A Fantasy For Her: Work or Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your eyes fly open and you give a sigh that might be a laugh-"That is most definitely not necessary." But you do it anyway, your soft lips enclosing each finger in a warm embrace, your tongue tracing each digit in such a way as to make my cock throb in jealousy. When you deem them sufficiently lubricated you release them with a 'pop' and a smirk. Knowing that I like to take a slow route you take my hand and place it between your warm thighs. And quickly return to the kissing.

Familiar territory, yet each time is different. At least it should be. Soft wet, slickness meets my touch. As my tongue caresses, so do my fingers. Light and slow, light and fast, circling and teasing. Then inside, as slowly as I can. Slowly as I dare. I love your moaning gasp just beside my lips. Out again, caress your lips, arouse and engorge them with passion, then quick inside again. Turn my fingers up as your seek out my nipples, your lips my neck. For some women this is... too different, so ask. Better to ask and be a little embarrassed than to never know.

"Is this ok?" I whisper as I circle that slightly different spot just inside you. Your answer surprises me.

"No-"I pull away quickly and your growl, grabbing my hand and pressing it back inside. What?

"No, do that faster." I laugh, but just before it gets uncontrollable you get my attention again. Your fingers flit about the head of my shaft and I growl in return. I comply with your... request, speeding my petting there.

As your breath rushes from you and I can feel the heat building up from your body your urgent voice is in my ear. "It's been a while since I've a... had an... oh yeah right there, cum from this. Not too many guys concern themselves with finding it and it's hars... oh yes-press harder, hard to reach with my fingers."

"You are so sexy right now. I love seeing you so wild. Uninhibited. Will you come hard for me?"

Your yes is lost somewhere between a nod and a yelp and we are no longer speaking. Mouths are in much better use, kissing and licking. I feel hands everywhere, there are so many. How can there be so many sensations at once? Rough texture and warm smallness of your nipples in my mouth, fine hair and warm skin against your neck. Nails hard on my shoulders and back, soft on my face, warm breath everywhere. I am caught up with you, I shudder each time you do, answer each cry with one of my own. I am holding you close, so close, I want to feel you. It's hard to keep with you, your hips are in motion, like waves crashing as each heartbeat speeds pleasure to the ends of your body. My arm is starting to burn, but I'll let it burn off before I stop touching you like this. What are we saying? I know that I am encouraging you to come, to let go, and you are saying very little that is coherent, and doing so loudly. Should I pull your hair as you like? No, I want to hold you. And then your cum and I am reminded why I like sex so much. To me, it's a lot about trust. And you trust me with this. To hold you and not let you fall, not to laugh as when you lose control, and to be there when you come down, to like everything that comes with sex. Including the taste of you now wet on my fingers, selfishly sent immediately to my mouth. So sweet, strong and just... yummy. A taste I have missed everyday since the last. I am so hard if you were to just touch me I know I would be all over. But we are still, slowing our breathing to a shudder as you lay curled up in my arms, but not asleep.

Oh no, not asleep. I can see the steady intensity in your eyes. Just lying in wait for your strength to return.

When we last left our young hero, he had just tamed the savage jungle woman who lies helplessly in his grasp. Or so he thinks- as she only waits for him to lapse in concentration just once before having her way with him. Will he avoid her clutches? or a more important question- Why would he want to?

You flow off of me, gaining maximum contact between your bare skin and all of me that is bare, before placing your arms around my neck and stretching out like a cat. And I stroke you as such, following your gentle curve with my hand.

"This was supposed to be about you." a slight pout.

"That was about me. I like watching you. You're beautiful."

I don't believe the whisper in my ear that follows, though it makes me blush. It's just not in me to believe a thing like that. I'm just an average looking guy with a little imagination. We are listening to the music again as you sway in front of me again, smoothing stray locks back behind your ears in that alluring way you have. You slide my pants off the the soft sound of Kenny Wayne Shepard-Blue On Black. I sit up straight, as though I wasn't naked. Your hair brushes over me when you lean in, giving me little shivers of anticipation. My fingers grip the sides of the chair with steel talons. You shape your words carefully against my cheek- "I am going to blow your mind." I sigh in hopeless surrender and you laugh that coy little laugh.

You obviously remember where I keep the almond oil as you skip merrily off to retrieve it. What am I in for? You take my hands and cup them together, pouring a small amount of oil into them. As you pour some for yourself I rub my palms together. You turn around quickly- "Behave." As you apply the oil to your front I do your backside, taking care to 'behave' and avoiding your sex. As we finish you face me again, lowering yourself to the ground, a grin on your lips. Here it comes.

I'm not usually into having my feet touched, but aroused as I am, almost any touch is erotic. And this is no exception. Not a massage, but lingering touch. Up my legs and around my knees, the oil doesn't take to as well to my hairy legs as it does soft, smooth ones, but your hands still slide upwards. To my thighs now. Oh my. Your hands are wily, touching me lightly, just enough to spread the oil all over. Then on to my fluttering sides, my most ticklish spot, now just a place that wants your touch. Almond oil is quite edible, so you spare no part of me, your mouth following your fingers about my nipples, hardened by your pinches and flicking. Your kisses are light, but not love pecks, your tongue caresses mine just enough to keep interest. You slide beside me as I make room by slouching down, opening my posture to further exploration. It seems awkward for you but before I suggest an alternative you direct my attention elsewhere.

