A Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 03

Story Info
An Ad Exec fulfills her sexual fantasy.
8.2k words
4.57
5.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
79 Followers

Cast: Naomi Banxxx, Piper Perri (Non-Sex), Lexington Steele, James Deen (Non-Sex), Rayveness (Non-Sex), Ana Foxxx (Non-Sex), Marie Luv (Non-Sex), Phoenix Marie, Ariella Ferrera (Non-Sex), Stormy Daniels, Julian Rios, Johnny Castle

*

"Someone's up early!" Dad said as he entered the kitchen.

"Morning Dad!" Naomi said as she lowered the newspaper. "I have go in early. I wanted to review our ads for the Tommy project. By the way, coffee's on!"

"How's that coming along?" Dad asked as he walked over to the cabinet.

"They reduced the deadline by one month. Other than that, it's actually going pretty good!" Naomi replied.

Dad opened the cabinet and took out his mug. He poured some coffee into the mug and headed for the table. He pulled out his chair and sat down.

"That's good to hear! I'm glad that everything is going well, professionally." Dad said. "How about your personal life?"

Just at that moment, Mom walked into the kitchen with her Grandchildren.

"Morning all!"Mom said. "Kids? What do you want for breakfast?"

"Morning Mom! Morning kids!" Naomi replied.

"Morning Mom!" the boy and girl said in unison as they gave Naomi a hug and a kiss each.

"Please sit down and tell Granny what you would like for breakfast." Naomi said.

The kids pulled out their chairs and sat down. The boy wanted oatmeal and the girl wanted cereal.

"Well?" Dad asked. "How's your personal life?"

"Can we talk later? Maybe after dinner?" Naomi requested.

"Okay. Sounds good." Dad said as he put down his mug.

"I've got to run. See you guys tonight?" Naomi said as she stood up. She gave her kids a hug and a kiss each. She hugged and kissed Mom and Dad. "Say bye to Ana."

"Will do. Have a wonderful day, Dear." Mom said as she was preparing the kids' breakfasts.

Naomi headed for the front door. She grabbed her purse from the stairs. Naomi opened the front door and walked out. She closed and locked the door behind her. Naomi headed for the car. She opened the door, climbed in and closed the door. Naomi sat there for a while staring at the garage door.

"Dad's right. Again! I need to confront Lexington." Naomi thought. "For the kids' sake."

Naomi turned on the engine and put the car into gear. She backed out of the driveway. Naomi put the car into 'Drive' and headed off to work.

Naomi knew that she would be the one to open the business this morning. There is no way Piper would have beaten her in this morning. Naomi parked her SUV in her regular parking spot. She grabbed her purse and opened the door. As she got out, she noticed someone jogging on the other side of the street. She stopped and observed the person for a while and realized that it was Julian. Naomi shouted out to Julian.

"Julian!" Naomi shouted.

Julian didn't hear her. So, Naomi shouted louder, "Hey! Julian!"

This time he did hear her. He stopped and looked around. Julian finally saw who was calling him and waved. He crossed the street and headed towards Naomi.

"Morning." Julian said. "How can I help you, Ma'am?" He paused for a moment and then, realized he knew her. "Hey! Good morning! How are you?"

Julian extended his hand. Naomi extended her hand and grasped Julian's hand. She noticed that her hand was dwarfed by his hand. A smile came over her face. They shook hands.

"Morning Julian! Great performance last night!" Naomi commented. "I'm Naomi!"

"Yay. Morning Naomi! Thanks! I kinda recognized you and your friend, the petite blonde. It's dark at the club. You were at the restaurant earlier this week." Julian said. "I hoped your friend enjoyed The Hot Seat. What's her name again?"

"The what seat?" Naomi asked. "Her name is Piper."

"The Hot Seat. When one of us brings an audience member on stage, the chair we used is called The Hot Seat." Julian explained.

"Oh. I see." Naomi said.

"Hey! Are you coming for lunch today?" Julian asked.

"I'm not sure. Are you going to be there?" Naomi responded.

"Yay. I'm working lunch today." Julian answered. "Well, I better get going. Oh by the way, tell Piper I said hi."

"Okay. Julian. I've got to run as well. See you later. Maybe." Naomi said as she smiled.

With a wave, Julian continued his run. Naomi just stood there and watched him jog off.

"Damn! That boy is fine!" Naomi thought. Once Julian turned the corner and disappeared out from her sight, Naomi continued her way to the office.

When she reached the office, Naomi opened the door and disarmed the alarm. She headed for the front reception and turned on the lights. Naomi then headed for her office. She unlocked the door and went in. She turned on the lights and headed for her desk. Naomi opened one of the drawers and placed her purse into it. She pulled out her chair and sat down. Waiting for the computer to boot up, Naomi opened the drawer that contained her purse, she took out her purse and opened it. She searched for the card and eventually, found it.

