A Fantasy Realized Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife goes on a date and expands her sexual frontiers.
6.5k words
4.21
60.8k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angin
angin
26 Followers

As some of you may remember, I recently did something that I had never imagined doing. I arranged to meet a man that I found online, had drinks with him in a hotel bar and had sex with him in an elevator, a hallway while strangers watched us and in a hotel room. This was something that my husband and I had fantasized about during our love making sessions, but it had never occurred to me that I would actually do it. I guess I knew that I would enjoy the sex, but I shocked myself with my overwhelmingly positive reaction to things like exhibitionism, public sex and my lover's big cock. By the time we parted company that evening, I knew that I wanted more of it and Jerome had agreed that he would provide it.

I am originally from India, and I was trained from birth to think only of arranged marriage and sex within that relationship. You can see why the concept of sex with a total stranger was a bit of a stretch for me, and that's also why my husband made a comment about my virginity in part one of this story. I guess the fact that I had arranged my own marriage to a non-Indian meant that I was more open to new experiences that I had thought I would be. For those of you who are concerned, I am on birth control—this 42 year old does not need another pregnancy at this stage in her life.

About a month after the hotel encounter, we put our two children on a plane for a preplanned trip (planned three months ago) to visit my husband's parents in another state. Since that meant my husband and I would be alone, we had decided to take vacation time from our jobs so we could do things together. Almost immediately after the hotel event, we started to talk about the possibility of meeting my lover again during our vacation.

I contacted Jerome and he agreed to meet with me again. We decided that we would go on a "date" to a local bar that also offered dancing. My only conditions were that the bar be far enough from home to make it less likely that we would see someone we knew, whatever we did had to be private enough that we wouldn't get arrested and I didn't want to be gang banged in the bar (this last condition caused him to laugh). He agreed but also added that he might surprise me a couple of times during the course of the evening. We set a date that was on a weekday so the bar wouldn't be too crowded. He would pick me up and drive me to the bar, and my husband would drive there separately so he could watch and intervene if things got too far out of hand.

Unfortunately, a few days before our date, my husband found out that he would be required to attend a meeting at his corporate headquarters with the CEO—that is as close to mandatory as you can get and the "request" superseded his vacation. He would be leaving the morning of the date only to return the following evening. However, he told me that I should go through with my plans. It made me a little apprehensive, but I was so excited by the slightly risky sex in public potential for the date that I agreed to go alone. Moreover, I really wanted Jerome's cock in me again and I didn't know when such a good opportunity would pop up again.

I had originally decided to dress casually for my date—probably about the same way I dressed for the hotel encounter. There would certainly be no bra or panties, but the clothes would be almost "business casual". I'm not sure why, but my thinking about how to dress became much more daring after I found out that my husband wouldn't be there. Maybe the whole thing seemed more sinful and erotic when I thought about being alone with a lover with no "chaperone".

After I decided on a different approach to dressing, I went on a shopping trip to find something "sluttier" to wear. I got so excited while walking the mall looking for it that my dripping pussy wet the crotch of my shorts (good thing they were navy blue)—I hadn't worn panties on the shopping trip. I actually masturbated in one of the dressing rooms when I was trying on dresses. I just had to relieve the tension.

The outfit I finally chose had a halter type top that tied at the neck with a deep plunging neckline, open sides and a bare back. It was very apparent that I was braless since both sides and a small part of the bottoms of my tits were visible from the front and not just the sides. The fabric over my tits wasn't form fitting (just tight enough to stay in place) and was only wide enough to cover the front of the breasts. I have big tits (36D) so a dress with loose fabric over the bust like this allows my tits to sway freely and is very revealing and very erotic looking on me. In addition, when trying it on I noticed that the material was translucent so my nipples and areolae (large and dark as on most Indians) were clearly visible and my cunt lips were noticeable when I was back lit (I didn't wear panties to try it on and had no intention of doing so on my date). The skirt was about mid-thigh in length. The whole outfit left me as close to being nude as I could be without actually being nude. I also made sure that my pussy was cleanly shaven, because I love the skin-to-skin feeling (Jerome shaves his cock) that I get when my pussy is bald and I didn't want pubic hair showing through the dress. I know that it seems odd that I'm OK with having my dark nipples show through the dress but not pubic hair. I guess it's just a matter of personal taste.

