A Fantasy Gone Too Far

Story Info
A rich woman makes a writers fantasy come true.
2k words
3.83
33.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's your address?"

The words were written across my computer screen.

"Serious?"

"Yea, what's your address? You've got me so turned on that I need to see you right now, I'm very rich."

We had been making up erotic story ideas for a while, so I thought she was kidding, I gave her my address and said," what are you going to do jump on a plane and fly over here, burst in to my girlfriends house and start sucking my cock right in front of her?"

She replied,

"Yea, your girl wouldn't like that too much, huh? I'd better hire a couple body guards."

the thought excited me

"What are they going to do, hold her down, and stick their cocks in to her?"

"If I told them to."

"That'd be hot"

"k, be there in a bit..."

"what?"

"hello?"

She couldn't be serious. I figured it was just like her to leave me with that fantasy in my head for the night.

After waiting for a while to see where she went, I gave up and went to bed.

But then in the morning, I heard a loud crash. I jumped up out of bed and heard my girlfriend screaming. I thought to myself, "Oh my God, what have I done?"

I ran outside of the bedroom and seen these two huge guys tying up my girlfriend and gagging her. She looked at me with fear and confusion in her eyes.

"Well, hello sexy" A woman stepped around the corner, wearing full out dominatrix gear.

"I'm sorry my dear, but your boyfriend has been a naughty boy." She said as she observed my girlfriend struggling on the floor. She sensually put one leg in front of the other as she walked to her. "You see, he's been on late, writing dirty stories that have been getting me so wet..." She said as she rubbed her finger along one of the body guards biceps. One of the men said, "He wants to see you get fucked by other men too. What do you think about that?" He took off her gag

"Is this true?" She said as she looked at me.

"Yes." I said, and walked up to the woman, "But that was just a fantasy, you need to get the hell out of my house right now!" I demanded.

"Hey!" Another body guard barked as he came around the corner "No one talks to her like that!" He said as he pushed me to my knees "Apologize."

"Just do as they say." My girlfriend said.

"Yea, do as we say." One of the men said as he started to kiss my girlfriend

"Listen to your girlfriend, because people that know me, know that when I say anything, it gets done. If I tell someone to kiss my ass. It's not an insult, it's an order." She pulled down her pants, and then the body guard grabbed my head and chin and shoved my face right in between the strangers ass cheeks.

"Now kiss it."

I pressed my lips against her asshole and puckered up.

"C'mon, stick your tongue out." She said as she waved her ass in my face.

I stuck out my tongue and she started grinding against it, running her pussy all over it. She was extremely wet, and this started to turn me on.

I looked over at my girlfriend and seen that she was not resisting at all, and was kissing one of the men passionately. She started undoing one of the mans pants, and put her hands down and started stroking his cock.

"You didn't know your girlfriend was a total slut, did you?"

He then pushed her head down and started thrusting his cock in to her mouth. She started making moaning noises.

The other man took out his cock and started rubbing it against her face as the other man thrust his cock deep in to her mouth.

The woman said to me, "You told me your girlfriend wouldn't let you deep throat her, looks like she has no problem today."

"Does that bother you?"

She turned around and pulled down my pants. My rock hard cock popped out. "Looks like you like it."

"No, it was just a natural reaction." I exclaimed.

"Well let's see what kind of natural reaction you have when you stick your cock in there with his."

The 3rd body guard grabbed me and I tried to resist, but he was easily twice my size and he over powered me.

He took my cock and shoved it in to my girlfriends mouth while the other mans cock was still in there. I was freaked out and was afraid it was going to hurt my girlfriend, but her tongue was dancing around his cock and she started rubbing it against mine.

"That's so hot" The dominatrix said, and started kissing me and rubbing my girlfriends face. She ran her hand down her cheek and rubbed our cocks and squeezed them together.

"You like that, don't you?"

"no..." I said to her.

"Maybe you'd like to watch me lick her pussy? Hmmm?" She said to me. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

I didn't say anything. She knew about all my kinky fantasies, and how I wanted to watch my conservative girlfriend be with another woman.

"Put her on the table." She ordered.

When her mouth was free, she said, "no, don't! I'm not gay. Please, I'll get all you men off, and you can fuck my boyfriend, please, don't touch me."

"Oh, don't worry sweetheart. She said, I'm just going to give a few tips on how to lick a pussy."

"No, don't." She said, as the men held her legs open, they started rubbing her all over. She reached out and started rubbing the one mans cock. The other took his cock out and had her rub it.

The dominatrix put her mouth between her legs, and slowly ran a tongue up her leg.

