A Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 02

Story Info
An Ad Exec fulfills her sexual fantasy.
8k words
4.56
5.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
78 Followers

Cast: Naomi Banxxx, Piper Perri (Non-Sex), Lexington Steele, James Deen (Non-Sex), Rayveness (Non-Sex), Ana Foxxx (Non-Sex), Marie Luv (Non-Sex), Phoenix Marie, Ariella Ferrera (Non-Sex), Stormy Daniels, Julian Rios, Johnny Castle

*****

"And today's weather calls for Sunny with a high of 75 degrees. And back to you, Joan!"

Naomi stirred. She reached over, felt around on the side table and found the radio alarm clock.

"Thanks Jim. In today's head..."

Naomi immediately found the 'Snooze' button and pressed it. She slowly opened her eyes. The alarm clock read '6:01'. Naomi starred at the red number until it changed to '6:02'.

"Time to get up. Time to get the kids up!" Naomi thought.

Naomi slowly sat up in bed. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. Naomi stretched out her arms and yawned again. She reached for lamp and turned it on.

"What a day yesterday was." She thought as she felt for her slippers. Naomi slipped them on and stood up slowly. She stretched again. Naomi slowly walked to the door and turned the lights. She opened the door and headed for the kids' room. Naomi opened the door slowly and found that her children were still sleeping. She quietly walked in, turned on the reading lamp and slowly shook the boy.

"Wake up, Son." Naomi whispered as she gently shook the boy. "Wake up. Time for school."

The boy stirred and slowly opened his eyes.

"Mom? Five more minutes, please." the boy asked.

"Come on now. Time to get up." Naomi repeated, a little louder this time.

"Morning Mama." a voice in the dark said. It was her little girl.

"Why? Morning Sweetheart. Time for breakfast and school." Naomi said to her girl.

Naomi turned her attention to her son once more.

"Come on, kiddo! Up and at 'em!" Naomi said. She got up from the bed, headed for the light switch and turned it on.

The boy squinted. He tried to hide by covering his face with the duvet. Naomi smiles,, walked over and slowly tugged on the bottom of the duvet. His face finally started to appear. He squinted again, grabbed the duvet and pulled. Naomi pulled back. A tug of war contest at six in the morning.

"Come on! Get up! Time for breakfast and school!" Naomi said, quite loudly now.

"Need any help, Dear?" a voice asked. It was her Mom.

"I know what to do! It worked on you, Ana and your brothers." Mom said.

"Be my guest!" Naomi replied.

Her Mom walked in and sat next to boy. Naomi walked to her girl and asked her what she wanted for breakfast.

Naomi helped her girl out of bed and into her slippers.

"Ma? I'll be downstairs, making oatmeal for the kids." Naomi said.

"Morning Grandma!" the girl said.

"Morning Sweetheart!" Mom replied. "See you downstairs!"

"Okay!" the girl said.

"Oatmeal? I hate oatmeal!" the boy added.

"Okay Dear. See you downstairs." Mom said as Naomi and her daughter headed for the kitchen.

"Young man?" Mom said.

"Yes, Grandma?" the boy replied.

Mom told her Grandson a story about his two uncles and football. His two uncles wanted to play football for their high school team but they weren't too big. But they tried out nonetheless. Unfortunately, both were cut from the team. Disappointed from being cut, his uncles walked home. They told the family that they were cut but the Coach didn't explain why they were cut. So, Mom decided to ask the Coach the very next day. The excuse was that the two boys were no big enough. In Mom's mind, that was what it was. Just an excuse. Undaunted, Mom consulted with Dad and they decided to do something. While Mom prepared the meals, Dad set up a gym in the garage.

Mom fed her boys oatmeal for breakfast everyday and Dad would train his boys for one hour after dinner. In one year, both boys grew 6 to 7 inches each and gained fifty to seventy pounds of solid muscle. One boy was a Freshman while the other was a Sophomore. So, one Fall day, Mom took both her boys and went back to the school. She saw that football practice was going on. Mom approached the Coach and asked his if her boys are big enough to play the sport.

The Coach was impressed with their size but not nearly impressed enough to let two unproven boys play on his team, let alone try out. So, the Coach said that if the boys could take him down in an one-on-one match up, he'll let them be part of the team.

So, of course, practice ended and everyone looked on. The Coach was bigger than the two boys but not by much. Unfortunately, the Coach won. However, Mom said best 2 out of 3. The Coach agreed. The boys won the other two match-ups and made the team.

Grandma ended the story by telling her Grandson that oatmeal saved the day. By this time, Grandpa was standing at the door, smiling.

