A Farewell Party Becomes Personal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

She kissed me and said in my ear. "Thank you, I hope you will remember me." Then she turned and ran out of the room with swinging bottom.

Again there was a stunned silence. I got the feeling that the girls were adding to the agreed performance. I looked at Birgitta who smiled shyly but with excitement in her eyes. Cecilia and Anita, the last girl from the office, stood together looking at the fleeing Britt, with a thoughtful expression on their faces. Cecilia, unaware of me looking at her beautiful nakedness, absentmindedly stroked her pussy and caressed her clit with one finger. Anita, the 32-year-old redhead and the office beauty, was slowly stroking her left breast and had the other hand under her towel. I imagined how she was caressing herself.

Agneta, Eva and Anna, the newcomers, were standing a little further back, towels around their waists, sipping wine and discussing. They didn't seem to notice the action of Cecilia and Anita.

Suddenly the two girls woke up, realized what they were doing, blushed and giggled. They whispered with each other, seeming unsure of what to do. Then they obviously reached an agreement, giggled and moved towards me.

They stopped in front of me. Cecilia slowly opened Anita´s towel standing behind her. Anita caressed her breasts and as the towel began to open she shielded her muff with her hands. She was smallish, with long red hair held back by a string and her skin was pale with small freckles all over. Her breasts, firm and rounded, looked big on her small frame and her pink nipples were small and not very visible. Then she slowly took her hands away and . . . she was shaved. She was very aroused. Her outer cunt lips were swollen, her clit erect and protruding and her wetness shoved on her inner thighs. She was standing in front of me, hands on hips, feet apart and her pelvis put forward. She took my hand and stroked it over her mound and then put it on her hip. She started to caress herself and soon had two fingers in her pussy masturbating herself. She must have been very turned on because it took no more than a minute or so before she shuddered, cried out and lay down on top of my chest.

I put my arms around her and held her to me for a while feeling her lovely firm breasts. When she calmed down she hugged and kissed me and said huskily: "Don't you dare not to remember me."

With that she rose, stood erect before me for a moment, turned and bent down to pick up her towel showing her bottom from a sexy angle. Then she rose and naked marched slowly out of the room.

Cecilia could not wait any longer. She straddled me standing on her knees on the chair. She caressed my upper body with her fabulous breasts and then put one nipple in my mouth. It felt fantastic.

"Do me," she said simply, pressing my hand over her pussy. "Please do me, I have wanted for so long to be touched by you and feel your body against mine. Make me come, please!"

She was standing on all fours over me and wanted me to bring her to an orgasm. Her breasts were just touching my chest. Her hard, erect nipples felt terrific caressing my chest when her breasts swung lightly. I looked over at Birgitta and her lustful eyes urged me on. Her hand was under her towel and it was very clear that she caressed her pussy. I started to stroke Cecilia´s pussy with one hand and her breast with the other letting her nipples scrape through my chest hair. She sank down a little and my erect dick pressed into the valley between her ass cheeks, though still covered by my towel. I worked on her and it didn't take long until she came in a shaking orgasm. When it started she sat down on my hand adjusting the pressure on her clit and pussy. She tried but couldn't muffle her moans. She fell forward with her arms around my neck and lay still for a while.

She suddenly sat up, took my hands and rubbed them over her pussy and breasts. She kissed me and whispered: " I will never forget you. Will you remember me?" When she stood up I could see tears in her eyes and she began to move away. But she wanted to be the merry girl.

"He is all yours, " she said to the three remaining ladies who was standing in the background intently watching her lustful performance.

When she naked had walked out of the room I settled back and tried to compose myself. It was hard, the experience had been overwhelming and I was very horny. My dick stood at attention. I looked at Birgitta who seemed to be somewhere on her own with a content smile on her face. Her smile got broader when she felt my gaze and she blushed.

I looked up. Agneta, Eva and Anna had positioned themselves at the far end of the room. One by one they walked the about ten paces up to my chair with exaggerated movements, hips put forward and shoulders back, as if they were catwalking. Under the movement they loosened their towels and let them drop to the floor. I got long, good looks of their naked bodies when they marched forward.

