A Fantasy Cums True Ch. 04

Story Info
Dan and Karen aren't the only ones with a Fantasy.
6.3k words
4.63
30.1k
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

(With input by "Irish Lass" and edited by "larryinsettle")

It had been months since Karen and Dan had seen her mother. The restructuring of the family company had kept her almost constantly on the move as she attempted to repair the damage done by Karen's ex-husband, Brian. New contracts had to be written and signed, minus the little 'bonus' clauses that had helped to fill Brian's pockets, and new contacts needed to be made to help expand the company's product market. Weeks had quickly become months but now she was finally home.

"So, are you sure your mom's home? I don't see her car outside," Dan asked as they drove up the long circular driveway.

"According to the itinerary she sent me she should have gotten home last night. Her car is probably in the garage or she had someone from the office pick her up and bring her home."

"Oh ... and you're sure you told her we were coming to visit today?"

"I think I did but, to be honest, with everything going on with the kids I'm not sure."

'The kids' were a set of twins, Jessica and Daniel Jr. and their older brother, Zach from Karen's previous marriage. His father had quickly given up all parental claims to him when he found out the amount he'd have to pay for child support.

"It's too bad we couldn't bring them along. I think your mom might like meeting her two newest grandkids."

"I know. I thought about it too but I'm not sure how they'd have handled the long drive and I'm pretty certain my mom could use a day or two to relax after all the time she's been away."

"You're probably right. Two hours might not seem like much to us but to them it would seem like an eternity," he said as he pulled up to the front door and stopped the car. "Well, here we are, madam," he teased.

She gently slapped at his shoulder and laughed at the long-standing joke between them. When they'd first met she'd been the wife of a multimillionaire, though in truth the money and company had been started by her father and belonged to her and her mother.

The problem was that he was also a 'cheating son-of-a-bitch' as she referred to him. The last straw had taken place on New Year's Eve when he'd abandoned her at the local country club saying that something had come up at work. What had actually come up was that he'd already made plans to meet with his personal assistant-slash-mistress so the two of them could fly off to the Bahamas for a week.

Dan, on the other hand, was the son of 'working-class' parents who was working at the country club as a waiter so he could pay for his final year of college where he was majoring in business and business administration. Call it luck or fate or whatever else you might want but, for whatever reason, she'd invited him up to her room to spend the night with her. The first time, he'd fucked her hard and treated her like a slut just as she'd asked him to but the second time they'd become lovers and given to each other freely. When he wok up the next morning she was gone and he felt as if he'd been used, little realizing how that night would change everything for both of them.

She'd reappeared in his life the day of his graduation. They talked and she told him that she'd gotten a divorce and that she was pregnant with his child. She also offered him an opportunity that no one in their right mind could turn down. By the end of the day he'd moved into the new house she'd bought as her friend, partner, and lover.

That's not to say everything had gone smoothly. Shortly after moving in they found out that she was pregnant with not one child but twins which meant she'd need to cut back on the time she was spending running the company. That was when her ex-husband struck and tried to take the company away from her and her mother. It was only because of quick actions by Dan - and a lot of luck - that they'd not only stopped the take-over but crushed any hopes her ex may have had of taking the company from them then or at any time in the future.

That was also where the joke had started.

With her now confirmed as the President of the company and a multi-millionairess, he'd taken on the role of the 'hired help' and teased her about it, bringing laughter to both of them especially since they both knew who was actually running most of the company's day-to-day affairs.

"In that case, young man, would you do me the courtesy of opening my door for me?" she teased back, in a deep, faux Southern drawl.

"Oh, yes ma'am. Anything you need, ma'am," he quipped as he jumped from the driver's seat, ran around to open the door for her, and offered his hand to help her out.

What he found was anything but what he'd expected. In the few seconds it had taken him to come around the car, she'd opened her blouse revealing her breasts and pulled the front of her skirt up revealing her pussy and the sweet intoxicating aroma filled his nostrils.

"I ... I ...," he stammered as she slid from her seat and stood next to him.

Leaning against him, she purred seductively in his ear, "I think you got it wrong when you called me ma'am. I may be a whole lot of things but ma'am isn't one of them."

He stood there wordless, his mouth hanging half-open as she slid past him and quickly buttoned the front of her blouse as she climbed the stairs to the front door. "How did I get so lucky?" he asked himself.

