A Fantasy for My Wife

Story Info
A husband's wish for his loving wife.
3.9k words
4.22
79.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomax1
lomax1
7 Followers

This is a fantasy I would like to see fulfilled for my wonderful wife of 38 years. I loved her from the first moment she allowed me to hold her close and kiss her warm soft lips. We were friends that were part of the same social circle but not a couple at first. We were 17 at the time.

One evening at a group party, she and I were both stag and having a good time, she had a few drinks and plunked herself in my lap. She did this as much to get a rise from the group as to come on to me. She had never showed any romantic interest in any one of the guys in particular. After the usual teasing and banter and almost as a dare she turned to me and put here lips to mine.

Her kiss was tender and warm and I responded. Our tongues met and we remained joined at the lip for several long minuets. When she finally broke the kiss and got off my lap I had a raging hard on. We spent the rest of the night playing bump and tickle and I asked if I could walk her home.

At her door I asked if she thought we could see each other again outside the group and she said she thought is was ok but not to read too much into that first kiss. Little did she know that was the beginning of the rest of my life – we have been together ever since.

Mary was not a looker but she was attractive and most important to me soft, warm and cuddly. Nice perky breasts, a soft warm tummy and the most beautiful round ass a man could ask for.

Our relationship grew through the end of high school and while I was away at college and although we had never actually had intercourse we spent several nights and weekends 'making love'.

I could give her orgasms with my tongue and fingers and she would suck and fondle my penis to make me come while I went down on her. She never let me cum in her mouth but I didn't mind, her smell and taste drove me over the edge every time and still does. She would also ride me with her panties on, not allowing me to enter her, to orgasms for both of us. To this day 'cowgirl' is her favorite way to get off.

After marriage, 38 years, 3 daughters and assorted medical problems our sex life has slowed. I have ED which is helped by the little blue pill and she is on an anti depressant which slows her libido. Even with the help of pharmaceuticals I can not stay hard long enough for her to have an orgasm. I bought a dildo and harness and after some initial reluctance she now rides with gusto when I can get her motor running.

She says she doesn't feel sexy or desirable. I constantly tell her that she is to me and after she has her orgasm and it's my turn I remind her that the sight smell and taste of her is what makes me hard just before I push my penis into her warm wet vagina and cum. I also tell her that she could make almost any man hard and make him cum the way she does me. I don't think she believes me though.

This is where my fantasy for her (and me) comes into play. I love her so much it makes me ache when at times I cum and she doesn't. I tell her so and she says I owe her one (or more). But it still bothers me.

She and I are both 61 and she is, as I delicately put it, 'ample'. She says fat. I have tried to convince her that the smell and taste of sex has a much to do with its appeal as does looks. She still has beautiful breasts, a larger softer tummy and a soft warm ass to die for.

On several occasions I have told her that given the right set of circumstances she could turn on a young stud and get him to 'fuck her silly'. We would have to find an escort service that caters to older women and has young healthy men that prefer to have sex with 'experienced women.

Chapter 2

The fantasy begins.

During one of our discussions after sex I again tell her how sensual and alluring she is. As usual she tells me I'm full of crap. So I challenge her and ask that if I find an escort for the task will she meet him and have sex with him if she likes his looks and demeanor. In attempt to call my bluff she retorts that she will only if I am in the room to watch.

The gauntlet has been dropped. Her birthday is a month away. Several calls and some details later I have find an escort service that is precisely what I was looking for. Young college age men looking to make extra money and partake in the pleasures of an older women eager to be pleasured by them.

The young lady that I spoke with wanted to know if I would be present for the 'Date' and I told her yes. She said 'good' otherwise she would need to speak with my wife for an interview. The interview process was to determine the temperament and preferences of the female client but since I would be there to 'control' the situation we could proceed.

She said that not all her young men were comfortable with the 'hubby' being present so that limited the pool to a certain degree. She asked if I intended to 'participate' and I said 'only if I am asked to. She replied 'I see'. She asked if my wife was into anything 'kinky' and I said 'kinkier than having your husband watch you have sex with another man'? She said 'exactly'. I said 'no'.