Agneta came first. She was a slender 39 years old brunette with full breasts, which were sort of long with big areolas and erect brown nipples. Her bush was luxurious with rich, dark brown silky hair. She stopped close to me giving me ample time to admire her. Her pubic hair was formed and trimmed as a heart. The narrow sides of the heart surrounded her clit.

Then I had to look at the approaching Eva, 36. I had seen at the office that she had dark hair on her arms but now I realized that she was really hairy all over. She had small bushes in her armpits and her pubic hair was a big forest of black hair stretching half way up to her navel and on the sides of her lower belly. There was even a small trace of hair up to her navel and hair round her nipples. She took my hand and had me sift through her pussy hair with my fingers. Her hair was thick and rough and she stood close enough to give me a good wiff of her musky pussy smell. She was amazing.

Anna, 31, was on her way and needed my full attention. She was a blonde with a good figure and soft rounded breasts that swung nicely when she moved. When she came closer I saw that she was completely shaved. She positioned herself in front of me with her legs apart and her hips put forward and I got a pleasant shock. Her pussy lips were pierced with one small gold ring on each side of her pussy. What really amazed me were the five rows of gold chains hanging from the rings.

"I have dressed up my pussy for you," she said giggling. "Do you like it? But it is also a chastity curtain preventing unauthorized entry in my pussy. Do you want to feel it."

Without waiting for an answer she took my hand and put it against her pussy. I played with the chains and stroked her pussy while doing so. Her bald skin was very smooth She seemed pleased and pressed against my hand.

She suddenly withdrew a little and did something that really took my breath away. She unhooked the chains. Her pussy was now bare and she put my hand back on it. My cock twitched at the thought that she had removed what she called her chastity curtain.

Perhaps Agneta felt that something was going out of hand or she didn't want to be left out of the action. She sat down at the end of my chair. She told Eva and Anna to sit at each side of me. When they sat down they took my hands and put them in their laps inviting me to feel them up.

There I was, sitting with a throbbing erection hardly shielded by my towel with three fabulous naked ladies sitting around me and being allowed to explore their bodies. An image flashed through my mind. These ladies were executives in the bank. I saw them discussing with customers soberly dressed in business attire but under their dresses their highly sexy bodies were naked. It added much to my arousal.

Agneta placed her hands on my thighs.

"Well," she said giggling, " you know the children's play: I will show you mine if you show me yours. We want to see your dick. We certainly have shown ours."

"Yes," Eva broke in giggling even more, "we have heard that you like to flash your cock at innocent ladies and even shove it into their mouths. We also want to see it. Anna, will you do the honor to unveil this remarkable cock."

Anna slowly opened my towel, letting my very erect and hard manhood out in fresh air. The ladies gasped and sat staring for a while. Then they started to softly stroke over my body from my feet up and from my head down over my chest to the cock. Each turn ended with tender strokes of my cock. It was incredible sexy and I was struck by the fondness and caring these ladies showed. Meanwhile my hands were busy fondling their bodies, although Agneta was out of my reach most of the time.

It was a tremendous feeling to have one hand in Eva's thick, rough bush and the other on Anna's smooth, naked pussy. Both had by now erect clits and wet pussies. My fingers slid easily up and down their slits and in between the pussy lips. I made sure to caress the clits and they both moaned when I did so.

Suddenly Agneta straddled my legs, bent down over my cock and wrapped her long breasts around it. She made love to me the Spanish way, between her lovely breasts. Now and then she kissed the top of my dick when it emerged at the top of her breasts. She made sure that my lower leg was pressed into her pussy and she rocked back and forth on it. I felt her erect clit. Eva and Anna continued to caress my upper body and guiding my hands on theirs.

It was too good to last long. I felt that my time was near and was about to tell the ladies. But Agneta must have sensed it too. She sat up grinding her pussy hard on my leg, held my cock in a firm grip and said with a deep, throaty laugh.

"Girls, I think he is about to come. Shall we let this cock flasher have his release?"

Eva and Anna giggled and said almost in chorus.

