A Fantasy Fullfilled

Story Info
She wished she had a companion.
2.1k words
3.78
35.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jessica lay staring up at the ceiling she wishes she had a male companion at times like this when she is really horny and has nothing but her toys to help her through the long lonely night. Tonight was one of those nights as she lays there and tries to decide which toy she wants to use.

Deciding on her slim vibrator she gets up out of bed and gets it out of her secret hiding spot, gets some lube out and makes it all nice and slippery. Gets undressed, then goes and lays back down on her big bed. As she is getting ready to insert the vibrator she hears a noise. Slowly she gets up still naked she goes out in the hall to investigate the noise.

Just as she sticks her head out the door of her room to look a big strong man pushes her back into the room and then proceeds to push her down on the bed. He then roughly puts her hands up and ties each one to the bed then he gags her so she can't scream and alert anyone passing by.

As he is doing all this Jessica struggles and tries to get free of him but he is too strong for her to no avail she is trapped and now tied to the bed unable to move. She can't even scream for help as she is gagged at the moment.

Once he has her all tied up and she can't move he pulls out a whip and whips it across her bare skin catching one nipple as he does so. She tries to let out a scream but all you hear is a muffled sound. He gets down real close to her ear and says to her in a whisper, "do as I say and I won't hurt you, do you understand me?" " If you understand blink once."

She blinks once to let him know she understands clearly what he has said to her. "Good, now keep still for a minute while i step out of the room." She nods her head to let him know she won't move a muscle.

He steps out of the room for a few minutes. She can hear muffled voices in the hall like he is talking to someone but she can't quite make out if its male or female. He comes back in the room but she can sense that he isn't alone.

He slowly walks over to the bed and roughly spreads her legs wide open for anyone in the room to view. he then leans into her eye sight and places a blindfold on her so she is unable to see anything that is going on. But she can now hear another person breathing in the room. Still not sure if it is man or woman.

With her legs spread wide he leans down and whispers in her ear once more, and says to her, " My friend here is going to start by licking your hot juicy pussy." She nods in response. She can feel someone get down between her legs and can feel his or her breathe on her thighs. Jessica feels the persons fingers pull open her pussy lips to find that she is already wet from all the excitement. Even though she is being forced to do this, she is very turned on by it.

As the person spreads her lips she feels fingernails that don't belong to a guy. She realizes that she is being touched by another woman. Never having had another woman touch her in such a way, she got a little scared and started thrashing in her binds. As she does so she is pinned down by the strong man that tied her up in the first place. He holds her in place and leans down and whispers in her ear one more time. " If you resist you will be punished." She struggles again. He then picks up the whip and cracks it across her chest catching both nipples this time. She tries to yell but it does no good with her mouth gagged.

She stops struggling so as not to get the whip again and relaxes just slightly. The woman between her thighs proceeds with the touching. She rubs her fingers up and down her wet pussy, leans her head in and flicks Jessica's clit with her tongue. Little does Jessica know that this woman is also being forced to do this to her.

The man that has Jessica tied also has this other woman's feet tied to the bed and ordered her to lick Jessica's pussy while he watches. If she doesn't do as he asks she will also be punished. She slowly licks Jessica's pussy concentrating on her clit at first, then moving her tongue around her entire pussy as she gets to her wet pussy hole she slowly pushes her tongue in just a little bit. Jessica gasps in pleasure, she never knew that being licked by another woman would be so wonderful.

As the woman is licking her pussy, the man is standing there watching and telling her how to lick it and how fast to go, as this woman has never licked a woman before either. He is watching and is getting turned on, he reaches down and starts to stroke his huge cock while he watches the show. He now needs another persons touch on his cock, so he leans down and starts to take the gag off of Jessica's mouth. He leans close to her ear and tells her that if she screams for help he will snap her neck and it will be the end of her life. Jessica nods in acknowledgment. He takes off the gag and then gets up and on his knees right in front of her face and orders Jessica to open her mouth.

Jessica does as she is told and opens her mouth as wide as she can. He then slowly forces the head of his huge cock in her mouth and tells her to lick it. Jessica licks her tongue all around the head of his cock, making sure she licks it good so he is pleased and won't punish her. Her tongue circling all around the tip and catching the sensitive spot of his huge cock with her tongue with every flick. He then tries to push his cock in a little more, it is so huge that it barely fits in her mouth. He is still watching the other girl licking Jessica's pussy and getting her nice and wet for a cock to slid into.

Jessica is so aroused by now that she can't stand it anymore and needs to cum or be fucked by someone. The man then takes his cock out of her mouth and slaps Jessica in the face with it and tells her to sit tight for a minute. He then tells the other girl to stop licking her pussy and unties the girls feet and orders her to get up and straddle Jessica's face and place her hands on the rail of the bed. He then ties the girls hands to the head of the bed right next to Jessica's so she can't get away.

He then orders Jessica to lick the girls pussy while he watches for a few more minutes. Telling Jessica how to lick her pussy. Jessica does what he says and he watches the two girls as Jessica licks the girl is fucking Jessica's tongue moving her pussy up and down on Jessica's face while the man watches in pleasure. He then makes sure his cock is nice and lubed as he knows he is too big to just slide into Jessica's pussy with out it.

Slowly he pushes the head of his cock in her opening, she almost screams out in pain as his cock is way to big to fit inside her. Her scream is muffled by the woman's pussy she is licking. she lays real still for a few minutes as he sits there with the head of his cock barely inside her trying to let it adjust to the enormous cock. Playing with her clit to get her wet so it will be easier to open her hole more so he can slide in and out a little easier.

Finally after what seemed like an hour but was only a few minutes. He starts to slide the head in and out but not going too far in so he doesn't rip her apart. He is here to enjoy not to destroy. Jessica's now throbbing wet hot pussy is slowly opening up to allow his huge cock in a little deeper.

As the pain slowly ebbs away and the pleasure of his cock starts to get better Jessica starts to lick the woman's pussy a little faster. The man with the huge cock starts to pick up his rhythm and fucks Jessica's pussy a little faster, she screams her pleasure into the woman's pussy she is still trying to concentrate on licking. As the man is fucking her tight little pussy with his huge cock he snaps his finger and Jessica feels another persons hands on her body.

The man has brought in another person, his hands are strong as they slide up and down to caress her body stopping to pinch a nipple and then down to flick his finger on her clit. She gasps in pleasure. She wasn't expecting any one else to be involved.

The man that is fucking her pussy nods his head and he slowly pulls out to position Jessica's body a little more up in the air so her ass is showing and exposed for anyone to penetrate. The other guy gets undressed and is stroking some lube on his fairly large cock. then gets into position and takes some lube and rubs it around Jessica's asshole sticking a finger in to make sure he gets it nice and lubed up. Once it is nice and lubed he then takes the head of his large cock and slowly sticks it in the opening of her ass.

Jessica almost screams out in pain as he is forcing his large throbbing member in her small tight little asshole. he stops for a few seconds to let her ass adjust to his size. Then he forces a little more in her ass. While the one man is fitting his cock in her ass the other man rubs her clit a little to ease the pain that she is experiencing from the initial penetration in her ass. As the pain eases more Jessica starts to move her ass a little to let the man know it is OK to proceed.

He slowly starts to pump in and out of her ass making Jessica feel the best she has ever felt in a long time. Then she feels her legs being spread just enough for the other man with the huge cock to open her pussy lips and slowly push his huge cock in her pussy once again so that Jessica is filled up in both holes and her mouth is covered in pussy. As pussy juice starts to trickle down her chin. She screams out in delight as she is being fucked really hard in both holes.

Jessica can feel her body start to tense up getting ready for her intense orgasm. Finally her body starts to shake all over as she has the orgasm of a life time. both men also climax as they feel Jessica start to shake they let loose there juices inside her ass and pussy..

After they are fully emptied both men pull out and the guy that was in Jessica's pussy take the woman off her mouth and shoves his huge cock down Jessica's throat, making her suck off all their juices from his cock. While the other guy takes his cock out of her ass and forces his cock in the other woman's mouth and makes her suck off all his cum from his cock.

They then untie both girls and slide there cocks in and out there mouths until they are hard once more and then they each take turns fucking both the girls in the ass and pussy. Over and over again until they just can't take anymore fucking and cumming...

Once both men are fully satisfied they tell the girls that if they ever tell anyone about this they will come and hurt them. They then turn around and leave the room...

Five minutes later Jessica gets a phone call from a guy and he says to her, " So how was that my sweet, I hope we did good for you and your best friend?" Jessica replies, " Yes Hun you two were wonderful.. we shall have to do that again sometime!"