The boy was so impressed with the story that he quickly jumped out of bed, greeted his Grandfather and headed downstairs.

"The football story again?" Dad asked.

"Yep! Gets 'em every time!" Mom replied.

"What about my weight training and football tackling techniques?" Dad asked as he smiled.

"Just formalities!" Mom replied.

They both laughed as they headed downstairs to the kitchen.

After breakfast, Naomi headed upstairs to take a shower and change. Mom took the kids to the first floor bathroom to brush their teeth and wash their face. She then took the kids upstairs to change into their school clothing. Dad continued reading the paper and drinking his coffee.

Naomi grabbed her purse and headed downstairs. She paused momentarily in the kids' room to kissed them goodbye and then, she hugged Mom and wished her a wonderful day. Naomi continued to the stairs and headed downstairs. She wished her Dad a wonderful day and he, in turn, did likewise. He assured Naomi that the kids will be dropped off and picked up. Naomi walked over and gave her Dad a big hug. He hugged back and gave his Daughter a kiss on the cheek.

"See you later, Kiddo!" Dad said as Naomi headed for the front door. "Have a great day at work! See you tonight!"

"Bye Dad!" Naomi replied as she searched for her car keys. She found them and replied, "You too, Dad! See you later! Say bye to Mom and the kids! And Ana as well!"

"Will do!" Dad said.

Naomi opened the front door and exited the house. She closed the door behind her and headed for the SUV. She opened the door and climbed in. Naomi started the engine, backed out of the driveway and headed for work.

When Naomi arrived at work, she found that the door was still locked. She took out the keys from her purse and opened the door. Naomi disarmed the alarm and headed to the front reception. She turned on the lights and headed for her office. Just then, Piper walked into the office.

"Good morning, Naomi! Sorry I'm late!" Piper apologized.

"Good morning, Piper! You're not late! I'm early!" Naomi replied.

Piper looked at her watch and said, "You're right! Why don't I get the coffee going!"

"Sounds good! Meet me in my office once you get that going! We have a lot of work to do today!" Naomi said. She turned and headed for her office.

Piper turned on her computer and put a pot of coffee on. Once the coffee was done, she took the whole pot and brought into Naomi's office. Naomi had just finished checking her e-mails and voice messages. The women got right down to work on the Tommy project. By lunch time, it looked like a paper recycling truck emptied its load into Naomi's office. Naomi suggested that they take break for lunch. Piper agreed.

After lunch, the two women continued their torrid work pace. By the end of the day, Naomi, with Piper's help, believe that she came up the best set of ads ideas for Tommy, a set of five printed ads plus five television ads.

Naomi and Piper cleaned up the office and left the office for the day. They wished each other a wonderful evening.

"Have a great evening, Piper! And I'll see you tomorrow!" Naomi said as she and Piper parted ways.

"Same to you, Naomi!" Piper replied.

Naomi headed for her SUV, climbed in and drove to her parents' home. When she got to her parents' house, her kids were waiting on the front porch for her.

"Hi Mom!" the boy said.

"Hi Mom!" the girl repeated.

"Hi Kids! How was your day?" Naomi asked as she quickly walked up to them.

"Good!" the boy said. Naomi hugged him and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Mom? It was good but another girl was bugging me today!" the girl said.

Naomi hugged and kissed her forehead and said, "Remember what I told you. If anyone bugs you, you bug them right back! Okay?"

The girl nodded.

"Come on. Let's go inside." Naomi said as she walked to the door and opened it. She held it opened for her children and the kids ran inside and headed to the basement. She walked in and closed the door behind her.

Naomi put down her purse by the stairs and removed her shoes. She headed to the kitchen. Ana was at the dining table and her Mom and Dad were busy preparing dinner.

"Hey Sis! Mom! Dad! Naomi's home!" Ana shouted.

"Hi Ana! How was your day? Hey Mom and Dad!" Naomi said as she waved at her Mom and Dad. They waved back and went back to cooking dinner.

"Not bad! No classes today! Ad you?" Ana said as she took a slip from her cup.

"Started on the Tommy project! Got a lot done!" Naomi said as she pulled out a chair and sat next to Ana. "Mom? Dad? What for supper? I'm starving!"

"We trying something new tonight! And you all are our guinea pigs!" Mom said as she turned and smiled. Dad laughed as he continued to stir the pot.

Ana shook her head and leaned over. "It's a soupy Chinese noddle dish and it's good! It's not new. They've made it before." Ana whispered. "The kids will love it!"

