A Fantasy Night Gone Bad

Story Info
Young wife takes role play fantasy too far.
5.2k words
3.3
247.3k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My adrenaline was racing as I fumbled the cover charge money I was handing to the bouncer. Once inside, I looked for Kristin and spotted her just as she rounded the corner from the front bar back into the seating area where the southern rock band was just getting started. This was the night I had waited for months to come around, where she and I played "pick-up scene." It was an innocent adventure we used to do often after we were first married 4 years ago, but due to moving and new jobs we had let slip, much like our sex life in general. The theme was pretty simple, Kristin dressed up hot and pretended to be single [including taking off her wedding ring], and then socialized with guys trying to hit on her while I fell back and watched from the distance, getting both of us very turned on and always leading to a night of hot sex afterwards.

She had no trouble attracting guys. 25 years old, blonde, petite at 5'4" and 118 pounds, she was hotter now than when we first married. She took great care of herself, and I'll admit I had let myself slip over the past couple of years by putting on 25 pounds, which may have had something to do with our love life dwindling, although she would never outright say that. Nevertheless, I had been planting the seed for this evening for several weeks and after several margaritas on our back deck late in the afternoon I had talked her into going out. Braless in a halter top that formed nicely around her nipples, she wore a short black skirt and did me the favor of not wearing anything underneath. She topped it off by wearing my favorite black pumps which I always liked her to keep on during sex. I watched heads turn as she walked through the crowd to a small table in the back and took a seat rather unassumingly.

I managed to sit at a small bar area near the pool tables giving me a line of sight across the dim, smoky room, my view frequently block by mingling patrons. Like good bait in a well stocked pond, a waitress immediately brought her a tall mixed drink of something and pointed to several guys standing nearby. I looked to see who had bought it for her and instantly my heart jumped a beat as I identified Jake, Billy Don, and JZ. The three all worked at the same construction site I had been assigned to as a safety compliance coordinator. "Oh shit," I thought to myself, "not these guys."

In the month or so since I had been working at the sight these three had become nemeses of mine in a manner very similar to school yard bullies picking on the weak, chubby kid. Jake in particular gave me shit on a daily basis, using his alpha male physique to make me nervous as hell whenever I was around him. The guy was big, probably 6'3 and around 250 pounds, all of which was well developed from his years of working the hard construction life. A good description of him would be that of a loud mouth, barroom brawler type. He often boasted of his sexual conquests, attributing his success rate to the fact as he often boasted, "I just have a big cock and that's what the ladies like." In the past few days however, he had complained to the guys at the worksite that he hadn't been laid in a couple of weeks and was going "pussy hunting this weekend." He was older than me as well, probably in his mid to late 30's, as were Billy Don and JZ. They often called me a variety of unflattering names, things like "Tubby," "Water Boy," and "Matilda" (my real name is Matt), and I just went with it because I really didn't feel like getting my ass kicked by these guys. They didn't know Kristin and she didn't know them, as I never brought it up at home that I was getting picked on at work everyday.

Kristin smiled and mouthed "thank you" to her admirers which Jake obviously took as an invite to come over to her table and sit next to her. This was a contingency in our secret little fantasy night plan that I had not thought of and thereby had no remedy to correct. All I could do was sit on my corner bar stool and hope they didn't spot me, while this guy I loathed was sitting and drinking with my hot young wife. My best hope was that either something hotter would get Jake's attention or Kristin would thank him for the drink and get up to leave, which was our cue to get out. But it never happened.

Instead, several hours went by as Jake and his boys sat the table with my wife, pouring drink after drink into her. Occasionally Kristin and Jake would stumble out onto the dance floor, Jake's big hands exploring more of my wife's hot body each time they went out. At one point they were seated at the table next each other and I could see through the crowd as Jake's hand rested on her bare thigh, eventually traveling up under her short skirt and disappearing under the thin cloth that covered her. I knew she wasn't wearing any underwear and realized that at this rate Jake would discover the same thing. I was right. Although my view from the hiding spot I was sitting in was often blocked by passing patrons, I could tell by Kristin's facial expressions that Jake was either stroking her bare muff or fingering her outright, possibly both. "I can't believe this is happening," I screamed in my head as I watched my wife getting finger banged by this bully.

