A Fantasy Realized Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife's business trip takes a surprising turn.
4.3k words
3.88
48.8k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angin
angin
26 Followers

While the characters in this and in my previous stories are based loosely on my wife and me, this is entirely a work of fiction. If you do not like to read fantasies about cuckolds or sex-starved wives, then please move on and read another type of story. Constructive criticism about my writing style or about the story is welcome. Other comments are not.

----------------------------------------

As some of you may remember, I recently embarked on a two-month odyssey from normal wife and mother to a slut for black cock. On my most recent adventure with Jerome, I was fingered to an orgasm in public, had sex in a hallway and storage room and finished with a wild encounter in a parking garage that included fucking a friend of Jerome's who (incidentally) had a cock of a size normally only seen in porn movies or made through injection molding. It was an amazing evening and whatever sense of shame I might have had was erased. That night I think I would have fucked anyone who happened to walk by.

When that night ended, Jerome and I talked about the possibility of having a group sex encounter at our house. My husband and I discussed the idea after he returned from his business trip, and he was OK with the idea. However, I began to have second thoughts because I felt that I was becoming too obsessed with Jerome and with his friend(s) and that continued contact might lead to trouble. It's not that I intended to avoid meeting with him forever, but we definitely needed a "cooling off" period. I spoke with Jerome and explained why I wanted to wait for a while and he agreed that we would not see each other for the time being.

About three weeks later, I drove to Nashville to attend a weeklong training class for my job while my husband stayed with the kids. I'm required to attend these classes once or twice a year, so there was nothing unusual about the trip. I booked a room at the Residence Inn I normally stay in, and I arranged to meet with friends (we had lived in Nashville for several years) on the Saturday before the class began.

I arrived during the afternoon on Saturday and checked in to my room. I normally get a room somewhere near the courtyard where the pool is located, but this time they put me in building located at the corner of the property—it was at least 300 feet away from the pool area. It seemed odd since the hotel is largely empty on weekends (it caters to business people from Sunday through Thursday), and the remoteness of the room would definitely affect me later in the evening.

I met my friends at one of their houses for a late dinner (normal dinnertime in Indian households) and had a wonderful time catching up with their lives. I finally left the party at about midnight and drove back to my hotel. Although it was late, I decided that I wanted to make use of the Jacuzzi at the hotel as I was experiencing substantial pain in my upper back. I hadn't planned to use the hot tub or the pool (I can't swim), so I hadn't packed any swimwear. I decided that since it was very late, it was warm and the hotel was mostly empty it would be safe if I wore a gray tank top with no bra (I didn't want it to smell like chlorine at work) and shorts with "decent" panties underneath. I knew it would be apparent that I was braless, but I doubted that anyone would see me. I wasn't trying to be overtly sexy or slutty—just practical. I grabbed a towel and my room key, slipped on some sandals and started toward the pool area.

I wasn't surprised to find the pool area empty as it officially closed at 10:00 pm and it was now close to 1:00 am. However, I knew that the night manager wouldn't complain too much if an individual used the Jacuzzi—the main purpose of the early closing time was to prevent people from making noise while splashing in the pool. I turned on the water jets, took off my shorts (same reasoning about the chlorine smell) and slowly settled in to the hot water in my tank top and panties.

After a few minutes soaking in the water, I heard the pool gate open. When I turned my head to look in that direction, I expected to see a manager or guard coming in to tell me that I needed to leave. However, what I saw was a tall black guy (I'm not making this up) in a swimsuit and he appeared to be ready to join me in the Jacuzzi. It was at that moment that I became very aware of the fact that my tank top was molded to my breasts and my nipples were very hard and visible. I really don't understand myself anymore. I should have hidden my chest under the water. Twenty years ago I wore silwar kameez every day with my chest covered by a chuni. Now, the exhibitionist in me suddenly wished that I had worn a white tank top instead. It is an open question as to whether I would have had the same thoughts if he had been a portly, middle-aged white guy instead.

