A Farmer's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Bard
The Bard
29 Followers

Almost on cue my wife moaned and shifted one leg over Clarissa's head, even as her own hands began removing that thong. I watched as it exposed the soft brown fur and pulled reluctantly from the wet lips; then as my wife's skirt rose over her ass I saw she was pantiless.

I didn't know she was pantiless. Why didn't I know she was pantiless? Perhaps I might well have examined this closer had my wife not just then buried her tongue in that wet pussy. But the gasp from Clarissa was matched a second later by my own wife feeling two fingers sink into her own desire.

Now there was no stopping them. My wife licked and sucked at the lips, clit and pussy while Clarissa thrust her fingers in and out. I watched Clarissa's thighs start to shake then rise with her hips forcing that tongue deeper into her hungry pussy. She was screaming and her fingers slipped free, wet and slick with my wife's juices before again grabbing at the metal headboard supports. Her body spasmed and spasmed before my very eyes; she was cumming and it was sweet.

As her hips crashed back to the bed I saw Clarissa reach out and start licking at my own wife's pussy. Her hands had grasped those hips and were holding her fast as her head rocked up and down. My wife began screaming and gasping for breath "Oh God. . . Oh God. . . Yes. . . Yes... YESSSSSSSSS. I wanted to be there to kiss her, to suck her hard nipples even as they arched high towards the ceiling but I couldn't. Something told me this was a private moment and so as quietly as I could I slipped away.

I wasn't in the truck ten minutes before she returned radiant, beautiful smelling of sex, but she said nothing. It was a quiet long ride home and when at we got there my darling was asleep. I carried her from the car to our bed, removed her clothes and then snuggled up against her. More than anything I wanted to fuck her but I didn't. Somehow I wanted her to have this night without me, a pure memory of the boundless pleasure she had longed for and told me of so long ago. Still though I couldn't help snuggling up to her and holding her body tight against my throbbing cock.

The next morning my darling wife awoke me to sex. She was sucking my throbbing cock and I watched as it slipped between her ruby lips. Her hand was stroking my balls softly caressing them and having them slide through her palm while her lips and tongue worked their magic. My hips began rising meeting each long entry into that warm palace of pleasure and her other hand began stroking the shaft up and down.

"My God" I was moaning it felt incredible I was going to explode but then she stopped and straddled me. She pushed my cock inside her pussy and rode me like a wild woman; her hips slamming down on it while her hands cupped and squeezed her breasts before me. I was going to cum; too quickly; and I tried to stop her but she'd have none of it. She thrust and ground until finally my cock spasmed inside. Then using all her weight she sat and kept it deep.

It is an amazing feeling having your cock inside a tight warm pussy especially when it is cumming. The feeling as the cock's head swells and spurts; the jerks against those tight walls and the resultant spasms is like a peek at heaven. Even through this though something was wrong and so I asked my darling "Honey what wrong?"

"Wrong?" she responded "What do you mean?"

"Sweetie", I continued, "I'm not be the brightest lamp in the world but this was not like you."

"I'm sorry" she began crying, "I'm so sorry"

"What? What is it?" I pushed her

"I. . . I . . . I cheated on you." Now the crying was full blown and her head was buried in my chest. Between the sobs she asked if I could ever forgive her.

I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach by surprise. All the air had left my lungs and I couldn't think; stammering to understand to say something I asked "When? With whom?" I'm not sure I really wanted to hear this but I need to say something and it was the only words which came to mind.

"I'm too embarrassed" she replied "I just can't tell you, you'll hate me forever."

Regaining a bit of my composure I pressed her. "If I'm ever going to understand I need to know"

And so she told me. "I cheated on you last night with Clarissa. I had too much to drink and she kept touching me. One thing lead to another and instead of peeing I screwed her."

Perhaps laughing was not really appropriate, but I couldn't help myself. It just sort of started in the pit of my stomach and rolled out. Her head snapped off my chest and she screamed at me "Don't you understand I broke our solemn vows and had sex with another woman behind your back. I'm a damned lesbian."

