A Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 03

Story Info
Stacy plays the slut-wife in an xxx theater as Brad watches.
6.2k words
4.47
35.1k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,358 Followers

Author's Note: The following story is a continuation of one posted in 2016 by "dvaranson," titled A Fantasy Fulfilled, and tagged under the "Group Sex" category (it would also fit well under Loving Wives, and Bisexual, however). If you have not read it, I highly recommend it!

Along with many other readers, I enjoyed the story, and waited patiently for his follow up. I even wrote to him, directly, to encourage him to write part two, but I never received a reply ... or part two.

So, with full credit to "dvaranson" for creating the story line and the initial characters, I took the liberty of writing part two, and now, part three.

If you are reading this, dvaranson, thank you for the inspiration! (Please e-mail me!)

Love,

Casey

*****

A Fantasy Fulfilled

Part Three

I was bent over in the shower with my hands against the wall, and my feet spread, as my loving wife, Stacy, fed her new double-ended dildo into my ass. Her end was inserted a short ways into her cunt, and its little rubber nub pressed against her clit as she wiggled her hips, spreading my tight little sphincter with the rubber cock-head.

I let out a satisfied "Ah!" as the head popped inside me, and followed it with an "Oh, God! Yeah!" as the rippled rubber dick rode across my prostate while she pushed it deep into my guts. My already hard cock throbbed at the glorious sensation of the prostate massage and the pain/pleasure stretching of my tiny asshole.

She fucked me for a couple minutes, alternating between complete-withdrawals-and-full-depth penetrations, and short, fast strokes that almost seemed to fold my tight little butt-hole inside out.

Finally, I pulled away from the hard rubber cock, and said, "You're gonna have me coming way too quickly! It's your turn to get fucked by a new toy."

As she unstrapped and unplugged her dildo from her pussy, I picked up the life-like rubber dick from the shower floor, made sure the suction cup was wet, and stuck it to the wall.

I watched as Stacy bent over and backed into it. I had to make a small adjustment to the height, but then its "fire helmet" head was lined up perfectly with her wet cunt.

She pushed back, and I watched, fascinated as the fake cock spread her pussy open, and disappeared, inch by inch, up her cunt hole. The rubber cock was just slightly larger than my own, and I fantasized that it was some stranger entering my slut-wife's hungry pussy.

I moved around in front of her, and fed my raging hard cock into her mouth. As she rocked back and forth on the rubber cock, I fucked her mouth.

She popped the head in and out of her cunt-hole several times, and I did the same with my cock in her mouth, just fucking her between the lips. When she pushed all the way back until the big rubber balls were against her ass, I did the same, shoving my cock down her throat until my balls rubbed her chin.

"Hey, buddy," I said to the imaginary stranger sharing Stacy with me, "How do you like my slut-wife's cunt? She's a damned good fuck, isn't she?"

To Stacy, I said, "He says your cunt is tighter than his wife's or his secretary's. He says that if his wife was as sexy, hot, and open-minded as you, he wouldn't need to fuck his secretary ... or strangers."

"What?" I said to our imaginary friend. "Hell, no, I don't mind. I love seeing her take a strange cock up her cunt, especially when I'm fucking her mouth! She loves being a slut-wife, and the best part is that I get to take her home and fuck her all night long while she tells me all about how your cock felt getting shoved up her cunt!"

As she picked up the pace of bobbing herself on the hard wall-mounted dick, she had one hand underneath herself, rubbing her clit, while the other went back and forth between her nipples, pinching and pulling on them.

When I heard her moan around my cock, I knew she was getting ready to cum, and I told her, "Go for it baby! Gush your hot cum all over his hard cock! Let him feel your slut-wife cunt grip his dick and milk him dry!"

At the same time, I took my cock from her mouth, and started jerking off fast and hard. I wanted to shoot my load all over her pretty face at the same time that she came. I didn't quite make it, but I was right behind her, painting her face with squirt after squirt of cum just as she was coming down from her orgasm.

I stood her up, and kissed her hard, tasting and swapping my own hot jism that covered her lips. God, I love that woman!

After we finished the shower and dried off, we were relaxing in bed, both naked, and covered by just a sheet.