I didn't tell my husband until after the date what had inspired me to buy that dress (I hadn't discussed my original dressing plans with him so he didn't know the difference). However, I did model it for him the day before he left. His reaction was to bend me over the sofa, lift the skirt and fuck my brains out. I think it's safe to say he liked it.

The next night, Jerome arrived just before 9 pm as we wanted to reach the bar after dark and because it meant that the neighbors would be less likely to see me. After I let him in the door, he looked me over and signaled his approval of my dress by grabbing me and kissing me hard. His hands were all over my body and his fingers briefly entered my pussy. I told him to slow down because I didn't want the fucking to start in my foyer, although I was tempted and I did take a long feel of his hard cock through his pants. I locked the house, put a wrap over my top as there was no sense flashing my tits to our neighbors and fellow PTA members, and we left for our night of sex. I took a handbag with makeup and my wallet, but I left my cellphone at home. I knew I was committed to whatever Jerome had planned for the evening.

Shortly into the drive, Jerome's right hand pulled my skirt up to my waist and the fun began. He spent much of the 30-minute drive with his hand on my pussy or on one of my tits as he had untied the top of the dress as soon as we left my subdivision. At first, I was nervous that I might be spotted, but it was dark and I had the expectation this time (unlike our first encounter) that I would be naked and having sex in public, so I did nothing to stop him. He was careful to never let me cum, but I was extremely horny and my pussy was dripping wet by the time we reached our destination.

When we arrived, he parked on the largely deserted top deck of a parking garage. I got out of the car with my top still untied, and I didn't bother to cover myself until we were at the elevator and he had pushed the "down" button. I guess I really have become an exhibitionist, because it excited me that several people we passed on the parking garage ramp had a clear view of my chest. He squeezed my ass a couple of times in the elevator, but he was forced to behave himself. An older couple got on the elevator two floors below ours, eyed my largely exposed chest with poky nipples and gave me what could only be described as an evil look. I think they disapproved, and that was the end of any possibility of carnal activity there. It was too bad because the elevator was very slow, and we otherwise could have had some fun on the ride down.

The bar (it was actually more of a nightclub) was close by so the walk was short. I noticed that it was slightly upscale and that it was mostly occupied by couples. Many of the women were young and were wearing revealing clothing, but I still saw several guys (and girls) giving my tits a close look. What a turn on! Jerome had apparently called ahead so we had a secluded table waiting for us. Some people could see us, but we weren't in the middle of the room.

Jerome and I ordered drinks and sat and talked for a while—it was a chance for us to learn more about each other (e.g. I found out that he is an electrical engineer trained at Georgia Tech, he works for a defense contractor in Marietta and he is divorced—the libido I knew about already). However, it didn't take too long before he started to become more aggressive. His left arm was around my lower back and he put that hand on my thigh and pulled my skirt up to my waist. I spread my legs apart slightly. His fingers quickly found my pussy and he started to finger fuck me and rub my clit very rapidly. He also kissed me very passionately on my mouth and neck. As horny as I was after the car ride, it only took me a few minutes before I had my first orgasm in public with lots of people around me (I had cum in the hotel hallway and elevator and again in the dressing room, but they weren't quite as public). I tried to keep it quiet, but I was very flushed and judging by their smiles, another couple close by figured out what was going on. He let me calm down in peace for a while (i.e. no fingers in my pussy—just a hand at the top of my thigh). I actually considered asking Jerome to fuck me right there but decided that it would be much too public if I climbed on his cock in the middle of the nightclub.

After the server got us a second round of drinks, a slow song started to play and I told Jerome that I wanted to dance (I love to dance). He led me to the dance floor and held me very tightly. I looked up at him and he kissed me tenderly. At the same time, he ran his right hand under my skirt and caressed my ass—it turned me on that others in the bar might get occasional glimpses of my ass and wet pussy. I could feel his hard cock throbbing against my stomach. Even though we were both very hot as the song ended, we managed to last through one more song before he took my hand and led me into a semi-darkened hallway at the back of the bar. The hallway was public but it appeared that it wasn't being used.