At 32 years old, she was 8 years older than him yet the age difference never seemed to matter to either of them. She was 5-foot, 4-inches tall and her 32DD breasts barely sagged even when they were filled with milk. Her waist had widened a bit to 28-inches but after carrying three children, including a set of twins, which only seemed to add to her 'hour-glass figure' when placed on top of her luscious 35-inch hips. All of which was highlighted by long shapely legs, tanned, olive skin, hazel eyes, and sun-tinted auburn hair.

Lost in his daydreaming, he barely had time to catch up with her before she was knocking on the door.

'Knock, knock, KNOCK.' "Mom? Mom are you home? MOM!" she yelled but there was no answer. "I'm sure the itinerary said she'd be home last night," she said, now frustrated. "Lucky for us she gave me a key so we could get in while she was gone," she finished as she rummaged through her small purse. "There it is," she finished as she held up the key.

A few moments later and the two of them were standing in the foyer.

"Look. There's her suitcases," Karen said as she pointed at the three pieces of luggage. "She must be around here someplace," she continued as she moved down the hallway. Together, they checked the kitchen, the living room, and her mother's bedroom but there was no sign of her. It was then that they heard the sound of voices coming from the library.

"Let me go first," Dan whispered as he stepped in front of her. "No telling what might be going on."

Silently, they followed the voices, never expecting what they found.

Karen's mother, Jamie, was bent over the couch, her back towards them, and she was completely naked. A young man was behind her, his pants down around his ankles and his cock sticking straight out in front of him pointing at her pussy.

"What the Fu ...!!" Dan exclaimed as he started to charge into the room. It was only Karen's quick reflexes that stopped him.

"Shhhhhhh," she whispered. "He's not attacking her. Just look at them. She wants this." She blushed as she looked at her mother.

"Come on, lover," Jamie said, unaware that her daughter and future son-in-law were there. "I can't believe it's been three days since I had that marvelous cock of yours in me. Now give it to me."

The young man shuffled up behind her until his cock lay on her heart-shaped ass.

"Mmmmm ... that's it, lover. Your cock feels like a piece of hot iron on my skin. Now, let me help," she murmured as she spread her legs wider.

Karen stood frozen in place, not saying a word as she watched her mother spread herself for her lover. "I can't believe this," Karen thought. "Mom was always the 'straight-laced, conservative' member of the family. I can't even count the number of times she reminded me that we needed to worry about the family reputation and what others might think of us ... especially when I got into trouble. But here she is, bent over the couch almost pleading for this young guy to fuck her like some fucking slut." Yet, at the very same instant, an image of her bent over her own couch, in the same way, begging Dan to fuck her seemed to ignite her own desires.

Dan stood next to her, staring at his future mother-in-law. "Well, at least now I know where Karen gets her good looks," he mused.

At 48 years old, Jamie could have passed for a woman 10 or 15 years younger. Her 5-foot, 5-inch frame was toned and you could see the muscles of her legs ripple when she moved. Her skin was the same olive-tone as Karen's but there wasn't the slightest hint of a tan line making him realize she must have enjoyed some 'all-over' tanning while she was traveling. Her black hair, normally pulled up in a bun, now hung over the smooth, flawless skin of her shoulders. What he couldn't see was that her breasts were almost as large as Karen's, at 34D, but were capped by nipples that almost doubled in size when she was excited and that her hazel eyes 'sparkled' when she was this turned on.

They could have been there for minutes or hours for all they knew but they were suddenly drawn back to the 'here-and-now' as the young man wrapped his hand around his cock and brought it down to the entrance to Jamie's womanly treasure.

"Right there, baby," she wheezed as she moved her ass against his hard member. "Put it in me."

"Don't move," he growled as he slipped the tip of his cock between her nether lips and then grabbed her hips.

"Mmmmm ... ahhhhhh ... oh damn ... okay baby, right there ... mmmmm ... okay, I won't move ... FUCK that feels good," she yelped as the man lunged forward burying half his cock in her in one thrust.

"Now, who's the boss?"

"You are," Jamie whispered.

"And what are you?"

Jamie hesitated in answering even though she know what was about to happen.

The man raised his hand and brought it down on the rounded globe of her ass. SMACK.

The muscles of her ass and back tightened causing her pussy to clench around her lover's cock but still she didn't answer.

