A Fantasy Realized

Story Info
Husband and wife live out a fantasy.
4.1k words
4.21
165.4k
51

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angin
angin
26 Followers

My wife and I are both in our forties and have been married for 15 years. We have had an active, if conventional, sex life for our entire marriage. However, like most couples, we have struggled at times to keep the "spice" in the sexual relationship. We have also faced the challenge that as our children have grown older, finding privacy has been difficult. Fortunately, we both work from home and when the children are in school, we are able to take occasional "breaks" to take care of our sexual needs.

One of the ways that we have tried to keep things exciting has been to share fantasies with each other. One of our favorite fantasies has been variations on the theme of having me watch her have sex with another man—preferably a well-hung black guy. I would naturally get "sloppy seconds" when I fucked her after the other guy finished.

Until recently, we had never considered following through on the fantasy. However, during a recent sex session while on vacation, I sensed that my wife was getting very turned on by the thought of actually having sex with another man as her fantasy suddenly became much more detailed. When I asked her about it after we were done, she reluctantly admitted that the idea really excited her. My wife is normally very conservative, so following through on something like this would be a huge step. I should add that she was a virgin when we married and she has not had sex with anyone but me since then.

After we returned from vacation, I approached the subject with her again. After discussing it over a number of weeks, she agreed that it was something that she would like to try. She only placed two restrictions on what she would do—she did not want intimacy with the guy (just sex) and she would not allow him to fuck her in the ass.

Since we had never done anything like this, it took us some time to figure out how to find the right guy. However, after spending lots of time on the internet looking at swinger and male escort sites, we were finally able to find a 35-year-old guy named Jerome who seemed promising.

My wife contacted him and arranged to meet him at a classy hotel (no Motel 6's for this encounter) in the Atlanta area that was reasonably close to our house but far enough away that we would be less likely to see anyone that we know. I also knew that this hotel had a separate lounge that was usually very dark.

She confirmed that he fit the fantasy requirements of being black and well hung (he claimed his cock was nine inches long and thick). She had used long and thick dildos (including a "black" one) in the past, so she assumed that she would be able to handle his cock. She also hinted that she had never done anything like this and would need "encouragement" when the time came.

As the date approached, I could see that she was starting to have second thoughts, but to her credit, she never said anything about backing out. On that night (only two days ago), we left our kids for a slumber party with friends and left for the hotel. She had to dress somewhat conservatively with a white, button down blouse and a black skirt when we left the house since we had to keep up the pretense with our friends. However, on the way to the hotel she took off her bra, opened two of the five buttons on her blouse and took off her panties. I could see that the large, dark nipples on her 36D tits were poking through the fabric, so it was obvious that she was excited and probably very nervous.

After I checked into the hotel and gave her a room key, she went to the lounge to start the adventure. We had agreed that I would wait in the hotel room while she met the man alone, because having me sitting there would have been very awkward. I'll let her tell her side of the story of what happened from that moment until she reached the room since I wasn't there.

Wife's Story—Meeting Her Lover in the Hotel Lounge

I entered the bar and sat at a table in a dark corner that had view of the entryway. While sitting there, I could feel my stomach get tenser, but I was so excited that my nipples were hard and visible through my blouse, and I could feel my pussy getting wet.

Slightly after the appointed time, I noticed a well-dressed and athletic black guy whose photo I had seen on the escort site enter the room. His website bio stated that he was 6' 1" (I'm only 5' 6") and he looked to be that or more in person. As he approached me, I stood up to greet him. In one quick motion, he said my name in a very deep voice (at least he confirmed I was the correct person), embraced me and started to kiss me. I was very surprised by his boldness! I tried to resist the kiss, but it didn't take too long before he had his tongue in my mouth and I was responding in kind. I had told my husband that I didn't want this kind of intimacy—just fucking. However, I could feel my inhibitions and my preset rules starting to disappear already.

