A Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill looked up at Kari. "Nice to see you guys, you been sleeping this whole time?" She looked over to Mark with a little smirk that I caught but didn't think anything of it.

Kari laughed "Well, we did sleep in a bit but we decided to head to Sayulita and check it out a bit. It is beautiful there but we're glad to be back here and relax a bit. I bought this bikini while I was there. What]do you think?" And she gave a little twirl showing off her ass to the two of them. The bikini was very small and barely covered her breasts and ass. I remember how shocked I was when she bought it but who was I to complain?

Mark whistled and said "Well, you have my approval."

"Same here, that is incredibly sexy," added Jill.

As we settled down into our chairs Jill looked over and commented to Kari "So are you going to join us today in the fun and go topless?"

Kari gave it a few seconds thought. "I think I will, but in a bit.[I just want to get the lay of the land first."

Jill looked again over to Mark and then back to Kari "Well, we could all use a good lay couldn't we?"

Kari and I looked at each other with a glance, each wondering if the other knew what was going on. But neither of us could figure it out. After about 15 minutes Kari got up and looked over at me. "Well, I figure I might as well join in the fun." And with that, she undid her top and took it off. I glanced over to Jill and Mark to see that they were also enjoying watching Kari take her top off.

Jill gave her a once over and commented "Wow Kari, I can't believe you've never done this before. You have incredible breasts, you shouldn't be so shy."

Kari gave her a smile "Thanks Jill, I figure since I'm here I might as well give something new a try."

Kari threw me the bottle of sunscreen saying "You want to do the honors?"

I grabbed the bottle and immediately went to work, ensuring that every square inch of her breasts were covered. I figured I'd see what I could get away with and lingered a bit on her nipples which responded [[immediately. Kari]] let out a little gasp as I lightly pinched one, looking around to make sure that no one other than our group could see what I was doing. For their part, both Jill and Mark were watching intently.

"Well that was hot, think I'll head into the pool and cool off," said Mark.

For the rest of the afternoon the four of us again enjoyed laughing and joking with each other. The drinks began to flow again and by early evening, we were all feeling a little buzzed. I couldn't help but notice every now and then Jill and Mark would say some kind of sexual comment like they had an inside joke but I kind of brushed it off. I also noticed that for her part, Kari was quite happy being topless and liked the looks she was getting from the men who walked by every now and then.

Eventually we all got hungry and Jill invited us up to their condo for dinner saying that we should just order room service and take it easy. We all agreed to meet up in a bit after we showered and changed.

As we went back to our room Kari and I talked about the day and both remarked about the comments that Jill and Mark had made. We had both noticed it but figured that it was just the way they were. Kari remarked that the comments did kind of get her horny and as much as she hated to admit it, being topless was a bit of a turn on for her.

As we headed to their room after showering and changing, I took a good look at Kari. She was now wearing a short skirt and a see through top with just a bikini top underneath. I had to admit, she looked hot and I was already wanting to get her back home and rip it off of her.

As we arrived, Jill and Mark already had the wine poured for us and dinner was waiting on the table. Jill was wearing an almost see through sundress and clearly no bra while Mark had on shorts and a T-shirt. They had taken the liberty of ordering a bunch of appetizers and being starved we all dug in immediately.

After dinner and a few more drinks, we all went outside to the deck to hang out for a bit. Jill got up and stood by the balcony railing, leaning over a bit and showing off her ass.

"So, how did you like your first topless sunbathing day Kari? I tell Mark it's for the tan lines but I also like the feeling of being a bit exposed to be honest."

"You know, to be honest, I was a bit scared at first but I totally got used to it and just like you it was a bit of fun to show them off for a change."

Dave got up and stood beside his wife, his hand moving over her ass. "There's something about a woman's body that is amazing to look at. I love it when Jill goes topless. I have to admit that it gives me a bit of pleasure to see the guys staring at her, knowing that I'm the one going home with her. Sometimes, just to up the ante, we'll have sex in a public place. It turns us both on that there may be someone watching us. What about you guys? Ever do that type of thing?"

Kari looked over to me, a bit surprised by the turn of the conversation but gave me a little devious smile, letting me know she was enjoying this. "I think like a lot of people, we've had sex in a few interesting places like the beach but normally we aren't very public about it."

