A Fantasy Fulfilled In San Franciso

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
657 Followers

Sean was clearly the winner in the man meat department. He was sporting a long, thick cock at least 10.5 inches and perhaps closer to 11 inches. It was so thick it looked like it belonged on an animal. His cock had dark blue veins bulging out each side of his prick and the head looked like an extra large mushroom. Marie was so engaged in her fucking of Michael that she did not notice Sean moving up to the head of the bed where he stood up on the bed and positioned his cock at Marie's waiting lips.

She continued her furious fucking of Michael while taking Sean's engorged pole into her mouth. She had a hard time getting the thick man meat into her mouth but she did her best to take as much cock as possible into her mouth.

John moved in behind Marie and found the KY jelly which had been positioned on the bedside table. He lubed his fingers and inserted one into Marie's cute little ass. She pushed back continuing to suck on Sean's cock while riding Michael's prick. It was quite a sight.

Soon it was evident from his moans that Michael was close. He growled like an animal as Marie rode his cock to orgasm. As he pumped his cum into her, Marie had her first orgasm of the evening and came long and loud on Michael's cock. John continued his assault on Marie's ass as she stopped sucking Sean's cock long enough to finish her intense orgasm.

As Michael softened he moved out from under Marie and Sean moved in behind Marie as John moved aside. Sean positioned his enormous cock at Marie's glistening pussy and slowly inserted the large head into her vagina. Marie pushed back loving the feeling of being stuffed full of extra large cock. Meanwhile, Chad was hard again and moved into a position so that Marie could lean down with her ass in the air and her mouth on Chad's cock again.

Soon Sean was pounding away driving all eleven inches deep inside Marie's love tunnel. She seemed to climax every 60 seconds or so with a loud moan. As Sean pounded hard, Marie got very vocal.

"Fuck me hard with that big cock." She then resumed sucking on Chad's cock but would periodically remove her mouth to talk dirty to both men as they drove their cocks into each end of Marie's lovely body.

I have never seen a woman who loved cock more than Marie. She was on fire, moaning, climaxing, talking dirty and literally worshiping the handsome and well-endowed males surrounding her. She came over and over and begged to be fucked harder and faster.

Sean slapped her ass as he rode her driving deep into her on every stroke. Sean also lubed his fingers and inserted two of them into her anal cavity. This seemed to make Marie even hotter and she pushed back against Sean as he continued to fuck her doggy style.

Chad announced that he was going to cum again and he did. Marie did not spill a drop and milked Chad's cock with her mouth and her hand. At that moment, Sean pulled out of her vagina slowly and lubed the mushroom shaped head of his cock. Now it was really show time and everyone stopped to watch what was about to happen.

Sean inserted the head of his enormous cock into Marie's anus. She pushed back and looked over her shoulder. She smiled at Sean and said, "You know you are the first in my ass."

Sean smiled and said, "I am honored" as he pushed deeper into her. His cock was so large and her anal ring was so tight it was a difficult maneuver but they both persisted. Marie was moaning and groaning and talking dirty to Sean.

"Fuck my ass, Sean. Come on................fuck my ass...." And he did.

Soon they had established a slow but steady rhythm as Sean moved in and out a few inches at a time. All the men in the room were enthralled with the scene as Marie groaned and she began to perspire. Finally Sean worked his cock all the way to the bottom so that his pubic hair was pressing against Marie's ass and his large, heavy balls were snugly up against Marie's dripping pussy.

Marie literally begged for Sean to fuck her ass as hard as he could and soon he was moving in and out at a more rapid pace. It did not take long for Marie to yell out.

"Oh my God!! I have never felt anything like this. Pound me. Fuck me. Make me cum."

She made animal like sounds as she came with a fury that continued for what seemed like several minutes. She collapsed on the bed with Sean still inserted firmly in her ass. We thought she had passed out but it was only the intensity of the orgasm that had the lovely Marie gasping for breath and moaning softly.

Sean leaned up and whispered in her ear. "Are you okay?"

She raised her head and smiled. "I am fine. Keep doing what you are doing."

With that signal, Sean began slowly fucking her ass again. Marie rose to the occasion pushing back against Sean as he resumed his pounding of her ass. Incredibly Marie announced that she was about to cum again. Sean took this as a signal to increase his pace and soon he announced that he was about to cum.

"Cum with me, Marie. Come on. Cum with me now!"

Soon they were both mewling like animals and cumming loudly. Sean erupted with torrents of white, hot cum and Marie begged him to let all of it go inside her. He did not disappoint and soon the creamy liquid began leaking out of her completely filled ass dripping down her pussy and thighs on to the bed.

Marie collapsed on to the bed as Sean softened. He rolled off of her and she seemed to shrink into a ball of exhausted flesh in the fetal position. Sean kissed her lightly and pulled the sheet over her.

I handed her a glass of water and she sipped softly. I asked if she was okay and she nodded in the affirmative. She said she just needed a few minutes to recover. The men raided the small in room fridge and drank the beer and bottled water wondering what was next.

After about 15 minutes of rest and precious little conversation, Marie seemed to rise from the dead. All the men looked at her and asked how she felt. She said she felt great and was up for some more fun.

She went to the bathroom and came back in to find John sporting a large erection. She looked at him and said, "You'll do just fine." With that she pulled him to the bed and he quickly climbed on top of her in the missionary position and pushed his cock all the way to the bottom in one swift move. Soon they were fucking with a fury. Marie was amazing. One minute she looked completely wasted and the next she was fucking John like his was her first cock of the night.

In short order John came with a vengeance and was soon followed by Peter and Chad. With three generous loads of cum inside her she was surprised when Brian moved his head between her legs and began lapping up the love juice left behind by his teammates.

This soon had Marie cumming loudly again and again. We had lost track of how many climaxes she had experienced but it was easily in the dozens. I wondered to myself if she might be severely dehydrated. Brian's teammates did not miss the opportunity to make fun of their cum loving buddy as he lapped all the juices from Marie's sopping pussy.

After giving Michael and Sean a glorious blow job and swallowing every drop, Marie looked around the room to see if there were any hard cocks. The only one erect was mine and I told her we would celebrate alone shortly.

I asked Marie how she had enjoyed her first gang bang. "Did our little event live up to your fantasy wishes?"

Marie was thrilled and gave me a huge wet kiss. "This was more thrilling than I ever imagined. Thank you so much for setting up this evening. I am floating on a cloud."

With that, the water polo players began putting on their clothes and saying their goodbyes to Marie. They each kissed her lightly and got in a last feel of her magnificent breasts or ass before they departed.

Marie was under the sheets still naked and loving the attention she was getting. She kissed each man deeply and got in a few squeezes of her own. She thanked them profusely as they thanked her in return.

It was a lovely evening and a unique experience for all. After the team departed I poured a glass of wine for each of us and invited Marie to join me in the shower. We soaped each other up, dried each other with the luxurious soft towels and climbed into the bed for some additional fun. It was difficult to find a dry spot on the sheets so we put down several towels to soak up the excess fluids on the bed. We fucked several times that night before snuggling up against each other and sleeping soundly.

When we woke up in the morning we ordered room service (after getting one of the best blow jobs of my life) and began making plans for our next encounter. How do you top this one??? We both agreed we would find a way. Marie was now definitely in my plans for future travel to San Francisco. What a wonderful surprise she had been and somehow, we both knew that this was not the last time we would see each other. Stay tuned for more adventures with Marie.

okayjack
okayjack
657 Followers
12