A Fantasy Cums True Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

Dan growled as he smelled the increasing aroma of Karen's arousal. A vision of a caveman taking his woman suddenly flashed before his eyes as he felt almost primeval and began to pump his cock into Karen's willing mouth. Instinctively, he seemed to know that she was releasing control to him and that things would never be quite the same again. Yet, he also knew that this was what both of them wanted. "Suck it, baby. Suck my cock and show me what a good slut you can be."

"Mmmmmmm", Karen replied with Dan's cock still deep in her mouth as her hand began to slide up and down his shaft.

"You like this, don't you? You like being treated like a slut? You like being MY slut. Come on, suck it. Suck my cock inside of your mouth and maybe I'll give you a nice big load of cum. Maybe I'll fill your mouth and let you swallow it like a good little slut."

Dan's words set off desires inside of Karen. She'd sucked his cock almost every time they'd made love but she'd never swallowed his cum. She'd always let it drip from her mouth to cover her tits, but now she wanted ... no, NEEDED it. She knew that by swallowing Dan's cum she'd finally release herself from all of her inhibitions and phobias to become the woman she wanted to be ... to release herself to be the fuck-slut she'd always fantasized about. Still holding Dan's cock in her hand she moved back and looked up at him. "Fuck my mouth, lover. Fill it with your cum until it overflows and drips onto my tits as I swallow every drop I can. I'm not holding back anything any longer," she purred seductively, as she dove back onto his cock, trying to swallow it to the hilt.

Dan couldn't hold back either as he grabbed Karen's head to keep himself from collapsing while his orgasm peaked and erupted sending strand after strand of his cum into her mouth. "AAAarrgghhhh ... now ... now ... hold on, baby ... cummmMMMMMIIIINNNGGGGGGG", he yelled.

Karen gagged at the force of Dan's cum as it sprayed against the back of her mouth and she quickly pulled back until just the tip was nestled in between her lips as she drank the thick, salty fluid. "Mmmmm ... mmmm ... mmm," she purred as she pumped his shaft trying to get every bit of his load to swallow.

Dan stood there relishing the feeling and the fact that his cock didn't seem to be softening as it usually did after cumming. Maybe it was the events of the day, maybe it was the fact that Karen had swallowed his cum, maybe ... he didn't know; maybe ... he didn't care. All he was sure of at the moment was that Karen was his to do with as he pleased and that before he sank his cock deep inside of her he was going to make this a day that neither of them would ever forget. "Come here, baby", he said as he helped her to her feet and kissed her passionately. "Now get over by the couch and bend over. I want to see that pussy of yours and just how wet it is."

Karen turned and walked slowly around to the back of the couch, her hips swaying seductively. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled as she bent over to expose herself to Dan. As her pregnancy had progressed she and Dan had come to love this position more and more. Using her hands to brace herself, her breasts now dangled over the couch towards the seats and the soft leather rubbed against the nipples stimulating her even further. When she wore heels, as she usually did, it also placed her pussy at just the right height for Dan to penetrate her deep and get all the right places. "MMmmmmm, I love this position. It makes me feel like such a slut. Come and get me, baby. Come and fuck my pussy."

Dan walked up behind her and looked down at her lush body. A light sheen of sweat covered it and the aroma of her arousal filled the room triggering his hormones to a new level. "Spread your legs, sweetheart. Use your hands to spread yourself open so I can see just how wet your pussy is."

Karen responded without hesitation, spreading herself for Dan to see.

Dan smiled as he knelt behind her. Everything he had fantasized about earlier in the day was happening and now there was virtually nothing Karen could do to stop him from giving her a mind-blowing experience that she'd never forget. Dan gazed at the womanly beauty that Karen had exposed before him. There was no doubt in his mind that she was excited from what he saw. Her pussy lips were dark pink and swollen from the increased blood pumping through them and her juices seemed to be flowing from her opening and glistened off her inner thighs while the intoxicating aroma that he smelled earlier was more concentrated and alluring. "Spread it wider. I want to see it all," Dan said as he leaned forward.