As Kari was talking, Mark continued to move his hand around Jill's ass. He turned over to Kari "Oh really? That's interesting. I would have thought that you guys were a bit more adventurous. I know that we can be a bit forward with the way we act and talk. Sometimes people seem to be taken aback by it but you guys seem to roll with it pretty well."

"Well, Dave and I are certainly no prudes and enjoy sex as much as the next person, if not more, but I get nervous about having sex in public. Even going topless today was something out of my comfort zone."

Mark gave her an inquisitive look. "Hmmm that again is interesting. Have you guys ever thought about swinging before? We've done it a few times and have enjoyed it."

Kari smiled. "Again, I think like most people we have thought about it but we've never had the opportunity present itself. I'm not sure it's something that I could go through with."

"Why is that? Are you afraid that you might enjoy it too much? That it may make you feel like a, how do I say this, slut?"

To her credit Kari didn't flinch but looked back at him. "Well, I'm no slut but it's just something that we've never done before."

"But you like the idea of it? Of being with another couple or man and being a slut?"

"I'm not sure where you're going with this but I guess I kind of do, yes." I was stunned with her response. I couldn't believe my wife was admitting this.

Mark looked over at Jill and smiled then started to walk back into the living room. "Come here, there's something that I want to show you."

As we all walked into the room, Mark brought out his laptop and connected his phone to it. He then turned the computer around to face us and looked directly at Kari. "Last night we were out on our deck having a glass of wine, when we heard someone talking. Quite quickly it turned into what can only be described as a very sexy encounter. Both Jill and I were so curious that we ended up attaching our phone to a selfie stick and lowered it down to see if we could record any of it. This is the video that we got."

As Mark sat down on the couch Kari and Jill joined him with Kari seated in the middle. We didn't even think about the fact that the room we had just walked into was directly above our room. I looked over at Kari, she seemed to have a look of dread mixed with excitement on her face and was staring intently at the screen.

Eventually the video became clear and there we were. Kari sitting on her chair sucking my cock with two fingers deep in her pussy. None of us said anything at all, completely engrossed in the video. On the screen, you could see me pulling hard on Kari's tits, her sucking on my cock and clearly heard saying that she wanted the three of us to use her like a little slut. For Mark and I to use her holes and that she wanted to eat Jill's]pussy while she got fucked.

Kari let out a quiet "Oh my God." but like the rest of us was transfixed on the screen. No one made a move to turn it off and we all watched as Kari continued sucking my cock and fingering her pussy. Jill looked over at her. "I have to admit, this is one of the hottest things I have ever seen." I looked over to them and noticed that Jill had her hand on Kari's leg and was slowly stroking it. Kari didn't do anything to stop her and in fact opened her legs a bit. Jill continued stroking her leg and moving her hand up higher to her inner thigh.

Mark looked to her "Do you want me to turn it off? I don't really want to but if you want me to I will."

Kari looked over at me, she was clearly turned on and her eyes seemed to have glazed over a bit. I gave her a go for it look and she turned to Mark. "No, please don't turn it off."

Jill by now had slid Kari's skirt up higher and was circling Kari's pussy through her thong. Kari let out a soft moan and arched her back a bit, spreading her legs wider for her. Kari reached over and unzipped Marks shorts, pulling out his cock and playing with it.

Mark looked over to her "That's a good girl, jerk that cock. You're going to get your wish tonight." He reached over to her and started unbuttoning her top, letting it fall open. "I assume that you want your wish to come true, right?"

Kari again moaned as Jill by now had moved her thong to the side and was playing with her clit. "Yes, I want it. I want it to come true. I want it all."

Mark smiled. "Mmmmm, well that's a good little slut then isn't it?" He reached down a bit roughly and pulled her tits from the bikini top, grabbing a nipple and rolling it hard through his fingers. Kari moaned louder "Oh my god. That feels so good."

Mark quickly got up and laid Kari down on the couch, quickly removing her skirt and thong, leaving her exposed to us. Jill moved down and started eating her pussy. "My god, she's soaking down here. She tastes so good, Mark." Mark had now put a hand behind her head and lifted it a bit, slapping his cock on her face then telling her to suck him. Kari immediately went to work on his cock, licking the shaft and sides down to his balls and sucking them deep. I had now also stripped my clothes and walked over to get a better view. I grabbed one of her hands and guided it to my cock which she started jerking hard. I almost came right there at the sight of my wife with a cock in her mouth and a woman eating her out. Both Mark and I reached over, grabbing a nipple each and playing with them. Kari let Mark's cock pop out of her mouth. "Fuck yes, harder, pull my tits harder." Mark and I complied and continued to play with her nipples, squeezing and pulling them.