Then, to my surprise, the two got up from the table and walked back through the bar and out the front door. "Where the hell could they be going," I wondered in a panicked state. "Do I dare go outside and confront this guy?." I knew the answer, and it was no. Instead, I raced from my seat to the men's room which I knew was adjacent to the main parking lot in the back of the building. Going the stall that was next to the open window on the parking lot side, I locked the stall door behind me and stood on the toilet to look out the window just in time to see Jake and Kristin climb into his tricked out jeep.

Sitting in the topless jeep right next to the building, I could hear most of their conversation even over the muffled sound of the bar band blaring out the current set of southern rock music. Kristin was pretty loopy by now which I'm sure is exactly what Jake was hoping for as he opened the glove box and took out a small pipe and a 35mm film container. "Great, now he's going to have her smoke some pot, too," I said to myself. Indeed, that just what they did, leaving the musky smell of the smoke to drift into the open bathroom window where I watched. After several minutes of useless conversation, Jake just reached over and pulled her face to his and started mashing on my wife!

After several minutes of watching them kiss, I saw Jake take his left hand and undo his belt and the buttons on this jean shorts, pulling out his fat, lengthy cock, which was shocking to see. I would guess it was probably 8 inches long, but the thickness of it was shocking. He then reached over and led Kristin's right hand to his erection, which she at first pulled back from but then gently returned to begin exploring its size and shape. For several minutes she stroked him up and down, massaging his plum sized balls, and wiping away the drooling cum that oozed from its tip. Then, shockingly, I watched through the open window as Jake guided Kristin's head down into his lap, her lips opening instinctively as she formed it around his swollen cock, its round, purple head disappearing into her wet mouth.

I knew firsthand what a great blowjob my wife gave and it was hard to watch her please another man. Kristin had kicked off her heels and positioned herself on her knees on the passenger seat of the jeep while still aggressively sucking on Jake's hot shaft. Her mouth moved slowly but hungrily up and down on the big cock. "Just suck on the head, see if you can leave a hickey on it," Jake instructed Kristin. She brought her mouth off of his shaft and then proceeded as told. The enlarged, purple head was the size and shape of a very large strawberry, and I stared in disbelief while my wife's lips opened and made just the helmet disappear in her mouth. She then began to suck hard on the fleshy tip of his organ, her left hand jerking him off at the same time. Enjoying this pleasure, Jake leaned far back on the reclined seat, moaning his approval of her technique.

Using the advantage of his long arms, Jake reached out with his right hand and pulled Kristin's skirt up above her waist, revealing her naked ass in the parking lot light. As she sucked on his cock, Jake caressed her nude ass and eventually worked his middle finger between her legs, stroking her womanhood before shamelessly inserting his finger altogether inside her vagina. The two of them were enjoying this and it was obvious both were giving and taking in the pleasure of each other. As I watched from my bathroom stall window I wondered if another car might pull up, someone might come out, anything really, that might break them up.

I checked my watch and realized that for 20 minutes Jake and my wife had been going at it. I could tell by the way Kristin was squirming that the sensation of Jake's thick finger working her pussy was having an erotic effect on her while she continued to bob her mouth up and down on his 8 plus inches of thick cock. Then I heard a familiar sound - Kristin's whimper - which meant she was about to have an orgasm. I watched as her legs spread a bit wider allowing Jake access to bury his finger deeper inside her and then witnessed the tell tale sign – her toes curling on the seat of the truck. Judging by how loud she was, her sounds even muffled by the big cock in her mouth, I knew she was having a powerful orgasm.