More laughing burst forth before I regained enough composure "Honey, honey calm down" I began "Firstly your not a lesbian at least not unless your willing to give up sex with all men including me, and secondly you didn't have sex behind my back. I watched you. I watched everything and it was HOT!!!"

Sniffling she wiped her eyes with her hands and said "You. . . you watched? How did you know?"

I told you long ago that I had fantasies just like you. I told you I often had them about you and another lady, in fact most men I suspect have those thoughts. I told you that for me it was erotic but last night when I actually witnessed everything I never in my wildest dreams imagined how exciting it could be. Watching you guys together dancing, kiss and touch each other. Listening to the sounds of your pleasure, well I couldn't help it I was so hot."

"You're just saying that aren't you?"

"Look I said lifting her from my chest. Look at how hard I am just remembering yesterday." Indeed I was hard. My cock was bobbing like a ten year old at a Halloween party until her hand closed about it.

"Then you're not upset?"

"Honey you made my fantasy come true how could I be upset with that? It was so intense I wanted to be there pushing inside you as you made her cum."

"Well why didn't you?"

"Oh honey sometimes you can be so innocent. Yesterday was your day. You not only fulfilled my fantasy but you also fulfilled your own. You had what you told me you longed for, the chance to experience the boundless passion of the body. Had I come in to join there was a chance you would have let me, but there was also a chance you would freeze up ashamed of the pleasure you found and thus spoil even what we had. No I had to let you have her. Even last night I suffered long with desires as I lay with you perhaps that's why I'm still so horny, but I decided that I needed to leave you with the purest experience I could. After all I love you and to taint it would have been merely selfish."

It is an amazing thing what honesty and conversation can do. After that our lives were never quite the same. My wife surprised me again on my birthday sharing her closest friend with me in the first of many threesomes we tried, but something within her prevented her from trying another male lover.

Now with our new found open relationship though we discussed it. I knew it still burned deep inside, and I tried to support her by saying I wouldn't mind but perhaps she too recalled the past. My own inadequacies and flaws in telling her I didn't know if I could handle another man pleasuring her, but still we shared the fantasies and role played so she could have whomever turned her on.

And so we've come full circle back to the beginning, but this is not the end of our tale merely our prologue for as I said before when busy we hire seasonal workers, and in the summer of 2005 two young men were amongst those we hired. They came together from some sprawling metropolis out west, filled with energy and visions of being rich. They were strong well mannered and polite something you don't often see with kids from the big cities yet beneath it all they were both quite shy.

I recall the day they met my wife in her Daisy Dukes {very tight short shorts}. She was just leaving the barn and both boys eyes snapped to attention. I watched a moment and saw the hunger and then called her over "Honey. Oh Honey, come on over and meet the guys."

As I looked back they were now both regarding me closely, I swear I could see the calculations going through their minds. 'It's his daughter, his sister, his charge'; yeah my wife looks that good. I waited until my wife was close, watched as she wiped her hands on her ass and how both boys seemed to drool over the sight of it, and then I hit them with the truth "Boys this is my wife Jacky. Honey this is. . ."

I paused realizing I didn't know which was which, but then the taller or the two stepped forward. "I'm Matt pleased to meet you ma'am." He shook her hand although I noted his gaze was now downcast as though afraid of my reaction. Then Tommy came forward and he too introduced himself. His gaze though was not as reserved for although he tried to be casual about it there was no doubt about it, he had found her chest intriguing.

My wife smiled that contagious smile of hers and said "Pleased to meet you both" then with a rapid sweep of her head she flicked the hair from her shoulder and continued. "I hope you have a wonderful summer with us." She then turned to me casting that smile upon my lips and finished with "Oh, and Honey when you're done getting the guys settled in I need some help getting the rest of that hay into the loft."

"I could help her sir" came Tommy's quick intervention.

Both my wife and I looked at him briefly in silence, and then I turned my attention back to her and shrugged my shoulders. "Plenty of time to have your ass worked off without it starting before you even get here" I finally said, but Tommy seemed determined. "Please sir I'd like to help that's why I'm here and I'd prefer starting sooner than later." Matt quickly piped up "Me too no sense sitting around getting bored when there's things to do."