He continued to kiss each other hungrily for a while. After pulling part, he ordered straight bourbon for himself and white wine for me. Shortly after sitting down but while the server was still there, he put his hand on my knee (fortunately, the table blocked the view of my legs). Over the next few minutes, his hand crept up under my skirt and he started to caress and massage my upper thigh. Every so often, his hand would brush against my shaved pussy and the effect was electrifying. He would also lean over occasionally and kiss me, and he kissed my neck several times (one of my biggest turn-ons). I tried to continue talking to him, but it was difficult. My body felt like it was on fire.

After a few minutes, I became bold enough that I reached across and put my hand on top of his crotch. I could tell that he had not lied to me about the size of his cock. I was drenched and most of my nervousness was being replaced by intense sexual excitement.

I'm not sure when (probably during one of the times he was kissing my neck), but at some point he opened another button on my blouse so that my nipples were almost on display and all of my cleavage was clearly visible. I first noticed it when I felt a cool breeze on my breasts. Fortunately, it was early and the lounge was mostly empty. However, I am sure the bartender and server were watching us closely

After talking for a while and after two large glasses of wine for me, we agreed that it was time to go to the room. He paid the check and we walked through the elegant lobby (with my tits very visible and swaying—something I would never allow to happen in public normally) to the elevator so we could go to our 23rd floor room. He held his hand around my lower back while walking to the elevator, and he reached under the back of my skirt and squeezed my ass a couple of times while we waited for the elevator to arrive.

Fortunately, no one got on the elevator with us, because as soon as the door closed, Jerome pressed me against the wall with all of his weight. I could feel his enormous hard-on rubbing against my crotch. His mouth locked on my mouth in a very passionate kiss. He pulled up my skirt, put his entire hand on top of my pussy and stuck two fingers inside of my drenched pussy. He finger fucked my very rapidly while also rubbing my clit with his thumb. He leaned back a bit, and his other hand reached between us and opened the remaining two buttons on my blouse. He then pulled apart the fabric so that my full breasts and sensitive nipples were now in the open and were rubbing against his chest. All of this made me so hot that I actually came very hard just as the door opened (the entire ride only lasted about 30 seconds). At least there was no one waiting for the elevator on our floor or he or she would have seen a major sex show.

He finally removed his hand from my pussy just before the elevator door closed again. My skirt dropped down while we walked to the room, but I did not attempt to pull my blouse together. I am normally not an exhibitionist, but I was extremely horny and the idea of having my breasts on full display in a public hallway really turned me on. I almost hoped someone would see me.

After a short walk from the elevator to the room, I leaned over to put the card in the lock, and was surprised when he reached around from behind with his right hand, pulled up the front of my skirt and used his big hand on my pussy to pull me against his pants and his hard cock. His fingers were very large and the effect of his hand massaging my cunt was electrifying (that's one reason why they were so effective at making me cum in the elevator). He used his left hand to pull my shirt off my arms; threw it down the hallway and started to squeeze my right breast very roughly (something I don't like normally). While all of this was happening, he whispered to me things like, "How was the finger fucking? I know that you liked it. I'll bet that you can't wait to feel my cock."

When he said that last line to me, I was so stimulated that I was ready and willing for him to fuck me right there in the hallway, and I surprised myself when I actually turned my head and told him that's what I wanted. I'm assuming that everything he had done to me in the bar and the elevator was designed to make me so horny that I would beg for his cock and his scheme worked very well. Without saying anything, he unzipped his pants, pulled my skirt up and tucked it so it was nothing more than a band around my middle, grabbed both of my hips and shoved all of his huge cock into my pussy from the rear. It all happened so rapidly that I barely had time to comprehend what he had done. I normally get very drenched when I'm horny, so his cock slid in very easily. It hurt a little at first, but that only lasted for about 2 seconds and "OH MY GOD DID IT FEEL GOOD AFTER THAT!!! He fucked me doggy style while outside my room for at least a minute before I remembered that I was completely naked and having sex in a public area and still needed to open the door.

With very shaky hands, I finally managed to stick the card in the lock and we practically fell through the opening. However, we didn't make it as far in to the room as I had expected.

