A Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 02

Story Info
Brad continues his bisexual fantasy and wife Stacy joins in.
10.6k words
4.48
46.6k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers

Author's Note: The following story is a continuation of one posted in 2016 by "dvaranson," titled A Fantasy Fulfilled, and tagged under the "Group Sex" category (it would also fit well under Loving Wives, and Bisexual, however). If you have not read it, I highly recommend it!

Along with many other readers, I enjoyed the story, and waited patiently for his follow up. I even wrote to him, directly, to encourage him to write part two, but I never received a reply ... or part two.

So, with full credit to "dvaranson" for creating the story line and the initial characters, I have taken the liberty of writing part two.

If you are reading this, dvaranson, thank you for the inspiration!

*****

A Fantasy Fulfilled

Part Two

About a month had gone by since my first-ever bisexual experience with Allen, and although my loving wife, Stacy, had set the whole thing up, and had even talked about setting me up with another like-minded college friend, she never mentioned that evening again, even during the numerous times we had sex since that night.

I was reluctant to bring it up, myself, for fear of seeming too anxious to have sex with someone besides her. She had been turned on by watching Allen and I together, but I was afraid that if I prompted her to set up another guy-guy encounter, she might think I really was turning gay ... or she might just get jealous. So, I contented myself with reliving that experience in my mind.

Saturday night we went out to a nice restaurant in the neighboring town, and while we waited for our table, we went into the bar. We sat at a high-top table, and Stacy took the seat facing the entrance. After the waiter took our order and left, I couldn't help but notice that she kept glancing over at the door.

Was she expecting someone? Her other college friend? Allen, maybe? Either of those prospects had my dick stirring in my pants.

It wasn't until the waiter had turned away from the table after setting down our drinks that either of us noticed the man who had walked up and stood behind him. It was Allen! He had apparently come in through a side door that Stacy wasn't watching.

"Well, Hi, you two!" he said. "Fancy meeting you here!" I noticed that he gave Stacy a wink as he spoke.

"Yes. Small world," I said as I shook his hand. I looked at Stacy, and added sarcastically, "Isn't it, dear?"

"I wanted to surprise you," she said. "I have a room booked upstairs."

"Not that it matters, particularly, but what's the occasion?" I asked.

"Just because I love you," she answered. Then she leaned in closer, and added quietly, "And because I've been horny as hell thinking about seeing you suck a cock, again."

I laughed, and said, "Well, I'm happy to oblige." I looked at Allen, and added, "I certainly enjoyed our last meeting."

"Me, too. I was thrilled to be your first," he said. Then he went on, "Unfortunately, I won't be able to be your next. I've been called out of town on business, and need to be heading for the airport, even while we're talking."

I'm not sure who was more disappointed, Stacy, or me.

"But don't despair," Allen went on. He gave a wave, and a man and woman joined us at the table.

"Brad and Stacy, this is Brian and Gina," Allen introduced. As we shook hands, Allen went on, "Brian and Gina are bisexual. I hope you don't mind me taking the liberty of inviting them to take my place tonight."

Stacy and I just looked at each other. Brian was a good looking guy about my own age, and his wife was every bit as attractive as Stacy, but with a more slender, athletically-trim body. I certainly had no problem with the arrangement, but I could tell that it caught Stacy off guard.

Apparently, Allen noticed that too, and said to Stacy, "Now, I know that you never mentioned a bisexual curiosity, like your husband's, but I think I'm on safe ground in saying that you're pretty open-minded, right?"

"I guess," she answered.

"Well, I suggest that you simply keep your mind open, and see how the evening progresses," he said. "Gina will be comfortable any way you want to play things."

"I enjoy watching Brian sucking dick, too," Gina said. "If you'd like to experiment, too, I'd be honored and thrilled to be there for you. If not, no pressure, and no offense taken. I'll just watch the show that the guys put on."

As Allen made his good-byes, Brian and Gina joined us at the table, and I motioned the waiter over for more drinks.

By the time we had finished dinner—and another bottle of wine—the four of us were getting pretty comfortable with each other.

Just before dessert arrived, Stacy took something from her purse, and then set identical blue pills down in front of Brian and me. It was Viagra.

She smiled, and said, "I wanted to make sure the party lasts!"

As we left the dining room, and headed for the elevator, I hung back with Stacy, and asked her quietly, "So, you think you might try something with Gina, tonight?"