"I asked, what are you?" he snarled.

Still Jamie didn't answer. Instead, she bit down on her lower lip waiting for what was coming.

Smack, Smack, SMACK. The young man's handprints were appearing as red marks on her flesh.

Karen jumped and trembled each time the man's hand struck her mother's ass and yet what she felt was a growing flame of desire within herself.

"Your slut, your whore, or anything else you want me to be," Jamie finally croaked in response to the man's question.

It was only then that Karen was able to tear herself from what was going on and gently grab Dan's arm as she turned and left.

What they didn't know was that they hadn't gotten away without being seen. Their reflection in the glass of the painting mounted above the fireplace caught Jamie's attention.

"Karen? Dan? Ohmigod, did they see me?" The questions flickered through her mind only to be replaced by a perverse smile as her lover, once again, grabbed her hips and began to thrust in and out of her wet, swollen pussy.

"Yesssssss," she hissed. "This is EXACTLY what I need."

"Then how about this?" her lover asked as he leaned forward and grabbed a tit in one hand and slid his other hand between the junction of her legs, lightly stroking her clit.

"Ahhhh ... ahhhhhhh ... oh damn ... mmm ... mmm ... mmm ... yes ... yes ... ahhhh ... ahhh ... ahhhh ... okay ... oh god, that feels good. Fuck me, baby. Okay ... owwww ... so good ... okay ... okay ... pound my cougar cunt ... play with my tits ... owwwww ... yessss ... like that ... ohhhhhh ... just like that ... ohmigod, I love that. I can feel your cock sliding inside me. I can feel it stretching my cunt and making me wet," she moaned.

"I can't believe I was missing all this while I was married," she thought before releasing her inhibitions so she could enjoy her lover's attentions. "Ohhhhhh ... it's no wonder my daughter has a young lover. Soooooo good. Awwwww ... awwwwww ... don't stop. Do it ... do it. Grab my hips and fuck me hard. Pound me with your cock. Oh fuck, I need this. Right there ... I can feel your cock rubbing against my g-spot. Ohhhhhhhhh ... now, pound me deep. I wanna feel your cock ripping into me. I wanna feel it slamming against the back of my cunt. That's it, lover. Show your cougar slut what you can do. Fuck me like a bitch in heat ... ohhhhhhh ... getting so close. I can feel your cock stretching me ... owwwwww ... gonna cum soon. Gonna cum all over your wonderful cock and coat it with my pussy juice. Awwwww ... awwwwww ... oh fuck. I can't believe it's only been three days. Mmmmmm ... I'm so fucking horny. I need your cock ... I need your cum. That's right, lover, cum inside me. Fill my pussy with your cum. Fill me until it drips out of me. Ohhhh ... yessssss ... fucking cock. Fucking hard, young cock. Treat me like a horny fucking bitch. Ohhhhh ... yesssssss ... pull on my nipples ... oh god ... oh god ... oh god. Flip me over ... flip me over. Let me see your cock pounding my pussy."

In the blink of an eye, he withdrew his cock from her and pushed her over the back of the couch so she landed on the seat, her legs spread wide awaiting his return.

His cock stood out directly in front of him as he came around the couch and it swayed with each step he took.

"Let me suck it. Let me taste our juices," she sighed.

"Not right now. Maybe later," he replied as he knelt between her legs and grabbed her ankles, throwing them over his shoulders. "Right now I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll see stars in front of your eyes."

"Promises, promises," she jeered while at the same time hooking her legs behind his neck.

His cock found the opening to her pussy, driving into her depths.

She gasped as he drove into her, never stopping until the tip of his cock crashed against the back of her wanton tunnel. "Oh god ... yesssssssss ... pound me ... awwwwwww ... I can feel your cock against the back of my pussy ... owwwwwww ... fuck that feels good. Ohhhh ... don't stop ... don't stop ... ohhhh ..."

He could see the thin layer of sweat that was forming on her upper lip, a sure sign that she was getting close to cumming, as he drove in and out of her. "So you like the way I fuck you?"

"Yes," she groaned.

"And the way my cock feels when I do this?" he questioned as he flexed the muscles of his ass causing his cock to lurch and swell.

"Yessssss."

"And how about when I do this?" he questioned as he leaned forward, forcing her knees down against her tits and allowing him to thrust deeper into her depths.

