A Fantasy Night Exposed Ch. 01

Story Info
Left in a compromising position for my wife's new friend.
3.6k words
4.43
41.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tfrah
tfrah
3 Followers

This is the first part in a story based on my fantasies which my wife has long been encouraging me to finish writing and publish. In my defence this is also my first ever submission and the first time I've tried to properly finish a fantasy story so I'm also very curious to see its comes out purely self indulgent or if it actually works as an erotic story. I promise there's more to come sooner rather than later!

Chapter 1

This was not the first time that I had ever questioned the wisdom of encouraging my beautiful wife to keep exploring my deepest secret sexual desires but it was certainly the first time I knew for a fact that we had gone to far the line I had always feared (but always secretly desired) was about to be crossed and there was nothing I could do to stop it from happening. Reality was about to come crashing in to my fantasies and I knew at the end of the day I only had myself to blame.

But when you have such a gorgeous open minded wife, who not only accepts your fantasies but actually seems to love exploring them, well its just really hard not to keep asking for more! The insane pleasure and excitement of it all was so deliciously tempting I not only found myself agreeing to any kinky scenario she suggested but also led me into volunteering new and increasingly more humiliating ideas for her to try out. I guess it should not really be any surprise to say that when she first suggested tonights fun I quickly jumped at the chance without thinking about the consequences. Just knowing how risky it was just made it all so much more exciting and if I'm really honest with myself, I should really admit that much of that excitement came from the rather terrifying thought that my lovely wife might actually break her word and cross the line that I had long claimed as an absolute. A line that she knew almost as well as I did that I had long secretly dreamt about crossing .

What were these fantasies I can hear you ask. Please tell us all about this kinky situation that you got yourself into and what was this line that was about to be crossed? I'm sorry to be so hesitant to say but actually writing this out and posting it online is a also bit of a line in its own way. Maybe if I describe the 'cheeky little' scenario which my wife suggested to me to you it won't take you long to figure the rest out.

I had agreed to dress up in my wife's clothes and let her tie me to our bed and leave me alone, bound and helpless in our bedroom while she went next door to entertain one of her new girlfriends from work. The dressing up and bondage were nothing new - we had done this many times. What was new was the fact that she had invited a real girlfriend around and left me helpless in a very compromising position mere feet away from her. She knew many of my earliest fantasies involved being discovered like this but I had always held out that reality of anyone real actually knowing what I fantasised about would be humiliating beyond anything I stand.

So here I am, bound and gagged and dressed as a girl listening to my wife laugh and joke with a total stranger through the wall in the very next room. She made sure to tie me down spread out on the bed so there was nothing I could hide and she helpfully left me a large mirror in view so I could see exactly just what a picture I made for whoever just might open our bedroom door. Looking down I could see my legs were dressed in sheer black stockings with kinky high heeled boots and are pulled apart so I anyone who came on could see right up the dress I'm wearing - a little black polka dot babydoll dress which did little to hide the sight of my erection straining to free itself from my wife's slinky little black knickers. And to complete the image of me tied to the bed dressed up as a girl, my wife had given me a push up black bra to wear, stuffed with a couple of her panties to order to create the shape of tits under my dress leaving no possibility of doubt that here was a boy dressed up as a pretty little girl. Pulled even tighter by the padded bra, my little polka dot dress barely covered the hard on I had bulging up out of my knickers. I could feel every little breeze run up my stockings and rustle my dress, constantly reminding me what a vulnerable position I was in. With my arms tied to each bed post I could do nothing to hide how embarrassingly aroused I was - nothing to hide how much I really did love being dressed up as a girl nor how excited I was by the possibility that at any moment my wife might open that door and let some unknown girl walk in and see what a dirty kinky sissy slut her husband really was!

With my heart skipping every time I heard a knock or a loud laugh next door but unable to do anything about it, my mind wandered and I found myself wondering about the wife who not only accepted the fact that her husband had fantasies about crossdressing but she seemed almost overjoyed by it. She loved to parade me in sexy little outfits she often helped pick out for me and loved to tell me how beautiful I looked - better than a supermodel she claimed with my slim boyish figure and slightly androgynous features. She always preferred my hair long and it was not long before I realised that she really did fancy me as a girl - and the fact that she was bisexual meant that she now had the best of both worlds in her mind. The worrying part was that just as she was proud of me as her husband I realised that she was equally proud of me dressed up as a girl and she had even admitted to wanting to proudly show off her sexy girly husband to her friends.

For myself the crossdressing had little to do with wanting to become a girl but was really something that fell out of earliest fantasies. See I've always been very ticklish and I loved the idea of being tied up and tickled until I can't take it anymore and will do anything, promise anything - no matter how embarrassing - anything for a moments rest. So being forced to dress up in girls clothes and parade around so that everyone could see how much I liked it was a common request from the girls I would fantasise held me captive. And it was a very effective one too as it only took a couple of photos to blackmail me into being the girls slave for her and friends' amusement.