"I think you've created a monster," she said as she snuggled close to me. "The slut-wife thing really turns me on. Much more than I ever thought it might."

"I'm glad you're as into that fantasy as I am," I said, kissing her forehead, and gently stroking one of her naked tits.

"So, just fantasy?" she said. "I thought you liked watching Brian fuck me last weekend."

"I did! That was awesome!" I looked down at her, and said, "Are you saying you'd like to go out and fuck other strangers for real?"

"Even when I was in college, I never slept with anyone before the fifth date, until I met you," she said. "And even then, it was our fourth date before we fucked.

"And don't get me wrong, baby," she went on, "our love life is fantastic! It's just that, well ... the idea of that raw, pure, slutty sex—fucking just to fuck—well, I can't even describe how that turns me on!" She looked up at me, and added, "I thought it did you, too."

"So, what are you saying?" I asked. "You want to go on-line and find strangers to fuck? Pick up guys at a bar? That's great in a fantasy or in the stories on Literotica, but it's not exactly safe sex ... in more ways than one. At least with Brian, he was introduced through a mutual friend."

"What if there was a way to have safe sex with total strangers?" she replied.

I looked at her, and realized this was not just a spur-of-the-moment conversation. "I'm listening," I said.

"So, when Gina and I were at Eros the other day, getting our new toys," she explained, "Gina pointed out that they have an adult movie theater in the back of the store."

"You mean peep-show booths with glory holes? That kind of thing?" I asked.

"Well, they probably have those, too," she said, "but I mean a real theater, with a big screen and a hundred seats."

"And they allow people to screw while the movie is playing?" I asked. "Isn't that public sex? Isn't that how Peewee Herman got busted and fucked up his career?"

"That was in a public theater," she said. "This is actually a private club. You have to be a member to get in."

"Okay, it's safe from a legal standpoint, maybe," I said, "but even if they give out free condoms with your membership, is that really enough protection from what any one of those guys could be carrying?"

"In order to get a membership card," she explained, "everyone has to have a blood test, submit to a background check, and go through a personal interview."

"Really?" I said. "Just to get into an x-rated movie theater?"

"No. For twenty bucks, you can go in and watch whatever you want; you just can't participate," she said. "With a membership, you get a wristband when you go in, so everyone else knows that you've been cleared."

I laughed, and said, "Well, that sounds like an interesting club to belong to! Where do we apply?"

"I already signed us up, on-line," she said with a big smile. "We have an appointment at the clinic, tomorrow morning."

"Pretty sure you'd be able to convince me, huh?" I said.

"After that little fantasy conversation in the shower with the stranger fucking my cunt, it removed all doubt," she said.

"Oh, and by the way," she added, "I put down that you had a vasectomy, so you'll need to give them a sperm sample, tomorrow, to verify that. You get a different colored wrist band, apparently, depending on your level of safeness. Since I had a hysterectomy, I'll get the same one."

It took a week before we had our tests back from the clinic and got a time to go in for our interviews. By the time we left—each with a photo ID card—I was thoroughly impressed with the whole thing. I felt completely safe in letting Stacy go in there, and doing anything she wanted with anyone she met. We made plans to go the next Saturday night; three days away. (It was a long three days!)

When Stacy came out of the bedroom Saturday night, I looked her up and down, and let out a long whistle. She had on a form-hugging red dress that was obviously made of some elastic material, because it clung to her every curve like it was painted on.

The hem of the tight dress was just a few inches below the curve of her ass; it had narrow straps that went over her shoulders, leaving her arms bare; and it had a deeply scooped neckline that would have shown off her ample cleavage even if the zipper down the front had been pulled all the way up.

As it was, she had it pulled down far enough that I could almost see the bottom of her beautiful, full tits. However they had woven that material, it cupped her boobs, held them firmly together, and presented them in a lusty view that just barely hid her erect nipples.

She did a turn for me, and I said, appreciatively, "Wow! You have nailed the slut-wife look! You are gorgeous! How do you feel?"

"The same way; slutty," she said. "I am so hot thinking about this that I have to keep wiping the juice from my pussy!" She wrapped her arms around me, kissed me passionately, and then said, "Thank you so much for letting me do this! I love you so much!"

