A Farewell in Texas

Story Info
Lisa Conrad goes to a friend's party.
1.5k words
3.42
79.7k
7
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SweetieBee
SweetieBee
30 Followers

It happened so long ago. I had been married for 20 years. I'm now 44 and I haven't had sex in 5 months. My husband has gone to his computer and now spends all his time looking at pornography and masturbating. I know, I should have listened to my friends, they told me I wouldn't be happy with him. But that was until recently, about 5PM last Tuesday. Let me fill you in on a few details before I begin.

I was born Lisa Conrad, I have an athletic build due to my love of workout's, and I have a "fair sized" chest (hey, a girl must have at least one secret, right?). My husband, well, he was born Mr. Brian Conrad, he was well built back when we started dating, I mean, that's what attracted me to him in the first place. But since we got married and he got his new fangled Internet (telling you, I cannot understand a single thing about these computers), he just fit's watching porn and eating. That and jerking off when I'm not around.

Well, this Tuesday started out like any other. I woke up next to my husband, headache, nausea. Too tired to care what time he got to bed at. I just looked at him, he looked like a beached whale. Ugh. It's amazing how people can let themselves go. I couldn't have cared more, it was a hot summer Texan morning and I had to get ready for a big party. Had to be there by 4:30PM. One of my friends was getting a new job in France, and so we were throwing her a big going-away party. With a few male strippers, of course! I looked at my clock; 7:30AM, I had just enough time to get to work, leave early, go home, get ready, and leave for the party. That is of course, if Mr. "I'm too sexy for my fat", didn't want more KFC brought in while he watches his porn.

I wont bore you with the details of my morning and mid-day, it bored me to even see it first hand (I work at a company answering calls for pregnancy support, workaholic you could call me).

I watched the clock from my desk at work, it was about to hit 2, I was nearly free! Then it happened, my cell rang. A sinking feeling came to me and I checked the name (please don't be him please don't be him!). It was Jacqueline, with a sigh of relief I picked it and said "yes?".

"I hope you will be ready for this party, Lisa!"

"I hope so too, Jacky, I really need some time away from home."

"Why do you think I invited you first?"

"Because no one else picked up their phone?"

"Lisa, you have 2 and a half hours, do not be late!"

"I won't Jacky" I said nervously as I noticed the clock had just hit 2PM.

"You better not be either!" She muttered back at me.

"Look, I have to get moving if I'm making it." I said, eager to get out of this place.

"Not a problem honey bunches, just don't let that fat ass tell you to stay home, he's been making you his slave and property for far too long!"

"I wont Jacky, bye for now!" I said as I hung up. I grabbed my purse and made for the door. The drive home I put on my cheesy '80's album. Sang every song home. I pulled up the drive, half expecting him to be watching TV for a change, asking me to bring him some more food of some fatty origin to feed him. Can you see I'm mad on workouts?

I entered the house, slowly. I looked around, no one here... I ran upstairs to shout at him for watching porn again and as I flung open the door to our bedroom, nothing...

"He must have gone out! This is great!" I thought to myself cheery. I got my clothes out and my make-up. I stripped down and turned the shower on. As I was washing myself down I was thinking how much fun this night will be, this break that I needed for so long, finally.

As I stood admiring myself in the mirror, my knee length tight black dress, my black stockings under, I had some strap black pumps I had been saving for some time. My make-up was perfect! And my hair was up in a bun just perfectly, with some strands of hair falling down over my face to compliment it. I had selected my earrings and got some big hoop one's out. After finalising with some perfume, I was ready!

It was 4:50PM by the time I arrived, Jacqueline was waiting outside, tapping her shoes as usual.

"What time do you call this Lisa!?" She shouted above the sound of the music playing.

"I call this taking my time while he is out, to get ready! Why? What time do you call this?" I said with a smile.

She showed a smile back and took my hand.

As we entered the club a few of the guests had already arrived. We sat and had a few drinks while we waited for our final and most important guest of the night, Claire. The one leaving, remember?

As soon as she entered she came running up to us, we all shared in a hug and giggled. The DJ seeing us, waved over and got the guys ready. We all sat down to what we thought would be a good show. The first one came out to a beat from DJ Hicks (our resident DJ here in this small town), he was really nice, slender, well built. I was drooling. As the night progressed the guys were finally able to strip rather than just dance. We all started to clap as they started to strip down. One by one they revealed more of themselves. One guy went up to us and started to give us lap dances to some of the girls.

Everyone blushing and giggling away one came up to me. He started thrusting his cock in my face and I held up my ring finger. He looked at me and shouted "feel like a show?" over the music. I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Here was a gorgeous man offering me sex, and I'm saying no?

He looked at me some more and grabbed me by the waist and lifted me onto the table. The other girls moved out of the way while cheering him on. I couldn't help but blush and giggle. He ran his hands down and up under my dress and hiked it up to my waist. Then he grabbed my panties and pulled them down and off my legs. The girls couldn't stop from yelling and shouting. Me? I couldn't believe what I was allowing here. Nor could I believe how wet it was making me. He looked at me and said into my ear "nice pussy sweetheart, does it get fucked much?" I responded "no, haven't you seen how wet it is?".

He ran his hard cut-cock over my wet pussy and slowly slided it inside me, suddenly I was overcome with lust, my heart was racing and I felt like I was going to cum just from him entering me. He started off slowly fucking me while my friends just watched on cheering. Even the girl the party was for!

He started to speed up. I was moaning so much, he felt amazing, I could feel my pussy squirting out juices, gripping his shaft and holding onto it tightly. He grabbed a leg and raised it up. One of the girls took my other leg and held it open for him. He grabbed my waist and started to thrust faster. I arched my back and let my head fall back. I was screaming with every thrust, the feel of his cock entering me felt so good!

My pussy was starting to give way, I could feel it building up. I started to scream as the first wave hit, his cock spreading my pussy lips was too much and I came. But I wasn't done. He thrust in harder and deeper and I couldn't stand it, I came and came. He slipped his cock out of my dripping pussy and put it to my mouth, at this point I didn't care. I started to suck his cock clean. Suddenly he says "I'm going to cum" and he pulled his cock out of my mouth and came all over my face. I looked up at him panting. He offered me a towel, and the girls were cheering. I turned it down and got all the cum onto my fingers and sucked them clean.

At the end of the party, they all thanked me for a good show. I drove home that day grinning. With a well fucked pussy. I pulled into the drive, and he came running out, yelling for his food. I smiled back and said "get it yourself" and went to get a shower.

He still to this day doesn't know about that night.

Lisa.

SweetieBee
SweetieBee
30 Followers