My new companion took off his t-shirt, said hello to me and settled in to the water about a quarter of the way around the tub. It looked like he was there to relax, so I went back to my business of trying to use the jets to relieve the tension in my back and shoulders. After a few more minutes of gyrations (it's hard to reach the upper back in a hot tub) that gave my new companion ample opportunities to see my tits in a wet tank top, he asked me if it would be OK if he massaged my shoulders. I knew he had been watching my chest, but he hadn't made any passes at me, so I felt that it was reasonably safe for me to agree.

He moved next to me and I turned sideways on the bench to give him access to my back. His hands were strong and the massage felt wonderful. I closed my eyes and felt myself relax. I let him move the straps of my tank top to the side of my arms because he said it would be easier to knead my muscles. I didn't read this as a threat—perhaps it was because my experiences over the summer had changed my perception of what a threat was. However, it meant that the tops of my breasts were mostly uncovered and I was showing deep cleavage. I'm reasonably sure my nipples were still covered but he might have been able to see more from above and behind me.

After a few more minutes of relaxing massage, I suddenly felt him start to kiss the side of my neck. My first reaction was shock, but my neck is so sensitive that I felt my entire body tingle. My husband and I had always joked (before this summer) that I would probably fuck any guy who kissed my neck—I'm so sensitive that my nipples immediately get hard and my pussy floods. I should have stopped him at that point, but I didn't for some reason. I asked him what he thought he was doing and he told me that I would have to wait and see. My body was so electrified that I decided that I would indeed "wait and see".

I melted as he continued to kiss and lightly bite my neck. Since I hadn't resisted (I don't know if he would have stopped even if I had resisted), he slowly moved the tank top straps farther down my arms until my tits were uncovered. He then grabbed both of my tits and started to massage them and pinch and twist my nipples. The shock even became greater when he reached down and used my panty-covered crotch as a handle to pull me against him. He turned my head to the side and planted his mouth on mine and I responded to him eagerly. In one quick move, he pulled my tank top over my head and threw it on my towel.

I had given in to the idea that I was about to have sex with a total stranger in the Residence Inn's hot tub. If this had been the old me, I would have slapped him and left, but that was before my transformation into a slut. His left hand continued to squeeze my left breast roughly while his right hand returned to my crotch. He started by rubbing my pussy aggressively through the fabric of my panties. He slipped his hand under my panties, stuck four fingers in my pussy and lifted me off the bench holding me like that. No one had ever done anything like that to me and I almost came as a result. The fact that he hadn't removed my panties actually made me hotter because it felt more sinful.

At the same time, he removed his left hand from my breast long enough to free his cock from his swimsuit. The combination of his big pole pushing against my ass and back and his hands on my nipple, clit and in my pussy caused me to cum almost immediately. I tried to keep it quiet, but I'm sure at least one of my "oh fuck" comments must have been audible in the rooms around us.

I was so stimulated at this point that I didn't protest when he used the hand gripping my pussy to lift me up, moved the fabric away from my crotch and impaled me on his big cock. It wasn't quite as long as Jerome's friend but it was thicker. I'm so accustomed to cocks of this size (real and otherwise) now that I was able to take most of him in one motion. Most of my naked body was out of the water and visible to anyone who walked by and I'm sure they could have also seen his cock moving in and out of my panty clad pussy. I fucked him in that position for a couple of minutes, but I wanted more.

I stood up in full view of anyone looking, took off my panties, turned around and straddled him with my knees on the bench. This meant that with the exception of my legs, I was completely out of the water. I kissed him with a hunger that I really can't describe and he squeezed my ass and started to play with my asshole. He then aligned his cock with my pussy and I sank down on it. I normally don't like to fuck in a hot tub. With my husband's smaller cock, it always feels like I have a piston pushing water into my pussy. However, this guy's cock was so thick that no water was pushing in at all. I pounded myself on his cock as hard and fast as I could while he inserted his entire index finger in my ass. I had a very intense and loud orgasm just after he inserted a second finger in my asshole.

It was at that point that I suddenly regained an awareness of our surroundings. It occurred to me that we were taking a huge risk fucking in this public place and that I was taking the bigger risk since I was completely naked. I told him that I wanted to continue this encounter in a more private place and he agreed even though he looked to be pissed off that I was stopping "prematurely". I lifted myself off his cock and climbed out of the tub. I tried to cover myself with my towel but found that it was too short to cover my breasts and my ass and pussy at the same time. In the end, I wrapped the towel only around my waist and pulled on my wet tank top. My new "friend' had pulled his suit up while in the water but there was a very visible tent in the front. I put on my sandals; we grabbed all of our stuff and started walking on shaky legs towards my room.

As we walked past the last building before reaching the parking lot (my room was on the other side), my lover suddenly grabbed my towel and threw it to the ground. I started to protest, but he covered my mouth and pushed me into a dark corner next to an air conditioner compressor (it wasn't running). The spot was hidden from the parking lot by a high wall.

His abrupt actions frightened me and I started to wonder if I had made a huge mistake with this guy. He ripped the front of my tank top completely (it was just hanging on my arms) and roughly forced me to kneel on the air conditioner. He then pushed his swimsuit to the ground and shoved his cock into my pussy from behind. He told me that he was mad because I hadn't let him cum when we were fucking in the hot tub. He painfully twisted my left nipple with one hand and he forced three fingers from his other hand into my asshole. He fucked me very hard for the next few minutes while telling me that I was whore and a cock tease. The metal on the compressor was hurting my knees, but when I complained about that, he just started to bang me even harder. Even though I was scared, my knees hurt and the pain in my ass was excruciating, the experience was making me intensely excited; so excited in fact that the feeling of him shooting his jism deep inside me was enough to cause me to have another orgasm.

He pulled his fingers and cock out of me and told me that we were still going to go my room so I could "finish" what I had started. When we got back to the sidewalk, I started to put on my towel again but he took it from me. He told me that that I was going to walk the rest of the way to the room like a whore with just my torn tank top on and that he wanted to see cum dripping onto the ground from my uncovered pussy. I had no choice but to comply even though I would have preferred to end it all there—the guy was making me worry about my safety. He picked up my towel so that I couldn't use it to cover up.

We very slowly walked the remaining 100 feet across the parking lot to my room with me on full display and with a prodigious amount of cum running down my thighs. I really didn't know or care if anyone saw us. I'm enough of an exhibitionist that I'm willing to show my body to the world as long as I'm not arrested for it. I was much more concerned that he might really hurt me (in other words—not just rough sex). He took the opportunity to use our combined juices as lubrication and finger fuck my ass while I unlocked the door. Once we were in the room, he told me that we were going to "party" until he was satisfied. He took off his swimsuit, pushed me to my knees and told me to give him head.

For reasons that I don't understand given my conservative Indian background, the danger of the situation started to really turn me on. I started to give him a blowjob that would have made a hooker proud. I slowly got him hard again and he held my hair and forced me to deep throat him. He kept telling me that I was a whore because only a whore would open her legs to a stranger that fast, fuck him in a public place and cum multiple times. I don't know whether he really felt this way or if it just turned him on to talk dirty. Either way, it added to my excitement and actually made it easier for me to take his cock into my throat.

He told me lie on my back on the floor so that he could fuck me until I was raw. When he got on top of me, he pushed my legs back as far as they would go. He stuck his cock head at the entrance to my pussy and started to tease me. That made me crave his cock again and it was only after I confirmed for him that I was a black cock whore that he slammed the entire pole into me. As you know from my previous experiences, I have been fucked hard and in lots of venues, but nothing could compare to this, and yet I kept begging him to do it harder. After taking this for several minutes, I felt my pussy begin to pulsate. I arched my back, let out a scream, felt my body seize up and came so hard that I actually squirted for the first time ever. He pulled his cock out as the orgasm started but I still managed to drench him when I squirted.

