A Fat BlackOldWomanLove Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to my bedroom and I positioned myself on my back on the bed. The young white stranger sat himself upon my huge round black belly and I grabbed his half erected dick and began to pull at it.

I was somewhat grouchy, angry by myself because I hadn't had the strength to resist that physical need and had to say please to get it. My urge to experience that sturdy orgasm again was stronger, although I still found the obsession from the young white stranger for my old, overweight fat black body unhealthy.

I tried to distract my thoughts and concentrated on the growing hard dick of the young white man. It fascinated me how a soft peace of meat could grow and become so hard. It also fascinated me how this piece could give such delight.

The young man leaned some backwards and began with the fingers of one hand massaging between my fat black pussy lips. It was a very pleasant feeling and I got aroused some. I diligently massaged his dick until I found it was ready to do its work at me.

"Do it", I said.

I felt him slid downwards until I felt his 'ready to go' hard on pressing on the top part of my old black fat pussy. In a state of anticipation I opened my big fat mighty thighs for the young white stranger. My old fat black pussy was moist of the excitement to come.

I felt his hard piece of meat pricking against my pussy lips and I grabbed with both hands the buttocks of the young white man, pulling him with one firmly push upwards upon my old black overweight body. The result was that his hard dick shoved entirely inside of me.

"Do it!" I laconic ordered.

And the young white stranger began to do me. His big hard bone jostled my old fat pussy in a way, which got me again in that exiting experience soon. Knowing the sensation I would get from it, I let myself go, all the way. No restraint, no other thoughts then savor the moment.

It's strange that a hard peace of meat of approximately 8 inches inside my old fat black pussy gave such breathtaking sensation. I didn't care anymore that the obsession of the young white man for an ugly, heavily fat old black woman like me was unhealthy. I didn't care about anything yet; I just wanted to be guzzled into that wonderful delirium.

I wanted it to end to get the freeing salvation, and I wanted it to go on and on. Each time the young white stranger pulled back I retained my breath and groaned loudly when I got deep invaded again.

My explosive orgasm came unexpected and heavy. It was that intense, I thought I saw the ceiling revolve and I didn't notify the young white stranger was squirting his semen into me also.

Heavily breathing I amazed thought about this uncommon delicious feeling.

The young white man had redrawn again and was sitting on his knees between my fat black thighs, looking at me.

I quickly grabbed a washing cloth and wiped the sperm coming out of my old fat black pussy.

"Do it again!" I said.

The young white stranger didn't respond and left from between my fat black thighs. He sat himself on his knees beside my head. I could smell the strong smell from his sperm.

"Suck it and I'll do it", he said.

I felt anger grow and I bitched: "You're a sick person! I would never do such filthy thing."

"Okay", he answered, "you will next time. I'll go now".

I was much irritated and snarl: "Yeah, go and don't bother me ever!"

Before I knew it the young white stranger climbed of the bed and putted his clothes on.

Again it was a strange situation. My old fat black body was longing for experiencing that strong desire again. But my irritation raise by the thought this young white man had any control over me and now was demanding me to do something dirty.

I grabbed my dressing gown and put it on. I let him out saying I never give in to him again.

I had a bad week. Twice now I experienced how delicious it has been with the young white stranger. It moved aimlessly through my head and it made me grouchy. I got angry by myself because I didn't succeed to ignore this lustful urge at me. I knew that I made clear to him he will never posses this overweight fat black body again and realized experiencing this feeling again was over.

I didn't see the young white stranger in the mall for two month. It irritated me. The desire to satisfy that growing tensed feeling took more and more possession of me.

It made me grouchy a lot and I bitched everyone in my surrounding. I wasn't myself somehow. When I visited the mall, I stayed longer than necessary, looking if I could track the young white stranger.

Another month followed and another. I tried to ignore my strange desire. I got myself more in control and thought less of the young white stranger.

I wasn't looking for him anymore when I visited the mall. It surprised me when suddenly he walked beside me again.

"Thought about it?" I heard him say.

"Thought about what?" I snarled.

"You know what I mean", was the answer.

"I told you I'd never do such sick thing!" I snarled again.

"Okay." He said and disappeared.