She said she would contact me with several names and pictures that would help me narrow the field. She said the pictures would include nude frontal views with erect penises so that I might judge size. I was to pick someone and contact them directly to meet them for final choice.

We would pay the young man directly by the hourly rate for his 'services' on the day or night agreed upon.

I looked through the photos and found the young man I thought was perfect. His bio included several things that caught my eye. In a personal statement directed to our request for his services he said that a women's acceptance of sex as a natural act of pleasure was more of a turn on for him than any other single thing. Along with his statement that he respected my love for my wife that would bypass my ego to bring her 'forbidden' pleasures. He said he would do nothing to jeopardize that love.

His name was ''Josh'' (probably not his real name) and he included a cell #. I called and told him who I was and asked if we could meet. We set it up for Saturday morning at a mall convenient to both of us. He shook my hand and introduced himself and I did likewise. I filled him in on the circumstances that led to this point. He thought Mary would be pleasantly surprised.

I showed him a picture of her and he responded in the way I do when she is being herself. He said 'she is cute'. I asked if he minded that she was no sex symbol and he reiterated his statement about what turns him on.

I asked how big he was erect and he said about 6 to 7 inches which is just the size of the dildo we use. He said he would do his best to satisfy her desires and mine. The deal was set all that was left was the timing.

Her birthday was two weeks off and I casually asked if she still wished to take me up on my challenge and being the stubborn sort she snorted 'yes – I want to see the look on your face when he slides his cock into me!' I didn't say anything further.

I made reservations for an early dinner at a restaurant we both like and asked if she wanted to have a drink at a local watering hole that she goes to with her female friends at times. I don't drink so she found this gesture 'romantic'. I had made reservations at a local motel that ''Josh'' was familiar with and had recommended and had packed a small bag with the 'essentials'. Mary's robe, a sexy ensemble I had purchased for her for our last vacation, the dildo and harness, some KY as she sometimes did not lubricate well, mouth wash, a hair brush and a robe for myself.

As we got in the car I told her we were not going home just yet. She asked why and I told her that because our youngest, who was still living at home, had made her uncomfortable the last time we made love we were going to a motel for a 'romantic' interlude. She asked if I had taken a 'pill' and I told her I had them with me. She seemed quite pleased.

We arrived about an hour before I had asked ''Josh'' to join us so we had time to get comfortable. Mary, knowing how I love to perform oral on her, said 'I have to make poo so I'm going to take a quick shower so I'm clean'. Perfect! I gave her the ensemble and robe and a deep wet kiss before she disappeared into the bathroom.

I had taken my pill at dinner and was as hard as I have been in a long time thinking of what was about to happen. I stripped and put on my robe and reclined on the bed. She emerged from the bathroom with her robe on and stopped at the bottom of the bed and opened it. My cock got harder if that was possible. She was a vision in an abbreviated body stocking with garters and thigh high black stockings and a very tiny thong. As she turned her beautiful ass came into view and I almost came.

She lay down beside me and opened my robe and engulfed my hard cock with her mouth. I had all to do to keep from cumming for the second time in five minuets. She moved up to my head and kissed me long and hard sucking my tongue into her mouth and rubbing my cock. She broke the kiss and said 'I love you so much but I wish your cock would stay that hard so I could ride it.' 'Petey', as we call the dildo, 'feels good in my twat but real cock is nicer.' Little did she suspect.

I got up and pulled her to her feet and held her tightly while I cupped her ass in my hands. We kissed deeply and I pushed her down on the edge of the bed and kneeled between her luscious thighs. I slowly spread them and put my face in her crotch. She opened her legs for me to smell her 'twat'. I breathed in her musk and dipped my tongue into her wet pussy and lapped.

At that moment a knock came at the door and she jumped. She scurried off to the bathroom and closed the door as I went to answer the knock. I let ''Josh'' in and put a finger to my lips for him to be quiet. He complied. He was dressed in a pair of slacks and a sport jacket. I told Mary the coast was clear that room service had brought the drinks I had ordered. When she emerged she nearly fainted.