My squirting pussy seemed to make him even madder, and he told me that whores shouldn't enjoy their work so much and that I would have to pay for drenching him and the carpet. While still holding my legs back with one hand, he positioned his big cock at my asshole. I had never let my husband get more than an inch of his much smaller cock into my ass, and the thought of this guy putting his baseball bat in there was terrifying. I tried to tell him to stop, but I had made him so wet that his cock started to penetrate my ass very quickly. Even though he had expanded my asshole with his fingers earlier, the pain was tremendous. It helped a little that he was well lubricated and that I had just experienced the intensely pleasurable orgasm. He didn't exactly rape my ass—he did start slowly, and I will admit that after the first couple of minutes, the pain started to ease. I really started to enjoy the experience when he rammed my pussy with his whole hand (all 5 fingers up to the knuckles) and started to fuck me in both places. I was bent in half with my legs by my ears (nearly) and I could see everything since my pussy and ass were pointed straight up. I love to see a cock disappear into my body and from my angle it also looked like his arm was penetrating me.

I told him to pull out for a minute because I had an idea. I hadn't intended to pick up a lover on this trip, so I had brought along a toy. He let go of my legs and pulled his cock and fingers out of me. I ran into the bedroom and grabbed my 12-inch dildo and a tube of KY (I keep it so I can fuck myself with the dildo even if my pussy dries out) from my bag. I placed the dildo on the floor, got on my hands and knees and climbed on it—the tip is bent slightly so I can only get 9-10 inches into me but it's as thick as this guy's cock. I told him to use the KY and fuck me in the ass from behind. Although I wished it had been under more controlled circumstances with two real cocks and with someone that I actually liked, I finally experienced my first DP--not counting his hand because he had only inserted 3 inches of it into me. I had never felt so full in my life.

With my encouragement, my sex partner started to fuck my ass much more rapidly while I repeatedly rammed my pussy down on the dildo. I have no idea how long this continued because I was in ecstacy the whole time. After some time, I came with such force that my arms and legs collapsed and I fell forward into the carpet. He lay on top of me and continued to fuck my ass for several more minutes while I rubbed my nipples on the carpet and frantically pushed on the dildo that was still in my pussy. He grunted and announced that he was going to cum again. His cock suddenly expanded and I felt hot cum hit my bowels—I nearly passed out again because it felt so good. He shot half his load in my ass before pulling out. He turned me onto my back quickly and shot the rest of his load onto my mouth and face.

I pulled the dildo out of my pussy and fell back on the carpet. I had cum running out of my pussy and ass. I savored the taste of the cum in my mouth and I rubbed the rest into my nipples. I was exhausted and I was disgusted with myself for enjoying the rough treatment. I also was suddenly worried about the fact that he had fucked me bare back in my pussy, mouth and ass, and I had no idea what diseases I might have caught. This is one of the fundamental problems with my newfound attitude towards free sex—the passion of the moment quickly overwhelms my natural caution. I guess I am a nymphomaniac because sex now rules my life. I need to cum several times a day with or without a man (my husband or otherwise) to help.

He suddenly had a huge smile on his face. He told me that he assumed that I had been teasing him with my tits in the hot tub and that I was asking to be fucked I hadn't consciously tried to flaunt my tits but I didn't exactly cover up either, so maybe he had a point. He apologized for the rough treatment. He had been pissed off when his "whore" got off on him without allowing him to finish. He had decided at that point that he would teach me a lesson, but he claimed that he would not have actually hurt me. I wanted to believe him, but I have to admit that I still had some doubts. I asked and he assured me that he didn't have any diseases—that helped a bit. I was on the pill so I knew that I wouldn't get pregnant.

With that, he got up, pulled on his t-shirt and swimsuit, and then did something that I hadn't expected. He reached into his fanny pack, took out 5-20 dollar bills and threw them on the ground next to me. I really was a prostitute as far as he was concerned even though he knew I was on a business trip (I had told him). I could say that I felt used and humiliated, but that would be a lie. The truth was that I had enjoyed the danger and the almost violent sex, and the money just added to the excitement. I couldn't pin any of that on him. The problem was with me. I suddenly needed a shower. I crashed after that and slept until noon on Sunday. My pussy and ass were very sore at first, but that diminished as the day went on and I was fine by the evening.

angin
angin
26 Followers
12