A Fat BlackOldWomanLove Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quiet!!" I ordered, "I'm not done yet!"

I whipped off his now hard bald dick and inspected it extensive with my fingers. I scrapped the little razor to remove some leftover hairpieces and looked contended at it. I was too concentrated to feel aroused but the young white strangers swollen dick looked very tasty this way. But the most difficult part had to come now.

"Spread your legs wider!" I ordered again, "and don't move now, if I hurt you, it's at your own risk!"

As he did, I creamed his balls extensively, and after cleaning the razor once more, I grabbed carefully the skin of his balls with three fingers of my left hand and pulled it up. I took a deep breath; bend so far forwards until my face was very close to his balls now. I placed the little razor on the skin of his inner thigh on the left side of his balls, and with one long stroke I carefully scrapped with the little razor from that spot up upon his balls to the middle. I putted the little razor in the bowl with warm water to inspect the result. It was done well.

I picked up the razor again and continued with my work. I had to bend over his abdomen when the left side was done and wanted to continue with the right side of his balls.

I felt a slap of his jumping hard dick against my face, and again. I was that concentrated by doing my works as good as possible, that I got somewhat angry.

With my index finger and my middle finger I gave a firm smack at his hard on, snarling: "Behold yourself!"

It didn't help. The young white man probably was much aroused and had no control over his stiffness it seemed.

I had to finish the last piece of my work and I smacked his swollen hard dick again. It didn't help. It was a problem. I had to use my both hands to razor the right side of his balls so I had not one left to get control over his jumping hard dick.

I then got that weird thought; I wanted to finish shaving because I wanted this young white stranger to satisfy my bodily lust. And I experienced how it would be feeling his miracle hard piece of meat doing my old, fat black pussy.

I picked up the little razor and strained the skin of his balls tighter with my left hand. I bended some forward further and took the head of his swollen hard dick into my mouth to control it. I turned my head some so I could see the area of his balls better to continue shaving.

I just placed the little razor on the inner thigh on his right ball when the head of his swollen dick jumped again. It seemed I had trouble to get control at his jumping dick. It was still moving strongly and I gave it a firm bite to placate. It only made it worse and I bite it again.

I felt some anger again.

To get more control, I thought, I lifted my big fat right leg, swaying it over the young white stranger, placing myself in the opposite of his body. I thought I might frighten him by pressing my huge fat black ass against his chest.

I was wrong. This young white man had really unhealthy desires. Instead of calming down he placed both his hands on my broad, fat, fleshy black hips, pulling my huge fat black ass above his head. Then pressing my huge fat black ass down, bury his face into it. Really sick!

I felt the need to suffocate him and let hold of the little razor and his balls. I placed both my fat black legs some further apart to do so. Suddenly I felt the tongue of the young white man slid over my fat black pussy lips. It was a strange sensation, feeling a warm tongue sliding over my bald fat black pussy lips and I hold still for a while.

I didn't know what to think of it. Never did anyone lick my fat black pussy lips and I had the opinion that it was an unhealthy habit. I didn't knew if the young white man had his eyes open, but if he did, I hardly could believe he could be aroused by looking at my huge fat ass!

It really did something to me. I got a weird feeling and I lowered my fat black ass some more until I felt his warm tongue slid between my pussy lips. I seemed the tongue tried to slide into my bold black pussy, as it was a dick. Curious and aroused I positioned my overweighed, fat black body so he had access to the whole area of my bald fat black pussy.

By doing so his jumping hard dick slid further into my mouth, I still had a grip on it. I forgot all about the shaving and sucked hard on his swollen dick each time I felt the young white man let his warm tongue slid further into my fat bald pussy.

Oh my, this was some new kind of delicious experience I'm sure I like to have more often. I began to moan and moved my abdomen. I heard the young white man sight too and got very excited. I felt his tongue slid out of my fat black pussy, then a sturdy suck at my swollen knob in front of it. I felt my juices stream and was aroused more then ever. I was amazed about this feeling, so intense!

I groaned while this sucking on my swollen knob went on. I lascivious began to bite and suck on his hard bone to encourage the young white man to continue this delicious experience.