I had a bad day again and was very grouchy. The longing for that delicious sensation was back again. I knew men like being sucked on their horny tool, but I always consider it as a humiliating act.

The next time I was in the mall he stepped again besides me.

"Thought about it?" I heard again.

"Never!" I snarled.

"Someday you will." He answered and walked away.

It repeated it's several times and I became tired of it. I knew, if I continued refuse to do so, he won't give me that desired sensation again.

And knowing, no other man would consider climbing in bed with such a ugly, fat old black woman like me, and give her that wonderful excitement, there was no other option then give in to that unhealthy desire of the young white stranger.

I realized men like dirty things like that, thinking of the one who did let me do such obscene act once.

My desire for that unforgettable satisfaction was stronger than the humiliation of pleasuring the young white stranger with my mouth and I decided to give in to get mine.

The next time I got in the mall the young white stranger walked next to me again.

Before he could say anything I snarled at him: "Come home with me!"

"You've thought it over." he smiled.

"Don't say anything before I change my mind!" I snarled back.

We walked to my house, went in, took a shower, and went to my bedroom.

I position on the bed again, waiting for the young white stranger.

"Come!" I snarled at him, angry with myself I had to give in to his unhealthy desire.

The young white stranger climbed upon the bed and then upon my big round black belly. He sat on it, pressing his adhesive, semi-erected dick between my huge black boobs.

He began to pump between them as if it was my fat black pussy hole. No one ever has done that before at me. I've putted the pillow under my head a little lower on my neck, so I could see it better. It was a very rare sight, every time he pressed his semi-erected dick between my huge black sagging boobs, I could see the head of it popping out above it.

It amused me and it made my big nipples harden. Slowly this young white stranger pushed further up and now I could feel the tip of his dick head bump against my chin when he was pushing upwards. Sometimes later he pressed his almost fully erected dick against my mouth and I knew what he wanted.

The lover I had for one month once wanted to put his dick inside my mouth and he squirted his sperm into my throat. Well, I was willing to take it in my mouth, as long this young white stranger didn't put his load in my mouth. I wanted his dick somewhere else.

"Don't come in my mouth," I snarled.

As I was pressingly in need of experience that exciting feeling again I grabbed this young white man's erected dick. I bended my head a little more forwards and took the head of it into my mouth. I only did it because I was fixed of getting his dick rock hard as soon as possible, and had it put there where I wanted it most.

As soon the head was into my mouth, the young white stranger pushed much more of his hardened dick into my mouth and I tasted a strange savor. I began to suck it and I notified he liked it. It was an unusual feeling, the head of his dick sensed like gum.


I began to suck it with more attention. It didn't feel unpleasant; the hard dick of the young white stranger was very swollen now.

Assiduity I began to knead his balls with both hands. I remembered I could expedite it by massage with one finger just behind the balls. By my contentment it soon had the required result.

I had to admit the reaction of the young white stranger aroused me and felt flattered I was able to cause such reaction at him. It didn't feel like a humiliated act and I sucked him with more inspiration. I even felt some wetness come between my fat old black pussy lips.

But I didn't want to give the young white stranger the idea I was enjoying it now; I thought he had too much control over me.

As keep on sucking him, I kept kneading his balls; sometimes squeezing the shaft of his hard on, until I found it was enough.

The young white stranger's dick stood ready to be adequate to let me experience of that unordinary arousing feeling once more.

I let go of his firmly hard on, pushing the young white man on his shoulders down at my old wobbling fat black belly.

"That's enough, do me", I ordered.

For the third time I spread my big fat legs for him and pushed the young white strangers between them.

Despite of my snarling at him, I felt grateful to him to have this unhealthy obsession for my ugly, fat old black body. I wasn't really interested in him. I just want him to satisfy my prevailing lust. I didn't even know his name and I wasn't interested in it. I just used him to give me that extraordinarily sensation.

I caught the trellis on the head of the bed with both hands, pushing my big, round belly upwards.

"Do me", I ordered again.

I closed my eyes when I felt the head of his rigid dick slid between my old, fat black pussy lips again. It felt trusted almost and with a groan of pleasure I received the rest of it into me.

