A Fantasy Life Ch. 2

Story Info
Parents talk to children about the birds and the bees.
5.3k words
3.3
136.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baloden
Baloden
85 Followers

Attention: This story is fictional, it is not real. You need to be eighteen years of age or older to read this story. If you are not or if you don't like sexual themed stories please stop reading this story now! Please go to a different web site. I may write this story as if it happened to me but it didn't.

Characters: These are the characters in this story. Now I will describe them for you.

Shanna Elizabeth Paine is a 38 year old white female. Her skin is soft and smooth. She is five feet eight inches tall and 130 pounds. She has soft, silky, full, wavy, dirty-blonde hair that goes to her lower back and sparkley light-blue eyes. She has very long arms and legs with small hands and feet. She has a small, soft and tight ass. Her breasts are soft, firm and large with medium-size nipples and areos. Her pussy is small and tight with medium size and length clit. Her pussy is shaved. Her stats are 36C+/25/32.

Jesse James Andrews is a 42 year old white male. His skin is soft and muscled. He is five feet six inches tall and 150 pounds. He has soft, silky, straight, fire-red, dark-brown hair that goes to his shoulders and sparkley dark-green eyes. He has long arms and legs with medium-size hands and feet. He has a soft, tight and medium-size ass. His dick is eight inches long by three inches wide.

Jessica Elizabeth Andrews is a 18 year old white female. Her skin is soft and smooth. She is four feet two inches tall and 85 pounds. She has soft, silky, full, straight strawberry-blonde hair that goes to her ass and has sparkley blue eyes. She has long arms and legs for a child and has small hands and feet. She has a small, soft and firm ass. Her pussy is small and tight with a medium-size and length clit. Her pussy is shaved bald. Her breasts are soft, firm and large with medium-size nipples and areos. Her stats are 36D-/26/33.

Shawn James Andrews is a 18 year old white male. His skin is soft and smooth. He is four feet tall and 100 pounds. He has silky, soft, wavy strawberry-blonde hair that is shoulder length and has sparkley blue eyes. He has long arms and legs for a child and has medium-size hands and feet. He has a soft firm and medium ass. His dick is nine eight inches long by three inches wide.

History: This story happens about 18 years after the first one.

Story:

This story begins on the twins' eighteenth birthday on April 23, on a Saturday. Shanna and I are in the kitchen fixing the food and drinks for the party. They have several of their friends over for it. When we got the stuff done we took it in to the dinning room for the party and called them all in to eat. They are outside playing a lot of games and having fun. When they heard us call they came in the house to the dinning room. The children all sat down to eat at the table and we passed out all the food, first to my daughter then to my son and then to the rest.

When we got done eating we went into the living room for them to unwrap their presents. Jessica and Shawn liked all the toys and stuff they got and put them in there rooms. When the party was over the guests all left to go home. Our kids sat down in the living room to watch TV. Shanna and I washed all the dishes and cleaned up all the messes. When we got done we walked into the living room to watch TV with them.

I turned off the TV and said "Me and your mom wants to talk to you about something."

Shawn said "What is it mom and dad?"

Shanna said "We want talk to you about sex. We want to tell you everything about what it is, to make sure you know all the rules and laws about it."

Jessica said "OK, we know some that the school has told us but not every much."

We told them all about it and asked if they had any questions, and we answered all their questions the best we could. We told them about all the laws concerning sex.

Shawn said "Why did you tell us all of this?"

I said "Because we don't want anything to happen to you."

Jessica said "Thanks mom and dad."

We said "Your welcome."

We let them turn the TV back on and to continue to watch it. Shanna and I walked into the dinning room to talk about what we told them.

I said "That went well. Do you think so?"

Shanna said "Yes I do think so. When do you want to ask her about having sex with us."

I said "We will ask her tonight in her bed room after Shawn goes to sleep."

Shanna said "That is a good idea."

Several hours pass. When it is about time for them both to go to bed, they go to their own bedrooms and get ready for bed. We kiss and hug them goodnight. We go to our room and get ready for bed as well. Shanna and I take off our clothes and put on our house coats, under them we are nude. They fall asleep and an hour latter we go into Jessica's bedroom and wake her back up. When is gets fully awake to talk to her.

Shanna said "We want to ask you something?"

Jessica said "What is it?"