It's hard for me to believe that I was once a girl that believed in having sex only with her husband. On that night, I had expected to have "controlled" sex in our room—after all; it was my first time with another man. The public sex, and my reaction to it, came as a total surprise to me. To be honest, if he hadn't been as bold and aggressive as he was, I might have chickened out before leaving the bar while trying to deal with the internal question of whether this sort of thing made me a slut (or whether it even mattered since this wasn't affecting my public reputation at all). I'm just thankful that I didn't see anyone that I knew while in the hotel.

I'll let my husband take over the story since he was in the room waiting for me. I may write my memories of what happened later, but some details of what happened after the door opened are still a bit of blur to me right now. It's an open question whether I will do something like this again, but I have to admit that I submitted to the intense feelings while it was happening. I guess I was a bit of a slut for those few hours.

Husband's Story—Hot Sex

After waiting for what seemed like an eternity, I heard talking and lots of moaning outside the hotel room door. About a minute later, my wife stumbled in the door with a very large black man behind her. Her blouse was missing and her big tits were swinging back and forth violently. Her skirt was pulled up completely, he was holding both of her hips and he was fucking her very hard. I could see that she was breathing hard and was very flushed.

He pushed her forward against the wall next to the door and continued to slam his big cock into her. Since he was using the open door as leverage, they were completely visible to the corridor. Her skirt kept falling down on her ass and in his way, so he pulled out of her just long enough to push it to the floor and then shoved his cock back in her cunt. He then reached around and started to squeeze both of her tits and twist her nipples. I was shocked at the whole scene (and also VERY turned on) because I had always expected that there would be foreplay before the sex started and I had assumed that she would be a reluctant partner at first. I definitely hadn't expected them to be fucking in a public hallway (of course, I didn't know until later what he had done to her in the elevator).

I got up and took my clothes off while all of this was happening, and I walked over next to them so I could see the entire action close up. It was a very erotic sight to say the least.

It took no more than two minutes or of rapid fucking before she shouted that she was going to cum.

Shortly before her orgasm hit, I heard the elevator open (we were the second door away from the elevator) and heard voices in the hallway. Even when the people were standing outside the room, he did not attempt to close the door. They got a clear view of her completely naked body being fucked and I know that they heard her cumming. My wife is not a screamer, but I could tell that she was having a hard time keeping the volume down this time. She let out squeals saying, "fuck" or "shit" each time he thrust into her. For some reason, this thought got me very excited and I hope it excited them too (at least they didn't tell anyone in hotel management about it).

She told me later that she looked to her left and saw that a man and woman were watching but had reached a level of ecstasy where she really didn't care. In fact, the idea that she was being watched turned her on and had a lot to do with the intensity of her orgasm. I'm amazed that her new lover didn't come at that point, but he held on.

He pulled out of her after her orgasm had subsided and he finally closed the door. She turned around, gave him a very passionate kiss (I hadn't expected the intimacy), and then moved to the bed where she lay down on her back on the bed with her legs spread. I could see that her pussy was wide open from the fucking and that her juices running down over her ass. As he undressed next to her, she started to rub her clit and finger fuck herself with one hand and stroke his cock with the other. Her only comment was, "I need your cock in me again!!" This was a side of my wife that I had seen occasionally during our love making sessions, but her reaction to this guy was much more intense.

However, instead of fucking her, her new lover put his head between her legs and started to eat her and finger fuck her—at one point, he had four large fingers inside of her up to the first knuckles. While twisting on the bed, she kept saying things to him like "lick my clit" and "oh shit keep fucking me with your fingers!" and "I'm cumming!!" When she came for the third time, her face was contorted and I saw her entire body go tense in a way that I had never seen before.

I had retreated to a chair that next to the bed. It was all I could to keep from cumming while just watching the porn action unfolding in front of me.