Mark moved away and went behind his own wife who was now herself soaking wet. Jill continued eating Kari's pussy while Mark slammed his cock into her wet cunt. Jill let out a cry as Mark gave her ass a hard spank and started fucking her harder and harder. Kari looked up at me "Give me your cock, I want to suck you so bad right now." I immediately complied and slid my cock into her mouth, slowly sliding my cock in and out of her mouth.

Jill looked up at Kari "Fuck you look so hot right now Kari. Suck that cock, take it deep you little slut." Kari responded to Jill's comments and started sucking harder. She took my cock out of her mouth and rubbed it over her face, bathing my balls with her tongue. Jill suddenly moved Kari's legs up and started licking her ass, slowly at first, circling her bud and sliding her tongue in and out of her. Kari moaned as she did this and looked down at Jill. Jill was in the throes of ecstasy as Mark continued pumping in and out of her. Jill looked up at Kari "Mmmm you like it when I lick your ass? You want more of that?"

Kari looked down at her "Yes, fuck, it feels so good, eat my ass and pussy, use me." Jill responded by sliding first one then two fingers into her ass. "Gotta get it ready for when you become a right slut and take these two cocks at the same time."

Kari suddenly moved up. "Now, I want them now. I want both of your cocks in me. I want my ass and pussy filled."

I quickly sat down and Kari jumped on my cock. As she started to ride me she looked into my eyes. "You like this baby. It's our fantasy come true. You get to see your conservative little wife turn into a little slut for you. I'm going to take both your cocks. I want you two to fuck me like never before."

I groaned as she continued to buck on my cock. "Mmmm. this is a fantasy come true. I always knew you liked being a bit of a whore but never thought this would happen and that you would like it so much."

"Are you kidding me? I love this. I've never felt so incredible in my life." She]looked over at Mark. "Now get over here and shove that cock deep into my ass. Give it a good fucking."

Mark quickly complied and moved behind Kari. Jill had moved over as well and was spreading her ass for him. She gave Kari a few good hard slaps on the ass to which Kari screamed "Yes, spank me, harder". Jill complied and then Mark slowly slid his cock into her. It] took a few seconds for us to find a rhythm but quickly Mark and I were moving in unison. Jill had moved to the side and was now furiously fingering her pussy.

Mark continued working her ass. "Fuck yeah, that feels so good. You have such a tight little ass."

Kari bucked wildly as we assaulted both her holes. "Fuck me, fuck me harder. Come on boys, I want you to fill me with cum. Fuck your slutty wife, baby."

Mark spanked her ass again and started working his cock in faster while I continued to plow away at her soaking cunt. I quickly grabbed a nipple in my mouth and bit it softly. Kari screamed out and suddenly her whole body shuddered as she had an incredible orgasm. The three of us slowed down a bit to let her recover but within a minute she was back and ready again.

"Don't stop, fuck, keep going. It feels so good with your cocks in me. I feel so full." Jill moved over and started kissing her as she rode our cocks. "Take it Kari, take those cocks. Fuck them, let them fill you." She continued fingering her pussy as they kissed. I reached up and grabbed one of Jill's nipples. Jill responded by fingering her pussy harder and then suddenly shuddered and came.

Mark announced he was about to cum and asked where Kari wanted it. "Fill my ass, Mark. Give me all of it, fill me with your cum."

Mark let out a loud groan and suddenly came. He gave three or four more thrusts with his cock, then took it out of her, wiping it on her ass. "Fuck. That was amazing."

Kari continued working my cock "Your turn now baby, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I continued working my cock in and out of her pussy and felt something on my balls. Jill had moved behind Kari and was licking my cock as it went in and out of her. This sent me over the edge and I exploded into Kari's pussy now, filling her with semen.

Kari collapsed in my arms, exhausted from the intense fucking. She slowly got off my cock and kissed me deeply. She slid down and grabbed my cock, rubbing it on her tits and then finally licking it clean, looking straight into my eyes the entire time.

The four of us sat there for a few minutes until Jill spoke, "Wow. All I can say is wow. That was amazing. We really need to get together when we get home."

Kari went over to her and took her face into her hands, kissing her. As they broke the kiss Kari looked at her. "If tonight is any indication I believe this is the beginning of a great friendship.

The End

12