I smiled at my wife and said "Well it looks like you've got your help", then turned back and continued "Ok boys you asked for it I'll stow your gear and she'll tell you what needs to be done."

I'm sure I saw a tiny smirk on my wife's lips before she headed back to the barn knowing full well I was turning her over to the wolves as it were but over the years she'd handled her share with ease and these were mere puppies.

Later that night as I was giving my wife a massage in bed I asked her about the boys. "Oh they were nice enough" she responded.

"Nice enough?" I repeated, "Just exactly how nice were they?"

"Ohh" she said teasingly "It looks like someone is jealous."

"Jealous me? Try curious, after all it wasn't I who flirted with them; It wasn't I who teased them; It wasn't I who spent the entire day with the wolves only to come home again still smiling I might add."

"Just what are you insinuating?" she said looking back with a wide playful grin, "Besides they aren't so much wolves."

"You mean to tell me you spent the entire day and nothing happened?"

"Well sort of" she said.

Now I started working the small of her back with warmed oil she groaned; "Sort of? Do tell."

"Well there we were working away Tommy in the loft, Matt on the barn floor working the hoist ropes and me in the wagon hooking up the bundles. We developed a kind of rhythm to it I'd hook up Matt would begin the hoisting I'd keep the bundle straight until they got above the loft floor then Tommy would swing them in and unhook them. The trouble was they keep looking at me. First Tommy would lean over to watch me hook up, then Matt would watch me stretch out between the ladder and the wagon to keep the bundles straight and all that attention was getting to me.

Her body was beginning to squirm under me as my fingers and her memories worked their magic. "Well you know what happens when I wear those shorts you like; the more I move the more they rub against me. I couldn't help it I was getting wet."

My fingers paused in the massage to slip between my wife's partially spread thighs and rub along the lips of her pussy. Indeed she was wet and they were already swollen and parting. The intimate contact though made her jump and then moan as my fingers slipped away.

"Yeap" I confirmed "You were wet; go on."

She looked back at me and I'm sure realized I was going to take advantage of her excitement, and perhaps even that added to it so she continued. "Well I was getting so hot I was sweating. My nipples ached; my pussy was leaking juices down my thighs; thank God for the sweating though as this covered that up."

Once again my fingers slipped between her thighs and rubbed down through her pussy one finger rolled over her clit and her thighs clamped closed. With my other hand I surreptitiously took out my cock and then I pulled my fingers free dragging them through the lips across the opening and finally away. Again my wife's thighs parted and again I confirmed "Yeap; wet thighs, go on."

"What do you mean go on? Fuck me! she demanded"

"Oh no I chastised if I did that I might never know the truth so first you have to finish telling me."

"But that's it. They looked, I got wet, nothing else happened. They're only 19 God sake."

I reached between her legs again and started rubbing that very wet pussy. "You can't tell me you got this wet over just looking I said thrusting a finger deep inside, come on what did you leave out?"

"OHHHHH" she moaned and then said "Yes, yes you're right there was more. . . Oh God don't stop" my fingers slowly began working in and out keeping her pleasure high knowing she'd keep telling me everything. "I was getting so damned excited and they did nothing so I went to the bathroom for some release. I told them I would be back soon with something to drink and to take a break. Well When I got back I heard them both in the loft. . . they were discussing me.

Tommy was saying My God you should have seen those tits. They are so hot especially from above. I can see right down her blouse almost to the nipples, but when she started sweating and her tits began sliding against the inside of her blouse her nipples became so hard. I swear she has the most amazing tits I bet they feel like heaven.

Hearing this, my free hand slipped under my wife's torso and felt the hard nipple "He's right they do feel like heaven and so hot."