I said "We want to have sex with you, Jessica. You know all the laws about sex , so if you do not want to do this you don't have to. You are old enough to understand what we want to do with you."

Jessica said "You want to have sex with me. Yes I understand what you want to do. I know I do not have to do this with you but I want to mom and dad."

Shanna said "We will take you to our room because the room is sound proof and it has a king-size bed that we all can fit in."

Jessica said "OK."

The three of us walked out of her bedroom over to our bedroom. We went inside the room and closed the door. What Jessica is wearing is silk, sheer light-pink child's nighty with silk, light-pink panties. Shanna pulled off Jessica's nighty over her head and through it in the floor. I pulled down Jessica's panties and she stepped out of them. I put them on the floor with the nighty. Shanna and I took off our house coats, showing her that we are nude.

I said "You are very gorgeous standing there like that."

Shanna said "Yes you look very beautiful, Jessica."

Jessica said "Thank you mom and dad. The two of you look good as well."

I said "Jessica lay down in the middle of the bed and we will lay down on each side of you."

Jessica said "OK, dad."

Jessica walked over to the bed and sat down on it. She crawled over to the middle and laid down. Shanna and I walked over to the bed, with her on the left side and me on the right. We laid down on the bed beside our daughter. I lean over to Jessica's head and kiss her with my lips on her full soft lips. I kiss her lightly at first, then kiss her more passionately. She kisses me passionately back and we continue to kiss each other. I then snake my tongue in between her soft full lips and caress her tongue with my tongue. She snakes her tongue between my lips and lightly caresses my tongue with hers. We continue to french kiss each other for what seems like hours. Then I stop and let Shanna kiss our daughter.

Shanna then leans over to Jessica's head and kisses her with her lips on our daughter's full soft lips. She kisses her lightly at first, then kissing her more passionately. She kisses her mom passionately back and they continue to kiss each other. Shanna then snake her tongue in between Jessica's soft full lips and caress her tongue with Shanna's tongue. Jessica snakes her tongue between her mom's lips and lightly caresses it with hers. They continue to french kiss each other for what seems like hours.

We went to her breasts and rubbed our thumbs over her large nipples, lightly pinching, tickling and twisting them between our fingers. Our fingers are unconsciously playing a tune on her nipples. She had her eyes closed luxuriating in the sensations our fingers are bringing to her budding breasts. I kneaded her tits and pinching her big nipples.

Shanna and I lean over to Jessica's beautiful tits, putting our soft lips on her large nipples. We suck on her large nipples lightly and lightly licking and bitting them, making them as hard as rocks. We continue to suck, lick and bit on them, getting them harder every few seconds. We licked her hot succulent tits until I licked every last inch of them. We flick them with our tongues giving it a gentle bite every few seconds. Jessica moans in ecstasy with all the pleasure we are giving to her, I continued to suck on her tits and then go back and forth from one to the other sucking on them.

Jessica says "Mommy and daddy, I love it. I want more."

I say "We will give you more then."

We kiss down her small stomach on each side to her beautiful belly button. We took turns licking and putting our wet tongues into her beautiful belly button. We kissed on down Jessica's beautiful body to her small thighs, kissing all over them and near her wet pussy.

We each put a finger into her tight on fire pussy, fingering it lightly. We pump our fingers in and out of her sweet cunt trying to find her sweet spot. We lightly caresses her big clit, rubbing to between my and Shanna 's fingers. We keep on fingering our daughter until she is about to cum and climax but we stop just before she does. We start to finger her tight pussy again, pumping them in and out of her pussy. We finger fuck her pussy faster and faster and we rub our thumbs against her big clit in time with her frantic jerks, causing her to fuck herself on our fingers. We twirled our fingers around inside her, pressing against her hymen.

We keep it up this time until her whole body starts to shake with ecstasy. She is climaxing, orgasming and cumming so much that it almost makes her black out. Jessica is moaning so much and so loudly with pleasure. It takes her body a long time to stop shaking, cumming and for her to stop moaning in pleasure.

Jessica says "I love you, mommy and daddy. That was the best thing I have ever experienced. What else can you do?"

Shanna said "There is a lot more things we can do to you."

Jessica said "I want them all."

I said "We will do as many as we can to you. I want you to put your pussy on my face when I lay down."

I lay down on the bed and Jessica gets on top of me, putting her wet pussy on my face and mouth. I kiss and lick slowly across the outer folds of her wet cunt. She is so very wet from cumming earlier. I grab a hold of her back pulling her forward. I parted her labia and let my tongue start darting into her, tasting how sweet and wet her succulent pussy is. Going in deeper and deeper I twist my tongue trying to go in as far as possible. I flicked my tongue across her hard clit, causing her body to jerk and push her hips towards my mouth. Jessica felt her orgasm start to build to its release. With my tongue going in and out of her pussy and me lightly biting at her big clit it made her moan in pleasure at what I am doing to her.

Meanwhile, Shanna inserts a finger into our daughter's tight asshole, pushing it all the way in. She pumps her finger in and out of our daughter's tight butthole. Shanna does it hard and fast, getting faster and faster with every stroke of her fingers. Shanna moves it around inside her, pumping it in and out of her wet soaking pussy. She continues to finger fuck her a long time. She pulls out her finger out of our daughter's sweet asshole, replacing it with her face. She is kissing it and pushing her tongue up her tight asshole. She licks all around her nice asshole with her tongue for a long time.

Within seconds her whole body was shaking and I tasted her sweet cherry juices flowing freely into my mouth as she experienced an orgasm. Her whole body is shaking and spasming with ecstasy and pleasure. I lick up all of our daughter's sweet juices.

Jessica says "Mommy and daddy that was great I want more."

Shanna got off the bed followed by Jessica and then me. I told Jessica to lay down in the middle of the bed face down. Shanna and I got on the bed beside her. We roamed our hands over our daughter's beautiful body, finally ending up squeezing her fantastic soft ass. We raised up your hands, bring our hands down on her soft firm ass. She cried out in ecstasy, when our hands came down on her ass. We raised our hand back up and brought them back down harder on her beautiful soft ass. We keep spanking her firm ass harder and rougher until her ass is a very dark-red. Moans of pleasure and ecstasy came from her sweet mouth. We then caress our hands over her wonderful body, turning her over and also caressing the front of her body. Then we went over her entire body again, kissing every inch of her soft, beautiful body.

Jessica said "That was wonderful, it felt good. What else can you do to me."

Shanna said "Not much. We will let you do some things to us."

Jessica said "OK mommy and daddy. I would love too."

Jessica got up and Shanna and I laid down in the middle of the bed beside each other. Our daughter set down on the bed by me. She wrapped her small hand around my rock hard cock. She grips it as tight as she can, pumping her hand up and down on my raging dick. Our girl is jacking me off very well. She is making me moan with pleasure and ecstasy from her little hand. She keeps going faster and faster until I am about to cum. In mere seconds, I can fell my balls begin to tighten and I told her I am about to cum. My hard cock erupts into load after load of hot cum, blasting all over me, the bed and my daughter. My hot loads shot all over Jessica's hot breasts and chest. My wife licks up all the cum that is all over our daughter. Shanna then licks up all the cum from my body.

I said "Jessica, I want you to get over on your mom in a certain way. You put your mouth on her pussy and put your pussy on her face. That is called a 69."

Jessica said "OK, dad."

Jessica got on top of her mom, Shanna and laid down like I told her to do. They kiss and lick slowly across the outer folds of the others wet pussy. They are so very wet from cumming earlier. They parted each others labias and let their tongues start darting into each other, tasting how sweet and wet the others succulent cunt is. Going in deeper and deeper they twist their tongues trying to go in as far as possible. They flick their tongues across the others hard clit, causing their bodies to jerk and push their hips towards the others mouth. With their tongues going in out of the others pussy and lightly biting at the others big clit, it made them moan in pleasure at what they are doing to each other.

Within seconds their whole bodies are shaking and their sweet cherry juices are flowing freely, as they experience their best orgasms ever. Their bodies shook as one intense orgasm after another swept through their bodies. Moans of ecstasy, pleasure and delight come from their small, sweet mouths. As her orgasm slowly faded, they come down from their highs, resting until they fully come down.

Shanna and I move over to let our daughter lay down in between us. The three of us fall asleep laying their on the bed together.

**********************************************************************************

The next mourning Shanna and I wake up and see that we are still in our bed with Jessica laying between us. So I shake her to try to wake her. When that does not work I kiss her on the lips. That works so she finally wakes up.