The combination of knowing he had broke her with his persistent finger banging and the understandable sensation of her vocal cords vibrating his already excited penis caused Jake to arch his head back on the seat and let out a series of long, deep moans of his own. "Shit," I thought to myself, "this guy is about to cum in my wife's mouth." My instinct was that I should make some kind of noise from my voyeur perch of the bathroom window in order to interrupt the two of them and prevent this guy from ejaculating his manly juices into Kristin's throat. Jealousy raged throughout me watching this, as did anxiety, adrenaline, and fear, and my legs were trembling so bad standing on the edge of the stained toilet I thought I might fall off it altogether. I knew I needed to take action, but I couldn't utter a sound; couldn't make a move. But the time I spent deliberating what to do in my confused mind had taken too long, and the opportunity to prevent it from happening had quickly past.

I watched helplessly as Jake's massive left hand grabbed a handful of my wife's hair and the situation changed from Kristin sucking him off to Jake holding her head in place while his powerful hips moved up and down off the seat as he relentlessly face fucked her aggressively and dominantly. He let out a long, deep groan and stopped his movement while pulling her mouth further down on his big cock, and then his head arched back over the top of the reclined seat. It was happening. I watched in stunned silence as all his taunt muscles began to spasm, his moans coming several seconds apart as each eruption of his hot cum flooded into my wife's mouth. I could hear Kristin slurping and swallowing rapidly to keep up with the heavy flow of his hot, thick semen as it drained through the length of his big horse dick. My mind flashed back to overhearing Jake talking with the guys at the construction site about how he hadn't been laid in two weeks and all I could think of was how much cum he must have built up inside him, cum that was now being swallowed by my wife as I watched helplessly.

Finally drained of his reservoir of sperm, he began to relax in the driver's seat while holding Kristin's head in place, making sure she sucked and swallowed all of his seed before finally pulling her mouth off of him. He then changed hands. His right hand, which had vacated her dripping snatch while he was getting off, now gripped her blond hair while his left hand rested on his left leg. He was done with his victory, yet he still held her face over his lap. I could see a string of cum several inches long attached to both Jakes cock and Kristin's lips.

For whatever reason, probably just to show that he conquered her, he then used his left hand to grab his still enormous erection and then proceeded to slap and rub his big, sticky, wet cock all over her face, until her cheeks, forehead, and chin were glistening with the slippery mixture of her saliva and his spent cum. "Keep sucking it until I go limp," he ordered Kristin, pushing her open mouth down onto his still erect cock. For at least another 5 minutes, Kristin sucked on Jakes spent cock, until finally he pulled her head up with a fistful of hair. "That was fucking awesome," he said to Kristin as she sat back into the passenger seat looking quite disheveled.

She had just gotten the face fucking of her life by this big guy and she looked the part. "Let's smoke some more pot and then go for a drive," Jake offered. Kristin said she needed a beer first [no doubt to wash down all the cum she just swallowed], and Jake told her to get him one also and come right back out to the jeep. She put her shoes back on and tried to style back into shape her sex-messed hair, then got out and headed back to the front of the bar.

"Ok," I said to myself, "I've got to get her out of here fast." I knew that if she went back outside with Jake there was a good chance he would just keep getting her more wasted and once he regained his stamina would end up fucking her with that monster cock of his. It was bad enough she got to know how a big dick felt in her mouth; I didn't need her to know what it felt like to get fucked by one also.

As I come out of the bathroom, I saw JZ and Billy Don headed my way, so once again I barricaded myself in my shitter stall. They both came in to drain another round of Budweiser's and discussed how Jake was probably taking his "plaything" out to his house on the cut-off road by the mill. When they left, I trailed them at a distance then bolted for the front door and into the parking lot. The jeep was already gone. I jumped into my car and headed through town towards Jake's house. I had to stop anything more from happening. But how? I didn't know what to do but thought I'd figure that out once I found them. I headed down the road where the boys said Jake's house would be and sure enough in the distance I spotted the jeep parked outside a small house at the end of a Cul-de-sac. Parking up the road at a distance, I quietly snuck across the yard and up the side of the house until I heard voices outside a bedroom window.

