A Fantasy Comes Alive in Vermont Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She surprised me when she stood on the cushions again and lowered her pussy to my face. Her lips were so swollen and her clit was so big and hard. I buried my tongue inside her soaking wet pussy, savoring the taste. I could have stayed there a long time, too.

I took her clit in my mouth for just a few seconds when she moved away, straddled me with her knees, reached behind her and grabbed my cock, rubbing it against her pussy.

I'd been thinking about and wanting to fuck her for almost 2 hours now, and it was just seconds away.

"I told you I was going to fuck you. I've wanted your cock all afternoon." The look in her eyes was familiar, and I liked it.

"I wanted to fuck your pussy from the second I saw it." I replied, "Even more after I tasted it."

With that she slowly lowered her magnificent pussy all the way down on my cock, and just sat there. I grabbed her ass to hold her there and closed my eyes, soaking in the feeling, never wanting to forget it.

I started grinding up into her and she responded to every move.

"You feel so good, so hot and wet." I told her.

I started moving a little faster and reached up and took one of her tits in each hand. She moaned when I pinched her nipples.

She started moving faster now, raising herself up and down on my cock. She steadied herself by placing her hands on my shoulders.

"Fuck me Jim!"

I thrust up hard against her as she started slamming herself harder on my cock. I could feel her begin to tense up and knew she was getting close.

I pulled her close to me so I could suck on her nipples, first one, then the other, taking turns for a few minutes, holding her back from cumming, slowing the pace.

"Can I take your tits home with me?" She laughed, then stood up in front of me, knelt between my legs and squeezed her tits around my cock. It felt so good. She tit-fucked my cock, occasionally taking the head in her mouth as it popped about her tits.

Damn! There wasn't a thing that woman did that didn't feel like I just died and went to heaven.

I stood her up, got up and asked her to get on her hands and knees on the sofa. I slid my cock into her pussy from behind, completely enjoying the view now of my own cock sliding into and out of her pussy. I watched with complete contentment as I moved in and out of her, committing every second to memory. I pulled her to me, and reached around to cup her tits in my hands, immediately going to her nipples. The different position was hitting her spot. Combined with pinching her nipples her pussy tightened against my cock as the rest of her body stiffened.

She cried out as the cum poured out of her pussy. I had watched it with Bill and Sean, wanting to experience the feeling myself. I hadn't experienced anything like it before, and the way it felt on my cock was one I'll never forget. She stiffened on my cock, and then shivered against it. Amazing.

I was still slowly fucking her from behind as she gathered herself.

"I need to lie down." She pleaded.

She moved onto her back and spread her legs for me.

I knelt between her legs and watched with continued joy as my cock disappeared into her pussy again.

She saw me looking, "Looks really great doesn't it?"

"Unreal." was all I could say.

She was looking too, "Your cock looks great in my pussy, feels great too."

Hearing her say that got my cock stirring in a major way.

She locked her legs around my waist and started pulling me into her. I got the message loud and clear and started fucking her again for all I was worth.

"Fuck me Jim, feels so good."

Then, "Faster Baby, faster Jim."

That was it. I had watched her fucking for an hour and had just fucked her myself for 10 minutes and was so ready.

She could tell I was close, "Cum all over me baby."

I pulled out and tore of the condom. She reached up and started jerking my cock like she had the other guys. I must have cum a gallon as it shot all over her face, chin, tits and belly. I never came so much before, and my knees got a little weak.

We fell together on the couch. She cleaned up my cum and put it in her mouth as I took her cum from her pussy and put it in my mouth.

At the same time, both of us said, "That was great." and then we laughed.

"I never had 3 guys at once." she said, "It was awesome."

I told her, "Watching you with the guys, then eating your pussy, you sucking my cock giving me the best blowjob I ever had, then fucking you .................. by far the most amazing thing I ever experienced." I continued "I can't believe it really happened."

"Same here." she replied.

We stayed there talking and catching our breaths for a couple of minutes, and then both of us got up and headed for the showers. I passed Sean and Bill as I went into the bathroom.

"Nice meeting you." we said to each other, shaking hands.

I took a nice, long, hot shower, re-playing the entire afternoon in my mind. As I started to remember Sandy sucking my cock, it started getting hard again and I stroked it. By the time my memory got around to her lowering herself on my cock I was hard as a rock again, and I came all over the shower walls remembering the view of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

I finished my shower, dried off, got dressed and went downstairs.

They were gone.

I didn't have a chance to say good-bye, but I smiled as I thought it was kind of appropriate that it should end as abruptly and as simply as it started. It just seemed to fit.

I went to the kitchen. A beer would go down nicely. I opened the door and reached in for a bottle. Noticing a piece of paper stuck between two bottles, I took it out with the beer. I twisted open the beer and looked at the paper.

It read, "Sandy – (555) 252 - _ _ _ _."

12