A Fantasy World Ch. 02

Story Info
The roles are set in motion.
3.1k words
4.46
21.2k
4

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for the feedback and votes to all. This true story is still being continued and her training is progressing. There are up to about 15 encounters now. Will submit as I get them written. Thanks again! Enjoy!!

*

The following month was to be filled with many detailed emails. They set rules and boundaries for each side. Each understood and agreed to certain limits and restrictions for the other.

The likes and dislikes were also discussed in great detail that next month. Questions were asked and answers were given. Some were expected and some were a few nice surprises. The roles for each were determined.

He wanted to serve. He needed a Mistress to take control of him. A Mistress to please in every way she desired or demanded. A Mistress that would find out his fetishes and then use them against him to tease, torture and deny him.

She wanted a slave to order. She wanted someone to serve her and obey her. She wanted to be more aggressive and demanding. No questions or disapproving looks or thinking, just submitting to her. She wanted a toy to play with and put away when satisfied, when she desired. A Pet.

They disclosed many fetishes in their emails. Through videos, pictures and stories, they knew their roles and they were both ready to play them out fully.

Time came for the next encounter. Anticipation was driving them both insane. Upon arriving at his room, those eyes greeted her and that smile! She noticed he was properly dressed in his gray thong and favorite silk tie. She also could smell her favorite cologne she had mentioned in an email.

She praised him, "Good Pet." as he closed the door behind her. She grabbed his leash and pulled him to her. She kissed him hard pushing him against the wall. The kiss was long and hot.

His hands started to wonder over her body. She smacked him across the cheek lightly and told him, "You did not have permission to touch me."

He apologized, "I'm sorry Mistress." Then tried to continue the kiss. She denied him and walked over to the sofa to sit.

She ordered her slave to make her a cocktail. He obeyed. She asked if her bath was ready for her. He explained he had waited to start it. He did not want it to get cold if his Mistress had gotten delayed. He handed her the glass and hurried off to the bathroom. He could see that she was debating if she would let this excuse suffice. She agreed to forgive his non-compliance if her bath was to her satisfaction.

He returned to her in just a few minutes with his hand extended to her." This way Madam," he said to her. He escorted her to the bathroom and then asked if he could do the honors.

She smiled at him and instructed he is to take his time undressing her, but he is not allowed to touch her yet. He frowned and whined in disappointment as he reached for her shirt. He slowly removed her clothing only receiving two smacks for his wandering hands. He took her hand and helped her into the tub.

He poured some body wash on a cloth and worked it into a soapy lather. Then he asked, "Where would My Mistress like me to begin?" She could tell he was anxious to start at her feet.

"You may start at the top, My Pet." She answered with a grin as she lifted her red painted toes just above the bubbles. He whined as she lowered them back down into the steamy water out of his sight.

He started at the back of her neck. Feeling his hands holding that hot cloth against her skin was amazing. He squeezed the cloth over her back and she moaned quietly as the hot suds ran down her body.

She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. He took that as a sign to move to the front. He started at her neck and slowly moved down to her chest. Her breasts were just above the water and he took his time running the cloth all over them. He caressed her breasts through the cloth. Quiet moans escaped her throat. Her nipples were hard from the cool air and he could not resist an attempt at nibbling on them. He leaned forward and took one into his mouth.

Her eyes sprang open in a shot at the feel of his mouth on her skin.

She smacked him hard and said he would be punished if he kept touching without permission. She did not want him to know how good his mouth felt. How much she enjoyed his insubordination.

He continued to wash her. She ordered him to wash each leg before he was allowed to touch her feet. He obeyed her orders and started to massage her leg through the cloth. As he reached between her legs to wash her thighs, she let her legs fall open against the sides of the tub.

She playfully rubbed along the top of her pussy and asked him what she already knew, "You want that don't you?"

He just stared and moaned. She kept playing with him. She raised her hips slightly out of the water and asked him again.

"Yes Mistress." He answered in a short breath.

"Do you want to feel how smooth it is or do you want to taste how sweet it is?" She teased.

He replied, "Whatever you desire, Mistress."

"Good Pet." She responded. "You may touch my pussy. Feel how smooth and ready for you it is."

His fingers quickly moved to her center. He rubbed gently, sliding a finger down her lips. He found her small clit and circled it slowly. She moaned softly and let him know he is not to enter her and he best continue his washing for now. He agreed and soon moved down her legs to her feet. He paused and asked her almost panting, "Please may I touch your beautiful feet?"

She gave him her approval.

He reached for her ankle and gulped as he lifted her foot out of the water. He washed and massaged and rubbed. It was not long before he was begging her to let him suck on her toes. "Please Mistress, may I kiss and devour you beautiful toes?" He pleaded.