Naomi pulled out the card and looked at it. "Midnight Fantasies, eh?" she thought..

"Interesting." Naomi continued. "Fantasies coming through!" Her thoughts turned to a replay of watching Julian jog away from her this morning and portions of his performance last night at the club but instead of Piper, it was her on The Hot Seat She smiled.

A knock on her door suddenly brought Naomi back to reality. It was Piper.

"Morning Naomi! How are you this fine morning?" Piper asked.

"Hey! Good morning, Piper! I am well and you?" Naomi asked as she turned to face her computer.

"I'm good. Marie, not so much through." Piper answered.

"What happened?" Naomi asked.

"Remember when she said that she wanted to get laid? Remember that?" Piper asked.

"Yay. I remember that." Naomi replied. "Go on!"

"Remember that she didn't want to leave when we left?" Piper said.

"Yup. I do." Naomi replied.

"Well, she did get Johnny to take her home last night. Remember Johnny?" Piper added.

"How could I not remember Johnny. Mr. Loin Cloth Tarzan dude himself!" Naomi said as she chuckled. Piper laughed as well.

"Yup. Yup. Anywho. She got Johnny to give her a lift." Piper added. "On the way home, she fell asleep in Johnny's car and Johnny had to take her into her house and put her into bed. By that time, it was almost four in the morning. Johnny just crashed on the couch."

"Incredible!" Naomi said.

"I know, right?" Piper added. "Well, when she woke up, Johnny had left. But before he left, Johnny left her a note. Want to know what the note said?"

"Sure!" Naomi added. "This is getting good!"

"Yay! I know, right?" Piper continued. "Johnny thought she was a cool chick and asked her out on a real date! Isn't that great?"

"Yup! It sure is!" Naomi replied. "I'm happy for her. Now, settle in because we have a lot of work ahead of us! Oh by the way, Julian says hi!"

"Okay!" Piper said. "When did you see him?"

"I saw him jogging by the parking lot this morning. And he said hi." Naomi added.

"He lives around here?" Piper asked.

"I guess so." Naomi added. "Now, my Dear, time to make magic!"

"Yup!" Piper replied. She turned and left the office.

"To be young again!" Naomi thought to herself. She smiled and shook her head.

The morning went well as they accomplished a lot. About a third of the written ads were finalized with the print shop. Naomi had also called James to let him know about the progress of the project. James was very pleased and so was Tommy. Once she receives the samples from the print shop, she will send them off to James for Tommy's approval.

"Naomi? I really appreciate the effort that Banxxx Advertising is putting into this project. And between you and me, Tommy is very pleased that we chose your organization to represent us." James said.

"Thank you so much, James! It is definitely an honour to work with the Hilfiger brand!" Naomi said, excitedly.

"Welcome and have a great afternoon! Bye for now!"James said.

"Same to you, James!" Naomi replied as both parties hung up at the same time.

Naomi walked our of her office with a big smile on her face. She headed to the front to tell Piper the good news.

"Hey Piper! I have some great news!" Naomi shouted.

There was no answer.

"Piper? Did you hear me?" Naomi repeated loudly as she approached the front.

Still no answer from Piper. Then suddenly, she heard Piper's voice.

"Naomi? You better come out here!" Piper stammered.

When Naomi reached the front, she saw what was troubling Piper. It was Lexington and Phoenix.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Naomi shouted. "Both of you!"

"What's going on?" Piper asked quietly. Piper has met Lexington, once or twice before and knew that he is Naomi's husband.

"Piper? Please escort my soon-to-be-ex-husband and his mistress to my office." Naomi calmly said.

Piper turned and looked at Naomi with a stunned look on her face. "Soon? Ex? Mistress?" Piper said, puzzled.

"Piper? Please do as I ask. Thank you. I'll be in shortly." Naomi instructed Piper.

"Yes Naomi." Piper stood up and said. "This way, please."

As Piper led Lexington and Phoenix to Naomi's office, Naomi stood there and shook her head.

"It was so good until now!" Naomi thought. She looked up, raised her arms up and said softly, "You're punishing me, aren't you?"

Naomi put her hands down, turned and headed to her office. As soon as she entered her office, Piper came out and closed the door. She hurried back to the front.

There was shouting but Piper couldn't make out what was said. After about twenty minutes, the door swung open and Lexington stormed out of the office, with Phoenix in tow.

"And stay the hell out of my life and my kids!" Naomi shouted from the office followed by a crash.

"Tell your fucking Boss that she's fucking crazy! And I'm taking her to court!" Lexington stopped at Piper's desk and shouted at her. "No one but no one is going to take my kids away from me! You hear me, Naomi! No one! Let's go!"