If it was a sick and weird habit of the young white man I didn't mind anymore. On the contrary, I would stimulate him to that more often in future. Just pure physical lust had taken over me and all I wanted was his warm mouth to continue sucking on my wet, swollen knob.

I was so deep in this feeling I forgot about sucking on his hard dick, just holding in into my mouth. I became wetter and wetter until that intense feeling increased to reach the highest point. I let slid the swollen dick out of my mouth. With a loud cry I pushed my shaking heavy, fat black body against the face of the young white man, pressing my bald, fat black pussy against his open mouth, squirting plentiful result from my powerful orgasm into it.

I kept on jolting, pressing my hot wetness out of my fat black pussy until there was no more. Smothering the young white man, pressing my huge fat black ass firm upon his face, I didn't care, just captured in this prevailing thrill.

I was done; heavily breathing I lifted my huge black ass upwards, giving the young white stranger some air.

Only one longing remain, feeling the swollen dick fill my satisfied fat black pussy. It was tinseling enormous that caused that powerful urge at me. Trembling I shoved my big, massive, old black body downward, lifting my abdomen higher until my lusty, wet pussy was above the swollen dick of the young white man. I lowered myself, thrilled when the pulsating head of his hard dick shoved inside my fat black pussy.

I was that much under the spell of the delirious feeling I was too impatient to take it slow. Sitting on my knees, both beside the body of the young white man, I pushed my old fat black body groaning up and down, up and down, up and down again. I felt the young white strangers hands upon my massive fat black hips, trying to follow the rhythm of my restless movements. When he pressed his abdomen up, I firmly pressed mine down, feeling his hard swollen dick disappear between my bald fat pussy lips. Now and then holding still, enjoying the pulsation of his hard bone inside of me.

"Come!" I yammered, "fill me now!"

He did, and I shook when I felt his semen filled my old fat black pussy, reaching another orgasm, groaning, crying. I got completely lost in it.

Heavily breathing and still shaking I rested my hug fat black ass upon the body of the young white stranger, not capable to do anything for that moment, staying in that position for quite a while.

I recovered slowly, still sucking this fainting, intoxicating feeling. I lifted my massive big fat leg, placing me beside the young white stranger, leaving a big, hot white spot of sperm upon his abdomen.

I looked at him. His smile did me realize he was aware of my dominant lust and the urge to fulfill it. I let him have his triumph for that moment.

For now, I needed a warm shower and I did so. Feeling the warm water running over my wasteful, old fat black body calmed me down some. I let my hands slide over my face, my neck, then slowly massage my voluptuous big boobs; I took my time for it. Slowly further down over my big, round belly, ending with one hand between my mighty thighs. Softly taking care of cleaning my old fat black pussy, I remain for a while into the magical spell that still had a hold on me. Being bald now, my old fat black pussy felt different that it had al that hair. Cleaner, and to be honest, some unceasing arouse feeling. I guess the young white man knew it would have that effect on me.

I turned the cold tap more open and that worked very refreshing. I became more to my senses again. I closed the taps of the shower and stepped out. Drying myself off with a towel I saw the young white stranger still be situated on the bathroom floor, looking at me, his eyes wandering over every inch of my naked old fat black body. I felt some eagerness rise, being aware the power he had over me.

"Fun is over for today!" I snarled at him, "Get dressed and got home!"

"You're not done yet." he responded, pointing direction at his thighs.

I suppressed a laugh when I looked at that spot. The left side of his balls was clean and bald while the right side still had some shaving cream on it with short hair. It was a very funny sight.

I sat myself beside him, cleaned his balls and abdomen with a hand warm cloth, and creamed his balls once again. This time his half erected dick gave no trouble and as done before, spanned the skin of his balls with three fingers of my left hand and picked up the little razor. Also now, starting from the inside of his right thigh, I carefully scrapped the little razor from there to the middle of his balls. After a short inspection, I continued.

It seemed to arouse the young white stranger, I saw his half erected dick swollen. I put down the little razor and this time a firm pat on his growing dick worked.