"Gotcha." Naomi whispered back as she smiled.

"Kids? Dinner's almost ready!" Mom announced.

"Okay Mom!" Ana and Naomi replied in unison. They looked at each other and laughed.

Both Ana and Naomi stood up from the table. Ana headed for the downstairs' bathroom to wash up while Naomi headed for the stairs. She grabbed her purse and went upstairs to drop it off. Naomi then headed back downstairs and went to the basement door.

"Kids? Dinner's ready! Come up, please!" Naomi shouted.

"Okay Mom!" was the answered Naomi received from the basement. Then she heard footsteps running up the stairs.

As soon as her children reached her, Naomi asked them to wash up.

"Please get ready for dinner." Naomi commanded.

The kids headed for the downstairs' washroom.

Ana was already setting the table. Mom was spooning the food into the serving dish that Dad was holding. Naomi made her way to the fridge and took out the juice jug. She also took out the cups. Naomi took the jug and the cups to the table.

"Hot stuff coming through!" Dad said as he carried the dish to the table. He sat it the dish right in the middle of the table. Mom was removing her apron. She hung it up on the fridge. Mom then headed for the table.

When they were all seated, Dad said Grace. After Grace was over, Mom started to dish out the food.

"Naomi? Want something stronger?" Dad asked. "I heard that you were looking for alcohol last night."

Naomi looked at Ana and turned to her Father, "Sure Dad." Naomi looked at Ana again.

"Back in day, I drank rum. Do you like rum, Naomi?" Dad asked.

"Sure Dad. I'll have some rum." Naomi replied.

Dad got up and headed for the cabinet. He took out the bottle and opened it. He went to the freezer and took out the ice tray. Dad took out a tumbler and dropped in two ice cubes. He then poured in some rum. Dad put the ice back but left the rum out. He took the tumbler and headed back to the dining table. Dad put the tumbler in front of Naomi and he sat down.

Naomi picked up the tumbler and took a slip of the rum. She put the tumbler back down.

"Thanks Dad. I need that!" Naomi said.

"You're welcome! But ..." Dad said.

"Yay. I know." Naomi replied.

"Okay. Please, people, eat before the food gets cold!" Mom insisted.

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Ana said as she helped herself to the food.

Naomi helped her kids. Ana helped Mom, Dad and Naomi. There was a lot of eating and chatting. Everyone complimented Mom on her fine cooking. They all loved the noddle soup. Dad even poured himself a glass of rum.

After dinner was over and the dishes washed and put away, everyone went downstairs. Dad took his bottle of rum with him while Naomi and Ana brought some dessert and small plates. Mom took care of her grandchildren.

The kids played while the adults ate dessert and talked. Dad had a few more tumblers of rum. Naomi had one more herself. At about eight o'clock, Naomi reminded the children that they had to take their shower. Ana volunteered to help out Naomi. She took both kids upstairs for their showers. Naomi thanked Ana.

After Ana took the children upstairs, Naomi turned to her parents and said that she might have a problem getting sole custody of the children. She explained that about a year after they married, Lexington suggested that they make a video tape. Her parents didn't understand and so, Naomi had to explain that Lexington wanted to video tape one of their sex sessions.

"Mom! He wanted to video tape the sex!" Naomi explained.

"And you let him?" Mom asked.

"Well,... yes." Naomi replied. "After all these years, he probably still has it!"

"Can you get it back?" Dad asked.

"I'm not sure. He might want to make a deal. The tape for the kids. Or at least, shared custody!" Naomi said, sadly. "And I want full custody!"

"Maybe I can get it for you." Ana said. She took a slip of her drink. "Kids are tucked in and waiting for their Mom."

Naomi turned around and saw Ana. She said. "Thanks. I'm on my way."

Naomi got up and headed upstairs. Ana took the tumblers and the bottle of rum and went with her. Mom and Dad decided to go upstairs as well. Once upstairs, Naomi continued to the kids' room, Ana went into the kitchen and Mom and Dad also headed upstairs. Ana placed the bottle of rum in the cabinet. She also washed the tumblers and put them onto the dish rack to dry.

By that time, Naomi came downstairs.

"Kids are asleep! Thanks for you help!" Naomi said to Ana.

"Not a problem!" Ana replied.

"Where's the rum?" Naomi asked.

"I put it back in the cabinet." Ana said.

Naomi got up and went to the cabinet. She opened the door and pulled out the rum. Naomi grabbed a tumbler from the dish rack and brought the bottle and tumbler to the table. Naomi went to the freezer and grabbed two ice cubes. She took the cubes back to the table and dropped them into the tumbler. She sat down and opened the bottle of rum and poured a generous helping into the tumbler.