Lexington pushed the front door so hard that a crack formed on the glass. Both he and Phoenix left the building.

Piper got up and ran to Naomi's office. When she looked in, Naomi was sitting at the desk, staring into space and her awards were on the floor, some of them were broken. Naomi began to sob. She covered her face with her hands. Piper raced to Naomi's side. She began rubbing Naomi's back. Piper looked around and found the tissue box on the floor. She picked it up and gave a couple of tissues to Naomi. Naomi took them and blew her nose into them. Piper gave her more tissues. Naomi took the whole box instead. She was able to stop sobbing and began drying her tears.

"If he wants to play, I can play harder! That fucking SOB!" Naomi shouted. "He's going to get what's coming to him!"

Naomi's fear and sadness became anger and purpose. She needed to channel her energy into her work and then, she needed to consult a lawyer.

"Okay. Piper, back to work. We'll get this done." Naomi said, purposefully.

"But Naomi, can we have lunch first! I'm starving!" Piper replied.

Naomi looked at her watch and exclaimed, "Oops! Sorry! Lunch it is and I know where to go! You're coming with me! No ands or buts! You hear me!" Naomi commanded.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Piper said as she saluted Naomi. "Where are we going?"

"Just up the street!" Naomi replied.

"Where up the street?" Piper said, pensively.

"We're going to Julian's!" Naomi announced.

"Do we have to? You know how I get around him?" Piper said.

"I know!" Naomi said as she winked at Piper.

"But,... but,..!" Piper argued.

"Remember! No buts! Come on, young lady! Hop to it! We're on a mission!" Naomi commanded.

The two women grabbed their purses and put on their jackets. Naomi locked the door and they headed to Julian's for lunch. As they walked by the windows, they saw Julian tending to a table. He looked up, smiled, and waved. They waved back. Naomi and Piper went in.

They waited to be seated. However, the Maitre D was tending to an issue in the kitchen. Julian looked over and waved the two women to his section.

"Hey! Sit here and I get you some menus. I'll be right back!" Julian said as he quickly pulled the seats out. He then quickly headed for the front to get two menus. By the time, he got back with the menus, Piper and Naomi were already seated.

"Here you go!" Julian said to Naomi as he handed her a menu.

"Thank you, Julian." Naomi said as she took the menu from him.

"And here you go, Piper." Julian said as he gave the menu to Piper.

"Thank you Julian." Piper said as she started to blush.

Naomi looked at Piper and smiled.

"By the way, did you enjoy your Hot Seat last night?" Julian asked Piper quietly.

"Hot Seat?" Piper asked bashfully. "Is that what it's called?"

"Yup!" Julian replied quietly.

"It was fun!" Piper said quietly.

"Good! Glad you like it! I certainly liked performing for you." Julian replied.

"You did?" Piper said as she became flush again.

"Okay. Can I order?" Naomi asked as she winked at Piper.

"Sorry. Sure go ahead. What would you like, Naomi?" Julian asked as he took out his pad and pen.

"To start, I would love to have a garden salad with balsamic vinaigrette. And for the main course, I would love to have the grilled chicken breast, with garlic mashed and grilled veggies!' Naomi said as she handed the menu back to Julian. "Thank you! Oh! Can I have bottle water to drink, please?"

"Certainly!" Julian said. "And for you, Piper?" Julian said as he turned his attention to Piper.

"I would like to have a water as well. To start, a garden salad with Thousand Island dressing. And for the main course, I would like to have the seven ounce steak with baked potato." Piper said.

"How would you like your steak, Piper?" Julian asked.

"Medium rare." Piper said.

"Hey! That's how I like my steak as well! Cool! Sour cream, bacon and chives on your baked potato?" Julian asked.

"Sure!" Piper said as she smiled. She handed the menu back to Julian. Julian smiled back.

"Thank you, Piper!" Julian said. "Ladies! I'll be right back with you salads!"

"Thanks Julian!" Piper and Naomi said in unison.

Julian nodded his head and walked to the front where he dropped off the menus. By that time, the Maitre D was back. Julian and he spoke briefly. The Maitre D looked over at the table and nodded his head. The women nodded back. Julian headed to the kitchen.

"See? That wasn't that difficult, was it now?" Naomi said.

"No, it wasn't." Piper replied. "Here comes Julian with our water."

"Here you go, ladies! Bottled water as requested." Julian said as he opened the bottles and poured out the water. "Your salads should be ready when I go back into the kitchen. Anything else?"

"No Julian. And thank you!" Naomi said.

"Yup. Thanks Julian!" Piper added.

Julian nodded and headed back to the kitchen.

After Julian entered the kitchen, the woman started chatting again.

"Looks like you're more comfortable around him, eh?" Naomi asked.

"Looks like it." Piper replied. "Cheers to that!"