Karen shifted her legs and spread herself even wider. She felt so vulnerable and yet excited by what Dan was doing that she could feel the beginning of an orgasm already building deep inside of herself.

Leaning even closer, Dan's breath stimulated Karen's outer lips as he spoke, "That's it, darling. Show me everything you've got for me." Reaching forward with two fingers, he gently spread her pussy lips to expose his target. There, coated with her juices and standing erect and hard was Karen's clit. Shifting slightly, Dan leaned forward and captured the bud between his lips and began to suck on it.

Karen's response was immediate as her legs began to tremble and the orgasm that had only been a hope for the future suddenly burst from her. "AAAAaiiiiiieeeeeeeeee," she screamed as it surged through her.

Dan continued to lick and suck on her distended clit as she soared through her orgasmic bliss and slowly began to tumble back downwards.

"Oh god." Karen whispered. "I can't believe you were able to do that to me so fast. It was fucking fantastic, but right now I want to feel your cock buried in me. I want to feel you filling me and pumping your load deep inside of me."

Dan smiled though Karen couldn't see it with his face still buried between her legs as he continued to lick the juices from her slit.

"Please, baby. Stop teasing and fuck me. Fill my pussy with your cock." Karen panted as she felt a second orgasm began to build in her.

This was what Dan had wanted. He had Karen to the point where she was not asking but pleading from him to take her ... and he would, but not yet and not on her terms. She had said that she was his to do with as he pleased, anything and anytime. Today he would prove to her that he was worthy of that trust and that he'd never do anything to hurt her but only to bring her pleasure and joy. Gently, he pushed Karen against the couch so she had to put her hands down on the seat cushions to maintain her balance, as he spread her aroused pussy wider and slid one, then two, and finally three fingers into her. Instantly, he could feel the muscles pulling and trying to draw his fingers deeper inside. At the same time he lightly bit Karen's clit triggering another, more intense, orgasm.

Karen had never felt anything like this before. Her entire body shook as it responded to what Dan was doing to her. Her eyes flew open and though her mouth was open in a scream, not a sound came from it as she rocketed to her second orgasm. Instinctively, her body bucked and pushed back against Dan while her juices exploded from her to cover his face and hand. Vaguely, she recalled someone telling her about a woman "squirting" when she experienced a truly intense orgasm and now understood what they were talking about as her juices slid down her legs to the carpet.

Karen felt as if her orgasm was going to last forever since Dan never stopped lightly licking her but slowly she returned to reality. Panting she whispered, "Dan, I need you to stop, please. I can't take another one like that. I've never felt anything like that before. It was almost like my whole body was one giant pussy. All I felt was what you were doing to me and how my body was responding, and that was all that mattered. The world could have ended right then and I wouldn't have cared. I'm not even sure how to completely explain how marvelous it felt but ... I ... ummmmm ... the best way I can describe it would be to say it felt like love, complete, overwhelming, enraptured love."

Dan pulled away and stood behind Karen as she spoke, his hard cock pointing out in front of him. "I understand, daring. And the best is yet to come," he said as he pressed his cock against her pussy and slowly slid in.

Something deep inside of Karen responded as she pushed back against Dan. When she had first met Dan she had seduced him and told him that she wanted him to treat her like a slut and fill the emptiness inside of her with his cum. He had eagerly done as she had asked and given her far more then expected by getting her pregnant. Today he had shown that she could trust him with everything important to her without fear of being hurt and that she could drop the walls she'd built around herself and give herself totally to him as she'd said earlier. Suddenly, she became aware that Dan was holding her tightly around the waist with his cock deep inside of her.

"Just hold still, darling. I have one more surprise for you but you need to hold perfectly still to get it. Do you think you can do that? Do you think you can hold still with my cock buried in you?"