As soon as we were out of view of the other bar patrons, he pushed me against a wall. He stuck his tongue into my throat, his right hand untied and pulled down my top and he grabbed my ass with his left hand. He left the zipper alone so my dress didn't fall off. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his rock hard cock. He pulled up my right leg by the knee and I put about two inches of his pole in my pussy to give a strong hint that I was ready to fuck. I told him to take me there in public. I was actually hoping that someone would watch us or maybe even join us (so much for my gang bang condition), but he surprised me when he pulled his cock away, took out a key and opened the storage room door next to us. I found out later how he got the key.

Once we were in the room, I spotted a low table against a wall, and I sat on it with my legs over the edge. I was so anxious that I didn't even bother to pull off my dress. I mean, why go out in a slutty dress with no panties if you aren't prepared to fuck while fully clothed? At least my tits were out in the open. After Jerome locked the door, he came in front of me, lifted up both of my legs by the knees and shoved his cock into my pussy. I was extremely wet, and he slid in with no resistance. He fucked me very hard and fast while I leaned on the table supported by my elbows. It felt very good to have that big cock in me again, and I loved the fact that my tits were bouncing around wildly. As I watched his cock plow into me, I suddenly noticed that he was looking at a chair a couple of feet away from us (that's what they stored in the storeroom). It only took me a second to realize what he had in mind.

He pulled out of me and moved toward the chair. I took off my dress and he removed his shirt and pants, because our clothing would get drenched by cum and pussy juice in that position. He sat down on the chair with his 9-inch cock pointing straight up. I climbed on facing him and felt his pole penetrate me completely so that I was sitting on his pubic bone. I love this position, because I can control how deep and at what angle his prick enters me, and he can squeeze my tits and bite my nipples. I spent a long time slowly moving up, down and around while my pussy muscles squeezed him while he mauled my breasts with his hands and mouth. His cock was brushing against my clit with each stroke and it made me go nuts.

We were both so horny that we only lasted another 10 minutes or so. He started to cum first and his huge load of jism shooting inside my cunt sent me over the edge—I had never had that happen before. He told me later that he hadn't had sex or masturbated in two weeks and that would explain why it felt as if he had pumped a gallon of cum into me. Jerome's cock never gets soft immediately, so I stayed on top of it slowly moving up and down while we kissed very passionately. With each stroke, I felt his cum and my juices being squeezed out of my pussy and on to his balls and the chair. I finally stood up after I felt his cock become only semi-hard (probably still six to seven inches long) and saw that our juices had made a huge mess in his crotch.

Being the good slut that I have become, I told him to stay seated so I could clean up the mess. I got on my knees and spent several more minutes licking and sucking our combined cum off his cock and balls. This was certainly the new me, because I wouldn't even taste my husband's cum until a month ago. I even reached down into my pussy, grabbed his spunk with my fingers and stuck it in my mouth—that's how much I like it now. I then moved forward so his dick was in the gap between my breasts and kissed all over his sexy stomach and chest. He then pulled me up farther and we spent a long time kissing and holding each other.

After some time, we decided that we should get out of the storeroom. I honestly had no idea how long we had been there. We both dressed and tried to clean up so it wouldn't be too obvious that we have been fucking. We couldn't find a towel of any type in the room to sop up that gallon of cum now leaking from my cunt, so I just left the room with the all of the juices dripping on the floor and on my legs (I massaged a lot of it into the skin of my legs). The bar was darkened, but I'm sure people could see globs of white stuff trailing behind me. The same couple was eying me and smiling when I got to the table, and I'm assuming that they figured out what had happened during our disappearance into the hallway. At an earlier stage in my life (like 6 weeks ago), I would have been deeply embarrassed by that thought, but I now find it very exciting. I was shocked when I saw that it was 11:30. We had been in the storeroom much longer than I had thought.

