A Farewell Party Becomes Personal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

Birgitta said to me:

"She has taken courses in belly dancing but she doesn't dance in public. To be a good belly dancer she must have more fat on her body, especially round the belly and the bottom. It must wobble in the dance. Also the breasts should be bigger, although she has a good pair, don't you think. It's the coordination of dance and flesh movements that makes the belly dance. I think she will come there eventually but for now she is more into erotic dancing. I hope she will show us."

The music got faster and with a pulse. She followed and soon the inevitable happened. She could not hold the towel in place so she let it drop to the floor pushing it out of the way.

She was gorgeous. A slender figure with accentuated, well rounded hips, breasts that was a bigger than normal for her frame size, both soft, firm and round with dark areolas and nipples that stood out. And her pussy was covered with thick black curly hair that was well trimmed and she was shaved around the lower part of her pussy lips. It gave her an experienced look. A rich bush to arouse and the hair taken away not to be in the way when making love. I loved the sight.

She danced as if on her own. It got wild, hips thrust forward and back. Hands caressing her body. Her breasts swinging and now and then cupped in her hands. Bending over. She was totally shameless showing off her body to us both front and back.

Birgitta was panting a little heavy and I could feel her thigh muscles work. She now and then closed her thighs around my head and also put her foot up on my chest.

Suddenly Christina swirled close to us and in one fleeting movement tore my towel away. She stopped dancing and looked intently at me, at Birgitta and at my cock. She laughed deeply when she saw my rock hard cock standing to her attention. Her eyes filled with lust and joy. She had a silent communication with Birgitta and must have got a go ahead sign. She moved slowly up to us, stood at my side and started stroking her pussy. She then took my hand and placed it over her pussy urging me to fondle her. She bent over and kissed my cock and started to suck first my balls and then my cock. She was very good at it, gentle and with the right pressure and speed.

I fondled her pussy and her breasts as much as her position allowed. It must have been good enough because she started to moan and stopped sucking my dick. She concentrated on herself for a few moments and then a spasm rippled through her body. She tensed and was still for a while and then resumed sucking my cock with eagerness.

The pussy at the back of my neck became were wet and I very clearly felt the pussy lips. I could also feel her clit and that it got more and more erect. Birgitta wriggled around to get the pressure from my neck at the right places and worked with her thigh muscles. She pressed my head against her pubic bone stretching her flesh.

Suddenly Christina let go of my cock and straddled me. She took my cock in her hand and used it to stroke through her pussy slit and down her crack. I put my hands on her breasts and fondled them. They felt soft with a hard core underneath. The skin had a lovely texture and the nipples were hard.

Christina moaned and placed my cock at her entrance. She very slowly eased herself down on my shaft. She was wet so there was little resistance but she had to thrust a few times before she was all the way down. It felt heavenly to at last be into a tight pussy and feel the muscles grip around the shaft.

She sat still for a while working only with her inner muscles. She was very good at it. She sure was experienced and knew what she was doing.

She started to ride me, slowly at first and then wilder and harder. Now and then she stopped and let her inner muscles work. She also let me taste her breasts a few times bending forward so that I could get them into my mouth.

She must have been communicating with Birgitta because I could feel them being synchronized in their movements and speed. Birgitta again started to breathe harder and was moaning nearly constantly. Christina, who had been almost silent up to now, started to groan and cry out. She looked down at me checking where I was in all this.

I started to thrust back, going up when she went down and that must have given her a signal. She changed her tempo and used first more rapid strokes and then she sat down and moved very fast up and down but only an inch or two. She pushed me deep into her and used her muscles. She was incredible talented.

I started to moan signaling that I was on my way. Then I felt Birgitta press my head down hard on her pubic bone and clamped her thighs around my head and kept them there, using her thigh muscles at full strength. She held that position for a while and then put her legs high up in the air. I guess that gave the extra pressure she needed because she shuddered and moaned loudly. Then she relaxed. She had got a strong orgasm through her sensitive pubic bone area.

Christina seemed to have waited for Birgitta. She started to spasm as soon as Birgitta had relaxed and sat down on my cock. She used only her cunt muscles to stimulate my cock in waves up and down. She took my balls in one hand and squeezed them. That got me over the brink and I started to come as well. She was a little bit ahead of me but not much.

She bent down and lay on my chest. I hugged her and felt her breasts against me. They were everything you could dream of.

We lay cuddled together for a long while. Christina was the first to break the spell. She eased down on me and licked my cock clean and tried to suck it back into life but it was to soon. She gave up and instead she caressed my whole body with her wonderful breasts. Her intention now seemed to be to give pleasure and not trying to get me going again.

I reached back to fondle Birgitta´s breasts. I was only allowed to touch them before she took my hand away. But anyhow I got the feel of big, warm, soft breasts with big nipples, which still were hard.

Birgitta said that she needed to rise. Christina left and sat on the other chair. I rose and went over to hug her and she was more than willing to come in my arms. I looked over my shoulder and saw Birgitta stand up but she had already put her towel back. However intimate we had been, she did not want me to see her in the nude or fondle her body. It was strange.

Birgitta left to go shower. Christina and I saw her leaving the room still embracing. I had my arms around her back and she pressed herself tight to me, her breasts at my chest and her pussy against my cock. My hands found her buttocks and I squeezed them. She looked up at me and I saw a silent question in her eyes. She wriggled against me and my cock stirred. She immediately felt it and her eyes filled lust and hope.

"Come," she said, "let's shower together."

She went to the door and stood there waiting for me. She was naked and her body glistened. She looked sexy and adorable. She smiled and shrugged to get her breasts bounce.

We went together into the men's shower room. She put on the shower and stood under it. I joined her and pressed my body at her back. My cock stirred and she felt it against her ass cheeks.

She turned and started to soap me and paid extra attention to my cock. I returned her favor and kneaded her buttocks and breasts.

She knelt before me and sucked my by now half erect cock. She was good and worked hard to get me back in battle condition.

She stood, bending forward using the shower taps for support and spread her legs. Her hand was between her thighs beckoning for me to come close. She gripped my cock and used it to caress her crack and pussy. I groped for her breasts.

Suddenly she put my cock at her entrance and pushed back. My cock head slid in and I started to thrust to get deeper inside. It wasn't hard. Her pussy was wet and ready. I fucked her from behind with long strokes and pushed hard at the end of each. She started to moan and came.

I let her recover for a second. When I tried to resume she pushed me out and away. She stood and smiled at me. She got a bunch of towels and arranged them on the floor and lay down on her back.

"Come I want you this way now," she said, raising her knees and spreading her thighs very invitingly. "Come, I want to feel your heaviness on top of me. Come to me."

She didn't have to beg. I was very turned on by now and her open pussy was inviting. I lay on top of her and she guided me in. I fucked her as hard as I could still lying on top of her. She groaned and moaned under me. I felt my orgasm build up and told her. She put her legs around my back pressing me deep into her. I could only thrust with short jabs but we were nearly there. A few moments later I came and she followed when she felt me spurt into her.

"My, my," I heard Birgitta say behind us. "You can't get enough, can you?"

We finally got dressed and met outside. I didn't want the evening to end although I was sexually satisfied. But I wanted to be near these lovely, caring women and relax in their company. So I asked them out for a late dinner and they immediately accepted.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers