A Fantasy Fullfilled

Story Info
Erotic fantasy for men and women!
1.3k words
3
16.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This erotic story is about looking at things from a man and woman's perspective. Often, we fall into the trap of thinking about what we want and forget what may be important to our partners. Some of this story may not be what you expected, it might go against what you believe in, but continue reading. The story will take you in another direction. When you think you've figured it out – you didn't! Please take the time to share your thoughts. Thanks!

*

It was late Saturday afternoon and I finally finished the proposal for Monday morning's meeting. It's was time to relax and enjoy what was left of the weekend. I went into the kitchen, poured myself some Hennessey and then headed for the shower. I turned the water on, undressed and stepped into the shower. The jets of warm water ran down my body and I closed my eyes.

The warm water relaxed me when again; Sonia's smiling face came to mind. I haven't seen or heard from her in over five years, but still think about her often. Our time together was amazing, even though it lasted less than four weeks. She was the type of woman most men only dream about, very few are lucky to meet and even fewer have the good fortune to sleep with.

She had the most beautiful eyes, a great body and absolutely loved to have sex. Some people just go through the motions, but Sonia loved everything about it. It showed in the way she moved, dressed and even looked at you. It wasn't a game – it was a way of life for her. She was a master of seduction – even in it's simplest form. It all made sense after she left. I believe the reason she was so sensual was to keep me excited and therefore have control of me. There wasn't anything that I wouldn't do for her.

It wasn't that she was selfish – she was far from it. She gave just as much as she received and there was pleasure in everything she did. It is hard to explain, but she enjoyed being Sonia and proved it every day. Her eyes were always filled with infatuation, each kiss was warm and full of passion, and every touch had meaning – a purpose. She was the type of woman every man wants, but rarely finds.

We would lie in bed and talk about what we wanted from life – what made us happy – even what we didn't like. Before long we were touching, holding and kissing each other passionately. A couple of times she had me lie on my back and she would climb on top and slide down onto me. I then grabbed her breasts and squeezed them, slightly pinched her nipples, kissed licked and then sucked on her breast. After a few minutes, she would lean down, kiss me and her breasts would press against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and then gently, but firmly ran my hands down her back to her ass. Her skin was warm and smooth. We would hold, touch, kiss and look into each other's eyes as we appreciated each other. Isn't that what a woman wants?

She would tighten and loosen her pussy and her vagina walls fluttered and massaged my cock. We barely moved, but the pleasure between my legs grew each moment until I had an intense orgasm. I held her tight as I felt cum leave my balls, shoot up my shaft and out with intensity. She then gently grinded her clit against me and within a few of minutes climaxed. She moaned, trembled and I felt our juices flow out of her, down my ball sack and onto the bed. She smiled as I kissed and said that being that wet was a sure sign of success.

I loved her amazing ways! Being around her was unbelievably addicting and she knew it. She knew how to pleasure and what it took to keep me happy – wanting her.

It's been over five years and I still get hard just thinking about her sexy and erotic ways. I closed my eyes and thought about the time I was in bed with her. I was propped up with a couple of pillows. She was laying flat on her stomach between my legs. She would kiss, lick and suck on my balls and it didn't take long for me to want the warmth of her mouth around my cock. She would eventually take the head of my dick in her mouth, flick her tongue and then tell me how much she wanted to feel my cock swell and fill her mouth with cum. Then she would slowly slide her wet lips up and down my shaft and use her tongue to intensify the feeling. I liked how she continued to massage my balls, pulled then down and press slightly against my asshole with a finger.

Sonia sensed when I was about to cum and would take about two inches in her mouth and suck as her tongue licked the head of my dick. Her moist finger would slide in my ass and massage my prostate until I exploded into her mouth. Sometimes she would swallow and other times she would let it run down my cock as she slid her lips up and down my shaft until I was soft.

She also likes to spread her legs or bend over and asking me to take her – to fuck her. It didn't end when I came. She would not stop until she was pleasured. If I came before she was done then she still made sure she had an orgasm. It was only fair - right! She would masturbate, grab one of her toys or ask me to please her orally. Sometimes she would wait a few minutes and then get me hard again. She just let me know what she wanted, instead of expecting me to know or making me guess. We always talked about what pleased us. Isn't that what everyone wants?

I continued masturbating as I thought about the things Sonia did to me and before long; I was shooting streams of cum into the shower. When I was done, I leaned back against the wall and thought about how much I missed her ways. After a few minutes, I stepped out of the shower and dried off.

I grabbed the Hennessey and went into the bedroom. I laid down on the bed and thought about what was the driving force behind Sonia. What made her so sensual - sexual? She took so much pleasure in having a man cum in her mouth. Was it the fact that she made it happen or was it that her man was pleasured?

She had the same tools every other woman has – but why is Sonia so different? I've thought about this often and from my experience, I feel the primary difference is that she truly enjoyed what she did and made sure that the person she was with was happy and pleased. She did all the things that extremely slutty woman would do, but Sonia did it with confidence, elegance and sophistication.

One can only guess as to what went on in Sonia's head to make her the way she was. I just know that I longed to be around her because she made me feel happy, safe and free. How can I have that feeling again? Should I find another Sonia or should I be more like her.

I wondered what went through her mind. What was it like to be her? What would it be like to be Sonia – to be a woman...

it's not always, as it seems...