A Fantasy Inspired By 'Chat'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled me hard toward her and was right on target as she guided my cock into her. I plunged it deep into her and felt the wetness, warmth and perfect tightness of her amazing body. However there was no time to linger as she pushed me out and then pulled my hips hard toward her. My cock, again right on target through the center of her hole, impaled her again. With each repeating thrust she let out a noise that was almost a laughing sound with intermittent exclamations of "yes", "oh god" and "don't stop." I leaned forward and straddled my arms on each side of her mid-section to get balance as I continued to pump rhythmically as firmly as I could. I watched her writhing as she turned her head back and forth in intense enjoyment of the pounding she was taking. My thighs and balls were banging into her ass with each thrust so hard that you could actually hear them slap against her. While not missing a beat, I straightened up for a moment to finally remove the shirt still hanging from my shoulders. It was damp with my sweat and feeling constrictive. I felt the coolness of the air on my perspired back as she kept on going as if it was never going to end. While I continued fucking her at the intense pace she desired, she began to rub and squeeze her tits and pinch hard and pull on her nipples. I started to slow down and speed up, changing the rhythm to enhance her sensations and to keep her from coming again until I was ready as well. This was so incredible I knew I would come again if I just kept fucking her.

Just as I was reaching the end of my stamina, she stretched out her legs upward and straight to each side. Her toes were curled and her feet pointed out. She held her legs unsupported like wings outstretched and then she lifted her head and looked straight at me. "I want you to cum with me", she ordered, "I want you to cum inside me....right now!" With that she reached out and pulled my waste toward her. I thrust inside her one last time she arched her back. I watched my organ disappear deep into her and then I looked over her incredible body and her gorgeous face one last time. Watching me fuck this incredible creature was more than enough to make me ready to come. I then wrapped my left arm around her lower back and my right around the back of her neck. I felt her perspired breasts against my chest and I buried my face in her neck. She wrapped her arms around my back a neck and I felt her finger nails digging into my flesh. Not hard enough to break the skin but enough that it excited me even more and I now felt that I was completely united to her.

I pressed hard into her with my hips. With my cock now deep inside of her I kept a pulsing, grinding rhythm with my hips hoping my motions would allow my tool to hit her spot. I then lifted up a bit with my hips so my cock would press against the top of her vaginal wall. She tightened around my rod and I felt like, if she had wanted to, she had the strength to keep me in there as long as she wanted. Oh it felt great though. She groaned and wrapped her arms tighter around me.

Soon her groaning began to rise in both pitch and volume, finally accelerating into a literal scream. Her hips writhed in pleasure and she stretched her legs outward even more. She moved her hands to my ass and pulled me even tighter into her. She started bucking feverishly up and down while finally relaxing the grip on my penis. I could hardly stay inside her with such intense motion. Then just as I thought she was slowing down, she tightened again on my well worked rod and another convulsive wave of pleasure filled her hips. She continued jerking and twitching for few moments more.

Finally, as her breathing began to slow and the uncontrolled sounds quieted, I held my hips in place and gave into the deep sensations in my groin. My hips ached. My balls felt like they would explode. The ripples of spastic pleasure came so intensely I thought my legs would collapse. The pulsations kept repeating over and over like I'd never known. I could feel my cum shooting through my cock and deep into her. We finally had satisfied the animal nature in us both.

As we embraced against the surface of the desk and our breathing returned to normal, I kissed her face and neck. And then French kissed her passionately. Suddenly the realization of what we had done struck us both and we both started laughing uncontrollably. As I laughed, I felt as if I was going to start crying, the moment was so intensely emotional. When I looked at her, tears were streaming down the sides of her face. Her once perfect appearance was now a look of exhaustion. Her face, moist with tears and sweat, her hair once neatly brushed, was now tossed and limp from dampness. She was still so magnificently beautiful and her smell will never be forgotten.

We finally relaxed our bodies and I knew that it was now time to give up the connection I had to this most beautiful specimen. My cock now worn and empty was so limp it just fell out of her gooy hole. My arms and legs felt like they were bags of marbles. My energy tapped, I stood shakily and held her hands and pulled her to her feet. She smiled and kissed me lightly on the cheek and then in the middle of my chest as if to be kissing my heart. She bent down and collected her shorts and shirt, and as she began to dress, I picked up my pants and went into the wash room to clean off a bit.

As I turned on the faucet she was out of my view but I spoke anyway. "You know, this is silly, but I don't know your name."

"TRACY", she replied, with an inflection that made me think she believed I should have known that already.

It did seem familiar to me; as if I had heard it before just recently, but I was sure I hadn't asked her name. In fact, I hardly had spoken at all throughout the whole episode. But for some reason I didn't dwell on my doubts for long. I wiped down my dick and around my scrotum and legs with a wash cloth and called out,

"Are you from around here?"

I was hoping the right answer of "yes" would mean I might get to see her again, but I heard no reply. I figured she didn't hear me over the water so I turned it off, slipped on my jeans and stepped out to find an empty room.

"Where did you go?" I said as I walked toward the showroom thinking she might have headed for the door.

I looked around, up and down each aisle, but she was not there. I ran to the front door hoping to catch her. She couldn't have gone far in such a short time. I just had to find her because the thought of not getting her phone number or some other way to contact her was panicking me.

"This can't be happening" I thought as I ran to the door and grabbed the bar to push it open.

BAM!

My wrists almost snapped as a fully secured and locked door refused to budge. I stepped back and looked at the door again thinking I must have missed something. But no, the door WAS locked! "What the hell?" I said out loud and I gave the door another shake. It was locked tight. I looked around the store again. Nothing. She had vanished.

