible but I was even harder now. Then she licked the bottom of the shaft, swirling her tongue around the base of my cock. She continued swirling her tongue, now slowly moving up my cock. When she got to the head she swirled her tongue all around it, then slowly moved down to the base again. She did it again, up and down.

This was awesome. I looked over at the guys stroking themselves. This was actually happening.

Then Sandy slid her tongue straight up the shaft of my cock, and down the other side. It felt so good and I wasn't in her mouth yet. Then she stopped, looked up at me, smiled, held my cock at the base, and slowly and tightly took all of me into her mouth. When she got to the bottom she swirled her tongue around. I could not believe what was happening.

She sucked on my cock for 10 minutes, getting me closer then holding me off. Damn she was so good.

Her pace began to quicken, and I began to squirm. She got faster. I got closer. I thought she might hold me off again but she didn't, and I knew this was it. I was so close. I cum a lot when I do and wondered if she'd be able to handle it, especially since this was so long in coming and I knew it would be even more than usual.

She was sucking me up and down so fast now, but then she tightly wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock. She was keeping me from coming but sucking me faster and harder. My cock grew even more and got really red. The head was huge and purple, and looked great going in and out of Sandy's mouth.

She stopped for a brief instant, "Ready?"

She continued sucking faster, holding on to my cock.

"Oh God, yes!"

"Tell me!"

"I want to cum!" I could hardly catch my breath.

"I'll let you if you cum in my mouth!"

"OK"

"Tell me!"

"I want to cum in your mouth!"

And with that she sucked still harder, still faster, and about 30 seconds later loosened her grip on the base of my cock. I came for what seemed like five minutes. I could feel that I was cumming twice as much as normal and she took it all.

She held me in her mouth for a minute, then moved up and kissed me. She still had some of my cum in her mouth. It was amazing. The best blowjob of my life followed by an awesome kiss.

She looked over at the guys who were both hard again "I'll be right there guys, ready for me?"

"Very ready" replied Sean. Bill nodded.

Before she pulled away, she kissed me again and as she did, she reached her hand to her pussy and brought her juices to my mouth. I sucked on her fingers like she sucked mine earlier, taking it all in.

She whispered in my ear, "Do you like watching me fuck and suck Sean and Bill?"

"I love it!" I whispered in return.

"Will you stay?"

"Till the end"

"Good, I'm not done with you yet"

I looked at her, speechless, not believing what I just heard.

"I'm going to fuck you!"

With that she smiled, got up, and turned and walked over to the guys. They stood up, and she walked in between them.

They were about to sit when she said, "No, turn around" and knelt between them, looking at me. She grabbed both of their cocks and stroked them, gave me a big smile, and took Bill's cock in her mouth, still looking straight at me.

I couldn't help stroking my cock, and it was starting to respond. Sandy looked at it, smiled, then looked away and went to work on Bill's cock.

Part 2 ahead.

12