A Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sound sort of like "aaaahhhoooohhhhmmmmoooohhhhhgodyesssssss....." was about all she could muster at this point, though she was clearly enjoying what his hands were doing.

As he worked her left foot with his right hand, his left hand returned to her right leg, rubbing her ankle and calf at first, but at the same time creeping very slowly upward. With her head leaned back against the arm of the loveseat and her eyes still closed, she murmured softly to him, "Mmm...hold on, get these things off me," pointing at her stockings and giving no indication at all that she wanted him to stop rubbing her legs.

"Sure," Tim replied eagerly, and then slowly ran both of his hands softly up her smooth, creamy-white thigh to the top of her thigh-high stocking and began to gently tug them down. Suddenly, with a loud squeal she clamped her legs closed tightly around his hands and, giggling with hysterical laughter, said simply, "Tickles! Sorry," she said embarrassedly, "Wait a moment." She took several deep breaths to compose herself, relaxed her legs and then watched, completely surprised with herself as she allowed another man to slowly and rather seductively remove her stockings. In doing so, she knew, he must also have had one helluva look right up her skirt straight to the sexy pair of black and white panties her husband had picked out for her earlier in the evening. She was shocked at that moment to notice the incredible amount of wetness between her legs, and even more so to feel the rush that having noticed it gave her. She could hardly believe she had allowed things to get this far, yet at the same time she felt no urge whatsoever to stop it, nor even to close her legs to block his view.

With those pesky and uncomfortable stockings now out of the way, Tim again took her right foot in his hand and continued on with his manipulations. Once again a soft moan indicating pleasure was her response and, encouraged by this, he began to slowly work his way from her toes, to her ankles, up her calf slowly to her soft inner thigh. His touch was making her tremble in eager anticipation and she responded with a gentle, gasping breath, and further spreading her legs so as to allow him better access. It felt so surprisingly good to have him touching her legs, she thought, and though she could hardly believe it, she found she didn't want him to stop there.

She knew that her husband wouldn't object, yet this wasn't about that anymore. This was about her and her pleasure. For the first time, another man other than her husband was touching her, and it felt good. Another man was making her wet, and she was thoroughly enjoying it and didn't want him to stop. She didn't really care at that moment about her husband's kinks; instead she just wanted him to touch her wetness and to feel how drenched he had made her. That her husband would actually get off on her permitting this simply allowed Marie to toss her guilt straight out the window.

She felt him slowly reaching higher and higher up her thigh and she gasped audibly as she suddenly felt his fingers touch her wet panties, softly brushing her over throbbing clit as he did so. This made her shudder and sent tingles all through her body, and she whimpered softly in obvious delight. Though she hadn't noticed it happening, her skirt was now bunched up around her waist fully exposing her sexy panties to him and her legs were spread wide, implicitly granting him full access. Tim began running his thumb in circles softly over her swollen nub through her moist panties, eliciting a soft moan in response. The look on her face told Tim that she was enjoying what he was doing and so for the next several tantalizing minutes he rubbed her through her sexy undies, up and down her slit, making her ache for him to take them off and touch her pussy.

Then, gently sliding her panties to the side, he did just that, sliding his long middle finger inside of her soaked sugar walls, causing her to pant loudly this time. "Oh God yes, oh my God, yes, YES!" she cried out. Turned on at the sight of this married woman allowing him to finger his pussy, Tim then asked "And just what would your husband say now, if he knew I was doing this?" not really expecting the answer he received.

"Oh my God, I don't fucking care, but honestly he'd really want you to make me cum! Fuck, please don't stop! Do it! Oh God... oh fuck yes, that feels so fucking good! Make me cum, dammit! Make me fucking cum!" she squealed. She couldn't believe she was saying it, much less that she was letting him do it, but she no longer cared. All she now wanted so badly was for him to keep on touching her and to make her cum hard. Well, Tim thought with a sly smile, if her husband wants me to make her cum, who am I to say no?