I walked back to my office and finished putting my clothes back on and then started to straighten up my desk. I was almost unconscious as I moved the phone and my calculator back to their proper place on my desk. I was completely stunned at the swiftness of her departure and the mystery of the locked door. "You just can't lock the door without a key." I was saying to myself. I picked up the computer keyboard and set it down in the middle of the desk. As I did, the screen saver shut off returning the screen to normal. I saw that I was sill logged onto CompuServe and was still in the Adult Chat Room. I decided not to stay online anymore but to just go home.

I placed my hand on the mouse to get me out of the forum and disconnect from CompuServe when some words on the screen caught my eye. What I read caused chills to race throughout my whole body and I shuddered from a sudden sense of fear. I remembered then that I had been talking to a "Tracy" when I was interrupted. There on my screen, in the dialog box was a final message from "Tracy": "Dave, thanks......it was great!"

"Can't be", I thought as I sat and stared again and again at the screen. As I tried to type a short reply, my fingers were shaking so from nervousness that I couldn't hit the right letters. Finally, as I was about to hit the "send" button, "Tracy has left the Lobby" message hit my screen.

"Oh no!" I shouted as I realized that I had not recorded her "address" and with her leaving, all my questions would remain unanswered. She was lost now, probably forever. Was she real or was she NOT? How could this be? My mind was spinning like a top with fear and confusion and amazement.

Eventually I got myself together and shut down the computer, turned off the lights and went out the back door to go home. I must have driven home, parked the car, gotten undressed and went to bed, but I have no memory of doing any of those things. It wasn't until I woke up the next morning that I regained any awareness of my surroundings or of what I was doing. As I considered my lack of memory about getting home and thought about the evening before, a sudden sense of understanding came over me. "Just a dream." I thought, "Oh my....one HELL of a dream." I smiled and rose out of bed.

Every muscle in my body felt as if I had just rowed a boat across the English Channel in a storm. I was sore all over and my penis was especially sensitive. However, as I got up and turned on the water in the shower, I didn't consider it for a moment. I told myself I must have dozed off at my desk and that it was all a dream. No need to find another explanation. I didn't have to spend the rest of my life trying to find this "Tracy." What a bitter-sweet relief.

Although I was sore, I felt good otherwise, so I decided to get to the store early that morning. I opened the back door leading into my office and everything looked just as I expected it to. Everything was in place as usual. Any doubts about it being a dream were now gone. I sat down at my desk and turned on the computer and leaned back on the chair smiling.

Then, in the corner of my eye something appeared that caused my heart to skip a beat the instant I realized what it was. Down on the floor in the corner by a filing cabinet it sat. I could hardly move as I shuddered once again with awe.

My heart was beating like a drum. I bent down and my hand shook as I reached out to pick up the shear thong panty I now remembered Tracy taking off the evening before. I was completely overcome with confusion. Was this proof that what happened WAS real? I just had no idea where this thong would have come from if the events of the night before had only been a dream. I instinctively put them up to my nose and sniffed. Yes, they had been worn and yes they smelled like Tracy. I stood there for a moment holding this lasting memento while all the confusion was making my head spin.

Just then, I was startled out of my trance by the back door opening. "Tracy?" I involuntarily said out loud.

"No, it's Betsy." was the reply. Just one of my clerks arriving for work.

"Tracy?" she said, "Who's Tracy?"

"I'm sorry, nobody." I replied, embarrassed at my reaction. I looked at Betsy, and she was giving me the strangest look. Just then I realized I was still holding the panties up to my face.

"Nobody?" Betsy giggled. "I guess they belong to a 'nobody' named Tracy, huh?" And she laughed again"

"Um...I gotta go", I said as I hastily balled up the panties in my fist. "I won't be back today."

"Have fun with Tracy." I heard Betsy say with another giggle as I let the door shut behind me. "If only she knew" I thought as I rushed home to where I could be alone with my computer there.

I ran full speed into the house and up the stairs to my computer. As I turned it on and waited while it connected I kept repeating "Gotta find Tracy, gotta find Tracy". Quickly I scanned the names for Tracy. She was not there. Disappointed I sat back in the chair still gripping the thong panties and holding them to my face. I was crushed. I needed to find her. I was so desperate for her again.

Suddenly, I heard the computer voice say, "You're invited." as it does with an incoming message. "Tracy!" I yelled with excitement as I sat forward to read the screen.

"Clara? Who the hell is "Clara" I thought when I saw the name of the person sending me the message.

"Are you hot?" it said.

"God, yes!" I replied. "More than you know."

"Would you like to cool off in the shower with me?" Clara asked.

Well, with no Tracy, and doubts that I would ever see her again, I returned, "Sure, what the hell, I'll play along."

"You won't be disappointed." replied Clara. "I'm ready when you are."

"Oh, I'm ready." I typed.

Almost the instant I hit the return key to send my reply I was startled with a familiar but totally unexpected sound. From my room I looked out the door and down the hallway to the bathroom. I could see the light glowing from under the closed door and the water was running! "Huh?" I thought, "Who...?" I cautiously walked to the bathroom and pushed open the door ever so slowly. My heart was pounding.

"Clara?" I said hesitantly.

"Hey Dave...come on in...it feels great!"

Authors Note: This was my first attempt at writing an erotic story. It came after a very pleasurable "chat" with Tracy on CompuServe in 1997. Over the years I have edited it to where I now think it is just the way I want it. I hope you enjoyed this "fantasy". I can't wait until this kind of interaction is possible! Let me know if you enjoyed the story and the concept.

© 1997, 2002 Dave in Pa.

12