Karen had never felt anything so tantalizing before and slowly nodded her head as she waited to see what Dan would do next ... she didn't have long to wait.

Sensuously, Dan slid his hands along Karen's back and began to give her a massage, relaxing her while at the same time stimulating her with his cock still inside of her. Never once did he attempt to move in or out of her but continued to massage her shoulders, neck, back and buttocks.

Karen's body was trembling from the mixed stimulation. One part of her body was screaming for her to move while the other part told her to relax and enjoy what Dan was doing. And deep inside she could feel the ember of another orgasm slowly building and building.

Dan moved his hands around to Karen's chest and began to massage her breasts, rubbing the milk that was dripping from them across her skin before pulling and stretching her nipples causing the milk to spray onto the couch. Instantly, he could feel Karen's body respond as her pussy muscles clamped down around his cock and she tried to start moving. "I thought you said you wouldn't move," Dan teased her.

Karen stood there gasping. Dan was doing things to her that no man had ever done to her before. He had already made her cum twice and now he was teasing her to the point of shear torture. She had never wanted to feel a cock sliding in and out of her as badly as she did at that moment. She wanted to feel him driving his cock deep into her and filling her with his cum. She wanted him to make her cum again, but instead he was teasing her and pushing her to some unknown place that she'd never experienced before.

Sliding his hand down, he stopped just above her aroused pussy and softly whispered. "Now I want you to start clamping and unclamping your pussy muscles just like they did on my fingers earlier. No moving just clamping and unclamping."

Karen had never thought about this before and it took several moments before she felt her muscles respond.

"That's right. Keep doing that. Clamp down on my cock while I do this ..."

Karen felt Dan's cock expand and stretch her before returning to its previous size triggering her muscles to clamp down harder and add to her growing orgasm. "Mmmmmmmmmm."

"So you like that? Good. But there is one more thing I need to do," Dan whispered as he slid his hand down and began to lightly tease and rub Karen's clit. "Now, remember. No moving."

The sensation was almost more than Karen could handle as she clamped and unclamped her pussy muscles. Within moments she felt the start of her orgasm. "Fuck me, Dan. Oh god. I don't believe that can be happening. I'm gonna cum soon and you're not even moving in me. Oh fuck. Do it ... Play with my clit ... Fuck my pussy. Make me cum ... Yes ... yes ... yes ... That's it, play with my clit ... Pump that cock and stretch me ... Now ... please baby. Cum with me ... Fill me with your cum. Now ... now ... now ... nnnnnNNOOOOWWWWWWW! CUMMINGGG!!"

Dan felt Karen begin to tremble and her muscles clamp down on his cock pulling it deeper inside of her. 'Now,' he thought, 'Now was the time,' as he lightly pinched Karen's clit.

"AAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," Karen screamed as she spiraled into another orgasm causing her muscles to clamp down on Dan as he began to cum deep inside of her.

His own orgasm was so intense that stars glimmered in front of his eyes and Dan had to grab the back of the couch to keep from falling over as Karen's pussy continued to milk his cum from him.

Time lost all meaning as they spun off into their mutual orgasm.

When the stars disappeared, Karen was still bent over the couch with Dan was resting against her back, his now limp cock had fallen or been pushed out of her and hung between his legs.

Taking several larger breaths Dan stood and helped Karen to stand. Their combined cum was dripping from her onto the floor as he gently lifted her and carried her to their bed. After laying her down he spooned behind her and fell into a wondrous sleep.

Karen wasn't sure how long she had been in bed and she didn't care. Dan's arm was under her head supporting her and holding onto one of her breasts while his other arm was wrapped over her and resting on her swollen abdomen. 'What more could a woman ask for?' she thought as she shifted slightly and felt Dan's cock brush against her pussy. Cuddling back closer to him, she smiled, 'Maybe fantasizes do cum true.'

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers
12