She raised a foot to his lips and answered, "Yes you may, My Pet."

He gasped with excitement and without hesitation, he was sucking on her small toe and making his way to the others. She let him enjoy his fetish for a short while, and then told him she was ready to get out. She assured him he had done a good job bathing her and he would be rewarded.

He had a large towel ready within reach. He had the towel in one hand, and the other held out to assist her up and out of the hot water. She stepped onto the bathmat and he quickly knelt to start drying her body. He took his time slowly dabbing her skin with the towel. He received a couple good smacks for his attempts at touching her.

She grinned and led him to the bed by his silk tether. She informed him it was time for her massage. He gently laid her back onto the bed. She turned over onto her belly and got settled. He squeezed a generous amount of his favorite scented lotion (Japanese Cherry Blossom) into his palm. He was still somewhat hard from being allowed to bathe her and now he was fully erect from just the thought of rubbing that lotion all over her body. His hands were actually shaking.

He started at her shoulders and worked his way down her back. His hands were warm on her cool skin. He was warned as he moved lower not to get carried away while massaging her ass. She could hear the disappointment in his breathing, as he made sure to massage and not play. She heard his moans of anguish as she rolled her hips, lifting her ass into his hands as he touched it.

He resisted the temptation and continued down the back of her legs. He reached her ankles and she heard him take a deep breath. She knew his love for her feet and she felt him quiver as he slowly lifted each one. He caressed each part of her foot before moving to the next one. When he had finished with both, he asked her," Will my Mistress please turn over so I may have the pleasure of massaging the rest of her sexy body?"

She answered him by rolling onto her back. She heard him moan as her breasts became exposed to him. She could see on his face how badly he wanted to touch and nibble on them.

She warned him again, "Be careful, My Pet. If I get the slightest hint you are disobeying me, there will be consequences to your actions."

He managed a shaky, "Yes Ma'am" as he continued his task. He added lotion to his hands and started up her legs. His breathing increased as he moved further up her body.

She felt his hands slide between her thighs and she opened her legs just slightly enough to increase his temptation and torture again. He followed her curves to the center. Remembering her warning, he did not hesitate and continued up her torso.

The soft whimpers as he passed made her smirk. She knew how much he wanted to taste her. She knew that he could smell her wetness.

He resisted and kept on track. He moaned out loud when he first touched her breasts. He made sure to only massage but spent an extended period of time doing each one.

She told him that her massage felt wonderful and he had done a great job resisting her. As a reward, she reached for his head and lowered it to her breasts. Without pause, he had a nipple in his mouth.

She arched slightly at the feel of his mouth on her skin. He had a hand around each one and switched between them with his mouth. He did not let one get more attention than the other. She felt him start to nibble on her nipples. His teeth bit down softly, sending small shocks through her.

She told him' "Your mouth is gifted, My Pet. Do you like sucking on my breasts?"

He raised his mouth long enough to answer, "Yes Ma'am. Sooo much. MMmm." She grabbed the back of his head and told him, "That is enough for now. I want to cum, slave. Make me cum!!" She pushed his head down to her waiting pussy.

He gasped in exhilaration and went straight to work to satisfy her command. His breath on her pussy was hot. She felt his fingers slowly open her slit. She rose off the bed when his tongue found her stiff mound. Her reaction assured him he was pleasing her. His tongue swirled all around, slowly tracing her lips up and down circling and flicking her now swollen clit.

She interrupted briefly. She pulled his head back just out of reach of her. "You may only use your mouth and tongue. Your fingers are not to enter me. Do you understand, servant?"

He answered in a heavy breath, "As you wish, Mistress."

She again told him he was a good Pet and returned him to his order. She kept her hand on the back of his head in case of any lack of compliance and he tried to stop before she was finished with him.

It was not long before his fervent tongue was bringing her close to the top of an explosive orgasm. Her hand clenched the back of his head. His tongue plunged deep inside her as her pulsating pussy started to constrict. She bucked her hips into the air and felt her juices being eagerly taken into his mouth.

He moaned loudly as he tasted the reward of his labor. He felt her entire body tense around him. His face was buried deep in her center and his tongue even deeper in her hole. The pleasure was ardent. She came long and violent. Her hips bucked and twitched until he had completely drained her of her flowing bounty.

He did not want to stop. He could keep pleasing her over and over if she desired. The sensitivity was too much. She had to pull him back. Not ready to quit, he dove right back in again. She grabbed a handful of his short dark hair and told him, "Your task is complete and done very well. However, I will still punish you if you do not behave." he wanted to beg for more of her luscious cum. He chose to stop as instructed and leaned in just to kiss her pussy softly.