She gave me a look, and said, "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

I chuckled, and said, "Oh, God! Yes!"

"I don't know," she answered. "I'm thinking about it."

"That's better than no!" I said.

Unbeknownst to any of us, Allen had upgraded the regular room that Stacy had reserved to a suite, and we were all thrilled at how much room there was, and how nicely appointed it was.

As we explored the place, Gina came out of the bathroom, and while unbuttoning her blouse, she said, "The shower is huge! Plenty of room for four!"

Five minutes later, we were all naked, and standing under the twin rain-shower heads.

The two women took the two bars of soap, and lathered me and Brian up, taking turns on each other's husband. At one point, Gina was standing behind me, rubbing her slippery body against me, as she reached around, and slowly stroked my soapy cock. Stacy was doing the same with Brian.

Soon, they moved us together, so our stiff cocks were touching side by side, and then continued to stroke them through the handful of suds.

I was impressed with the size of Brian's dick. It wasn't quite a "horse-cock," but it was maybe two inches longer than mine, as well as being a fair bit fatter. I wondered how much of it I would be able to take in my mouth, but even more, I wondered how it was going to feel stretching my asshole open. I couldn't wait to find out!

Almost as if she was reading my mind, Gina slid her free hand along the crack of my ass, then wiggled a finger over my sphincter, before pushing it as far up inside of me as her knuckles would allow. I spread my legs as best I could to give her better access, and she responded by adding a second finger, and driving her hand hard between my cheeks.

"Oh, yeah!" she said as I responded by wiggling my ass. "You're gonna love Brian's fat cock up your ass, aren't you?"

"Most definitely!" I answered. "And I want to fuck his ass, too. I didn't get to do that with Allen."

Watching Stacy and Brian, I could tell that she had her fingers up his soapy ass, too. I was almost jealous of that; she'd never done that to me before.

Realizing that I wasn't going to last very long with two hands stroking my hard cock as it slithered along side Brian's, and with a pair of fingers spreading my asshole, I decide to break the union.

I moved away from between Brian and Gina, and as I did, I reach over and pulled Stacy free, as well. Then, guiding the two women together, I said, "You should soap each other up, now. Brian and I will watch."

Brian and I leaned back against the cool tile, and without saying a word, we reached for each other's hard dick. Still soapy, we began to stroke one another slowly, while we watched our wives.

Gina turned Stacy around so she was facing away from her, and then proceeded to rub the bar of soap all over her back, then down over the globes of her naked ass, and finally down her shapely legs.

Coming back up, she ran a hand deep into Stacy's ass crack, and I could tell she was massaging her asshole. Then from the look on Stacy's face, I was pretty sure Gina had pushed a finger up her butt, and I was a little surprised that she seemed to push back against it rather than pulling away. Stacy and I had tried anal sex a few times, but I had never even gotten my cock head inside of her before she asked to stop.

With one hand well attached to Stacy's butt, Gina moved her other hand around to Stacy's front, and was soon gliding the soap over my wife's generous tits. Gina then set the soap in the dish, and went back to massaging Stacy's slippery tits

As she slid her hand all over them, squeezing and pulling on the nipples as much as the slippery skin would allow, she said into my wife's ear, "God, I love your tits! They're so full, and heavy; something I can cup in my hand and hold onto! God, I'd give anything for big natural tits like this!"

With that, Stacy turned, disengaging Gina's finger from her ass, and her hand from her tits. She then wrapped her arms around Gina's wet, slippery body, and pulled her tightly against her own nakedness. As their tits mashed against one another—Stacy's D-cups, and Gina's B-cups—Stacy covered Gina's mouth with hers, and kissed her more passionately than I think she ever kissed me!

As I slid my hand along Brian's thick cock, I said to him, "Stacy was on the fence about trying girl-girl tonight; I think she might have made up her mind!"

"Her first time, huh?" he replied. He then gave a little laugh, and added, "Gina can be very persuasive!" He then asked, "Is Stacy going to let you fuck Gina?"

"Don't know," I said. "We've never gone down the swinging road, either."

"Well, I hope you decide to take that trip," he said, "because I'd sure like to fuck Stacy. My wife's not he only one who likes big tits!"

A few minutes later, we had all dried each other off, and we were heading for the big bedroom and its king-sized bed.