I decided that it would be a good time to freshen up, so I excused myself and went to the ladies' room. I'm glad that I did because I discovered that I had partially dried cum stuck to my face and chest (where his cock had rested when we were kissing), and that along with my very distended nipples are likely what the other couple had noticed. Once I had that cleaned up and my make up had been fixed I headed back to Jerome so we could move to the next phase of our evening. My nipples were still very erect, but there nothing that I could (or wanted to) do about that.

We finished our drinks at the table and I tried to carry on a conversation for another 30 minutes, but I was in a multiple orgasm-induced haze at that point. I really could only think about wild public sex. At least I had the presence of mind to pull up my skirt and sit on the seat with my bare ass. I didn't want all of that cum to stain my dress, because it hadn't occurred to me to clean my pussy while I was in the restroom. I knew that I wanted much more of his cock that evening and that we had largely exhausted the sexual possibilities in the nightclub, so I suggested that we leave and find some place more "private". However, I left it to him to decide where that should be.

After Jerome paid the bar tab, we walked outside and headed up the street toward the parking garage. I assumed that he would be driving us to the "private" place, but I never asked him what he planned to do. Ever since our first encounter in the hotel, my pussy starts to tingle in elevators, and I hoped that we would at least get to do something, even it wasn't full-blown fucking, on the way up to the roof of the garage.

He did pull up my skirt and squeeze my ass while we waited for the elevator. However, as luck would have it, another couple showed up just before the door opened. They probably saw my ass but I really didn't care. Jerome and I entered the elevator first and the other couple stood in front of us with their backs to us. After the door closed, I felt Jerome's right hand start to quietly pull down the zipper on my dress. Once that action was completed, he reached up and untied my top (he held the ties so that the dress didn't fall off)—I felt a huge grin cross my face because I knew (or at least hoped) that I was going to get fucked in the elevator. The anticipation was causing pussy juice and the remaining cum from our storeroom encounter to run down my leg. I reached my left hand back and confirmed that Jerome's staff was at attention again.

Luckily, the other couple got off on the second floor (of five), and we were finally alone. As soon as the door closed, Jerome let my dress drop to the floor, pushed me forward against the wall, pulled out his cock and rammed it into my pussy. The walls were reflective (but not fully mirrored), and I could see him standing behind me pumping my cunt while my tits were swinging wildly. I was on fire. The elevator was slow but it didn't take too long for us to reach the top. After the doors opened (no one was waiting there fortunately), he shifted his body into the opening so they wouldn't close again. He continued to fuck me for a minute or so before he decided that we should leave or someone might question why the elevator car was stuck at the top floor. I was very close to cumming, but I didn't quite get there before his cock left me. I was disappointed but understood. I picked up my dress and remained nude (just shoes) while I followed him about 50 feet to the car. His rigid cock was still sticking out of his pants and I could see it glistening with my juices in the dim light. I also noticed that his car was in full view of the elevator. There were no other cars on the parking deck, but you never know if someone might show up. It was nearly 90 degrees in Atlanta that night so it was a perfect time for public nudity.

When we reached his SUV, he pushed me back against the door and we started to perform a repeat of the action from the hallway at the bar. I tossed my dress to the side and proceeded to remove Jerome's pants. For the next few minutes, I stroked and occasionally sucked on his cock while he fingered my pussy, pinched and twisted my hard nipples (I have started to like it now) and kissed my neck. All of this pushed me to a level where I told him that I needed to be fucked again.

Jerome led me about 20 feet over to the wall at the edge of the garage (about three feet high). He pushed me down so that my tits were mashed against the cement and my head was over the side. He teased me for an eternity by rubbing the head of his cock from the entrance of my pussy to my asshole and back several times. Just when I thought he would do it again, he buried his entire shaft in my pussy in one motion. He held it there for a moment and then started to twist it around in a circular motion. I knew that I was outside (I was actually looking down at the street and at the buildings around us) and could probably be heard by someone, but I could not stop squealing and moaning loudly. He then started pumping me very hard, and I suddenly had my delayed orgasm.

angin
angin
26 Followers
12