"Yes, yes, we want to see him come for us."

They turned half standing over my dick, their lovely bottoms nearly into my face. I got busy fondling these new assets then found my way to their pussies from behind. I was able to put my thumbs in their pussies and two fingers on their clits. I searched for their inner sensitive spots.

Agneta bent down again. She rubbed her pussy and clit hard on my leg. She put my cock back between her breasts. She gave it a few strokes and then sat down rocking back and forth, saying:

"Girls, watch out. He will spurt now."

She squeezed my cock between her hands and I erupted over her breasts. She was quick though. After the first spurt she shifted direction of my cock so my second load landed on Eva's breasts and the third on Anna's. The rest she milked out over her hands. She cried out. Anna and Eva writhed in my hands and moaned loudly. They shuddered and went rigid and then slowly relaxed.

We all were absolute still for a while. Then Agneta gave me the erotic coup de grace. She licked my cum off her fingers and scooped up a little more from her breasts and put it in her mouth. She made a little show as if she was testing a dish and smacked when she swallowed the lot. Eva and Anna immediately picked up the meaning and did the same. The remaining blobs of semen were carefully massaged into their breasts. It was at the same time a highly erotic act and an act of fondness and caring. In my opinion, swallowing a man's come is the ultimate gesture of love.

Eva added to the gesture of love by licking my cock clean.

We lay down for a while, the ladies resting over me. I tried to hold them close to me. It was very intimate and comforting.

Suddenly I heard muffled moans from the side. I looked up and caught Birgitta bucking her hips and with one hand over her mouth trying to keep quiet. She had finally got an orgasm of her own. After a while she sank back and looked happy. She caught me staring and winked at me, this time not at all embarrassed.

The ladies started to move and slowly got up. They lined up to give me a kiss and a final feel of their bodies. They let their breasts stroke over my chest.

Anna rose and found her chains. She put them in place over her pussy. She looked marvelous.

Standing naked in line beside my chair they said in unison:

"You will always remember me after this, won't you?"

Without haste or shame they slowly walked out of the room, again doing it as if cat-walking. It was a tremendous ending of a wonderful experience, seeing these three ladies walk away with swinging hips and bottoms.

When they were gone I sat back trying to calm down and relax. Though I had come just a few minutes back, I felt that my cock became a little hard when I recalled the event in my memory. Images of the girls flashed through my mind and my skin reacted as if they again touched my body. It had been incredible.

Suddenly I was aware of Birgitta at my side. She must have moved or something. I looked over at her and caught her staring intently at me. She realized that I looked at her and looked up at me. She smiled a warm and content smile and said giggling:

"I hope you liked the evening and the way the girls wanted to thank you and take farewell. I must say though, that they all put much more into it than was planned. It was quite a show, don't you think?"

"Oh yes," I said, "I am very flattered that they like me so much that they wanted to give me this wonderful memory. And that they made it so utterly personal."

Birgitta continued to giggle and looked down on my body. I followed her gaze and realized that I was naked and that my cock was slightly erect. I began to collect my towel and put it back over me. Birgitta burst into laughter and said:

" Don't you think that your modesty is a bit overdoing after what has happened. I have also wanted to see your cock and I have had good opportunities tonight. It had been real nice for me too. So don't be shy with me. But I will not go as far as the girls did. You know my husband and me too well. It would be inappropriate."

I had to stop what I was doing leaving the towel open, showing my crotch. It felt a bit awkward, I must admit. But Birgitta calmed down and we sat there for a while. I was not at all sure what she expected from me.

Just when I felt that the situation needed some action, Birgitta rose from her chair and stood beside me. She looked down at me with fondness in her eyes.

"Will you allow me to say good-bye in my own way? Can you stay on for a while? I must go and see the girls out and take care of a few things. Go freshen up if you want but please stay as you are until I come back. It won't take long."

She left the same way as the girls, not naked, but with spring in her steps and a smile on her face.