Once again, the smell of marijuana filled my nostrils as I peeked into the opening in the window. The confederate flag that served as a drape covered all but the bottom couple of inches of the window pane so I had both a pretty clear view into the room and protection from being seen. The two of them were standing at the foot of his messed up bed, Jake with his hands on her hips holding her close to him. The room was dimly lit from the lamp in the adjacent living room but my visibility to see what was going on was as bright as it needed to be and the quietness of the late night allowed me to clearly eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Let's trade favors from back in the parking lot," Jake began coaxing Kristin. Her eyes blurry from drinking and smoking marijuana, she gave a perplexed look as she asked what he meant. "I mean, I'll go down on you this time and then you can give me a hand job." Kristin insisted she couldn't do anymore and suggested that she probably should go home, but Jake kept up the pressure. "C'mon, you tasted me and I'm dying to taste you," he urged, "we don't need to go all the way, you can jerk me off afterwards to take care of me." Before Kristin could answer Jake was mashing on her again while his big hands discreetly began to pull down her skirt until it cleared her hips and dropped to the floor. As he caressed and squeezed her nude butt, Kristin reluctantly agreed. "Ok," she said softly, "but that's all. I can't go any further than that."

Those words were of great relief to me as I feared she was actually going to let this guy fuck her with that fat cock of his. Jake didn't hesitate to seize the moment, pulling her top off as she lifted her arms above her head. The scene was unimaginable; my hot wife standing completely naked next to this huge older guy as his hands traveled her every inch. Jake guided her onto the bed and as Kristin settled onto her back I saw him remove his brown leather belt from his jean shorts. "This will make it more exciting for you," he offered. Placing himself into a sitting position over her ribs, he began to strap her wrists together with the belt then secured it to the head board, leaving her that much more defenseless. Kristin and I had done some role play bondage scenarios in the past and I knew how this must of turned her on, regardless of what kind of nervousness she was feeling right now. Being tied and taken against her will was something she fantasized about, and while she may be saying "no" on the outside, I knew too well that on the inside she was definitely saying "yes."

Jake then moved back down the bed until he was between her naked, spread legs, leaning over to lick, kiss, and suck on her exposed nipples and breasts. After several minutes of mauling her tits with his goateed mouth, he then began to work his way down across her trembling abs until finally his face was between her legs, his eager tongue probing her soft, wet womanhood. Kristin gasped as Jake found his mark, her body squirming with each lick of her pink outer regions. He then clutched her hips with each hand and started to begin his oral conquest of my wife. His big, bald head was all that was visible to me, buried between her creamy thighs as he probed deeper and deeper into her quivering canal with his long, thick tongue. Kristin tugged against the restraints of the leather belt that held her hands bound above her tossing head, her back arching with each whimper as Jake devoured her juices. Within a few short minutes of Jake's maddening pleasing of her, Kristin could control herself no longer.

She screamed out as a searing orgasm ravaged her tongue-fucked pussy. Jake only licked harder and deeper as she got off, making sure she enjoyed it to the fullest. Finally pulling his face away from her sopping crotch, I could see the glistening juices of my wife's orgasm saturating Jake's thick goatee. As Kristin lay exhausted and spent on the bed, Jake stood admiring her hot, inviting, and defenseless body before him. Her eyes closed as she lay indulging in the aftermath of the ecstasy she'd just endured, Kristin didn't see what Jake was up to. But I watched it all begin to unfold.

Staring at the long legs spread before him knowing that Kristin's pussy was hot and wet, Jake undid the buttons on his jean shorts, pushing them down onto the floor and stepping out, still wearing his heavy work boots. His immense cock sprung free and recoiled like a diving board in clear view of my astonished eyes.

"Fuck," I thought to myself as a state of panic came over me. "What do I do, this guy is about to fuck my wife," I debated with myself. But I knew the truth. I would do nothing...but watch. I didn't want my ass kicked by this big son of a bitch. Have Jake beat the shit out of me and then face him at work everyday? I rationed that he was only going to fuck her this one time. After all, I thought in a flash of jealous anger, she's the one that got herself into this mess. But my attempts of blaming her were only a mask for my insecurities and fear of confronting this bully. My selfish fear for my own safety was greater than protecting my wife from being pummeled by this large penis. My stature sank as I admitted to myself that I was just a wimp and was about to watch my wife, my best friend, the girl of my dreams, about to be fucked by this guy that I both loathed and feared greatly.

12