As curious as Stacy might have become about getting it on with Gina, she was apparently still horny to see me suck a cock, again.

With all of us standing at the foot of the bed, she pushed me to my knees so that my face was two inches from the fat head of Brian's stiff dick. I was oddly conflicted about its hardness.

On one hand, I was happy that he was so excited to have me take it in my mouth and give him as much pleasure as I could. But on the other hand, if it was softer, I could have gotten more of it into my mouth. It was a fantasy of mine, to take all of a soft cock into my mouth, and feel it expand while I licked and sucked it. Maybe later, after he'd cum, I'd get that chance.

Stacy put her hand on the back of my head, took Brian's dick in her hand, and brought the two of us together. "Kiss it!" she commanded. "Kiss his fat cock! Taste his precum!"

I pursed my lips, and she pushed my head hard against the fleshy knob. I gave it a passionate sucking kiss, and then parted my lips so that I could tongue his tiny pee hole. I could taste the saltiness of his precum, but I knew it was just a tease of the taste that his real cum would provide when I finally got him to shoot off in my mouth.

With the two of us connected, Stacy was apparently satisfied that she'd had things in motion, and she sat down on the edge of the bed with Stacy, to watch the show.

I'm sure that Stacy wanted to see me take the big cock in my mouth, and I have to suspect that Brian did, too, but I wanted to take more time this time around than I had with Allen.

I moved my lips to the side of his hard cock, and slid my mouth and tongue along its length, leaving behind as much saliva as I could to act as a lubricant, so I could stroke him. When my mouth reached his cock's base, I ran my palm over its head, picked up more of his flowing precum, and together with my spit, I used it to allow my fist to glide up and down over the smooth, veined flesh.

As I slowly stroked the length of his cock with one hand, I reached up and cupped his balls with the other. Unlike Allen's (or mine) Brian's were shaven completely smooth of hair. I gently massaged his hanging testicles, and pulled lightly on his ball sack, before moving in closer and taking one of his balls in my mouth. I sucked and swirled my tongue around it for a while, and then switched to the other one. Finally, I managed to get both of them into my mouth at the same time, as Brian squatted a bit to give me better access.

As I gave his balls a mouth-massage he let out a low moan of satisfaction. I can't say that the act did anything for me; it was not particularly arousing by itself, but I knew that I liked it when Stacy did it to me, so I was happy to give Brian the same pleasure.

As I sucked on his balls, and slowly stroked his hard cock, I reached up between his legs, and started to play with his puckered little asshole. I managed to slide my thumb into my mouth along with his balls, and it came out wet with spit. I then rubbed it around on his sphincter before pushing it up inside his ass.

He squatted a bit more, wiggled his ass, and moaned, "Oh, yeah! That feels nice! You're good at this!"

I sucked hard on his balls as I pulled away, and when they came out of my mouth with a pop, I said, "Thanks! I may be new at most of this, but it doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about it a lot."

"Why don't you think about sucking on his fat cock, sweetheart?" Stacy said from her spot on the bed.

I looked over, and saw the two naked women sitting side by side, with their legs spread and overlapping, and their hands in each other's crotches. Stacy was rubbing Gina's pussy lips and clit, and Gina had two fingers fucking up into Stacy's wet cunt. They were obviously enjoying watching the show as much as I was giving it!

Not that I needed any more encouragement, but Gina then added, "Suck his cock, Brad. Suck him and jerk him off until he squirts his load of cum right into your mouth!"

Always a sucker for dirty-talk, I lapped and lubed my way back up the length of Brad's stiff dick, and then I clamped my mouth over the head and started to suck and swirl my tongue. At the same time, I picked up the speed of my stroking, and I also started to fuck my thumb in and out of his asshole.

He took hold of my head, and started to rock his hips, fucking his hard cock in and out of my mouth. I just kept my lips tight around it, my tongue under it, and let him fuck my face!

"Oh, yeah, baby," his wife said as she mashed her fingers into Stacy's sloppy cunt. "Fuck his mouth! Blow your load right down his throat!"

Apparently, Brian liked dirty-talk, too, because he picked up his pace, and jammed his cock deeper into my mouth; deeper than I would have thought it would go. Each thrust put me right on the verge of gagging, but I loved the feeling, and I loved being used as his fuck toy.