She was shaking like a leaf and grabbed onto me but never took her eyes off of ''Josh''. 'Is this what I think it is?' she stammered. We both just nodded. I pried her away from my body and led her to ''Josh'' and gave her hand to him. He took her hand and brought it to his mouth and gently kissed it. He held it above her head for her to turn and allow her robe to fall open. He inhaled sharply and said 'you are a very desirable lady my dear' 'do you mind if I see you without the robe?'

She looked at me and moved toward me and said 'are you sure you are alright with this?' I just nodded then told her how much I loved her. She hugged me tightly and kissed me deeply and told me she had never loved me more before dropping the robe to the floor and turning so ''Josh'' could see all of her.

She slowly walked to him and allowed him to take her in his arms and kiss her deeply. I could see her knees get wobbly as he steadied her and their tongues mingled. She reached down and felt the lump in his pants and groaned. She broke the kiss and pushed him away from her and began to unbutton his shirt even before he could get his jacket off. When she finished with the shirt buttons she fell to her knees.

She un-buckled his belt and un-buttoned his slacks and slid his zipper down allowing his slacks to fall to his feet. She leaned in a kissed the bulge in his boxers before reaching in and pulling his cock from his shorts and like with me fifteen minuets prior she engulfed it with her mouth. I had never seen her so oral. She sucked his cock for 3 or 4 minuets before standing and moving to the bed and stretching out on it.

''Josh'' quickly shed the rest of his clothes and walked to the bed and leaned down and kissed her again, a long wet lingering kiss before moving to kneed her ample breasts. She moaned loudly as he touched her and gently pinched her nipples through the fabric of the body suit. She pulled the fabric down below her tit and pushed his mouth to it. He took it in his mouth and sucked hard. She gasped and grabbed his rock hard cock. I moved to the chair in the corner of the room and sat down and began rubbing my cock. She saw me move and looked at me and and said softly 'thank you – I love you more than you will know'.

She shifted her position and pulled ''Joshs'' head between her legs where he began where I had left off. She ground her cunt into his mouth and tensed – she was having an orgasm. She pulled his face from her crotch and pulled it to her mouth where she licked her juices off his mouth and cheeks. Then in a low growl she said 'I want – no I need you to fuck me'. ''Josh'' obliged and pushed all 7 inches of his rock hard cock into her sopping wet cunt in one motion. She gasped audibly and began to arch her back to match his thrusts. She tensed and came a second time with his dick buried in her snatch.

I heard her say something to him and he slowed and pulled out. He lay down beside her on his back and she moved over him to straddle his cock but he grabbed her hips and pulled crotch toward his waiting mouth and again began to devour her pussy. She road his face for several minuets and then slid back down his chest and impaled herself on his dick.

She began to lift herself up on his cock and let herself slide back so he was completely inside her again. She looked up at me and beckoned me to her as she fucked herself on his manhood and when I got to her she reached her arms around me and pulled me to her and whispered that she wanted me to kiss her as she came. She massaged my rock hard cock and had yet another orgasm.

When she came down she looked at 'Josh' and asked if he wanted to cum. He nodded yes. She looked me in the eye and asked that I turn out the light and get them a towel and that she hoped I didn't mind but she was going to let him come inside her. I kissed her gently and told her if that is what she wished it was all right with me. I did as she asked and drifted back to the chair to listen to them make love.

She dropped to his chest and began to kiss him and lick his nipples. He responded to that by kneading her breasts and ass and grinding is pelvis into her. I heard her whisper to him to 'fill her cunt with his cum'. This must have put him over the edge as she sat bolt upright on his cock and groaned as she came with him.

She lay back down on his chest and the cuddled and nibbled for several minuets before she lifted herself off him and mopped up the cum running from her twat and pooling on his thighs. She then flopped down next to him. My eyes had adjusted to the dim light coming from the bathroom light, which I had left on so I could see them as they continued to kiss and fondle.