While all this was happening, Ana just stood by the sink and observed.

Naomi picked up the glass and took a slip from her tumbler. Ana joined her at the table.

"Wanna talk?" Ana asked.

"About what." Naomi said as she took another slip of rum.

"The situation with you and Lexington." Ana said.

"Not really." Naomi replied. "Besides, it's between me and that idiot!"

"Looks that idiot has you wound up like a time bomb!" Ana said. "Come on, let me help!"

"What can you do?" Naomi said as she took another slip.

"It looks like Lexington has roaming eyes and hands and feet and everything else in between." Ana said. "We can use that to our advantage!"

"I'm interested! Go on!" Naomi said.

Ana explained her idea and Naomi liked it. Ana will set it into motion tomorrow. Ana stood up, gave Naomi a big hug and went upstairs to shower and change.

Naomi finished off her drink, washed up her glass and placed it onto the dish rack. She headed upstairs to her room. Naomi closed the door and walked to he bed. She laid down and stared at the ceiling. Naomi could hear the water running. She wanted to brush her teeth. However, Ana was taking her sweet time. Naomi decided to close her eyes to wait for her.

Suddenly, there was knock on the door. Naomi woke up with a start. She looked at the alarm clock. It read 12:00 and it was blinking.

"Power failure? Who could that be? Maybe, it's Ana." Naomi thought. "Maybe she came by to tell me about the power failure."

Naomi turned and looked at her curtain. Although it was dark, she still was able to make out the dim street light coming through the bottom of the curtain. She got out of bed put on her slippers and headed for the door.

When she reached the door, Naomi opened it. There was no one there. She poked her head through the doorway and noticed a light coming from downstairs.

"That's weird! I swear to God that I turned off all the lights before I came upstairs." Naomi thought.

As she headed for the stairs, Naomi realized that the light was getting brighter and brighter. When she reached the top of the stairs, the light was almost blinding.

"Who's there?" Naomi said as she tried to shield the light from her eyes.

"It's me!" the light called out.

"Who is it?" Naomi asked again as the voice sounded very child-like.

"It's me!" the light called out again. "Come here, Naomi!"

As if being pulled by the voice, Naomi found herself walked down the stairs, heading towards the ever blinding light. The light continuing to call to her.

When Naomi reached the bottom of the stairs, the light began to slowly subside in intensity, revealing a very large bed in the middle of a very large room. The bed was their bed. But it wasn't their bedroom. The room was white. Everything was white. The sheets, the walls and the furniture. There were also lighting and camera equipment surrounding the bed. They were white as well. A slight fog started to roll into the room.

A couple suddenly appeared on the bed. A Black male and a White Blonde female. Both were nude except for their masquerade masks. Because of the fog, Naomi couldn't clearly make out the identity of the couple.

The blonde woman was lying on the bed and the black man was lying on his side, next to her. They were caressing each other and french kissing.

The man's tongue was exploring the woman's mouth. As his tongue was exploring her mouth, his hand was fondling her breasts. They continued kissing The woman began sucking on the man's tongue, slowly but deliberately. He slowly moved to her ear and began kissing and sucking on her ear lobe. This drove her wild as her moans began to increase in volume.

"Ohhhhhh."

He slowly moved down to her neck where he continued kissing and sucking. Her moans became increasingly louder.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

He moved down to her breasts where he licked each nipple. She cooed with excitement. He got onto all fours as he continued to suck her breasts. He let his large flaccid cock rub the opening of her pussy. She moaned.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh."

He kissed her stomach as he continued his way down. She opened her legs fully as he continued to slide further down. He kissed the inside of her thighs, slowly making her wet. She moaned louder.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh."

He slowly slid out his tongue and teased her pussy lips. She moaned softly.

"Ohhhhh."

He continued licking her. She moaned louder.

"Ahhhhhhh."

He stiffened his tongue and stuck it out as far as it go and began tongue fucking her. She really enjoyed that as her moans increased and her toes started to curl.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

He started sucking on her clit, Slowly at first. She responded by moaning softly. He increased his sucking and teasing, occasionally flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue. Her moans increased in volume and her legs started to shake. She grabbed the back of his head and began gyrating in rhythm with his tongue flicks. Waves of ecstasy moved throughout her body. She threw her head back and closed her eyes. Her screams indicated she had reached her orgasm. Sweat dripped from her body.

grover10
grover10
78 Followers