He enjoyed the visual aspect of it all, very much. Marie lay there in front of him with her head back, eyes closed and her legs spread wide. Her own right hand had snaked its way up under her top and was now rubbing her hardened left nipple, while her left hand she reached down and exposed her cleanly shaven slit to him. Her pussy, soaking wet and glistening, looked absolutely delicious, he thought. She was moaning louder and louder by the moment as he continued to rub her sensitive clit, and the look on her face told him she was in ecstasy. She bucked her hips in rhythm with his fingers, pushing forward to fuck his probing thumb while with two fingers he rubbed her sensitive nub. "Oh God...Oh God...Oh my God, yes!" she muttered softly and slowly over and over, amazed at how good she felt. She offered him nothing in the way of resistance when he started to take her panties off, instead lifting her hips off the couch to help facilitate his efforts. All she wanted right at that moment was for Tim to make her cum.

Soon after he had her panties off, he hit on just the right spot with his fingers, rubbing her clit in a circular motion that had her begging him loudly, "God, don't stop doing that! Yes, yes, oh God just like that! Don't stop! Yes, yes, YESSSS!" A moment later she was arching her back and clamping her legs closed tightly around his wrist as she came by the hand of a man other than her husband for the first time in her life. And she came quite hard, too. "Fuck you look hot like that!" she heard Tim say.

It took her a few moments to catch her breath and compose herself, but when she did she knew exactly what she wanted to do. Rising up off the loveseat and standing in front of her new lover, she lifted her top up over her head and then unfastened the hook on her black lace bra, exposing her breasts to another man. Trembling, she sat down straddling him and they kissed with a fiery passion for the next several minutes as he cupped her bare breasts and pinched her rock hard nipples, further enflaming the inferno now burning in her pussy. Beneath her she could feel his rock hard cock straining to push through his slacks as she worked to unbutton and remove his shirt. It felt good pressed against her bare pussy and she responded by grinding her hips into his rigid bulge. When she had his shirt off, she stood up in front of him again and pushed her skirt down to the floor so that she was standing in front of him completely naked. He looked up at her with a hot longing in his eyes, taking it all in, while she looked down at him with a devilishly sexy look in hers. She found it gave her a wicked thrill to be standing naked in front of another man.

She then dropped to the floor on her knees in front of him and began to unfasten his belt and pants, wanting badly to see what was hidden inside. A moment later she was amazed to see herself holding another man's hard cock in her hand. Slowly she stroked his big cock as she tried to take it all in visually. Tim's cock was a couple of inches longer than her husbands she noted, probably a good 9 inches long, but not quite as thick as Rick's. It felt very good in her small hand, though, and she could feel the blood pulsing through it. The feel of it sent a rush through her loins. She soon noticed a small puddle of pre-cum at the tip and decided she could resist no more. Leaning forward she moaned loudly as she engulfed the tip of his cock between her lips and sampled his salty fluid.

She found she liked how he tasted and it gave her a rush throughout her entire body to feel another man's stiffened rod sliding in and out of her mouth. It was his turn to moan appreciatively, telling her not to stop because it felt so good which simply inspired her to suck him even harder. She could feel the wetness gushing through her pussy as she sucked him, and she trembled from head to toe with the excitement that she was feeling. She knew her husband was going to get off on this later when she told him all about it, but at the moment all she could think about now was sucking Tim's beautiful big cock. She felt as horny at this moment as she had ever felt in her life and all she wanted was to make this man blow his top and fill her mouth with his sticky hot cum. For the first time she wanted to be as bad, as dirty, and as naughty as she knew her husband would want her to be. She sucked Tim vigorously, looking up at him with her sexiest eyes, hungry to taste him and to see and hear him cum in her mouth.

He was really moaning loudly now and watching Marie intently as she swallowed his stiff dick, holding her hair back so he could better see his cock snaking in and out of her mouth. She wasn't kidding, he thought, she really knows how to suck some cock. "Fuck!" he said, "that feels fucking good, baby! Suck my fucking cock hard! Make me cum, baby! That's right, make me cum!" To her surprise, his forceful talk as she sucked him only turned her on even more and she renewed her vigor, sucking as hard and with as much passion as she'd ever sucked her husband. She could tell he was getting close and she wanted it badly. She sucked harder and faster, concentrating on the sensitive underside of the tip and stroking his shaft with her right hand while cupping his balls with her right until finally he stiffened and she knew it was coming. "Ah here it cums baby, yeah here it cums!" he said, urging her on. "Take it all! Yes! That's it baby, yes that's it! Yesss, oh fuck yessss!" He bucked his hips forward, shooting his hot load straight down her throat. She didn't let up for a moment, continuing to suck him until she had taken it all in (although just a little bit dribbled sexily down her chin), reveling in the feel of having just made another man lose his load in her mouth.

