A Fantasy For Angie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. They never were. I was mistaken. And I would- Oh yeah, just like that- like to cum on them."

How about in my mouth. I'll let you, you know."

"Yes, I'd like that."

"So which one, my mouth or my tits?"

To make it impossible to answer, your hand corkscrews around me.

"Oh, you want both hmm. Well, I could do that but it'll cost you. You'll have to clean up whatever-"

"Anything, just please stop teasing me."

"All right." You kiss me again, full on, then press my arms back again to remind me. You move between my legs, allowing your full attention to focus on my cock in your hands and mouth. Your mouth, another piece of heaven. I am avoiding looking at you, my eyes tightly shut. I can just imagine your puppy dog eyes looking up at me, pleading for me to spill my seed inside your mouth. So nasty and erotic I almost cum just thinking about it, I'm sure the reality would be too much to bear. Your fingers softly enfold my balls, rolling them about gently, occasionally wetting them in your mouth as well. The other traces imaginary shapes on my belly, then stops as if suddenly remembering something. Once again imagination fills in details as I can feel your smile about my hard cock and your fingers walk up to my nipples. I moan as I realize what you are going to do and steel myself for the intensity to come.

They are already hard and you are not gentle, pinching them until they turn white between your nails. So hard to fight the urge to put my hands on your head and jam my cock down your throat. But I settle for calling you nasty names, which I think somehow amuses you. A nasty slut. A cocksucker. A bad little girl. Some other stuff loses itself in my endorphin-soaked brain.

You just smile through it all, your tongue playing all about. Taking me deep again, you hum and I strangle my scream with the back of my hand. Then you come up again, past my heaving chest and rapidly swallowing throat. You hand replaces your mouth, just fast enough to keep me on edge.

"I like sucking your cock. Especially when you tell me how naughty it is. But why aren't you watching me?"

"Because if I do, I'm going to cum real soon."

"Good. Watch me."

"Oh God."

Your lips stop at my nipples, sucking them hard, then softly flicking them with your clever tongue. Then slowly back down. True to my word I watch you all the way, my blue eyes locked onto your hazel ones as you swallow me again and again, bringing me closer and closer to the edge. Your fingers are holding my balls away from me as they naturally contract in preparation. Just delaying the inevitable. Slowing down you press it between your tits, the saliva allowing it to slide without restraint as you piston it between them. Your tongue ventures out each time the head gets close enough. Finally I can wait no longer.

"Angie, I'm going to cum. What do-"

I explode as you take me deep one last time, splashing my cum down your throat as you swallow. Three times, then you come off of me, spilling the rest onto your beautiful tits, their nipples standing out proudly. The sheets are balled into my sweaty fists as I try to slow my breathing as I fall back, oblivious.

What I hope is a few moments later I open my eyes, seeing you reaching for the towel you put under the other pillow. I intercept you, my lips joining yours. You try to avoid me as I do so, trying not to swear my cum all over me as well. I grab you and pull you down, intent on kissing you. And you cooperate, giving me entrance to your mouth. I can still taste the slight bitterness remaining there but I ignore it and reaching for the towel as well. Underneath me now you just watch silently as I wipe away my sticky cum from your lovely breasts, kissing me hard when I finish. I lose myself in you again, reaching blindly for the condoms.

"Are you sure that you can?"

I put a condom in your hand- "Maybe not, you better check."

Your squeezing makes me squirm. "Hmm, not quite yet. Needs a little incentive." As we kiss again you whisper to me- "From behind, remember."

All the incentive I need.

12