"Ouch!" I heard him shout. His dick stopped growing and shrank.

"Be quiet and let me do my work!" I snarled and continued scraping the little razor from the inside of his right thigh over his balls to the middle. When done, I cleaned it with the cloth and was contended.

I ordered him to take a shower and while he was doing so I sat for a while on the floor.

By the time I was gathering the shaving goods, the young white man stepped out of the shower and stand before me. Still sitting on the floor I looked up against him. His body glittered from the water and I saw his dick hard again and had a large proportion. It looked very attractive from the point I was sitting, and undone from the pubic hair very appealing.

I wanted it again. I didn't order him; knowing it would very much please him if I spoiled his hard on with my mouth, he would please me either.

I sat myself on my knees, crawled forward to him, and began massaging his extensive with both hands. I looked up against him and I saw a contended smile on his face.

I bended forward and began to lick the shaft of his bald hard dick. Smooth as it was, it felt more pleasant then it had hair on it. I licked from down upward, nibbling at the top of it, and then repeating several times. I felt the hard bone of the young white man grew more.

Just as I made preparation to suck the head into my mouth when I reached the top of his hard on, I heard him order: "Suck my balls!"

I looked up against him, while running some fingers over his hairless balls. I lowered myself some and let my tongue roll around his balls. The slaps of his hard dick against my forehead confirmed me the young white man liked what I was doing. I opened my mouth some further and sucked one hairless ball inside. I began to nibble on it, sometimes softly biting at it. It felt very pleasant this baldness and I got aroused. I opened my mouth further and sucked the other hairless ball inside also. It's an advance, having a big mouth. Although a little uneasy, I got excited, and by the groaning of the young white man I got convinced he was enjoying it very much. I opened my mouth some further, placing my tongue out, licking him behind his hairless balls.

The tapping of his hard one against my forehead became quicker and firmer now; and I felt, if I would go on sucking on his hairless balls, the young white man would shoot his semen over my face.

I didn't want him to. I quickly let loose of his hairless balls from my mouth; placing a kiss on them.

I settled myself on my back on the floor, expecting the young white man would place him between my spread massive black thighs and do me again.

He didn't; instead he placed him in a front to back position upon my wasteful old big black body and buried his head between my massive black thighs.

Immediately I knew the young white man wanted to eat my old bald fat black pussy once more. And I, I was thrilled he would do that.

I opened my massive black thighs some further, shaking contended with my huge fat black ass. I felt his tongue run across my bald fat black pussy lips, exploring them. As his tongue slid between them, a shiver runs over my entire old fat black body. I got very excited, felt my knob swell, and became very wet.

He pressed his hard dick again my face; pushing him by his small hips some upwards, I grabbed with one hand his hard bone, lifting my head some and suck the head of the young man's dick inside my mouth.

With the exceptional treatment he was giving me, I was willing to do anything for him. While I was sucking his hard dick, he was sucking and biting on my swollen knob. I now without interrupting was bumping my huge black ass up and down, held my two hands upon the head of the young white man, as if I was afraid he would stop giving this magical treatment.

I pushed the head of the young white man firmer now between my mighty, massive black thighs, intoxicated by the marvelous effect of his sucking on my swollen knob.

My bald, black old fat pussy became hotter and hotter; I then felt this uncontrolled shiver take possession over my whole body and I closed my massive black thighs firm round the head of the young white man as I had my orgasm; intense, heavy, long and very wet.

During that I sucked the hard dick of the young white man with all the energy I had. I felt the pulsation and I wanted to give the young white man relief, as he deserves to have so, the way he gave me just that unforgettable delicious feeling.

I felt the first load squirt into my mouth, and then a second; while I swallowed it, more came and I drank it all. When he redrew, I saw this laugh on his face. Somehow it was a kind of devilish look. I felt he now was certain he could posses my old, overweight fat black body anytime he wanted. Once giving it to me, this young white man knew I couldn't resist the delicious feelings he awaken at me and could give in to his unhealthy obsessing for me.

I felt some eagerness rising and I felt angry by myself, for having no control over my dominant lust. I am too weak to put an end to this.