"I love you, too, baby!" I said. "Isn't it a shame we had to wait for years to find out that we shared this fantasy? I can't wait!"

When we got to Eros, we walked through to the back, Stacy's red stiletto heels clicking all the way.

At the theater entrance, a pretty young girl scanned our cards, looked at her computer screen, and said, "Ah! Your first visit. Welcome!"

From a drawer, she took out a couple of white wristbands, and held them out to us. As I reached for them, she pulled them back, and said, "Oh, wait! You get Bs. I didn't notice that."

"Bs?" I said. "What's that?"

"It says here that you both registered as bisexual," she replied. She then produced a pair of bands with a series of Bs printed on top of the white. "This reduces some of the awkwardness of approaching somebody who might not be into the same preferences as you are. There are also Ls, Gs, Ts, and Cs."

"Lesbians, gays, transsexuals, and ...?" I said, not coming up with anything for the C.

"Cross-dressers," she answered.

"Ah! Yes," I said, "I can see how that could be awkward to discover if you weren't expecting it."

As she snapped the bands around our wrists, she said, "You'll go up those stairs, and then you'll be behind the last row, and at the top of the theater. I suggest you just hang out there, for a few minutes, to let your eyes get accustomed to the light." She then added with a sexy grin, "And to see if there are any patrons you might want to sit near."

"So, that's the observation platform?" I said. "That where you have to stay if you just pay to watch the show ... or shows?"

"Oh, no!" she said. "If you pay for admission, you can sit anywhere you want; as close to anyone else, as they're comfortable with; you just can't touch them. If someone approaches you without a wrist band, please let us know, right away.

"And it won't make a difference to you," she went on, talking to Stacy, "but a guy with a yellow band has active sperm. If you had a chance of getting pregnant, you'd want to be sure he was wearing a condom ... which are in all the seatbacks."

I laughed, and said, "You certainly have all the bases covered!"

"Mr. Harris is all about enjoyable and safe sexual experiences," she said.

"Does he come in very often?" I asked. "I mean, to partake, not just inspect his operation?"

"Once a month, maybe," she answered. She looked at Stacy, and added with a chuckle, "I always think it's such a shame when I clip that G band around his wrist. He's a good looking guy! I wouldn't mind watching a movie with him!" She used quote fingers when she said watching a movie."

"I know what you mean!" Stacy said. "I watched my husband, here, giving Allen a blow job, and I have to say I felt a little envious."

We went up the stairs, and as I reached for the door handle, Stacy said, "You know what would really put this slut-wife fantasy over the top?"

I looked at her slinky dress, with half of her boobs exposed for all to see, and I answered, "I can't imagine. What?"

"If I were here alone," she said.

"You want me to leave?" I asked.

"Of course not," she answered. "Just not be with me; like I really am a slut-wife, out cheating on my hubby. I'll go in first, then in a minute, you come in like you're just another horny guy."

"I think I can play that part, convincingly," I said with a smile. "But how about if I go in first? I want to see the reaction you get from all the other horny guys in there."

She smiled broadly, gave me a big kiss, and said, "I love you so much, baby!"

I stepped into the back of the theater, and on the screen, a man and a woman—apparently husband and wife—were taking off their clothes as another woman—wearing a black garter, stockings, and a shelf bra supporting magnificent tits—looked on. When they were both naked, she handed them blindfolds.

"Put these on," she said. "You're not allowed to see who the other members are until you're accepted." As they tied them, she went on, "Once you step into the next room, you'll be required to do whatever any member asks you to do. Refusal of any request, and you'll be automatically disqualified from membership; no second chances. Do you understand?"

The wife eagerly answered, "Yes!" The husband was a bit more hesitant, but finally said, "Okay. Let's do this." Facing his wife, he added, "I know you really want this."

"I love you, baby!" she said as the other woman opened the double doors to reveal a dozen or more attractive men and women, all completely naked.

Back to reality, I looked out across the theater. The seats were arranged in three sections. The center section faced directly at the screen, like any other theater, but on both sides, the groups of seats were angled, so that anyone sitting there could either watch the movie or the patrons.