"Owwwwww ... yesssss, baby. Yesssssss. I can feel your cock against my clit. Ohhhhh ... gonna cum ... don't stop ... please don't ... gonna ... gonna ... now ... no ... AAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE," she wailed as she felt her body tremble and rocket off into the wondrous, gray, oblivion of her orgasm.

He felt her pussy clamp down on his cock like a velvet-lined vise, the muscles rolling up and down its length as if trying to pull him in even deeper, triggering his own orgasm. "Gonna cum too," he moaned as he reluctantly started to pull out. In the weeks since they'd become lovers she'd had him cum on her face, her tits, her stomach, and her ass but never inside her so he was more than a little surprised when he felt her tighten her legs around him.

"Don't pull out," she whispered. "I want you to cum inside me. I wanna feel your cum fill me. It's been so long. I wanna feel it coating the inside of my cougar cunt until I can't take any more and it comes out on the couch."

Her words triggered his orgasm and he drove back into her as his cock pulsed and throbbed sending strand after strand of his cum up the length of his shaft and into the depths of her pussy. "Arrrgghhhhhh," he groaned as he felt her pussy tighten around his shaft even more.

"Yessssssssss," she hissed as she felt each strand splatter against her inner walls. "No need to worry about getting pregnant at my age," she thought, "but then again ...," she trembled as she felt his cum begin to leak from her pussy and down between her ass cheeks to pool on the couch seat beneath them.

What she didn't know was that they were not the only ones lost in the joys of passion at that moment

Karen had felt the flames of desire ignite the moment she'd seen her mother's lover standing behind her and driving his cock into her pussy and the image seemed to grow more and more real as she and Dan drove away from the house.

"Dan, can you pull over."

"Why? Are you okay?" he asked, noticing her flushed color and the sheen of sweet on her upper lip. "Are you sick or something?"

" ... or something," she thought. "No, it's nothing like that. It's ... It's ... It's just my mother," she stammered. "I can't believe ... I mean, I never imagined she could ... you know ... be like that. She was always the conservative one. But to see her like that!

"Yeah, I know."

"Actually, I don't think you do."

He didn't say a word but continued to watch the road ahead waiting for her to continue.

"You're probably gonna think I'm nuts or I'm some kinda pervert but watching her like that, bent over the couch, begging for that guy to fuck her ... it got me so fucking turned on. Just look," she said as she pulled up her skirt to reveal her lust-swollen pussy. "I'm dripping wet just thinking about what the two of them are probably doing right now."

"To be honest, you're not the only one that got turned on," he replied as he took her hand and placed it on the front of his pants.

She could feel his shaft growing inside the confines of his clothes, causing the flicker of desire within her to burst into flame. "I think we need to take care of this," she said in a low, seductive tone.

Within minutes, Dan had pulled off on an old dirt road and driven deep into the underbrush. There he stopped and before he could even turn off the engine Karen jumped from their SUV.

When he got out to join her he found her leaning with her hands on the hood, her back towards him and her skirt pulled up revealing the entrance to her wanton core.

At the sound of his advance, she looked over her shoulder and whispered, "Come and get me, lover."

"I have a better idea," he exclaimed as he turned her around and lifted her up on the hood of the SUV.

She spread her legs, instantly, a lustful smile on her face. "I think I'm gonna like your idea," she moaned as she lifted her skirt.

Her pussy lips were swollen from excitement and her juice slowly dripped from between them, coating not only her nether lips but her inner thighs.

Dan didn't waste a moment as he leaned closer, the heady aroma of her arousal drawing him like a moth to a flame.

"Mmmmmm ... now I know why I love you so much," she sighed as she felt his breath tickle the hair above her slit.

"Is that the only reason?" he said in a teasing voice as he drew his head out from between her legs while running his fingertips across the swollen entrance to her womanly treasure.

"Not the ONLY reason," she groaned as she moved closer pressing herself against his hand.

His fingers slipped into her wet pussy and her juice poured onto his hands. "Gawd, you're wet," he murmured.

"What did you expect?" she sighed as she lifted her hips, wiggling them as she took his fingers even deeper.

"And all of this because of your mother," he teased.

"Ohhhhh, yessssss. Does that make me a pervert or something?" she whispered.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers
12