A Fantasy Night Gone Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kristin lay there before him Jake once again climbed onto the bed, his large body between her spread legs. "He's not even going to use a condom," I said under my breath. He pressed down on top of her, kissing her neck at first, then aggressively mashing on her lips with his. Kristin seemed to be startled but couldn't break away from his lip lock, his pussy-stained tongue no doubt buried in her mouth. As the fat tip of his bulging member bumped into her sopping muff, she seemed to finally catch on what was happening and broke free from Jake's kiss. "What are you doing," she gasped.

"We....can't...no...we....can't." Her sentence was broken from her short breaths as I could tell she had become panicked realizing her predicament. "Easy, baby," Jake assured her. "You're nice and wet now, you can handle it, all of it." Kristin pulled hard against the leather restraint that held her hands in bondage but to no avail. Her legs kicked and wriggled against Jake's thick torso which brought only a short, taunting laugh from him. His hungry cock was pressed up against her wet entry, preparing its descent into her tight tunnel. "I'll jerk you off like we talked about," Kristin negotiated, "I'll even suck you off ag....AAAAHHHH...OOHHH...." She never had a chance to finish her sentence as the chubby purple head of Jake's cock pushed passed her defenseless and drenched lips into her narrow vagina. While I stood outside the window of the bedroom, barely six feet away from the two of them, I was about to watch up close my own wife being fucked hard by this gorilla.

As Kristin whimpered beneath him, Jake slowly worked inch by bulky inch deeper into her taut passageway. As his cock was both thicker and longer than mine, it was apparent from Kristin's moans and body language that he was finding unexplored virgin territory still inside her. His heavy body grinding down on top of her, Kristin's legs voluntarily spread wider with each of his thrusts, accommodating the size of his manhood as he stretched her to new limits. Within several minutes the thick base of his cock disappeared in a rough thrust inside my wife, as she cried out over the sound of his grunts. Jake pumped his stiff member in and out of Kristin as I watched from outside the window, traumatized at the sight of all of this. As it continued, I could tell the sounds of Kristin's whimpers were turning more towards pleasure than pain. "Is she going to cum again," I wondered to myself.

There was no doubt Jake was heading there fast. One of his big hands had worked its way under her butt and he was pulling her tight against his thrusting torso as he fucked her at will. His other hand had grabbed her by the hair, tugging on her so that her head arched back. It was Jake letting her know he was in control here and she was nothing more than his fuck-toy right now. His white tank top was soaked in sweat and beads of his perspiration ran in streams off his bald head down onto Kristin's face. His pace was now quickening with each thrust; he was literally fucking the shit out of her now in a way she had never been ravaged before. This was a real man, powerful and aggressive, using her for his pleasure. How would it ever be the same for her again if she had sex with me?

The bed creaked to the point it sounded as if it would collapsed altogether as Jake pummeled Kristin with his fleshy weapon. It was a scene I would never be able to get out of my mind; the contrast of this big bull of a man just pounding and dominating my petite blonde wife. All the muscles on each of them rippled in the heated contest of sexual desire and both began to verbalize their building crescendo with moans until finally both had reached the point of no return. Kristin went first; crying out over and over again as her body exploded in a series of riveting orgasms much to the pleasure of the greedy Jake who leered evilly down at her, watching her break under his will. Using all her strength to break free of the leather belt that bound her wrists to the head board and squeezing Jake with all the force her tired legs could muster, she was nonetheless helpless against the mind and body controlling seizure from the unbelievable orgasm that spasmed throughout her. Finally spent, her body grew limp, allowing Jake to finish himself off in whatever manner pleased him most.

Jake lifted Kristin's legs and pinned them so that her knees were locked under the inside of his elbows, spreading her as wide as possible to allow him maximum penetration. The new angle provided me with a clear side view of his thick, powerful cock diving and retreating from her vulnerable opening in rapid succession, his heavy balls slapping her ass each time. Although consumed with exhaustion, the force of Jake's deep thrusts caused Kristin to squeal each time he drove his enormous meat into the depths of her womanhood. I had never heard her so vocal during sex; she barely made a sound when it was she and I together. He pumped her harder and harder, her weakened legs flopping at his sides. I thought about how tight she was when I was inside her and could only imagine what she must feel like to Jake, her untested muscles resistance squeezing his thick organ, the huge head of his cock penetrating uncharted depths.

I thought he was about to cum, when suddenly he pulled out and I was amazed at the size of his hard, slick cock, unable to comprehend how it even fit inside my tight wife. Grabbing Kristin's limp body, he rolled her over onto her stomach, spread her legs once again, and then entered her sopping, stretched pussy from behind, burying his manhood in one deep thrust. Pressing his body down on top of hers, Jake now fucked her hard from behind without showing any consideration or mercy. For several more minutes he ground down on top of my wife until finally he could contain himself no more.

Jake groaned in chorus with Kristin's moans until his thick back arched and he too shouted out in ecstasy, his rejuvenated reservoir of cum erupting time after time deep into my wife's most sacred area. Finally spent and exhausted, he collapsed down on top of her briefly while catching his breath, his vile, erect, penis still throbbing inside her broadened canal. I turned away from the window, staring into the darkness of the early morning, my mind numb knowing that I had just watched this bully use my wife as his whore. How would I ever deal with this I thought to myself? I heard Jake ask her if she wanted to spend the night and Kristin uttered in a small voice that she needed to go home. Jake untied her and threw her clothes onto the bed and said to be ready in five minutes. I had to get home before her so I crept back across the yard like a beaten dog with its tail between its legs. Finally making to my car I then sped home and crawled into bed, the visions of the night I had just witnessed burned into my tortured memory.

Shortly thereafter, I heard the jeep pull up and Kristin come up the steps and into the house. The shower was turned on and for over half and hour she bathed in its hot, soapy embrace. She came to bed without a sound as I pretended to be fast asleep, and within minutes I could hear her drift into a heavy slumber. There was no way I was going to sleep that night, lying next to my wife knowing that her stomach was full of another guys cum and that her pussy had been stretched and probed well beyond what I was capable of. Leaving her to sleep, I got back up and sat on the back steps, holding my head in my hands, unable to comprehend how the evening had turned out. The plan of the whole evening was that we were to come home and get wild in bed, but as it turned out she was the only one who had gotten laid.

12