"Oh shit Marie that was fantastic," he said after a few moments. "You weren't shitting me; you suck some serious cock. Tell me, you really think your husbands gonna like that?" Tim asked, skeptically.

Laughing, Marie replied, "believe it or not, yeah, he's gonna love that. He's probably gonna be forcing me tell him this story for months."

"Well if it's a story he wants," Tim said, "we ought to give it a hell of an ending!"

As far as she had gone so far, she hadn't yet seriously considered letting him fuck her. It was one thing to suck his cock, but now she began to waiver. "I don't know Tim, it's getting kinda late. I'd better be going home." she said, still kneeling in front of him with his half-hard cock still in her hand. She found she couldn't take her eyes off of it.

"Why?" he asked, "You knowhe'dwant you to stay. C'mon, at least let me return the favor."

"Ah but you already made me cum, I was the one who returned the favor." she replied.

"No, no, no, no..." he said, "that was nothing compared to what you did. C'mon, at least let me go down on you. You know he'd want you to let me." He still didn't believe it, but he could sense her will was breaking down and he was more than willing to play that card in order to get her stay a bit longer. "C'mon, you showed me what you could do with your mouth. Let me show you how good I can make you feel with mine." As he said this, his hands began to softly rub her shoulders, further weakening her defenses.

Later on she'd blame the alcohol for it all, but at that moment all she felt was a aching in her pussy, a burning fire she wanted his tongue to put out. And besides, she thought, in for a penny, in for a pound and for all that had already happened, Tim was right. This story deserved one hell of an ending. "Oh what the hell," she said, deciding then and there how far this was going to go. "But you'd better have a condom!"

Tim laughed, stood up and finished taking off his pants. He then took her by the hand and led her to his bedroom, both of them now completely naked.

While Tim turned on some music and lit a few candles for mood lighting, Marie fell straight into Tim's big King-sized bed. She could not remember ever having been quite as horny in all of her life as she lay in the center of his comforter, her legs spread wide, gently playing with herself and moaning softly as she waited for him to join her. Part of her mind tried to take it all in, what she'd already done and what she was about to do, and failed miserably. Instead the carnal side of her brain took over and once again she gave in to her lust. She'd never thought anything like this might ever happen and she was enjoying it more than she ever imagined she could have. She could not wait to feel him deep inside of her, fucking her. She closed her eyes and rubbed her clit, moaning sexily.

Tim watched her silently at the foot of the bed for a few minutes, taking it all in. It was almost as if she'd forgotten he was there, he thought, as she lay on his bed masturbating. Finally, he crawled onto the bed and lay down between her thighs, watching intently as she continued to diddle her own clit in eager anticipation. He could see clearly that she was soaking wet and thought she looked absolutely delicious. Unable to contain himself any longer, he heard her emit another audible gasp as he buried his face in her pussy, driving his tongue deep inside of her, licking up every delectable drop of her sexual juices.

"Oh my God!" she said, "That feels good! Oh fuck baby, don't stop!" Marie began grinding her hips into Tim's face, grabbing his head and pulling him as closer. It felt so good, she thought, beginning to wonder now why she'd never considered doing this before (though she'd never admit thatto her husband). As horny as she was it didn't take much until Tim had her on the edge of another magnificent orgasm. "Yes! Yes! Yessss!!!" she cried out as her back arched and waves of orgasmic pleasure began to shoot through her from her toes to the tip of her fingers. She came spectacularly for him, crying out loudly and bucking wildly as she rode a long, hard climax caused by his oral ministrations.

It seemed to Marie that she lay there for hours recovering, though in reality it was only a few minuets, and when she finally opened her eyes she found Tim on his knees between her wide-spread legs rolling a condom on over his long, hard cock. Their eyes locked as he began to rub his cock up and down her wet slit. As he spanked her clit with his prick, she mouthed breathlessly to him, "Fuck me baby. Please fuck me now." He leaned down and kissed her deeply as he slowly, gently pushed the tip of his lengthy cock inside her. She could hardly believe it was happening as she felt him entering her, but at the same time she wanted nothing more at that moment than to feel him all the way inside of her, deeper than her husband had even been before. She loved to feel it deep.