"Oh.. no... oh my God." My girlfriend said, with a slight moan. The dominatrix started doing all sorts of things with her tongue that I never did, and my girlfriend responded with enthusiasm, grinding her pussy against her face and pulling a cock in to her mouth. The stranger started flicking her tongue faster and started putting her fingers in to love hole. Rubbing them in and out, my girlfriend started moaning louder and louder, and then all of a sudden, the girl pulled her fingers out, and my girlfriend squirted all over her.

I had never seen her do that before.

"That was so fucking hot" The woman said, and motioned to me, "Come here, I need a dick in my pussy." She grabbed my cock and motioned for me to go behind her. I thrust my cock in to her and pounded her in to my girlfriends pussy. "Oh yes!" she yelled, "Fuck me!"

The 3rd bodyguard took his cock and pulled my girlfriends hand in to it. The sight of my girlfriend taking all those dicks and working them with such enthusiasm was really turning me on. I pounded the girls pussy making her whole body move and it was shoving her face in to my girlfriends hot, wet vagina each time. My girlfriend responded with a moan on each thrust. I couldn't handle it any more and was about to cum, when the dominatrix, pulled my cock out and said,

"no, not yet."

She squeezed my cock tight, and said,

"You've been a bad boy. You can't cum until I say you can cum."

"You" she said to one of the body guards, "Get on the floor."

She turned to me, "You've been jerking off with other girls on the internet, and you should be punished for it."

"You told me your girl would never let you stick it in her ass, but she had tried it with other men. So now, because you've been such a bad boyfriend, you're going to have to watch her get fucked in the ass by another man."

She motioned to the other two body guards, the one took his cock out of her mouth and the other out of her hand and picked her up.

"No! I don't like anal! Please, don't."

The dominatrix replied, "Oh sweety, don't worry, you're going to love this."

While rubbing her pussy, they spread her legs and placed her down on the man lying on the floor, easing his cock head in to her asshole.

"So tight." The man said.

"Ohhhh..." my girlfriend squealed

"Oh, you're poor sweet girlfriend is getting sodomized, because you're such a dirty pervert. Why don't you make her feel better?" She said to me.

She then grabbed my hair, and pushed my head in to my girlfriends pussy.

"Yea... eat that pussy while her ass is getting filled by a big hard cock."

My girlfriends pussy was soaking wet and as I licked up and down her clit she started thrusting against me and riding the mans cock.

"I knew you would like it, you little slut!" The dominatrix said to her, and walked over to my girlfriend. "Now lick this pussy."

My girl tried to resist and moved her head away but the girl forced her mouth on to her clit, and my girlfriend gave in quickly, licking her pussy up and down and continuing to thrust farther and farther on the mans cock. Her moaning was getting louder and louder and I could feel her juices building up for another orgasm.

"Come here you two." The dominatrix said to the two body guards. She grabbed their cocks, and jerked one off while she stuck the other in between her pussy and my girlfriends mouth.

"Stick it in her mouth." She ordered as she pushed his cock in to my girlfriends mouth. "She loves cock so much. You put in there too." She ordered the other one, and they both started fucking her mouth while my girlfriend rubbed them and grabbed their asses with enthusiasm.

The dominatrix turned to me, "Why don't you put another cock inside of her and put it up her pussy."

I got up and positioned my cock above her pussy lips. I put it inside of her and started thrusting deep in to her pussy.

My girlfriend started moaning louder and louder, her body started to shake and the dominatrix rapidly finger her pussy in front of my face.

"Oh God, yes, make her cum with all your dicks." She said, "Oh fuck yes..."

"Now you, on the bottom, fill her pussy with your dick. Stretch that shit wide open."

He pulled out and I felt his cock press up against mine as he tried to put it in my girlfriends tight pussy.

"No! Don't!" I exclaimed as I felt like it would be too much to have another cock pressing against mine.

"Shut up!" The dominatrix said to me, as she grabbed my head and pulled it in to her pussy. "Lick that cunt!"

The mans cock slipped in to her pussy and my girlfriend exploded in to ecstasy.

I could feel the womans pussy start to get soaking wet, and she started rubbing it faster and faster against my face. "Oh yes!! Fill her up with all of your cum!! Fucking cum inside of her." She started yelling as she approached her own orgasm. She pulled away from my face and rapidly rubbed her clit. "Oh god, yes, cum!"

The two men with their dicks in her mouth responded and I could hear one moaning and cumming, followed shortly by the other, filling my girlfriends mouth with their sperm. It started dripping down her face and as they pulled their cocks out, my girlfriend started moaning louder and louder, "Oh fuck yes! fill me up!" She moaned. "I'm cumming!!" She yelled as her body started arching.

This was enough for all of us, the dominatrix started moaning and leaned on my girlfriend as her pussy started squirting all over me. My face was quickly getting covered in all of her juices and I could feel the juices building up in my wifes pussy as she orgasmed and the man below me filled her pussy with his cum. I started moaning and blasted a load deep inside of her.