She was moaning now and the story line was beginning to break up but I gathered that Matt was saying each time she stretched from the wagon to the ladder he had a clear view up the crotch of her shorts. They were so tight he could see the outline of her pussy lips but more than that sometimes when the angle was just right he could see tufts of fur through a leg hole. She wasn't wearing any panties. They apparently kept talking about her and her body about fucking her and making her scream and she found herself excited by it. To have two young men thinking lusty thoughts of her made her even hornier and she opened a button on her blouse and began caressing her breasts beneath them. At one point the glasses with the drinks clicked together and she only just managed to untangle her other arm before two curious heads peaked from above. She wasn't sure but they might have seen one naked beast to the nipple.

At this point my cock sank deep inside her and she came. We made love three times before finally falling asleep, the first with the story, the second with me as Matt and the third with me as Tommy. She was really into it too and came, and came, and came.

Now I'm not exactly sure what it was, but something in knowing two young men found her as hot as I was erotic. It gave me a great sense of pride and no I wasn't thinking the swelling one below; although I'll admit that too was unexpected; it was more a reflection on me as a man. Knowing that I a simple farmer possessed the heart of desire while others looked on with envy and lust, and she with all her options kept me. Perhaps even that night the percolating idea of actually getting them together started, but I never put conscious thought to it until much later.

I have over the years developed a tradition of sorts where by I invite one or two of the employees each night to share our table, and the evening with my wife and I. It is partially during these times that I learn of the odd characters, wild tales and adventures even I only dreamt of, but it is also a chance to listen and learn. My wife always seems to enjoy these evenings as well, perhaps because being a farmer's wife her days are equally filled with task after task and any break to meet and socialize is always welcomed.

Over the course of the season both Matt and Tommy were overheard discussing my darling, sometimes by her and others by me. It seemed that alone they would often boast about what they'd seen, or done and yet save that first incidence they'd gotten nothing more. Still though each conversation added fuel to our own erotic fire and we often made love to the spirit of youthful fantasies.

As the season came to a close I invited both Matt and Tommy to our table for one final evening. Naturally they had been there several times before but never together. The evening was much like all others eating, drinking jokes and stories but as it wore on I began to realize something. There was a sort of sexual tension in the air, and so I purposefully paid extra attention.

Within the eyes of the boys was undoubtedly lust and their very actions spoke volumes of want. Perhaps this was to be expected though, for it would be their last evening with us before heading back home. I watched with a kind of amusement how they would jostle for position always trying to sit across from her, but more than this I saw my wife was flirting with them.

I steered the conversation to home and after a few minutes I learned neither of boys had a 'regular' girlfriends. I don't know what came over me but I suggested that perhaps it was technique. "Women" I said "Love a man who can kiss, and once you learn how it stays with you for life. Not only that though, once a woman discovers you're a great kisser you'll find you never have troubles where girls were concerned. My wife can attest to that, now can't you honey?"

I watched the shocked expression on her face fade as I drew the attention back to her, then smiled and said "What about it honey don't women love a great kisser?"

"Well yeah of course they do," came her response "just like men love a woman who's a great kisser."

"My point exactly" I interrupted "now take my wife for instance, she's a great kisser. Her lips are so soft and warm it's like heaven, in fact I'll tell you what as a sort of bonus for being such great workers why don't I have my wife teach you guys how to kiss"

The boys suddenly took on that infamous deer caught in headlights appearance, shocked, nervous, hearts pounding, while my wife seemed to clearly be contemplating what I was up to. I watched as her brow furrowed in a sort of questioning my sanity fashion, but I smiled at her and added a tiny almost imperceptible nod. Not surprisingly Tommy was the first to say something. He'd always seemed tad more worldly and open to me.

"Well sir, he began I've always thought you should learn as much as possible and if you're serious then I'm game"

"Ohh me too" chirped in Matt now looking at my darling.

Before she could object I looked her straight in the eyes and added "Even if you don't learn a thing, at least you'll have the memory for your later years." Ok I'll admit it; it was purely a calculated statement. I figured the boys would think I was talking to them and my wife would interpret the words to mean she'd have the memory of kissing the boys and would know she had my approval to do so. This way she'd have a sensible excuse to proceed and wouldn't delve into what might happen.

Having quelled any pending questions or concerns I then proceeded. "To make things fair I'll keep time; say five minutes each; is that ok honey?"

The Bard
The Bard
29 Followers