I took her advice and went into the changing-room to freshen up. I put on a fresh towel and went back in. Birgitta had already returned and sat in her chair. She looked a little tense and trembled slightly. I sat down on the side of my chair not knowing what she wanted. She had said earlier that she would not allow the same type of intimacy as the ladies had, but had she meant it? Was she waiting for me to make a move and seduce her?

I guessed she felt my insecurity. She said in a low voice, suddenly very sincere: "I have for so many years wanted to have you lying in my lap and to hold you in my arms. Will you allow me that this last night? Please, come to me."

I rose and went over to her giving her a hug for a start. For the first time I felt her mature body and soft breasts against me with only the thin towel in between our bodies. She felt great.

"Come on," she said, "put your head in my lap."

I was not sure how she wanted it. The chair was narrow and I could not figure out how to position myself to fill her request.

"Sit down at the end of the chair and lay back," she said and slid back in the chair as much as possible.

It was a reclining chair with a footrest so I sat down below her feet my back towards her. I slowly lay back, expecting to feel her legs against my back. I stopped half way down when I didn't feel her legs and looked over my shoulder. I saw her raised knee and thigh bent outward. I could not see her towel. She put her hands on my shoulders and pulled me down. I got shocked. She wanted me to lie between her open legs!

She guided my neck down against her pussy. It was naked, warm and moist! She wriggled her hips to get us in the right position. She wasn't satisfied until my neck pressed into her pussy and my skull was resting on her pubis mons. She put her feet below my armpits.

I could feel the heat in her pussy and that her outer lips were swollen. I felt the valley between them. The flesh over her pubic bone was thick enough to form a soft pillow and her maidenhair was silky. She tested closing her inner thighs around my head, rubbing them up and down lightly. It felt absolute terrific.

She stroked gently over my head and upper body. The whole situation was highly erotic but at the same time very intimate and I felt very close to her. I felt no shyness lying in her lap with a growing erection. I heard a deep, content moan and then a throaty laugh. She pressed her labia against my neck and I could feel her tighten her thigh muscles a few times. I guess she had a small orgasm.

She soon calmed down and we lay there chatting. It was intimate and comforting and I felt at ease. My manhood came to rest.

Suddenly I sensed that she put her attention away from me. I heard a sound and looked over at the door and got a shock when I saw Christina, her daughter, standing in the doorway.

I had met Christina several times at the office, when she came to pick up her mother. I had also met her a couple of times in their home when I was invited to dinner. She was 29 years old and had been rather wild when growing up. Now she had calmed down, though she still had no steady boyfriend. Birgitta had several times talked to me about her problems with Christina but also that they in recent years had got a very good relation. I had always liked her and had enjoyed talking with her when we met.

Before I had a chance to do anything, Birgitta put a calming hand on my chest.

"It is all right," she said, "relax. Christina has come to help me. I discussed this evening with her to get her advice. When she heard about all the teasing the girls had planned, she said that it shouldn't be right to leave you highly frustrated on your own. Of course, we didn't know that Agneta would take care of it the way she did. Christina also knew that I wanted to have you lie in my lap but not make love to you and that would frustrate you further. So she suggested that she should come and help us. I hope you don't mind?"

She closed her thighs around my head as if prevent me from running away. I calmed down and relaxed in my wonderful position between her legs.

My manhood stirred when I thought about the meaning of what Birgitta had said. I saw Christina approaching. She also had a towel wrapped over her bosom and what could be seen so far were short cut, dark hair, a cute face and a shapely pair of breasts that easily held up the towel.

She sat down on a chair next to us, innocently teasing me by letting the towel fall open enough to show her right inner thigh nearly all the way up.

"Hi," she said jokingly, "nice to be here. I think you have had a good time from what I could see from the changing-room. And I can see that my mother is taking well care of you. I know she have waited long for this opportunity. It looks like you are comfortable in her lap and I can tell that she is enjoying herself."

She looked straight at me and shifted her legs a few times giving me brief glimpses of her pussy. My cock stirred visibly which she noticed with joy and laughter in her eyes.

We sat for a while making small talk. She moved restless in her chair and crossed her legs back and forth. Then she rose and went to the stereo and put on a CD.

She started to dance slowly to the music.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers