A Fantasy Lived Ch. 02

Story Info
The story doesn't finish when the club does.
1.7k words
3.08
12.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amuse yourselves!"

That is all she said as she left one room and went into her own through the connecting door. The door had a lock on it but she didn't use it. Should she may need something it wouldn't do for her to have to unlock it first.

The 2 male slaves just looked at each other, not sure of what to say or do. Slave 1 finally asked if the other if he would like a hot drink and it seemed to break the ice between them. Hot drinks made they sat and talked, mainly about the night they had shared and the dominant who they had both served with a fever they would probably never share with another.

She undressed and retired to her bed. At 5am in the morning, it had been a long day and a long night no matter how much she had enjoyed it. The sights of the night were replaying in her mind. Laying alone in bed she couldn't get herself comfortable. Suddenly she felt lonely, a new feeling, one that she didn't like. She tried again and again to find sleep and eventually called for both slaves to come to her.

Hurriedly, they answered her call and as she sat up in the bed, bare shoulders above the cover, they entered her room; they lowered their eyes quickly as they saw where she was. It would not bide well for them to look at her without permission. To slave two she beckoned him to the foot of the bed on his knees. To slave one she beckoned him to the side where she lay and instructed him to his knees.

She leant over to whisper in his ear and one of her commands was a drink. As she did, the covers slipped revealing her back and without showing they had noticed, they both realized she was naked which made them both involuntarily blush. Slave one made her a hot cup of tea and while he did she said to herself that if she was not going to be able to sleep she was going to amuse herself using the slaves to do it. Drink made she called both slaves to her side. Without preamble she told them that they could have 5 minutes to discuss how they were going to amuse her. They could retire to the other room if they wished but for no longer than 5 minutes and woe behold them if they didn't have the desired effect she wanted from them.

Unspoken, they made the mutual decision to retire to their own room, both looking at their watches to make sure they were not late back. She snuggled under the cover, its warmth enveloping her as she sipped at the steaming drink. If she had persevered she would managed to sleep but too late for that now, she was wide awake and impatient to be entertained.

They returned to her and settled at the foot of her bed, both on their knees. Slave 1 asked permission to speak and she answered with 'Granted'.

He asked his Mistress if she would like to know what they were going to do and she shook her head. With that reply he asked her if she would offer her legs to them. That would mean she had to come from under the covers naked and that would not do. So again she shook her head. Instead she told and told them they did not deserve to disturb their Dominant in such a way and would have to think of something else.

They quickly looked at each other and nodded. She realized they must have had a back up plan and silently admired them both for such. She sat up further in her bed and tucked her knees up embracing them with her arms as she watched, wondering.

Slave 1 asked for permission to enter her toy back and have the honour of using one of her floggers. This readily agreed to this and after he had found her flogger instructed slave 2 to spread eagle himself against a bare wall. This he did legs apart, arms apart high on the wall. Slave one turned to his Mistress and smiled before whispering into slave 2's ear.

Slave 1 proceeded to gently warm up the other body in front of him. The flogger travelling, over his legs, buttocks and back. She could not hear what was said from one slave but they worked well together. When the flogger came down more firmly, each stroke was followed by a moan as pale skin began to colour. She couldn't help but clench her thighs as she felt the dampness between them, her stomach beginning to knot as she continued to watch.

The strokes became harder and quicker, slave 1 instructing the other not to move and show his Mistress how he suffered for her pleasure. The moans were almost constant, one mingling with another, different pitches for different areas of the body the strokes connected with.

She was smiling now and slave 1, seeing this smiled knowingly back, knowing that such a sight would indeed have her clenching and squirming under the covers. The flogging continued for at least another twenty minutes. Nothing was said from anybody but they all knew that a job well done would have the slaves well rewarded.

When she had had enough of the sight she commanded in one word

"Stop!"

Slave 1 did and he was commanded and then remained still. Slave 2 did not move but awaited further commands. On her instruction they moved to the side of the bed where she sat and waited. She was struggling to contain herself, something which she found was happening more and more in the past 24 hours. She really needed release now, she ached deep inside, an ache which could only be dealt with in one way. Looking at both subs together she instructed them remove themselves to the other room. In a cold voice she instructed them that by the time she called them back to her they were to have a glass each with the others cum in. They were to wank each other to completion and present her with the glasses when she was ready.

As they left the room, their backs never to her, she commanded the door shut after them. As soon as she saw the door close and heard it click her hand reached underneath the covers. She would not give them long to fulfill her commands and her urgency set the pace as she touched herself. One hand massaged her breasts, one then the other, feeling her nipples rise into hard peaks. Her other hand exploring her feminine heat, which was already threatening to explode. One finger soon found the hard nub at the center of her heat and she caressed it, another finger entering the depths of wetness.

She began to buck upwards, her thoughts turning to all manner of sexual pleasure. One male slave fucking another, both becoming cum sluts as they came over each other, progressing onto cleaning each other with their tongues. With an almost deafening moan she came and came hard. Moving all over the bed, her finger became trapped inside her. The covers tangling in the throws of an orgasm anyone would beg to die for. It lasted for what seemed an eternity before she realized that her slaves would have heard everything. Would her moans have encouraged them in the endeavors? She didn't care!

She took a minute to compose herself and again become presentable to her slaves. She heard nothing from the other room so called her slaves back to her. No more than 5 seconds passed before the connecting door opened and the slaves entered her room. Each slave held a glass so she took it as they had completed the task set.

Her face held a non revealing smile and she asked them if they had completed their task. One replied with a "Yes Mistress,"

The other with "Yes Ma'am."

She asked if they had each others or their own glass and they replied that they had each others.

"Drink!"

Nothing more, nothing less. The slaves immediately did as they were told and finished the contents quickly. Holding the glasses out for her inspection she did so, commenting it was a job well done. Turning to slave 1 she asked him what he would have as a reward and he replied that his reward would be whatever pleased his Mistress. She then turned to slave 2. Again she asked what would his reward be and he replied that he deserved no reward as his reward is seeing his Mistress pleased.

She looked at them in surprise. She had actually wanted them to request a specific reward as it was nearing 6.30 in the morning and with still no sleep her mind was almost a complete fog. She had the chance of a couple of hours sleep before they would have to leave the hotel so with a final thought she decided that while she slept they could get to know each other better if they could after what they had experienced tonight.

Commanding them to turn their backs on her she rose from her bed, put on a robe and retrieved the clingfilm from her bag. She commanded them to face each other, as close as possible. When they were skin to skin she began to wind the cling film around them. Starting at the shoulders she worked her way down. Their legs slightly apart to keep their balance the film kept going until it was at their ankles. To be sure they didn't have room to move she returned the film upwards until there was a double coating from ankle the shoulder. She placed the film down and placed a pair of scissors on the desk Neither could see her disrobe and as she returned to her bed she told them

"You will be there till I wake. You will not move, speak or make any noise. I shall leave the scissors there for when I am ready to release you. Be warned if you wake me or have me use the scissors to release you before I am ready you will both suffer the consequences, is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress,"

"Yes Ma'am."

Said in unison she smiled, closed her eyes and slept soundly.