"You have done a wonderful job at satisfying your Mistress. Does that please you, My Pet?" She asked, grinning down at him.

She heard a labored, "Yes, My Queen. I am glad you are pleased with my service. Please allow me to pleasure you again."

"Not right now, My Pet. If you are a good pet, I might let you again tonight. Now be a good slave and get me a fresh drink." She responded.

He got up and hurried away with her glass in hand. As he reentered the room, he stopped suddenly at the sight of her rubbing her pussy. His eyes locked on her hands. He held out her drink to her. She grabbed it and took a sip while one hand continued.

He could see her pussy glistening with wetness. He wanted to dive into it again. Knowing this, she told him he is to stand there and watch only. She had both hands again touching and rubbing her smooth sex. Her legs were spread and directly facing him. Her fingers were slowly, teasingly rubbing up and down her lips. A finger tapped her sensitive clit. She watched his face wince and heard moans from his lips, as his tongue still tasted her on them. Her playing and not allowing him was torturing him.

She ordered him, "Play for me, slave." She liked teasing him. "You like touching yourself for me. Don't you?" He just moaned. "See how wet you made my pussy. Did it taste good swallowing my sweet cum?" as she slid a finger inside her hole. Again, he just moaned.

She sat up and slowly crawled to him at the side of the bed. She slid the same finger in his mouth. He tasted her juices again and licked and sucked her finger eagerly until it was clean. She grabbed him by his leash and pulled his lips to hers. She kissed him. He tried to take advantage of the moment and grabbed her ass. She broke the kiss and smacked him hard.

She threw him on the bed and told him, "Now you will be tortured." She reached aggressively for his hard cock. With one hand firmly around his member, the other gave it a quick sharp smack. She looked at him and asked, "Whose cock is this?"

"Yours Mistress. Ohhh.... it's all yours." She started with long, slow strokes to begin him building. Her hands were loose around him letting them slide smoothly the full length of his stiff shaft. Then she would tighten her grip and increase her speed. Jerking him until he could not help but ooze just a little. She knew he was getting closer by his thrusts back. She smacked him hard and solid just above his balls, settling his excitement but only temporarily. She brought him to his edge several times. Her voice was teasing and taunting him.

"You will not be permitted to cum tonight, slave." She informed him.

He replied in a quivering voice, "Only if my Mistress desires."

Then he gasped for his breath as she took his erection in her mouth. Her tongue circled the tip slowly as she looked up at him. She liked seeing the intensity on his face. His fists clenched the pillows. She slid all the way down until he was completely buried in her throat. She raised and started to slide down him again, then faster.

She heard him mumble something and as she felt him enter her throat, she knew. She felt his body tighten and tense as he screamed into the pillow he had pressed to his face. She felt his cock throb as it let loose his explosion into her mouth. As much as she liked tasting his sweet jism, she would have to punish his lack of control and defiance of her order so quickly.

She swallowed every drop and left him drained and shaking almost uncontrollably.

She sat up and grinned at him then her face turned stern. "You are a bad Pet!! She was licking her lips as she said it. "Mmm. I told you that you were not allowed to release tonight. Didn't I?"

"I tried to warn you Ma'am, I was about to go. You didn't stop." He argued.

"So it's MY fault. Is it?" She asked.

He quickly realized and tried to recant, "NO NO Mistress! NEVER! I am sorry. I am sooo sorry for my insurgence. Please forgive me!!" He begged. He tried to touch her and was denied.

"Now you are done and will not be allowed to please me again this night. I am very disappointed, My Pet. I wanted to cum again. Now it will have to wait. So very disappointed." She scolded.

"Please Ma'am. Please allow me to service you again. I want to touch and taste you again. Please allow me to make up for my wrong." He begged. "Please, Please?"

He tried to go after her, but as he sat up, she pushed him back. She pinned his arms down and straddled his face. She looked down at him and asked, "Is that what you want? You want to taste me again?"

"Oh please, Ma'am. Please!" he pleaded.

She grabbed him by the hair and shoved his face into her. Before his tongue could taste her, she pulled him back and told him, "If you would have been a good Pet and obeyed me, you would have gotten so lucky. Now, you must wait until I say you can touch me again. Bad slaves do not get to serve."

She left him on the bed still twitching. She gathered her things and got dressed.

She leaned over him and said softly, "Maybe next time, you will do as you are told! Good night My bad Pet!"

He lay there wondering what delightful punishment she would have waiting for him next time as he drifted to sleep and she left him for the night.