Your slick palm against the sensitive head of my hard shaft leaves me squirming and I gasp sharply. Still you keep it up for a few seconds, just enough to make me whimper. you are most definitely in control. Then slowly.... d o w n. Tightly, smooth liquid friction and pleasure oozing as slowly as syrup. And your tongue just as slow. Is this how it felt for you when I was playing with you? How could I be so cruel? Or is it kind? I don't control my soft moans, nor my babbling mouth, urging you to be faster, slower, just don't stop. Arrgmm, yes baby, I like that.

Your thumb extends almost the length of me as your hand is tight at the root of my cock. Your left hand is behind my head, strong fingers kneading the tight muscles there. Umm, feels so good. As your fingers encircle my sac I have a small flash of fear, deep inside my head, but I just let it go. How did you know just how soft to do that? Just so, no harder. Just the slightest squeeze. And further down, as I will allow, but you decide. And around me again, longer strokes, and faster, but so unpredictable.


"Do you want to come?" I can't answer, speech is somehow beyond me. I can only groan a reply.

Evidently I was not clear enough, as your hand slows and your lips depart. I cry out and your fingers shush me. It is then that I feel your lips making a wet trail down my body. I want to stop you. I NEED to be inside you. But you are in charge. Your clever hands had brought me near the point of no return, and your trip has allowed me a little breathing room, but I.. oh hell. I want whatever you want to do. I know, whatever it is, it will be good.

Your mouth is so good. Wet lips suction down, lewd slurping just barely heard, all the more arousing for it. My hips jump of their own accord when our tongue finds the tip of my cock as I nearly lose it all as you take it in stride, swallowing me whole. I can feel the back of your throat against me for a brief moment, then you back off completely. Pressing tightly at the base of my cock, stopping any sort of stimulation long enough for me to regain control. My eyes meet yours to apologize but your smile tells me there is no need. A long lick and my head relaxes back onto the chair. I hear something crinkle, then nothing for a few seconds.

The pop of the lid on the almond oil. What new torture do you have planned for me? More oil on me, just a little and... latex. A condom.

With a concentrated effort I remain still, eyes closed as you go about wrapping me up. How will you... my question is answered before it is even asked as you slide onto me with a sigh. A hundred, a thousand time better than either your hands or your mouth, your slick center slides over me like a sunrise. Joined together, my hands move to your hips to pull us both upright, giving our feet purchase for the ride ahead. We sit still for a moment, my arms about your chest, pressing closely to you, your arms clasping mine.

Who started is impossible to say, but I do know that I was kissing your neck when I felt you squeeze me inside you. From there it all gets a little hazy. A few flashes is all I can remember. My hands in your hair, pulling as hard as I have ever dared as my teeth attack your strained neck, your nails drawing almost bloody scratches on my arm. My other hand tight around your neck, did I choke you? Why would I do that? Your hands on mine- to urge me on or... whatever. Moving on to your nipples, harsh here as well, pulling them well away from your breast. Your leg finds its way to brace against the desk, steadying us to... fuck harder. Faster. A scream as you came, I think. My somehow still clever fingers tracing your button, flicking with a steady, softly-stroked staccato, then circling it like a bee looking for the sweetest nectar.

Our discovery that, seated just right, our legs just reach the desk and the chair butts against the bed. So good, allowing us to move ever more quickly, before we realize that the chair is tipping over at every stroke. And finally to the ground, you under me, somehow not crushed by our semi-controlled descent, hips up just enough for both of us to reach your button.

'How can that feel so damn good?' I think in retrospect, but at the time it was just about the best thing that I had ever done and, as our voices seemed to be matched in volume, you were feeling no pain either. Somewhere, far, far away I hear a voice and tune it in-

"I want to see you cum, ahh, please. I know you can, just wait." You seemed to just know when it was time, quickly rolling us over, smashing your lips into mine and grasping to rip the condom off, biting my nipples as hard as you ever have. Your mouth brings me back to the brink almost before I had left it and it takes only a few strokes for the cum to well up inside me and burst out. Why did you want that? But you did, white sticky cum held back by your wily body until just now is all over us, dripping from your chest, some on your chin where your tongue seeks it out, sliding down your beauty. I regret allowing you to do that... why did you? As I reach for a hand towel your hand grabs mine and I look to you.

"It's a part of sex. And I like sex with you, this is just another part of that. I wanted this because... well I'm not really sure. But I know that I did want it. So don't be ashamed or disgusted. It's just..."

"Ok. But still, we need to clean it up before it dries." Your eyes widen as I reach for you first, wiping the dripping mess from your body and kissing behind the towels' strokes, then moving on to my own. I just shrug. "Hey, I'm not most guys."

You reply-"No, you're not.", as we curl up to each other, your head on my chest I drag the comforter over us. The candles will burn themselves out and the music has stopped. As I drift off I hear you murmur against my chest-"How was I?"

"Absolutely breathtaking."

Now I know that no matter what happens from here, every time we dance, I will know whether it is work or play.

12