Of course my wife was well aware that being made to 'expose' my kinky side was something that I also fantasised about, and over the years we had played many kinky games where I often found myself pushing to exploring the boundaries of our sexual dreams and desires. The more we played the more I came up with ideas for testing our limits but which didn't actually cross any real lines - lines for me which risked real friends finding out my secrets. Amongst other ideas, we had written about our fantasies online, created a kinky photo blog and gone as far as visiting local fetish events - we had even toyed with the idea of visiting a professional mistress.

Knowing tonight was something I had long fantasised about happening, once my wife had me all dressed up and tied helplessly to our bed, she took her time before her friend arrived tormenting me a little about what might happen tonight. Making me admit that it was always me pushing to be dressed up or to ask to have humiliating photos posted online - she teased me about how much I must love the thought of being discovered dressed up as a sissy slut and made fun of for loving so much. And to prove her point, she opens my laptop to look up a fetish forum where she does just that, posting the photo she had just taken and asking for ideas and suggestions for what to do tonight with her 'sexy slut husband'. I realised that even if she doesn't invite her friend she sounded like she was planning on using it to get me to agree to something maybe even more embarrassing. I really had only myself to blame for letting myself get into this position.

By the time she was getting ready for her friend to show up there were a fair few comments on the forum website which she took great pleasure in reading out to me. Acting on one of them she starts to make a little introductory video of me to post on the forum. Holding my laptop over me she opens the webcam, hits record and pans the camera up and down me, describing who I was and what I was tied up for. She points out how pretty I look and what a hard on I have under my dress. Putting the laptop to one side she leaves it recording. I look over and can see she has created a user poll for her thread. The poll I find is on how she should end the night - what would they like to see happen - she even invites new suggestions. She makes me read them out..

  1. Invite my new girlfriend to come and watch me fuck my girly husband

  2. Fuck him like the slut he is and video it to post online for everyone to watch

  3. Set up a webcam and invite people to ask him all about his fantasies.

  4. Leave him tied up with a vibrator up his bum while we go out and party.

  5. Tickle him until he agrees to be a fucktoy for your new girlfriend.

  6. Make him lick us both out. If he's a good boy and makes you cum let your friend take him shopping for new girly clothes!

Before the doorbell goes, she can't resist pulling my cock out and giving it a quick suck and climbs on top. I'm so turned on I come straight away so she leaves me with my dick hanging out making a mess over my leg and pushes a lubed vibrator up my bum to help get me hard again!

The doorbell goes and I hear my wife inviting her friend in, asking to take her coat. The bedroom door opens and my wife walks in holding a long white raincoat with furry hood. She points out that she could hide some of my shame if she threw it over the bed instead over a nearby chair. But she warns, if I'm a good boy and am happy to show the world what a slut I am she'll agree to cover my face on any other photos or videos she decides to post. When I agree she pulls up my knickers and straightens my dress, teases me that she bets I'd love to be 'accidentally' discovered by her friend. Leaving me to see her friend she takes one final photo and tells me: if I'm not hard in half an hour, I'm showing her this picture!

Laying there, hearing their voices through the wall, laughing and chatting loudly, with only the bedroom door between us, was both exhilarating and terrifying. Even though she had promised nothing would happen, the sounds of their voices brought home the reality of the situation my wife had left me in. And I knew I only had myself to blame.

Throughout the night she takes time to pop in, to tease me a bit and read out some of the suggestions posted on the site and help answer a few questions about my likes and desires. I could tell my wife was getting increasingly tipsy as the night wore on. She shows me pictures of her friend next door, a cute brunette in a little red dress. She even jokes about me wearing that dress by the end of the night.

What happened next I was told later. My wife apparently passed out on the sofa but all I knew was how quiet it had gotten. When I heard her friend's voice just outside the room I could not believe what was about to happen. She was on her phone calling a cab and I heard say she was going to get her coat. I started to feel nervous and struggled to free myself but it was no good - I could do nothing to escape and could only stare as the door handle began to turn. Her coat was right there at the end of the bed mocking me and my stupidity. I realised that my wife may just have left it here on purpose, full intending it to act as a lure for her friend. Maybe she had always planned on allowing her beautiful young friend to walk in and catch me at my most vulnerable.

The bedroom door stood wide open and there she stood in the doorway, dressed in a gorgeous tight little red dress staring directly at me. With a perfect view of the room - and me - tied to the bed dressed as a girl with no way to escape her notice. I could feel her gaze run up and down my body making me feel every humiliating moment. My heart was racing in fear but my cock betrayed my true feelings, and it was clear that she hadn't missed that . A wide grin slowly spread across her face.

  • Oh my god what is going on here? Don't tell me.. let me guess. Well you can't be G's husband can you? You look way too cute in that pretty little dress but why what's that I see peeking out there from under it? Sorry but you do know those pretty panties you're wearing don't do much to hide that hard little cock of yours? I hope you don't mind but I so have to remember this moment, I can barely believe what I'm looking at!