I continued ramming my thumb up his ass, in time to his fuck strokes into my mouth, and I soon heard the change in his breathing that told me he was getting ready to cum.

I heard him grunt, felt his hard cock pulse in my mouth, and felt the first squirt of his hot jism hit the back of my throat.

I quickly pulled back until just the head of his spurting dick was in my mouth, and I sucked and stroked him at the same time. I intended to swallow every bit of his cum, but I wanted to taste—to savor—the slightly bitter saltiness of it, not have it just pumped down my throat.

He must have been saving up for a while for this night, because he came even more than Allen had when I gave him my first blow job. And as had happened with him, I found it very difficult to swallow with my mouth wide open, so his cum filled my mouth and overflowed around his cock.

He finally replaced my hand on his cock with his own, and gave himself a few finishing strokes, pumping the last of his orgasm into my mouth. When he pulled out, he staggered back and dropped down on the bed, saying, "Fuck yeah! That was awesome, Brad! You really know how to suck a cock!"

Brian had barely gotten his cock from my mouth when I felt two hands grabbing me by the hair. Then, as the two women got to their feet, they pulled me to mine, and I soon had two cum-hungry mouths lapping and sucking at my face, going after Brian's excess cum.

As Stacy lapped at my lips and shoved her tongue into my mouth, Gina lowered herself, and found some strings of jism that has dripped onto my chest. Cleaning that off, she went to her knees, and I soon felt her mouth around my cock head, lapping at the generous flow of precum. She then took every bit of my rock hard cock into her mouth and down her throat, grinding her nose into my pubic hair.

I clamped my mouth tight against my wife's, and moaned right down her throat, "Oh, my God!"

Almost as quickly as Gina had engulfed my cock, it came back out of her mouth as Brian pulled her back, saying, "Hey! You know the deal, sweetheart; his first cum is mine!"

She gave my dick a kiss, and replied to him, "I was just getting him warmed up for you."

He gave her a smack on her tight round, naked ass, and said, "Whatever! Go munch a cunt; this is man's work."

She laughed, got up, and said, "My pleasure!"

As Brian got to his knees in front of me, Stacy pushed my wife over backwards on the bed, pushed her legs apart, and latched her mouth onto her glistening pussy.

I looked down and watched Brian take my cock head in his mouth, and suck on it while he stroked my dick with one hand, and massaged my balls with the other. Getting a blow job from another guy was a first for me, as Allen had never sucked my dick, the way that I had his.

Then, Brian surprised me by putting both hands on my ass, and driving his head forward, shoving all of my stiff cock into his mouth and down his throat, just as his wife had done. For whatever illogical reason, I had imagined that only women could deep-throat a cock; I knew that my gag reflex would never let me do it, as much as I might want to.

I threw my head back, and let out a low, "Oh, God! Yes! That feels awesome!"

He slid his mouth all the way off my cock, smiled up at me, and said, "Then you're gonna love mouth-fucking me!" He slapped my ass hard, and commanded, "Fuck my mouth the way you're gonna fuck me up the ass later on! The way I'm gonna fuck your ass!"

With that, he impaled himself on my cock, once again, ground his nose into my pubes, and slapped my ass, again. He then took my hands and put them on the back of his head.

Needing no further instruction, I grabbed two handfuls of hair, and started fucking his mouth and throat in long, deep thrusts. Every forth or fifth drive down his throat, I would pull all the way out, making sure he got a good breath of air, and then I'd shove it back in.

As I got a little rougher with him, slamming into his face as hard as I could, he signaled his encouragement by slapping me repeatedly on both cheeks of my ass. The blows stung, but they seemed to send an electric jolt right down to the tip of my hard cock.

With the foreplay in the shower, and the arousal from giving him a blow job, it didn't take me long to get ready to cum, and I told him I was getting near.

From beside me, I heard his wife say, "Pull out, and jerk off all over his face and into his mouth; he loves that!"

On the next retraction, he agreed, "Do it!" before I speared my dick back into his mouth.

I looked over, and saw the two women watching intently as I fucked Brian's mouth, obviously anticipating the hot cum bath he was going to get, and probably planning to lap it up, as they had done with me.

As I felt the first spurt heading down my dick, I pulled back and began jerking off for all I was worth. The first ribbon shot across his nose and into his closed right eye. The second went right up his left nostril, and the third and forth shot into his open mouth.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers