A Fantasy For Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which will be sooner rather than later. It always seemed rude to me to cum in a woman's mouth and make her swallow or gag. I mean, she's nice enough to blow you and... well anyway. I know it doesn't taste good. So I start to pull away- "Baby, I'm going-"

Your growl is a warning, but I am still not sure. But your eyes tell me what you want. Oh, you are so sexy. I am babbling a little now. "Ahh, yes. Squeeze it. Amhm, yes like that." I am nearly there, my breath catching rapidly and... you slow down. Backing off I can only groan. I am now being repaid. But it will be so good when you let me cum... if I don't pass out.

Your hand holds me near the edge as your tongue ventures to my sac, your lips sucking my sensitive balls into the wet cavity of your mouth. I stop caring, stop trying to get off, just enjoy what you are enjoying doing. Pleasuring me as I did you. I think that, if I had a mirror, I would have had exactly the same look on my face as I was pleasing you. Dreamy and erotic. When you again return my cock to your mouth I smile. I know that you are going to make me cum in your mouth and that you want me to. I won't disappoint.

Your hands are busy again, corkscrewing around the parts of me not in your mouth, pressing my balls. Even boldly making their way further south. I have no objections, but before you can explore further... I am over the top.

I don't scream. Not that I am afraid to but growing up in a dorm makes one prone to having an orgasm rather silently. But you are SO much better. So I do cry out loudly. but I do NOT scream. Maybe. As it erupts from me like a dammed river, I release your hair like it was on fire, grabbing the sheets instead, white-hot pleasure blanking out all thought. I know that I am crying out with each burst, but I don't know how many there are. And that you are taking them all inside you, swallowing quickly. And when I am almost back, you press your fingers hard into the area between my balls and my ass, causing me to yelp at the added sensation from the tiny gland there. How did you know that?

You swallowed. You didn't have to, but you did. It is so tempting to just lay here and catch my breath for a minute but I have to show you how much that means to me. Speech has left me, but as you are about to leave, I grab you, dragging you back down to me. Face to face I caress your cheek, your lips, before pressing my own to them. My eyes open, I catch your surprise as my tongue meets yours, sharing the bitter, salty taste of my cum on you. And the sweet taste of you, your passion and mine overpowering everything else.

Clever boy that I am, I have some refreshments on ice in my room and I point them out as I finally regain higher brain function. No alcohol, I hope Pepsi will do. We don't speak for a few moments as we drink, occasionally glancing at each other and grinning.

I speak first. "Wow." Sort of.

You snicker, then I follow, until we are both on the bed laughing, almost spilling coke on the bed.

"My god. You were so good."

"I only returned as good as I got."

"Well then, I must have been damn good, 'cause you sure were."

"Is that a compliment? Or a brag?"

"Take it as you will baby."

Now is actually one of my favorite times when I am with a woman. Ok, I admit that sounds mushy and I have only been with one other woman, but after both of us have gotten off, there is a lack of pressure. We can lay back and relax and see where we want to go. Since this is our first time, I imagine we will go another round, but maybe not. There is no hurry. We can talk about sex, which is the next best thing to having sex. We can just be. Or in this case, we can let simmering desire come to a boil again. And have a safe sex moment. We have talked occasionally about this so we know we want to use condoms. And I like them, because they leave less mess and they help me last longer.

Laying here, my head buried in your hair, softly stroking your back and talking about sex, naturally I get aroused. If you notice you don't let on too soon.

"How did you know to press just there as I came? It felt really good. And I thought your fingers were wandering a little further..."

"Cosmo, Glamour, all those girl magazines you see on the racks at the check out stands. They all mention that 'male g-spot'. I thought I'd try it. It's nice to know that they occasionally get something right."

For emphasis your fingers are there again and I can't help the gasp that follows. "You like that huh. How about...?"

As your little digits wander I answer, -"Yes I like that. And I'm not afraid to admit it. But I'd rather be doing something else if you don't mind."

"Such as?"

"Look under the right front corner mattress and I'll tell you." I like this bed. Sure it's a little squeaky, but it's got storage space under the mattress. It's form Germany. My best friend's step-dad gave it to me. And what is under there. Oops, I forget the-

"Ohh, naughty magazines. I like these. Sexy Letters, Naughty Neighbors-"

I flip about quickly. "Not that."

You meet me halfway, with the items I was thinking of- the box of Trojans. "These?"

Actions being louder than words, I lunge after them, causing you to lose your balance, and me to land on top of you. Pinned beneath me you regard me with cool intensity. A slow grin grows on my face of it's own accord. My hips on the right side of yours but the rest of my weight pinning you I am startled by the sudden urge to take you, drive you into the mattress and just have my way. But the thought passes quickly. Too dangerous and I don't know your likes and dislikes well enough to do that. You may like hair pulling, but anything else will have to be spelled out. I think.

My palms race along your shins and thighs as my mouth seeks your dark nipples. I fumble to remove a condom, but you do it instead, handing it to me with a glint in your eye. I haven't had a lot of practice but I somehow pull it over my cock without losing contact with your lips. Your arms are around my neck in an instant as your hips widen themselves to make room for me.

"Let's slow down some," I suggest as I randomly trace lines over your body. From the center of your chest down to the edge of your pubic region, along it to your hip, then to your ribs. Around each breast, spiraling in to the nipples. I want you wet.

"Let's not." Your fingers retaliate, seeking to arouse me beyond the desire to control. It's a contest now, who will give in to their desire first. But why should we compete? We both want to. So it stops. We just touch.

"I saw some interesting items under there."

"Ohh, what caught your eye?"

"The wand massager. Is it new?"

"Yes. I bought it for just this occasion."

"How about now?"

"Maybe later." My fingers find your wet center again, unerringly concentrating just above your clit as I kiss you again. Wrapping my arms around you my condom covered cock softly brushes over it. We play here for a minute, just sliding outside, enjoying the slick friction and pressure.

"You feel so good baby."

Your nails are busy, already scratching slightly. "So do you."

Slowly, so we don't upset our balance, I turn us over, you on top. "I want to see you."

You nod and pinch my nipples. "Ok. Enjoy the show." Then you surprise me, leaning back and reaching between us to touch yourself briefly. As you raise slightly to take me inside you I take your fingers to my mouth. And as your slide them past my lips, I am sliding past yours, rock-hard and straight up inside you. So damn good. Like a velvet glove, slick with honey sliding over me. Only so much better. Accurate descriptions fail me. You smile as you come to rest, your sweet thighs coming to rest on mine; your eyes flutter as I flex inside you. For a few moments we just sit still, just feeling. Then you start, slowly rotating about, just like a table dance. Only very much more intimate. My fingers roam just as they do there, only now not restricted by the club's code, they can now feel about where we are joined. As well as pinching neglected nipples. And your untouched backside. Very slowly there, my fingers only barely brush, alert for any sign that you don't like it. You give none as they delve between your cheeks, but I am distracted by your pinching my own nipples.

We build speed slowly, as slowly as we can stand. I know that you like hair pulling, but I have been afraid to pull too hard for fear of going to far. Now seems to be the time to see just how far. My left hand traces my favorite line, from your clit to your belly button, on up between your tits to your neck, tightly, then your chin and ears as my right mirrors it on your back. Finally both entwine in your curly locks. One final time I have to ask, so I bring you forward to me.

"Put your hands on mine." You do so as you move your body faster, your excitement grows. How will I do it? I am intently watching you as I start thrusting into you on the downstroke for a few moments. Now, I decide.

Quickly I flip us again, me between your thighs, your legs seeking purchase around my waist. The pillow under your hips gives me leverage, gives me enough room to change the angle, hitting the roof of your pussy, hopefully exciting your spot. And now I am ready, grabbing a handful of your hair and yanking it back, exposing your neck to the scraping of my teeth, arching your delicate back. Your nipples harden before my eyes as your eyes lose their focus. It's hard to keep control, to avoid driving into you until I get off, but I want to know that you truly like this, and from the way your voice keens, it sure seems to be so. We are near the edge of my bed and soon to be over it. But would that be so bad? No. Just have to be careful to keep most of your body on it. And then you are over it, my hands along support you, mostly by your lower back, but also your hair. You growl as I do this, your nails score my back. But I know it was worth it, or so the flutter and seeping wetness of your orgasm tell me. As if your screams, smothered to moans by my mouth weren't enough. Thankfully, wearing a condom has allowed me the time to get you here and so I slow as you do, quickly pulling you up to the bed again. Miraculously I am still hard inside you. Your sweat slicked body sticks to mine as we rest, when you suddenly raise up.

"You're still hard. You didn't..."

"No. Not yet."

You scowl at me. "This is about both of us, not just me. I don't expect... ohhhh. Why didn't you?"

"Well, I can expl..."

"Nevermind." And then you are a whirlwind. It's like being hit by a Mack truck. You are everywhere. Pinching, biting, twisting my nipples, kissing me, reaching behind yourself to feel my balls. Purring in my ear, whispering dirty, naughty, so good, wonderful things. Scratching my neck, following the marks with your tongue. And your pussy, grinding me into the mattress. Your hands on mine, encouraging me to pinch your nipples, running them over your body, all the places you know excite me to touch.

"I want you to cum. Burst yourself inside me. I've had more than enough. I ahhh, may even cum again anyway, when you do. You want that, don't you baby. I know you do. And I know something you haven't told me. You've hinted, but you've never said anything. But I know."

"What?" I croak.

No answer comes, instead you take my right hand from your neck, sucking my index finger into your mouth, wetting it thoroughly. "I know." You guide my hand to your rib, down your back, down to your smooth ass, rubbing it around. My eyes fly open as I understand what you are saying. Your fingers guide mine as we follow the crease of your bottom, to seek out the tight hole here. I freeze and you lean down to whisper in my ear. "Yes. Do it."

I don't remember if I did or not. But I do know that at that moment, I came. Hard. And your voice was in my ear informing me in no uncertain terms that you were as well. And I think that, that time, I may have screamed. A little. Maybe.

12