A Fantasy Realized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angin
angin
26 Followers

Since we had the room for the night, we both climbed into bed nude and held each other. It was after we were in bed that she told me what had happened in the bar, elevator and hallway. I got so excited while she was relating the story to me that she gave me a blowjob and she did swallow my cum for the first time. We finally drifted off to sleep after that.

The next morning (yesterday), my wife admitted that she had really enjoyed the experience and that she had at least five mind-blowing orgasms that she could remember. The evening was certainly much wilder than either of us had expected. We hadn't expected that she would have sex in the elevator, the hallway or be completely naked and fucking in a doorway with people watching.

I don't know if she will meet him again (I hope she will), but we both enjoyed having our mutual fantasy finally come true. It has spiced up our marriage and our sex life a lot.

angin
angin
26 Followers
12