My eyes got accustomed to the light pretty quickly, which was because the theater wasn't quite as dark as most. Along with the light coming from the movie screen, there were also small lights in the arms of each of the seats. That made it easy to see wristbands, but also made sure that patrons who wanted to be part of the action, weren't fumbling in the dark. It also allowed the watchers to see the show that was not on the screen.

When I walked in, I saw most of the heads in the room turn my way at the sound of the door. I noticed that most of the patrons—a dozen, or so—were male.

Of the four women, one was in the watcher seats, rubbing her crotch through a pair of shorts, and the others I sensed were with a partner. One of them had her tits hanging out of her open blouse while her friend had his hand between her legs, and she was jerking off the stiff dick that stuck out through his fly.

Another was leaning over, and giving her partner a blowjob, and the third had her feet up on the seat in front of her, with her guy's face was between her long legs, lapping at her cunt.

The reason I got the impression they were all partnered up was that although there were other guys nearby and watching—all with their dicks in their hands—none approached to join in. My guess was verified with at least the jerking-off couple, when a guy walked up the aisle behind them, and offered his hard cock to the woman for a blowjob. Her friend shook his head and waved him off, and the guy put up his hands in a "sorry" gesture, immediately backed away. At least it was a polite group.

I walked down the aisle to the bottom of the theater, across in front of the screen, and found a seat in the watcher section, in the row behind the woman in shorts (who, by that time, had unzipped them, and had her hand inside, as she watched the couple on the screen getting fed a pair of hard cocks).

The seat I selected allowed me to look across the whole theater, up toward the door at the top, to see the reactions when my sexy hot-wife walked in. I suspected that it would be far different from when the guys turned to see just another male join the audience.

The door opened with a clack, and Stacy stepped into the room. Virtually everyone turned to see who had joined the group, and I don't think anyone turned away when they saw her standing there in her slinky outfit, and all alone. Even the young woman in front of me (I could tell, now, that she in her twenties, or so) was watching. She pulled her stretchy top up to expose her tits, and began squeezing her nipples while her hand ground away at her pussy. That's when I noticed the B on her wristband.

Stacy walked down the aisle to the third row from the front, which was completely empty, and went across to about the middle. She never made eye contact with me, but she had to know that just about every eye in the place was on her.

I unzipped my pants, and fished out my cock. I began to stroke it slowly as I watched my wife.

She sat down, and looked straight ahead at the action on the screen. The wife was on her back, and a well-built older guy was rubbing his dick up and down her pussy lips, getting ready to push it in, while a slender Asian girl straddled her head and ground her pussy into the face.

The scene was hot, but I'm sure it was Stacy's own anticipation of what she was getting into that had her pull the short dress up far enough to give her fingers access to her pussy. As she rubbed gently over the lips that had to be soaking wet, she used her other hand to tug down on the dress' zipper until the material parted enough to free her gorgeous tits. She then began to run her fingers around the already-stiff nipples.

I glanced over at the screen, and saw that scene had switched to the husband. He was on a coffee table, on his back, with his legs held up and apart by two naked women. A third, wearing a long, black strap-on, was fucking him up the ass, while a young guy sucked on his dick. Another guy, stroking his hard cock, squatted over the husbands head, and lowered his ass to his face for a rim-job. The camera angle changed to show the husband flicking his tongue over the guy's hairless pucker, and then, as commanded, pushing it into the tiny little hole.

I looked back at Stacy, and saw that she had attracted company. Guys were sitting in the seats on either side of her, as well as in front and in back of her. Like me, they all had their hard cocks out through their flies.

The guy on her left reached over, and took her hand from her tits, and guided it to his stiff dick. She began to slowly stroke it up and down. In repayment, he started to massage her left tit.

She then moved her other hand from between her legs, and, slick with her pussy juice, she began to jerk off the guy on her right. He responded by squeezing her right tit, and pulling on its nipple.

The guy in front turned around in his seat, reached over, and began to finger-fuck my wife's vacated cunt. Going into stimulation overload, I watched as Stacy's eyes closed and she laid her head back against her seat. Her mouth was wide open as she moaned softly between long, deep breaths.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,358 Followers
12