It seemed like hours but it was but a few minuets and I noticed that ''Joshs'' cock was again rock hard. My wife had her mouth all over it and was playing with his balls as she sucked. She whispered something to him and she got on her hands and knees and he took a position behind her and spread her legs to insert his cock in her pussy. They fucked for 15 minuets in that position all the time nuzzling and whispering.

She looked in my direction and beckoned for me again. When I got to the bed she asked me to get the KY. I assumed that she had dried out and needed some relief. She kissed me gently and again asked that I go back to the chair but telling me again that she loved me very much.

I watched and listened as he rubbed some KY on his dick and on what I assumed was her cunt. He continued to work his cock in and out of her as her ragged breath gave away her lust. He slowed his pace for a moment and I heard her gasp and whimper softly and go stiff. I thought she had another orgasm. A moment or two later she began moving back on his cock and whimpering more loudly.

Then she stopped moving again and beckoned to me again. I went to her and asked if she was all right and she nodded yes. She motioned for me to kneel so she could talk to me. She told me ''Josh'' had asked to come in her ass and she didn't have the heart to say no. I asked of her 'he's in your ass right now?' she nodded yes. And said that it felt wonderful and from now on I could sodomize her any time I wanted as long as I was gentle and patient.

She also said that she wanted me to be the first man to cum in her bowels and said ''Josh'' would be the second. He pulled out and stood at the end of the bed and smiled. She kissed me again and said 'fuck your sexy wife in the ass and flood her bowels with your cum!' As I took ''Joshs'' place behind my wife's upturned ass I could smell the earthiness of her rectum that had just had ''Joshs'' cock buried in it. I gladly pushed my prick into that warm tight hole and fucked her till I came.

I collapsed on her back and cried with joy and told her how much I loved her and would always love her. I pulled out of her asshole and let 'Josh' fill it with his tool. He fucked her to an anal orgasm and filled her with his cum. He put the towel under her ass as he pulled out to catch the flood of our combined sperm and her anal mucus.

She lay motionless for several minuets as ''Josh'' cleaned both of them up. When he was finished she got up and announced that she was going to take a quick shower as she felt 'sticky and stinky' ''Josh'' told me how wonderful it had been with Mary and hoped she was pleased. I knew she was and told him so.

I looked in the bathroom door and she was standing in the shower leaning against the wall soaking. I looked at 'Josh' and said 'go to her one more time and hold her' He did. I went back to my chair and sat down. After a couple of minuets I heard her moaning again and got up to see what was going on. 'Josh' was on his knees with his tongue between her ass cheeks licking her asshole and she was coming.

As I watched he got up and she kneeled and took his cock in her mouth and began moving it in and out of her mouth. As I went back to my chair I heard him groan. They both came out of the bathroom together and ''Josh'' got dressed and ready to leave. As he departed she kissed him and thanked him. He returned the kiss and told her any time we wanted to share the experience again he was more than willing.

After he left we cuddled up on the bed and talked of our love for each other. As I tried to kiss her she shied away saying she needed to gargle. I was curious an asked 'why?' She turned in my direction and breathed in my face. It was a musky aroma I could not place. She looked into my eyes and said 'I let him come in my mouth and I swallowed!'

I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply and she responded. I could taste his cum and it excited me. I asked 'will you suck me and swallow? She put her head down and took my cock in her mouth. I pulled her ass toward my head and she knew what I wanted. She straddled my head giving me access to her well fucked holes as she continued to swallow my cock.

She squirmed on my tongue and moved her ass so that I would lick from her cunt to her asshole and back all the while devouring my dick. I loved the earthly taste of her asshole and the remnants of mine and ''Joshs'' cum along with the sensation of her mouth and tongue on my rigid member.

She pulled off of my cock long enough to squeal through one last orgasm of the night before taking my cock back into her mouth just as I erupted. She sucked and swallowed and gave a self satisfied sigh and then swapped ends so that we could share a sloppy cum and ass flavored kiss before telling me how much she enjoyed the evening and how much she loved me and then drifting off to sleep.

lomax1
lomax1
7 Followers