Piper raised her glass and Naomi toasted it.

"Cheers to that, indeed!" Naomi said with a smile.

"Here he comes!" Piper remarked.

Julian carried two salads on a tray. He also carried a tray holder. He placed the tray with the salads on an unoccupied table and then proceeded to set up the tray holder. Julian then placed the tray with the salads on the tray holder.

"Garden salad with balsamic vinaigrette." Julian said as he placed the dish in front of Naomi.

"Thank you." Naomi said.

"Garden salad with Thousand Island dressing." Julian said as he placed the dish in front of Piper.

"Thank you, Julian." Piper said.

"Fresh ground black pepper?" Julian asked as he held up the grinder.

"No, thank you." Naomi said.

"Yes, please." Piper replied.

Julian took the pepper grinder and turned the top. Pepper fell onto Piper's salad.

"Thank you." Piper said. Julian put the grinder onto the tray.

"Enjoy ladies." Julian said as he took the tray away. He left the tray holder.

Naomi and Piper started eating their salad when Piper asked Naomi about Lexington.

"Well, two days ago I caught him with that woman you saw today screwing in the pool house." Naomi explained. "So, I left and took the kids. Now, I'm staying at my parents for the time being."

"That sucks!" Piper added.

"Tell me about it! Although, I loved staying with my folks and baby sister, I do miss my house." Naomi added.

"Are you planning to divorce him?" Piper asked.

"Eventually." Naomi said. "He's still with that Phoenix chick! You saw that."

"What was all that screaming about? If you don't mind me asking." Piper asked.

"Unfortunately, I do mind. Sorry Piper." Naomi replied.

"I understand." Piper said.

"Eat up. I think our entrees are ready." Naomi said.

Piper nodded as both woman started eating their salads again.

When they were done with their salads, Julian showed up with their entrees. He placed the tray onto the tray holder. He removed their salad plates and placed them onto the tray.

"Grilled chicken with garlic mashed and grilled vegetables." Julian said as he placed the dish in front of Naomi. "Please be careful. The plate is hot."

"Thank you, Julian." Naomi said.

"Steak, medium rare, and baked potato, with the works." Julian said as he placed the plate in front of Piper. "The plate is hot. Please be careful."

"Thanks Julian." Piper said.

"Pepper?' Julian asked as he picked up the grinder from the tray.

"Please." Naomi said.

"Very good." Julian said as he grind some pepper corns over Naomi's food.

"Pepper, Piper?" Julian said.

"No thanks, Julian. Do you have any steak sauce?" Piper asked.

"We do. We have A1 and a homemade sauce. The homemade one is very good." Julian suggested.

"I'll take the homemade steak sauce." Piper said.

"Very good. I'll be right back." Julian said. He folded up the tray holder and held in one hand. With the other hand, he picked the tray. Julian carried everything back into the kitchen.

Within a few minutes, Julian came out of the kitchen, carrying a small bowl. He headed for the ladies' table and place the bowl next to Piper's plate. He then took a step back. Piper took a small spoon, dished out the sauce and drizzled it all over her steak. She cut into the steak and put it into her mouth. She began to chew.

"Holy Moly! Is this ever good! Mmmmm!" Piper exclaimed. "Naomi? Here take a bite." Piper cut a small piece of steak and Naomi slid her fork into the small piece. She put it into her mouth and began to chew.

"Wow! This is fantastic!" Naomi said. "My compliments to the Chef!"

"Thank you!" Julian said.

"This is your sauce?" Piper asked.

"Yup! Not bad, eh?" Julian replied.

"Not bad? Sexy and humble!" Naomi said as she teased Julian.

"Thanks! To both of you! I've have to tend to other tables, so I'll leave you two so you can enjoy your meal! If you need anything, just wave." Julian said.

"Thanks Julian!" Naomi said as Piper just nodded.

Julian nodded and headed over to another table.

Naomi and Piper continued to have their lunches. They discussed the Tommy project. Once their meals were done, Naomi waved for Julian. Julian came over right away.

"Anything else, Naomi? Piper?" Julian asked.

"Nope. I think I'm done. Piper? Anything else?" Naomi asked Piper.

"Nope. I'm done, too." Piper remarked.

"Just the bill, then. Thanks Julian." Naomi said.

"Okay. How will you be paying?" Julian asked.

"Credit." Naomi replied.

"Be right back!" Julian said. He turned and headed for the kitchen.

"What a beautiful man!" Piper exclaimed.

"I can't argue with that!" Naomi replied.

"He's coming back!" Piper said.

"Who gets the damage?" Julian asked.

"Here!" Naomi puts down her credit card. She picked up the bill as Julian sets up the machine. Her eyes become as big as saucers and looks over at Piper. "Julian? I think that there's a mistake!"

grover10
grover10
79 Followers