He knew what he was doing, she thought, as his long, slender cock slid slowly inside of her and then back out again. Grabbing her legs and spreading them wider as she lay before him, Tim began to steadily piston his cock slowly in and out of her sopping wet pussy, feeling no need to rush this. All she could think of was how amazing it felt to have his cock drilling deep into her and she told him so over and over, begging him never to stop. After several minutes of fucking her long and slow from his knees, he lay down on top of her in the missionary position and began to plunge his cock even deeper inside of her as he kissed her neck, nibbled her ears and sucked her nipples. It was just the way she liked it and she was clearly enjoying this immensely. She bucked her hips forward to meet his every thrust, crying out loudly as he did so. "Oh my God," she said, her voice strained and high pitched from the ecstasy of it. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God yes, fuck me like that! Don't stop!" The look on her face said it all, those extra couple of inches were hitting her in all the right places and in response she wrapped her legs firmly around him, pulling him deeper into her, hungering to feel him as deep inside of her as she'd ever felt anything ever before.

Her husband would have had a hard time recognizing his normally shy and restrained wife had been there to see her at that moment, nor would he have really believed what he was seeing, but sure as hell he would have loved it. Her hair all tussled and her face blazed with sexual ecstasy, lying naked on her back with her legs spread wide and wrapped around the back of another man who had his cock buried deep inside of her; something she swore would never happen. He would have called it, without a doubt, the sexiest thing he'd ever seen in his life.

"Fuck me, oh God yes...oh God YES! Fuck me, FUCK ME!" she cried out as his long cock repeatedly hit deeper than she'd ever been fucked before. His pace had gradually picked up and he was now steadily fucking her hard and fast, as well as deeper than she'd ever been before, and she was quickly approaching her third orgasm of the night. Her face clenched and her body stiffened as his marvelous cock brought her over the edge yet again, and she screamed loudly enough for the neighbors to know what was going on. "OH MY GOD, YES, YES, YESSSSSS!" she screamed. "Oh God yes I'm fucking cumming! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fucking fuck me! YESSSS!!"

Her third orgasm of the evening seemed to be among the longest of her life, she reflected later, but it wasn't her last one of the night. Tim continued fucking her steadily until he sensed that the wave had finally passed, at which point he directed Marie to change positions so he could fuck her doggie style. She rolled over, noticing as she did so, a 2-foot-by-2-foot mirror on the headboard in front of her. Kneeling in front of him now on her elbows and knees, she grabbed a pillow and held it to her chest, spreading her legs as wide as she could for him, trembling with anticipation as she prepared to take his fantastic prick from behind.

She was transfixed as she watched him in the mirror, entering her from behind, her already soaked pussy somehow getting even wetter from the sight of it. She moaned raucously, crying out passionately from the pleasure of it as he slowly slid his entire 9 inches deep inside of her and then quickly back out again, very gradually increasing his pace over the next several minutes. He worked his dick skillfully in and out of her, filling her pussy completely, knowing clearly how to best make use of his impressive tool. He was hitting her deeper than she could have imagined and she was reveling in the delight of it. It was, she thought, fucking amazing.

She soon began to feel her fourth climax of the night building to a crescendo inside of her and she knew that this one was going to be incredible. Tim sensed it too and began thrusting his cock harder and faster into her, responding in kind to her eager reaction.

"AAGK ... FUCK .... ME ... GAWD ... DAMM IT ... FUCK ME ... HARDER ... HARDER ... FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!! .... AAAHHH ... OOHH ....YES, YES, YES, YES, YESSSSSSS!!" she screamed as he hammered her pussy over the edge one final time, tears of ecstasy actually streaming out of her eyes as wave after wave of the most intense orgasm of her life filled every single inch of her body. It was all too much for Tim to take. The sight and sound of her cumming so ferociously finally pushed him over the edge and they came together, an uprising of orgasmic bliss that seemed to them both to last an eternity.