A Fantasy Picaresque Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So young," she said, shaking her head. "Bandits...when they take a woman, they tell her the deal. Leave with a mark, or stay without one. Only when you stay, they...they make you do things. Not, you know, with a knife, or by force. It's like I said, they'll run a man through with a blade at the slightest offense, but for them the game is making a woman surrender her virtue, whether she wants to or not. They can be...persuasive."

"And that's what they did with you?" I asked.

"I'm a fighter," she replied. "Sometimes, I even win. But these bandits have another. She's older and never puts up a fight—hell, she's marked. She left and came back."

Kali paused while I tried to wrap my mind around that strange fact.

"Like I said, farmboy, your own family will leave you to starve if you're marked. She—Lina—I guess she found out that life with bandits was the best of a lot of bad options."

I pondered Lina's fate for a while, though the exertions of the day and my full stomach were making me drowsy. Kali could see the look in my eyes, and I noticed it forming on her face too.

"How do we do this?" she asked. "We shouldn't leave the fire going, but I'm cold. Are you sure we couldn't scrounge up some cover."

"You're free to do as you like. When we were kids, we always slept against each other to stay warm. It won't get that cold tonight, I promise."

Kali eyed me warily. I knew as soon as I spoke that my words might seem a ruse to get her to sleep against me. To be honest, I did wonder how her body would feel against mine, though I had no intention to stoop to the level of a bandit and force myself upon her. She made her mind up eventually.

"Don't try anything," she said uneasily. "I'm stronger than I look."

"I believe you," I said. "Besides, you're the one who knows the way."

As the fire gave away to merely smoldering embers, she did nestle against me, her soft body working its magic the way women do. Within a minute, my cock sprang to life.

"Very funny, farmboy. You're not fooling me," she said in jest.

Confused, I asked her what she meant, and she reached backwards to flick my cock. I howled in pain, and she spun around.

"Are you...? Was that real?"

"Of course," I replied, rubbing my sore prick, "haven't you ever felt a cock before?"

"A man's cock, yes—a giant's cock, no!"

I was hurt; once more, my physical curse had brought me embarrassment. Kali asked to see it, still in partial disbelief. Since she had been so good to me thus far, I complied, though her immature giggles and comments didn't help my confidence.

"That thing must split girls open, huh farmboy?" she said sarcastically. "No way you're comin' anywhere close to my snatch with that monster."

I stirred to put my cock away shamefacedly before Kali touched my arm and asked me to stop. She wanted to see my spurt, though I was not to point it at her. I agreed and took hold of my engorged member, stroking it while imagining little Kali's ripe young ass bouncing in front of me. Kali couldn't stop laughing, though by now she seemed to be cheering me on.

"I know why you're running, farmboy—you put that big thing in the Baron's daughter, didn't you? Now she's all stretched out and Duke Tinycock can't feel her worn-out cunt anymore!"

I didn't talk; I jerked. My hand was a blur, and I felt a strong urge to impress Kali.

"God, farmboy, you're such a sweet little thing. Who'dve known you were packing such a blade?"

I felt a strong urge to shut Kali up by cramming myself into her mouth, and I think she could read my mind.

"Tempting, farmboy, but I'd like to stay tight enough to snag a man. Besides, I only have a big mouth figuratively."

I realized that Kali wasn't being mean, but rather playing around, as if we were old friends. I relaxed and begin to enjoy pleasuring myself for her even more. We were both acting foolish, and the delightful feeling of playing with my cock only made me less cognizant of my surroundings. Kali's laughs and my moans were getting louder, and when I felt my climax coming, I was in no shape to respond to Kali's sudden, frantic request that I stop and look around.

"Do you hear that?" Kali whispered, fear quickly overtaking the jocularity in her voice. "Get that dagger."

As my cock erupted, showering the ground by our campsite with my seed, I heard from behind us both a sinister voice.

"Quite a weapon," the cruel voice said. "—dagger's nice, too."

From out of the shadows, a second voice called out. Kali had begun to cry, her tough exterior crumbling in the face of the bandits.

"Kill 'im—take back the slut."

I felt a sharp pain in my skull, and everything went black.

12