Giggling she whips out her phone-camera and lines up her shot. I can only imagine how silly I must look - tied to the bed and dressed like this, with my black stockings and kinky boots and little babydoll dress, there was no way I could every explain this one away. Not with my cock hard and erect and stretching my little black panties to their limit. And as she snapped away, it must have been obvious to her that the more embarrassed I got the harder it grew, desperately trying to escape and let the world see what a kinky little slut I really was.

  • Does your wife know what a dirty little boy her husband really is? Or did you do something wrong? Oh but look how much you are enjoying this - I bet you begged her to do this.. and maybe she just wanted to teach you a lesson! I wonder, do you think we should wake her up and find out? Although if she wanted me to find you like this, maybe she wants me to have a little fun first!

The humiliation of being seen like this did little to stop the excitement I really felt deep inside me and as she moved closer my skin tingled in anticipation of her touch and I could not help but pull at my restraints as I strained to meet her halfway. I was so lost in that moment that stretched on forever but never came that I almost did when the sound of my wife voice suddenly burst in, making even her friend jump with surprise.

Standing there in the doorway, bleary eyed and full of apologies, looking so hot in her tight blue jeans and a tinsy little tee-shirt, my wife almost seemed sincere. I might actually have believed it was all an accident if I hadn't spotted the slight grin begin to appear at the corner of her mouth.

  • I'm so sorry sweetie, I promise I never meant for this to happen. I never meant for her to find you like this!

  • But babe, you left the door unlocked. And her coat... you left her coat right here for her to find...

  • I know, I know I did, but it was all just part of the game. And be honest now, if I hadn't it wouldn't have felt as real would it now honey?

There was no denying her logic I knew. But be honest in my position there was no denying anything really, especially to my wife's new friend as she pointed to the fact that I was obviously enjoying myself. Her name I was told, was Amy and she just couldn't hide how much she was enjoying herself either. Giggling as she looked down at me she burst out laughing after my wife apologised for her husband's insulting sexist sexual fetishes.

  • I know I really should feel insulted being used like this in your kinky games without my knowledge, but I actually feel just a little privileged being allowed in to see your most private side like this. To be honest I'm actually kinda curious to see where it this goes.

  • Well that's easy enough to find out. Open that laptop and tell me what the poll I set up says.

  • Let's see now.. Ok so it looks like number two is ahead - oh but that one doesn't sound nearly as much fun as some of these others..

  • Oh I should have guessed they'd vote for that one! Well its still early - we can influence the vote. Here why don't you vote for your favourite?

  • I'd love to! Let me see now... well number one obviously, and number four sounds like a laugh, but I really am enjoying watching him squirm in embarrassment - kind of like he is now! So maybe the webcam one would be cool..?

As they continued to discuss her preferences, my wife filled Amy in on some of the details telling me she had little choice now except to let her friend know all my kinky secrets. I was far from reassured however when they kept breaking out in giggles as they promised me I had nothing to worry about and they wouldn't tell anyone anything unless I said it was OK first. Not that I could do anything about it anyway and it didn't help my wife telling Amy I loved to be teased into agreeing to do things I claimed I didn't want to. I tried to protest but this just encouraged them to show Amy how ticklish I really was. Bound spreadeagled to the bed I couldn't help but squirm and struggle helplessly to escape their teasing, much to their amusement. As was my renewed hard on which only convinced them that they were on the right track in making me agree to pick my favourite outcome from the poll. Picking number four, my wife wasn't totally convinced.

  • I know he'd love that one but I think he's just going for the easy option. I know for a fact he loves the ideas for all the others but is just to embarrassed to admit it. He's even done drawings and wrote about them.

  • Well in that case let's make him agree to all of them! How about if we get him to write his own outcome that has to include all the others!

That idea seemed to satisfy Amy, at least momentarily. After I agreed to write up my own outcome, she focused on what my wife had admitted and made me tell them where I kept, not only erotic writings and drawings, but also where my porn was hidden. Taking my wife and laptop next door to go through it all and to 'make plans', I might have felt happy and excited about a night spent fulfilling all my fantasy's but Amy's final demand burst that bubble. She pulled off her sexy red dress and gave it to me.

  • Wow, I can't believe I'm gonna get to see your husband bent over in my dress with his bum in the air ready to get fucked!

  • I bet he can't believe it either! He has always wanted a dress like yours..

  • Really? I wonder what he'd be willing to do to keep it?

What I'd be willing to do? Or forced to do more likely. At that point I knew for sure, whichever way things went, that in just a couple of hours I was going to find my self dressed as a girl and bent over with my bum in the air, open and exposed and ready to be fucked. And I knew I couldn't deny that I loved the idea.

tfrah
tfrah
3 Followers