A Fantasy Master

Story Info
Submissive dreams of her online Master.
1.2k words
3.74
17.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke to thoughts of my online Master one day. Maybe I should say He is never far from my mind. He is not like most you may hear about. We share a deep friendship, just online doesn't say it all. So here is a look into our would or maybe just the corner of my mind... We met like many in a chat room, we became close from the first talk we shared. We played and teased each other every chance we had. It was great to share my thoughts with someone who had the same ideas. So when he finally asked me to be his submissive I jumped at the chance. From that day on, I have had these daydreams as well as night dreams. If I close my eyes I can see it now...

He was at his desk hard at work, his thoughts causing a frown to his brow. I entered the room from behind him, very quietly. I placed my soft hands on his tense shoulders and started to rub out the stress. He moans and tells me,

"Thank You, My Pet....."

I smile at the sound of him calling me that. Everything he does gives me a soft yet sexy and very naughty grin. I smile as I write this.... He is truly a pleasure to have in control over me.

I let my hands find their way down his sexy hairy chest. Leaning in to kiss and nibble at his ear and down his neck. I bite and suck at him playfully. I feel his body start to react to my attention so I keep up the play. Until he reaches for my hand and pulls me around to him. Bringing my hands to his lips, he kisses them both and tells me, of his love for my heart and all we share. His words leave my heart melting in desire. I place a soft kiss to his lips, as he try's to pull me to him.

I step back away from him and he gives me a frown. I return it with a sultry wicked little grin and a wink of my eye. I tilt my head and bite my lip to further tease and delight him. Using the power of submission, I gently bow to my knees and kneel before him and ask for permission to grant him a fantasy of mine. This brings a smile across his face that pleases me even now as I think of it. With a nod of his head he grants me my wish of having my fantasy come true. He offers me his hand I take it and raise to my feet. Never letting my eyes leave his, we lock in a lover's stare. I push his keyboard back and tell him you don't need that tonight. Smiling, I step across his lap, straddling him. I let my ass rest on the edge of his desk. Lifting my feet, I place each one on the arms of his chair, letting my knees fall to the sides. For the first time he takes his eyes from mine and lets them come to rest on my womanhood. His eyes dance in delight as he licks his sweet lips.

I give him the sultriest smile I can manage, one meant to surrender the heart of any man who sees it. I feel so privileged to seduce a man that is as astonishing as my Master. I ask him for the honor of having him instruct my fingers. It's a game we have played many times. It's a "zero through three with my finger" game. You get the point, no pun intended. I love to tease him so much. Watching him with my intense brown eyes. You would be wrong if you think a good submissive doesn't have great power and strength, we do.

I place my fingertip on my already wet pussy, pushing aside my juicy lips. My clit is already starting to swell and get red from the heat of my passion. As I arch my back, I place my finger just at the tip of my entrance. He tells me

"One!" I obey him quickly. He smiles and tells me go

"Three!" very fast.

That's all the way in to the full depth of my pussy. I do so with a whimpering little moan. Then he tells me,

"Now! back to your clit. Make tight little circles. Yes!, that's it. Faster, Now slide your finger up and down the length of that sweet cunt. Get it good and wet. Ahhhh!..., that's right my Angel. Now zero again. Ok!, one, two, zero. Now THREE! DEEPER!. Yes!, little one, just like that."

He repeats this five times. Then tells me to go back to my clit. By this time my pussy is dripping juice onto his lap. He looks down with a smile and tells me how hard his cock is with my fantasy. He unties his robe. He is not wearing underwear after his shower. I smile at that. He slides his chair closer to me. His cock is right under my dripping wet pussy. He tells me,

"Back to zero, my pet. Two. Back to zero, two, zero, then fast and deep to three." I want ten just like that...understand. I reply with a little purr,

"Yes, Sir."

"Good, Angel keep that up."

"Yes sir."

My pussy is really dripping now. He tells me to go to my clit and make fast circles. I start to moan and shake. His smile is all the way across his face now. He looks down at the puddle I am making in his lap, he drag's his finger though it and stares deep into my eyes with these amazingly blue gems he calls eyes. Then he sucks my juice from his finger. That does it for me. I have reached the point of no return.

At that moment, I hear my Master's words.

"Cum, my Angel... CUMMM!"

I let go and my cum squirts into his lap onto his hard-as-a-stone cock. He looks at me with so much heated emotion, I know my fantasy has overcome him.

He grips my hips and pulls my ass off the desk and down onto his stiff member. I am so wet, his cock just sinks into my soaking cunt. I moan and whimper as he bites and sucks my nipples that are now right in his face bouncing up and down with his every thrust. I can feel his cock all the way inside my pussy. I start to tighten it as hard as I can, holding his cock with all my might. He wraps his arms around me tightly and start's to fuck my pussy like its never been fucked before. I am screaming with my desire. I tell him I can't hold back any longer. He start's to shout,

"THATS IT ANGEL!!. NOW! CUMMM! I'M CUMMINGGGG!!"

With that, I let go and we both erupt together. We hang onto each other riding wave after wave of our pleasure voyage. When we are both spent, we have to hold our place and wait to catch our breath. The sweat is dripping from us both. He lifts me in his arms and carries me to the shower. We wash each other and kiss. We are happy to share our time together.

I open my eyes and remember its all just A Sweet Fantasy...