I didn't hold back. Knowing what exceptional satisfaction I would get from it, I started move with diligently my big black round belly. Sometimes I opened my eyes and I didn't care the satiated smile on the young white strangers face, knowing he got me where he wanted me.

I knew, at such moment I was his possession. I knew I was too weak to fight against that dominated lust of me, and let him satisfy his unhealthy hunger at my ugly, black old heavy body.

I moved in anticipation with excitement at the rhythm of the young white stranger. I felt fire blaze up further in me. I pressed my huge fat ass with a powerful push upwards as the young white stranger deeply penetrated me. And again, and again, and again.

The young white stranger grabbed my thick ankles, lifting them up and wider. He was now pumping my old fat black pussy with al the intensity he has. Deeper inside of it, filling it up, over and over again. I had that intoxicating feeling again. I fasten my grip on the trellis more, moving peerlessly fast. I kept my eyes closed, groaning, knowing an explosion would soon take over.

I was able to hold back until I felt by the tension of the young white strangers hard dick he would come either. During the squirting of his hot semen, filling my old fat black pussy, I let go of my orgasm. It was breathtaking, that immense feeling experiencing again.

I continued lie for some time with my eyes dense, guzzled in the alluring sensational feeling.

I felt the hard dick of the young white stranger shrink inside my satisfied pussy.

I pushed him of me and said: "Go now, I'm too tired to let you out".

I didn't notice he dressed and left. I still was drowned in that delicious feeling. I felt in a very deep sleep.

Still I was angry with myself, because I knew I would give in again to that unhealthy obsession of the young white stranger, to satisfy my own dominated lust. With the two young men in my youth, I never had an orgasm and now I experienced this feeling with the young white stranger. It increased my hunger for it. I was aware I was trapped in that need to fulfill that hunger. I was aware I gave the young white stranger control over me and I tried to resist it.

The next time I met him in the mall I was angry because I felt my weakness again and snarled him: "Come".

"Only if you shave your pussy", he answered.

"You're really sick. Don't ask it again, I will not do it," I snarled.

"You'll will regret it" he answered and walked away.

I regretted it already but was too stubborn to call him back. For a week I stayed with an annoying feeling.

The next week he walked beside me at the mall and asked: "Did you shave you're pussy?"

"Yes," I snarled. I lay. I wasn't intent to do it but was hoping, once he was with me in my house, his need to satisfy his obsession for my ugly, old fat body was stronger then my unshaved pussy.

I was wrong. When we were in the bathroom and we were undressed, he said: "You were lying".

He made preparations to leave and grabbed his clothes.

"Stop!" I said: "Don't leave!"

"Only if you shave you're pussy" was his answer.

"I said I would not do it. You do it if you insist on it." I said in an impulse.

"I'll do it", he ordered: "Get me a scissor, a razor, shaving cream, some body cream and a bowl with warm water"

I shave my armpits and big legs regularly and had a little razor in stock. Knowing he was serious about it I gathered the requested.

"Lie on the floor". He ordered me again.

I did, knowing he would leave if I didn't. I was fully aware now he was in command. It was against my nature, but I knew I had to obey him if I ever wanted to get satisfaction gain.

The young white stranger first cleaned my old fat black pussy with a wet, hand warm cloth and ordered to spread my mighty fat thighs as wide as I could.

I did but became frightened when I saw him pick up the scissor.

"Be carefully!" I whispered.

He said nothing but set him on his knees beside my big, old fat body. I saw him looking at my exposed old fat black pussy. It surprised me it had such an effect on the young white stranger. His dick became rock hard by looking at it, just because of his unhealthy, horny obsession for my old, big black body. I was flattered and now glad he did. I didn't snarl him at this moment, knowing he provide me to satisfy my lust.

He began to cut most of the pubic hair between my mighty fat thighs. I had been free from worry slightly by the time that he took for it. Somehow it was exciting. I had never cut the hair of my old fat black pussy and in the years it was quite a bush.

When he was done he looked at it and wiped with his hand some loose pubic hair from it. My old fat black pussy had bristly hair now. It felt funny.

"Keep your legs spread", he ordered. I silently obeyed.

He grabbed the tin with shaving cream en sprayed it extensively upon my old fat black pussy and above it. It felt cold and I gave a shiver.

