A Fantasy For Three

Story Info
A woman and her two lovers.
888 words
2.65
45.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fantasy I have in mind today. I think of the treatment we give him and I wonder what it would feel like to be in his spot. To be the center of his and your attention. I have an idea and this is what I think of.

I am in the shower. Soap all over. My lady comes in, "Hey honey, just don't flush ok?"

"Do you two want to join me? We do have the house to ourselves." She says, "I'll be right back let me ask him." I'm rinsing off, slowly, touching myself as I do. I turn around as he comes in. "Peace Hon, gonna join me?"

"Sure." I watch you undress with a smile. "Is she coming too?"

"Of course," he says. As you get into the shower with me I start to wash you. The feel of your skin under my fingers makes my heart race. I kiss you then. You know what's on my mind. The taste of you makes me dizzy. You make me high. he takes the bar of soap from my hands and start to wash my breasts. My breath quickens with his touch.

The shower is no comparison to his heat. But I step back so he can feel the water better. He turns me to face the wall and he starts to wash my back and my ass. "Peace Honey." My lady comes back. He backs up and so do I. We are all here now. I take the soap from him and start to wash her. He continues to rub my back , my shoulders and my ass. I play with her breasts as I wash them. She smiles and closes her eyes. I hold my breath as I feel him push his hand between my thighs. He reaches in and rubs my clit I can't help but whimper a little and lean back against him. She turns me around to face him. He start to kiss me as he rubs my clit and she washes my back and arms and shoulders.

I reach for the soap from her as he moves his hand to part my legs a bit. She hands me the soap and I start to wash your cock and your balls. I grasp your cock in my hand and I feel it grow hard. I look at him as he puts a finger in my kitty I close my eyes. I feel him move his finger slowly back and forth. My lady is still behind me. I reach my hand behind me to pull her close. I slide my hand between her legs and rub back and forth. Water runs over us all. He removes his finger and suggests we get out of the shower. He turns off the water and gets out. She says, "Don't worry about drying off just come on."

We walk into our room. There are towels laid across our bed. "Lay down." He tells us. So we get on the bed. I sit in front of him on the bed. He kisses me and lays me down. I feel his hands in my hair as he kisses me. He then reaches down to caress my breasts and gently pinch my nipples. As he breaks our kiss he bends down and replaces his fingers with his mouth. I bite my lip to keep from crying out to him. I rub my fingers in his hair as him brings me closer and closer to cumming. He trail kisses down to my stomach and I turn to look at my lady.

"Come here you." She moves closer to me as he trails kisses down my thighs, and inner thighs. She kisses me, I play with her tongue as she does. I pull back from her and look at him. He places a finger inside of me. I close my eyes for a moment as he moves it in and out. He removes his finger and replaces it with his mouth. I can't take the pressure. I move my hips which only gives him easier access to my clit. His tongue rubs it and I moan. Holding my breath I look over at her. She's smiling looking at me then him. He lifts his head and looks at me then her too. I ask her to move so that her legs are on either sides of my shoulders.

"I want to taste you." She shakes her head at me laughs but she does as I asked. I burrow my mouth inside her lips. "God you taste good." I tease and taste your clit with my tongue. I feel him between my legs as he starts to taste me again. I try to keep my resolve as I lick and suck on her sweet kitty. I feel her move her hips and moan. Can I make you cum I wonder? Then all thought is lost. I feel myself cum as he continues to lick me. I hold onto her hips as she tries to pull away from me. Partly to keep her there and partly keep myself grounded. She manages to free herself from my hold. As She moves from above me, he lifts his head and says, "That was a good start."

It was a beautiful evening of making love.