A Fantasy Realized Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched Diane's lip tremble as her nipple itched under the warm touch of Diane's hand. Cher moved her hand from Diane's, relaxing into the touch. Cher's fingers reached for the small skirt on her friend's body. She slowly eased it down her hips. Diane, no longer holding Cher's breast, found her hand resting on Cher's shoulder as if she was pushing her friend further down. Diane realized that she was in fact using a small amount of pressure, a silent wish to have her friend continue.

Cher rested herself on her knees. Her eyes looked at the panties that faced her. A small drop of moisture rested on Diane's underwear. Placing her hands on Diane's thighs, Cher massaged the soft legs and the muscle beneath her skin. She heard Diane's whimper as she took small bites of her flesh, slowly working her way to the edge of the silken cover. Cher could smell the scent of Diane. The musky essence brought a stream of moisture from Cher's sex, mingling with the ones that had all ready gathered against her clothing.

Her fingers slipped up between the band of the underwear and Diane's hips. Cher eased the material down her legs. She smiled at the inviting sex that rested in front of her. Diane's pussy was smooth, free of hair. Cher looked into Diane's eyes, and brought her mouth to the warm lips of her friend. She ran her tongue over the skin, licking its silkiness. Her tongue pushed between the lips, then lifted up and ran over her clit. She pushed against it, rubbed it back and forth, massaging the hot nub of flesh.

Diane breathed deeply and held her breath for a moment. The feeling of the wet muscle and warm breath brought a larger drop of juice from her sex. She shook as she felt Cher's tongue quickly lap it up, forcing even more to come free. She looked down and was surprised to see her hands tangled in the woman's hair. Diane was pushing Cher's head deeper to her moist cunt, as if forcing her mouth to suck at her. Each sweep of the firm, moist tool cleaned the clit and lips of her pussy. Diane's fingers felt the silkiness of her friend's hair and began massaging her scalp.

Cher purred against the cunt she was sucking and licking. Each movement brought the taste of her lover closer to her openings. She took her fingers, parted the engorged lips, and inserted one digit into the slick, hot hole. "Oh, fuck Di! You're so juicy and wet, baby."

Di sucked in a gulp of air, and squeezed the finger buried in her sex. She groaned, moved one hand to her nipple, and began to pull and tease it. "Cher, this feels so..." she couldn't continue. Cher had suddenly added her tongue to the hot hole, fucking her pussy with one finger and her strong tongue.

With thrusts from her tongue, Cher licked and stroked the walls of Diane's cunt. She tasted the hot, thick nectar that seemed to ooze from her lover. Fucking her pussy with both her finger and her warm mouth, she pushed deeper and faster. Cher's nail scraped the fleshy wall and coaxed a gushing amount of passion from Diane.

Biting her tongue, Diane felt the wave of cum leave her body and cover her friend's mouth and finger. She rocked her hips back and forth as Cher sucked and blew against her cunt. Her body quaked in orgasm as she came. Her lover worked her pussy, slurping at the juices that now soaked both of them. "Oh, Cher! Fuck, oh god!" Diane exclaimed as she continued to push against Cher's face, slowly coming down from her high cliff of desire.

Diane watched Cher clean away the wetness. She saw her friend's tongue move over her shaved pussy and quivered as Cher moved her way back up her body. Her tongue slipped out and moistened her dry lips as Cher's moistened her nipples once more.

Cher slid her tongue away from Diane's breasts and back to her mouth. She tasted her tongue then moved away. Staring at Diane, Cher saw her friend lean towards her. She closed her eyes as Diane cleansed the juices of her own sex from her lover's chin.

The two women stroked and massaged each other's tongues, each one sliding and fucking the other, the kiss growing deeper and more urgent. Diane suddenly began to feel even more empowered and allowed her hands to play with Cher's breasts. She pinched her nipples, slid her fingers around them, cupping each tit, and felt the weight of them.

Cher cupped and held Diane's breasts also. Once more she brought a moan to her friend's mouth, the same as Diane had brought from her. Diane stepped away and slipped her hands down Cher's ribs, pushing the skirt to the floor. She smiled at the pink thong, and slipped her finger to its string. Her nails raked across the thong's band and moved back and forth across her waist.

Liquid escaped the folds of Cher's sex, and once more gathered against the thin material that covered her sex. She knew it wouldn't absorb anymore. Cher squeezed the muscles of her pussy. The juices slipped out of the thong. It rested on her thighs, bringing shivers of delight from Cher. Her mind pictured Diane licking her clean.

Diane stepped back and smiled at her friend, "I'm awed by all this."

"I've always felt something for you, Di. I just didn't know how to tell you." She reached out and touched Diane's face.

"Thank you for sharing this with me."

"Oh, Hon, thank you."

The two women came together and met, each one kissing the other, their tongues once more moving and tasting. Cher noticed the time was well approaching sunrise. She took Diane's hand and led her to the bed, "Let's rest."

"Are you sure? I mean, I'd like to try and give to you what you gave to me."

Cher smiled, "You can, but we have all weekend remember?"

Diane smiled back, "Yes, all weekend."

(to be continued...)

12