"Don't move, or you get hurt!" the young white stranger ordered.

I lie as still as possible, as I could feel the little razor scrape over the upper area of my old fat black pussy. The young white stranger was very carefully. He didn't hurry and I saw his intense concentrating, when he shaved the area inch by inch.

I was amused by his dedication and felt some excitement by seeing him do so.

The area above my old fat black pussy was shaven now. It felt clean, airy, a nice feeling.

I became tired in my legs and putted them on the floor.

"Keep your legs spread", he ordered again. I now held my feet on the floor and spread my legs as far as I could apart.

With two fingers the young white stranger pulled my left fat black pussy lip up and began to shave it. I took care that I lie still as a dead bird, curious following the shaving of my old fat black pussy lip.

First I felt the little razor scrape from my groin up to back of my old fat black pussy lip. So doing the young white stranger shaved carefully to the front. Because of the smoothness of the shaving cream it seemed easy to remove the bristly hair.

It was done now and the young white stranger wiped it off with the hand warm cloth. I could feel the difference now between my shaven pussy lip and my unshaven. It gave me an aroused feeling, a cool air seemed to stream along my bald shave pussy lip now, and it felt very pleasant.

The young white stranger now pulled my right fat pussy lip and as careful he shaved the left one as he did my right one. It was an excitement event, and I notified a light orgasm that caused some fluid produced.

After he was done shaving my right pussy lip he also wiped it off with the hand warm cloth. Then he smeared a little body cream on top of my pussy lips. I now could feel how nice it was, having a clean-shaven bald pussy. It felt fresh, clean, and a bit horny too.

Although I still was angry at myself being weak to fight against my dominate lust, and let the young white stranger satisfy his unhealthy obsession at my old fat black body, I was milder now knowing what I had missed in al those years. He gave to me unforgettable satisfaction, and I knew I wouldn't refuse each time he wants to possess me. But I wasn't planning to be dominated by him completely.

I decided to keep my attitude and snarled at him: "Satisfy now?"

"Yes, I can now see and feel your pussy better" he responded, reaching with his hand to my bald fat black old pussy.

"Oh, no!" I snarled: "Now it's you're turn."

"What do you mean by that?" he responded.

"Lie down and I shave you too!" I snarled again.

I saw some odd excitement in his eyes when he lies down. I cleaned the little razor in the bowl with warm water beside me. Then I sat myself beside him on my knees and cleaned his hard dick with the hand warm cloth. Then I took the scissor in one hand, and grabbed his hard dick. I lifted it up and began to cut the pubic hair carefully.

I ordered him also to spread his legs as wide as possible and sprayed the shaving cream upon his hard dick and balls until it completely was covered. I had to admit I was a little tensed. To practice, I began to shave the area at his abdomen. Each time I razed an inch I cleaned the little razor again. And inch-by-inch his abdomen became balder. I had to hold his jumping hard dick to avoid an accident when I shave the middle of his abdomen.

I was ready with it now and after whipping the shaving cream off, I looked at his abdomen. I let some fingers of mine slide over it and contended I notified it felt as smooth as a mirror. The most difficult part had to come yet. I cleaned the little razor once again.

With a firm grip I grabbed with my left hand his jumping hard dick and pulled the skin as far up as I could. The skin now was tight strained upon his hard boner, that way I could easier raise it without have to worry cutting him. Carefully I placed the little razor with my right hand on the skin in the middle of his hard dick, controlling it with the firm grip of my left hand. I bended some more forwards and slowly I pulled the razor downwards. Then I put down the little razor and inspected the result with one finger by sliding over the finished piece. It felt smooth.

The young white stranger was very quiet and when I looked at him I notified his odd excitement had changed in some tensed look. I smiled and felt in some control now. Oh yeah, holding his hard dick still firm in my left hand and with the little razor in my right hand he wasn't demanding now. But I knew I should be careful; if I wanted him in future to satisfy my dominated lust, I should be careful.

I focused on his swollen hard dick again, slowly scraping the tensed skin with the little razor piece by piece. Now and then I cleaned the little razor and went on again. I heard a sign of relief when I was done.