Rather than fucking at that point, he pulled her up to a sitting position on the edge of the bed and told her to suck his cock. My wife has never liked giving blowjobs too much, but she attacked his big cock energetically. She did not try to deep throat him, but she put both hands on his ass, sucked on the top couple of inches, licked up and down the shaft and licked his big balls. The blowjob continued for what seemed like a long time. Then, without saying anything, he pushed my wife back on the bed and spread her legs. He pushed her legs up towards her shoulders, shoved his cock in her pussy and started to fuck her hard

I could tell that she was so sensitive at this point that she was about to pass out with each stroke. The missionary position fuck went on for several minutes—my wife did not have a huge orgasm during the pounding—she more or less came continually.

Every once in a while, he would pull out and rub his cock back and forth between her asshole and pussy for a few moments and then start to fuck her in the pussy again.

From this point until they were done, they rarely said a word to each other. All I heard were moans, squeals and grunts.

After the missionary fucking, he lay down on the floor and motioned for her to climb on top of him. If my wife is going to cum from straight sex (at least with me—obviously not with this guy), it will be in this position. I had a very clear view from the back while her pussy moved up and down on his cock. He squeezed and licked her tits and nipples, and he pulled her down to kiss her several times. He also fingered her asshole while this was going on. My wife has never let me fuck her in the ass, but she does like a finger pushing on her asshole. She rode him hard for several minutes and had her fourth orgasm.

She climbed off him and told him that she wanted to be taken doggy style. She leaned over the edge of the bed with her knees on the floor and he mounted her from behind. After a few more minutes, he told her that he needed to cum and asked her where she wanted it. My wife told him to cum in her pussy. I wasn't surprised by this, as one of her fantasies has been to have a guy with a big cock pump a huge load deep inside of her. He started to stroke faster and grunt and he came inside of her hard. She told me later that it felt like she was being hit by a flood of cum and that it almost caused her to have another orgasm.

He started to slow down the pumping and eventually pulled out her and at least part of that flood started to drip out of her pussy onto the floor. She turned around and gave him another tongue-laden kiss before rolling on to her back on the floor to calm down. He sat on the floor next to her and gently caressed her body. I could see that her bald pussy was wide open and pulsating from the fucking and the orgasms, and there was a white stream of cum running down her ass crack.

She climbed on the bed after several minutes, and it was my cue to do my part. One of my wife's fantasies has been to have me eat her pussy after another guy came in her. I was reluctant to do this at first (I do not want to be a cuckolded husband), but I happily agreed to do it this time to help her fulfill her fantasy.

I climbed in between her legs and started to eat her cum-filled pussy. I ran my tongue up and down between her pussy and her clit and she started to go nuts. At the same time, Jerome climbed on bed and stuck his cock in her mouth, and to my amazement, he started to get hard again. She was so sensitive that it only took a few minutes before she started to cum on my face. However, she never stopped sucking on his dick while she came for the fifth time (a record for her as far as I know—she is normally exhausted after the second orgasm).

It was finally my turn to fuck her. I climbed on top of her and stuck my dick in her pussy. The other guy was so large, and there was so much cum inside her, it felt like I was lost—my textbook definition of sloppy seconds. While I was fucking her, Jerome started to cum again. He shot his second load into her mouth, on her face and on to her tits—I was very surprised that she swallowed his cum because she had never done that for me. Seeing that caused me to add my cum to her wet pussy—she confessed later that she could hardly feel me at that point but it felt very good to me.

After resting for a while, my wife and her new lover went to the bathroom to take a shower together. They didn't fuck each other in the shower (my wife later told me that she was too sore), but she did give him another blowjob. The door was closed, but I could hear her tell him how much she loved his cock. After the shower, my wife's new lover dressed and started to go.

Before he left, my wife walked with him to the hotel room door while she was still nude. She kissed him hard while rubbing his cock through his pants and told him that she might want to meet at some point in the future for another round. He squeezed her ass, stroked her pussy one more time and opened the door to leave. It was then that she remembered that he had thrown her blouse in front of the next room and noticed her skirt had been pushed in front of our door. My now exhibitionist wife actually stepped out into the hallway nude and retrieved her clothing.

angin
angin
26 Followers
12