Jessica says "Good mourning, daddy. I love you."

I say "You need to go back to your room so your brother won't find out about this."

Jessica says "OK, how should I get there?"

I say "Go in the bathroom through the door that connects this room directly to it."

Jessica says "OK, daddy. I will go that way and say if I see him that I had to go to the bathroom. What do I do if he is in their? I can't let him see me coming out of here, if he is in their."

Shanna says "That is a good idea. I will go in and see if he is in their first and if he is not, I will lock the hallway door and let you come in."

Jessica gets out of bed and picks up her sexy nighty and panties. Shanna gets out of bed and walks over to the bathroom door. She opens it and sees that no one is in their and locks the hallway door. Shanna walks back into the bedroom and lets our daughter go in their. Jessica inside the bathroom steps into her sexy panties and pulls them up. She pulls on the sexy nighty over her head and slids it down her sexy body. She then unlocks the hallway door and walks out. She does not see her brother so she walks to her room and opens her door. She walks inside her room and closes her door.

She walks over to her dresser and closet to pick out clean clothes for the day. She got out the clothes she wants to wear today and puts them on the bed. She takes off her nighty and panties and puts them in her dirty clothes basket. She puts on her house coat and walks back to the bathroom with her clean clothes. She goes inside the bathroom and locks the door. She sees me and her mom in the shower already.

Jessica says "Sorry mom and dad. You didn't lock the door."

Shanna says "We left the door unlocked for you to come in. We want you to take a shower with us from now on."

Jessica says "I would love it. But won't Shawn find out."

I say "No as long as we are careful."

Jessica says "Ok."

Jessica walks over to the shower and gets in with us. Shanna and I wash our daughter's body off completely. We especially wash her tits, pussy and ass. We then have our daughter wash off our bodies, especially my ass, my dick, her mom's ass, her mom's pussy and her mom's breasts. When we are done wash each other off, we get out of the shower and dry each other off.

We watch Jessica get dressed, she puts on a low-cut, silk, light-blue bikini panties and matching strapless, silk, light-blue bikini training-bra. Next she put on short light-blue silky socks and a spaghetti-strap, silk, tight, dark-blue tank-top shirt. Then she puts on low-cut, tight, jet-black tights. Finally she puts on her black tennis shoes.

I say "Lets go into my and your mom's room and you can watch us get dressed."

The three of us walk into the bedroom together. Shanna and I go to our dresser and closet and get the clothes out we want to wear. Jessica watches us put clothes on. When we both finish, the three of us walk out of the bedroom to the living room. We set down on the couch to watch TV until Shawn wakes up.

I say "Jessica, I want you and your mom to bring your brother in on the sex. I want you two to have a three-some with him."

Jessica says "OK, daddy."

I say "I will be leaving to go to work in a couple of hours. After I leave is when I want you to bring him in on the sex."

Shanna says "We will do that, honey."

Shawn walks into the living room a hour and a half later. He sets down in a chair and watches TV with us. After 30 minutes I leave to go to work. I started up my car and drove off to work. When they heard me leave they walked over to Shawn and started to strip off their clothes one piece at a time in a strip tease. They first took off their blouses. Shawn's mouth went wide up in astonishment and surprise. Then their shoes and socks. Next they took off their pants. That left them only in there panties and bras. Shawn couldn't say a thing.

Shanna says "We want to tell you something. Jessica and I together had a three-some with your father last night and she slept with us all night in our bed. He asked us to have a three-some with you right now."

Jessica says "You won't see any more of us unless you come with us to mom's room. So get up now and walk with us to her room."

He got up and walked with them to his mom's room. They walked inside of her room and sat down on the bed.

Shanna says "Start taking off your clothes down to your underwear."

Shawn says "OK mom."

Shawn takes off his clothes and one by one, giving them a strip tease. He takes off his shirt first. Then he takes off his shoes and socks. Finally he takes off his jeans. His mom and sister stand up and walk the short steps over to him. Shanna and Jessica put their fingers in the waist band of Shawn's underwear, pulling them down and he stepped out of them. He put his fingers in the waist band of his sister's panties, pulling them down and she steps out of them. He goes over to his mom, putting his fingers in the waist band of her panties, pulling them down and she steps out of them.

Baloden
Baloden
85 Followers
12